Male HQ

Erotic Stories / Fictions : Contributors Heartlanders & FleaBiscuit, etc. (compiled)

Guest GuestWriter

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Happy Guy

Part 12

"Bro, can I suck you?" I asked again shyly.

"Are you sure you are ready for that?" asked Melvin.

I paused for a moment to really think about it before I nodded my head.

"You want me to do the same for you?" Melvin looked at me and asked.

"Will you?" I am thrilled thinking that Melvin may suck my dick.

"I will be fair, anything you do for me, I will do for you too." Replied Melvin.

"Will your parents walk into your room suddenly? Do we need to lock the room?" I am anxious to have fun with Melvin, but I also wanted it to be safe.

"Don't worry, my parents have gone to JB with my brother to do shopping. They will be having dinner there before coming back later tonight." Melvin assured me that we have all the privacy we needed.

The desire to have physical intimacy with Melvin grew so much that I felt like kneeling in front of him to take his dick into my mouth immediately. But in my mind, I didn't just want to suck Melvin's dick. I wanted Melvin to feel good and I wanted my every moment with Melvin to be memorable too. Afterall, he is the first guy I have intimacy with, and he is my dream guy.

I embraced Melvin tightly, feeling the contact of our bare upper body. I helped Melvin to his bed then made him lie down on his back. I straddled him and placed my palms on his broad chest. I rubbed his chest a few times and can't helped but to tell Melvin, "bro, I really envy you for having such firm muscular chest."

My hands then moved down to trace the outline of his abs. Just doing that alone made my dick stirred and grew. I wanted to move my hands into his shorts to reach for his dick, but maybe due to the slow and gentle caressing, Melvin wriggled under me and said its ticklish.

I changed my plan and leaned forward onto Melvin's body. I could hear his heartbeat when I leaned on his body and could feel the rising of his chest when he breathed in. I raised my head, this time going for Melvin's neck.

I started with kissing the area behind his left ear, then the neck, and slowly over to the right side.

"Bro, you can do anything you want, but don't leave any live bites on my neck, ok?" said Melvin.

I didn't stop to reply him, but just made the "mmm..." sound to acknowledge his request.

I slowly kissed and lick his neck till I moved lower to his chest. I kissed his chest affectionately, but my target was his nipples. His nipples are like 2 fifty cent coins, a light shade of brown, just proportionate for his wide chest. I licked his right nipple, then using my fingers to tease and play with the left. Melvin enjoyed it as he kept moaning and told me it felt wonderful. I sucked on his right nipple and using my tongue to just gently rub it. With affirmation from Melvin's moaning, I repeated the same action on his left chest.

Before I moved down to his abs, I went side ways to his armpits. I took both his arms and adjusted them behind his head. Melvin looked so sexy lying on the bed with his hands spread and placed behind his head, revealing his armpit hair and broad chest. The thin layer of hair under his armpit looked just nice. I moved closer to sniff his under arm. Although we just exercised, but Melvin's underarm only had that light musky smell, not overpowering and unpleasant, and you wouldn't mind smelling it again. I licked the area around his armpit, Melvin felt very ticklish so I had to stop.

I kissed along the side of his muscles and returned to his abs. I kissed every of his 6 pecs and used my tongue to outline everyone of them. I licked his naval and stopped at the band of his shorts.

"Bro, other than a bit ticklish, you were doing great. Are you sure it's your first time?" Melvin asked me.

"You are the first guy I am ever so intimate with. I just did whatever I feel will make you feel good. If it's not right please tell me." I answered Melvin.

I paused for a moment then asked Melvin shyly, "Can I pull down your shorts now?"

"Bro, I am all yours now. Just do whatever you want, but don't rape me." Both of us laughed at that remark.

I pulled down his running shorts, only to realize he wasn't wearing any underwear underneath it. His dick was already aroused by all the sucking and licking I did to his upper body and it flipped back when I pulled down his shorts. A nice semi erect dick. I am bad at measurement, but then who cares about the exact measurement, I like Melvin, and I like every part of his body.

