Male HQ

True Fitness Pm/tamp Gym

langren

tumblr_mewtpxMZXb1rypkdp.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Tamp , harborfront , suntec

..... Either stripping at the locker den walk naked to shower or steam , or steam nude, shower with curtain open, or after shower then walk out naked.

Yummy scenes :)

Dun know y bring your home curtain to use in gym shower room.

Stop dreaming and get back to Earth!!

Tamp , harborfront , suntec

I went these places always got someone flashing their manhood de. Either stripping at the locker den walk naked to shower or steam , or steam nude, shower with curtain open, or after shower then walk out naked.

Yummy scenes :)

Now I think only GWC, PP and CSC still have shower curtain...no more for other newer branches!!!

Are they hot? If so, it's worth a glance or two :) unlike that sour plum above who has no life and full of negative thoughts :P

There was someone standing outside watching already.... Based on experience, there's this short buff guy with a tattoo on his hipbone who likes people wathing.

He is HOT. Hahahaha.

Shall go over this weekend to observe again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest derektan70

Maybe u did but u do not know who is he in thus forum. U will never know .....

I'm still trying to find out who bluerunner is. Staking out all the TF branches he frequents .. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I'll be down tomorrow afternoon haha

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.