Male HQ

True Fitness Pm/tamp Gym

langren

Many many many hot guys in this gym. You guys picked the right gym if you like looking at hot guys everyday. Too bad service standard sucks compared to FF.

Then go to FF!

TF membership is just half of FF's, so do not expect the same kind of service. You go to the gym for work out, what kind of excellent service do you need?

I am already at FF. And when I was with TF in the past, they tried quoting me the same price as FF. It's true that working out is the main purpose in the gym. But as a commercial gym, it's laughable that their service is even poorer than normal public gym that you pay 2.5 for.

Get your words right. Where part of my post did I say that I needed excellent service? I just said their service is pretty damn lousy, which it is. There is a difference between not being excellent and not being able to even meet the service standards compared to other gyms. How old already still dunno that?

Instagram: @gabkjc

used to be a regular at TMJ until STC reopened. Passed by TMJ two days ago and decided to pop in for a quick workout. Didnt bring my gym card, so I presented my IC instead. Should not be a problem, they just change a dropdown menu on the PC and scan my IC barcode. Instead, I was sharply told off by the Chinese staff "next time you better bring your gym card". wow. sorry.

Gym smells faintly of dried sweat of various kinds; treadmill bars are sticky(?!); changing room and wet areas smell of pee. Shower curtains are mildewed. Wonder what happened to standards since this "new" gym opened?

Really sad, I used to like working out here.

Edited by DerekTan1970

used to be a regular at TMJ until STC reopened. Passed by TMJ two days ago and decided to pop in for a quick workout. Didnt bring my gym card, so I presented my IC instead. Should not be a problem, they just change a dropdown menu on the PC and scan my IC barcode. Instead, I was sharply told off by the Chinese staff "next time you better bring your gym card". wow. sorry.

Gym smells faintly of dried sweat of various kinds; treadmill bars are sticky(?!); changing room and wet areas smell of pee. Shower curtains are mildewed. Wonder what happened to standards since this "new" gym opened?

Where got so bad...

used to be a regular at TMJ until STC reopened. Passed by TMJ two days ago and decided to pop in for a quick workout. Didnt bring my gym card, so I presented my IC instead. Should not be a problem, they just change a dropdown menu on the PC and scan my IC barcode. Instead, I was sharply told off by the Chinese staff "next time you better bring your gym card". wow. sorry.

Shower curtains? Have only seen glass doors at the showers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw Romeo Tan at TF Tamp today at 3pm. I was in the steam room when he walked in.. he is not very muscular but damn droolsome.. too bad he got a towel wrapped around him.. but he caught me in my full naked glory.. he act like he dun care.. I almost wanna bend down n suck rape him.. omg. I almost fainted there from fantazing his droolsome body. Then hw went to rinse off n bath. I almost blew my load wen I caught a glimpse of his butt. He saw me eyeing him n left. How could I not. He was the best eye candy in the steamroom and it was only me n him

Tf tamp got quite alot of good looking guys

TF Tamp is no doubt a tad cruisy, as experienced by me and my friend, but there are kinda a few prawns there. There's this guy playing with his tool under his towel when me and my friend were steaming this morning.

And rarely do the cute guys cruise, nevertheless it is imho one of the "gay friendly" place, where the level of douchery is not as high as Suntec, and the hotness levelis not as low as Chinatown.

Saw Romeo Tan at TF Tamp today at 3pm. I was in the steam room when he walked in.. he is not very muscular but damn droolsome.. too bad he got a towel wrapped around him.. but he caught me in my full naked glory.. he act like he dun care.. I almost wanna bend down n suck rape him.. omg. I almost fainted there from fantazing his droolsome body. Then hw went to rinse off n bath. I almost blew my load wen I caught a glimpse of his butt. He saw me eyeing him n left. How could I not. He was the best eye candy in the steamroom and it was only me n him

oooo.. I was with Romeo Tan today in the steam room too!! Omg he is damn hot! 

Hi guys... I'll be gym @ true fitness tampines today evening... Start with cardio (running) @ 7.45 pm, work out till about 10pm... Then finally steam.... Don't hesitate to catch me... I'll be in white tank top with black ASICS shorts with black muscleskins thong underneath.... Hope to see u guys there...

Guest Sport-coholic

Hi guys... I'll be gym @ true fitness tampines today evening... Start with cardio (running) @ 7.45 pm, work out till about 10pm... Then finally steam.... Don't hesitate to catch me... I'll be in white tank top with black ASICS shorts with black muscleskins thong underneath.... Hope to see u guys there...

Please lah! Who can see what you are wearing underneath?!

I'll start the ball rolling if you guys wanna PM me your LINE id. Starting with you Bluerunner? :)

dun start with me. I will not join any if this LINE group chat thing. Once is enough. I cannot handle kids arguing, fighting for attention, bring their emotional baggages n family problem inside. I do not have the capacity to do parenting duties nor take up nanny responsibility.

I rather do posting within this forum.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Heads up!!!

Branch: TF Suntec branch

Location: men shower : 3-4 shower cube near the wall at the end on the side nearer to the locker area.

What happen:

I saw white ant-like insect crawling on the wall. Tried to kill

it but it flew away. The I realised it flew to a location where there was a bunch of similar insects. Looks like termites!!!!

Imagine one of them got to your towel and then later transferred to your bag or your gym clothes and you brought it home unnoticed! :o

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.