This is the second time I get to touch Melvin's dick, but it's the first time I get to look at it so closely, observing its change. There was no trail of pubic hair from his naval to the groin, but the pubic hair surrounding his dick was just nice, not too thick. I kissed his dick gently from the groin area up to the cock head. Then I also kissed the 2 low hanging balls by the side. I flipped his dick up and licked the underside of his dick. I could feel some movement as I licked his dick and then noticed it growing slowly. I used my tongue to licked the tip where the piss hole is. Throughout those moments, Melvin's eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily.

I wanted to know how a semi erect dick in the mouth feels like, so I put his dick into my mouth slowly. When it first entered my mouth, it was still semi soft, so I could easily put the entire dick in. It felt soft, like cotton candy, but definitely much firmer than that. I engulfed his dick in my mouth for a while. Before long, it started getting fully hard. Then I had to release portion of it out of my mouth because I couldn't take the whole thing in my mouth anymore. It became thicker and now it fitted just nice to my mouth. It's the first time I sucked a hard dick. I have no experience in sucking, so I tried moving my head up and down on his dick. I wasn't sure what went wrong, I only tried sucking it for awhile and Melvin told me to stop.

"Bro, I thought you are going to either slice my dick or bite it off with your teeth. You have to be careful with not to use your teeth when you suck, otherwise it's going to be very painful for the person receiving it." Explained Melvin.

I tried doing it again, it was fine initially, but when I got ambitious and tried to suck more of his dick into my mouth as soon as possible, I gagged and my teeth took over uncontrollably. I knew it's hurting Melvin as I could observe his expression changed from pleasure to pain.

Melvin stopped me again after awhile. He then suggested, "Bro, this is your first time sucking, why not I do for you and show you how to do it......"

I feel weird when someone I barely know or someone that I know but not really get in touch, like my colleagues called me bro. I am like are we even that close.

but this story is good, too horny to hang there reading this. Part 13 pls!!!

Eh bro, don't liddat lah bro!  :P 

Guest Insider

And it's raining heavily, come on up and dry yourselves up in my house.

It's almost 8 pm, they are still fucking and also need to book in before 2359. No time to post.

Guest Happy Guy

Part 13

"You just relax and enjoy." said Melvin.

So we switched place, now with me lying on the bed and Melvin on top of me. He repeated what I just did to him, caressing and kissing my upper body. The only difference was he did it very sensually, as if he was using his tongue to test the functionality of all the nerves on my body. When he sucked on my nipples and used his tongue to lick them, I nearly wanted him to stop. It wasn't because it didn't feel good, on the contrary, it felt so good I thought I was going to shoot from his arousal of my nipples.

I never knew my nipples could feel so sore because of licking.

Slowly, he moved down my body, kissing my lean abs. He lifted my hips slightly and pulled down my shorts to my knees. The precum that had been leaking because of all the foreplay was clearly visible on my underwear. He licked along the outline of my dick, then used his mouth to bite and cover my dick. The sensation from the biting was similar to using his hand to grab my dick. When his mouth covered my dick, the warmth of his mouth kind of stirred my dick and made it grew to full mass.

Melvin then pulled down my underwear and pulling my shorts off together with it. He threw my clothes onto the floor together with his.

"You have a nice dick." said Melvin.

Melvin then licked my balls and covered them with his mouth. Though I could only see his mouth covering my balls, I could actually feel the sensation of my balls being sucked in his mouth. He then proceed to lick the under side of my dick, from the base up to the tip. When he reached the tip, he didn't suck my dick yet. Instead, he licked the area just under the cock head. I have never felt so sensitive before, I believed I won't be able to last long if he continue to do that. I guess Melvin knew what I was thinking, so he stopped and changed to licking just the side of my dick.

"Are you ready for this?" asked Melvin as he used his hand to gently fondle my dick. Melvin was kneeling in front of me between my legs. The thought of this muscular commando officer kneeling in front of me, and going to suck my dick soon, was simply indescribable.

"Yes, please......" I begged Melvin to suck me.

After giving me a smile, Melvin looked down at my dick and then swallowed my dick into his mouth in a swift movement. My dick isn't very huge, but to see Melvin taking everything into his mouth in one movement was still mind blowing.

It was my first time being sucked. I had no prior experience to compare whether Melvin was doing a good job, but I knew I felt I was in cloud nine because of his sucking. Every time my dick goes into his mouth and I felt my dick hitting the back of his throat, it was like a warm towel gently touching and wiping on the tip of my dick. When I calmed down to enjoy his sucking, I could actually feel his tongue rubbing my dick when he moved up and down on it. I didn't feel his teeth rubbing or biting my dick, I could only feel the comfort of my dick wrapped in his warm mouth whenever he sucked it in.

The feeling as overwhelming, I would cum in no time if this continue. As much as I want Melvin to suck me forever, I had to tell Melvin to stop. I suddenly had an idea.

"Melvin, can I suck your dick when you are sucking me? Can we do a 69?" I asked Melvin.

"How do you know about 69?" Asked Melvin. I explained that I heard my camp mates joking about it but I don't really know what was that.

Melvin agreed and he changed his position such that we were both lying sideways on the bed and we were both facing each other's dick.

"69 is when 2 guys get into the position we are in now so that they can have access to each other's dick. You can suck me as I demonstrate to you by sucking your dick. Just remember, avoid using your teeth." After explaining all that to me, Melvin continued to suck on my dick. I wanted Melvin to feel good too so I also reached for his dick and put it into my mouth to suck it.

I was very careful not to use my teeth to hurt Melvin. I believed I did it this time because other than hearing both our moaning sound, I don't hear Melvin complaining anymore.

I had already stopped Melvin twice to prevent my dick from shooting too early: first time was when he was playing with my nipples, the second time was when he just sucked me awhile ago. I guess my cum must have already accumulated a lot in my dick and I definitely won't last long. True enough, in just a few minutes, I had to beg Melvin to stop because I was going to shoot soon. However, Melvin did not stop sucking when I said I was cumming. He continued to suck my dick and even used his lips to close on it tightly, as if afraid my dick would slip out of his mouth. I grab hold of Melvin's head when I finally shot my load into his mouth. He continued with the sucking when I shot my load and it felt as if a vacuum machine was trying to suck out all the cum in my body.

After I shot my load, I was determined to help Melvin shoot this time. I tried to take Melvin's dick fully in my mouth, and I did choked on it a few times, but after a few tries I could do it better without the gagging sensation. I alternated my pace of sucking, slow and gentle at first, then faster and tightening my lips grip on his dick. I must have sucked for another 10 minutes when Melvin finally said they that he was closed to cumming.

"Bro, you can let go now, I can masturbate on my own." Said Melvin.

I did not follow what he said and continued sucking on his dick. I sucked till he held onto my head and asked me to let go of his dick as he was going to shoot. I held it tightly and he had no choice but to release his load into my mouth. I experienced a number of my first time with Melvin: first time being sucked, first time sucking, first time shooting my load into a person's mouth, and now my first time tasting another guy's cum.

It's wasn't as bad as I had imagine. There wasn't any funny taste, the texture was just like drinking some sharks fin soup. The thought that I had just swallowed Melvin's cum got me really excited.

When Melvin finally finished thrusting his dick into my mouth and cummed his last load, I gave it a final suck to ensure I have sucked out everything in his dick before he pulled out his dick from my mouth and collapse on the bed.

After a moment of silence, Melvin finally said, "That was wonderful, I haven't cummed so hard and so much for sometime."

"I had also enjoyed it too." I responded.

"I really hope we can be buddies for a long time, and I want to make love with you Melvin." I said those words very softly, hoping Melvin did not hear it, yet also yearning for Melvin to know that I love him very much.

"If you are willing to be my buddy, there is no reason I should reject you. I also don't want this to be a one time sex for us. I want to do more with you." replied Melvin.

"You mean you are really serious about doing more with me?" I asked Melvin.

"Do you want me to prove it to you now?......"

Guest Guest

It must have tasted fishy. Or he would say taste like bird nest.

Next training session, Samuel should bring along pepper and vinegar to add.

Just came only wanna go again liao.

These young men are so full of vitality loh.

You also young what!

I forgot about this thread until today and so pleased with the updates. Just afraid that Melvin might be using Samuel as a proxy? Or a replacement for his long departed buddy. Samuel! Don't be so foolish in your lust for love and Melvin!

You also young what!

I forgot about this thread until today and so pleased with the updates. Just afraid that Melvin might be using Samuel as a proxy? Or a replacement for his long departed buddy. Samuel! Don't be so foolish in your lust for love and Melvin!

If that's where the story is going, suddenly Melvin's ex buddy comes back and he needs to choose between his ex buddy and Samuel.

Then we will have a love triangle. The plot thickens!

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

If that's where the story is going, suddenly Melvin's ex buddy comes back and he needs to choose between his ex buddy and Samuel.

Then we will have a love triangle. The plot thickens!

Sigh, have to wait for another weekend for Melvin and Samuel to book out from camp.

Yes, Melvin's ex buddy is someone whom Samuel knows and fantasize since his secondary school days. Samuel is torn (aka fucked) between 2 lovers. Finally, they all 3 agreed to settle with 3P.

Guest Happy Guy

Part 14

"Do you want me to prove it to you now? You are ready for another round now?" Melvin said jokingly, not understanding my reason for asking him that question.

I turned and faced Melvin, "No, that's not what I mean. I mean yes I do think of us doing more, but....."

"Samuel, what is it you are worry about? You still don't trust me?" Melvin turned to look at me.

"Please don't misunderstand me. Of course I trust you. But, I am still thinking, will this be just a one time thing? You said you just broke off with your buddy and you still miss him. I am worried I am just his substitute..." I finally revealed my concern about our relationship.

"What makes you think that way?" asked Melvin.

"Remember how it happened between us on the first time?" I asked.

"I was teaching you how to work out, we gave each other massage, we had beer and played 'truth or dare', and then we helped each other jerk off?" replied Melvin.

"Yes, but do you remember what aroused us into doing it?" I asked Melvin.

Melvin paused for awhile to think and then he frowned, "Because we were horny? Just tell me what are you thinking."

"You mentioned you miss the fun time you had with your buddy." I said softly.

Melvin turned to face me and then used his left hand to support his body up. "So you are thinking that I miss fun with my buddy so I used you as a substitute?" Asked Melvin in a tone that sounded both puzzled and annoyed.

"Do you dare to say you never think of your buddy when we had fun the first time and today?" I challenged Melvin. I really hope he would say he wasn't thinking of his buddy.

"I admit I did think about the time I had with him. Yes, I was also thinking of my first time with him when I asked you to massage me." Before Melvin could finish what he wanted to say, I was sure disappointment was clearly on my face.

"But, Samuel, asked yourself, if I had just wanted to use you as my fun or sex substitute, I just have to ask you jerk off for me, do I have to jerk off for you too? Do I have to suck for you? Do I even have to swallow your cum? I am sure you can feel it, did I suck for you wholeheartedly to make you feel good?" Now it was Melvin who sounded disappointed.

"Yes I know, but......"

"I have told you I treat you as my buddy now, be it normal buddy or sex buddy, you are my closest friend now. I have just sucked for you, I have even agreed to doing more with you, please trust me." Explained Melvin.

"What if your buddy looks for you now? Will you leave me alone and look for him?" I asked Melvin.

"I told you he has a girlfriend now and he already said he wanted to stop all relationship with me. I don't think he will ever look me up. Even if he does, you are my buddy now, you are the person I like now, I won't leave you behind." Melvin said to me sincerely.

"I don't know whether I should say this, but I like you very much, Melvin. In fact I think I am beginning to love you. You are the first guy I like so much. You are the first person I have so much body intimacy with. I like you so much, I am willing to do anything you want to do, even allowing you to fuck me even though I have never tried it before. I really want our friendship or relationship to last. Yes, we agreed earlier that what we did was just helping each other to relief our sexual needs, no strings attached. But I realize I am doing everything to make you feel good. I want you to do anything you want. I really don't wish you would tell me you are just playing with me, do you understand what I mean?" I have revealed everything in my heart.

Melvin just looked at me without saying anything. Then his hand moved to my head and gently brushed my fringe from my forehead. As he continued looking at me, I also looked at him. I really felt very blessed to be able to be friend with Melvin, and even have bodily fun with him.

Without any warning, Melvin moved his head forward and kissed me on my forehead, then on my lips. Before I could respond to his sudden gesture, he was already moving down my body to kiss my nipples, my naval, and then he took my soft dick into his mouth and started sucking slowly. My dick immediately responded to his sucking and it started getting hard again. I have never tried masturbating twice in a row so I never knew I could regain my hardness so fast. The pleasure was making me moaning non stop. I grab the back of his head and wanted him to continue sucking. The urge to shoot was strong and I alerted Melvin. He continued sucking till I shot another load into his mouth. I knew the load wasn't a lot as I had just shoot awhile ago.

After awhile Melvin moved up and sprawled on top of me, "Now I have 2 loads of your cum in my body, do you believe now that I love you too?"

When I heard Melvin said that he loved me too, I was almost in tears. I tried to lean forward to pull Melvin down and we embraced in a tight hug.

I really hoped I could just hug Melvin naked in bed forever. We remained in that position for sometime until Melvin broke the silence.

"Come, let's go for a shower."

Melvin got out of bed first, then he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Hey, will your neighbors see us walking around in the house naked?" I asked Melvin.

"Don't worry, we can bath in the toilet in my parents bedroom. The windows are closed and the curtains drawn, nobody will see us."

"Will your parents return suddenly?"

"I told you they went to JB with my brother, they won't be back until later tonight." Replied Melvin.

So he grabbed my hand and led me to his parents room. After I entered the toilet, he closed the door behind me and then turned to look at me again.

"We get wet first then we can soap and rub each other's back, ok?" I nodded my head in agreement to his plans.

Melvin turned on the tap then raised the shower head over both of us to get us wet. We washed our hair then Melvin pressed some shower foam on his palm and started rubbing them into my body. He started with my front and then turned me around to rub my back. He really cleaned every corner of my body, including my dick and even my ass crack. When he finished cleaning for me, I was already excited to repeat the same for him. I rub the liquid soap on his body and slowly feel for his muscles. I stroked his dick gently and pulled back his foreskin and cleaned the area under his cock head. His dick was getting hard because of my stroking.

I then turned him around to rub his back. I rub down his body slowly until I reached his bottom. I slight a finger in between his butt to gently clean his ass crack. He let out a sound of moaning. Melvin then turned around and asked whether I want to try something.

"Do you want to try pushing your finger into my ass?" That request came as a surprise to me.

"Will it be painful? Will it hurt you?" I was excited to try it yet I won't do it if it would hurt Melvin.

"I think it should be ok. I have tried doing it when I shower sometimes. You are the first person who is going to do it, buddy." Having heard that, I need not be asked again whether I want to do it. I covered my right middle finger with some foam and slowly rub it at Melvin's asshole.

I could feel his asshole tightening and him moaning, then when it loosen it's grip, I could feel my finger being slowly drawn into the hole. I followed the motion and slowly pushed my finger in. It went in bit by bit until my entire middle finger went into his ass. I tried moving my finger in his ass. His asshole was like tightening its grip on my finger, then the interior just felt warm. I moved my finger and it seem to touch a small lump or something inside. Melvin was almost weak and he leaned backwards onto my body.

"You just use your finger to feel for that lump, then use your other hand to jerk me off." It was an instruction and not a request, so I did what he instructed me to do. Melvin was really enjoying it and before long, cum was flowing out from his dick, running down my hand which was still stroking it and dripping onto the floor. Melvin was really weak as he could hardly stand properly and his body weight was pulling me forward. I had to pull my finger out from his ass immediately to hug him before he falls to the ground.

"I have never cummed like that before. Thanks buddy." Said Melvin.

Guest 鸡婆

I got a feeling that this is gonna to happen

......... when they are done, opened the door and found that Melvin's parents are standing outside. Their car broke down and therefore returned home early.

....... Samuel found that Melvin's father is a hot hunky daddy.

Hmmmmmm

I got a feeling that this is gonna to happen

......... when they are done, opened the door and found that Melvin's parents are standing outside. Their car broke down and therefore returned home early.

....... Samuel found that Melvin's father is a hot hunky daddy.

Hmmmmmm

Not only that. Maybe even find out Melvin's brother looks like him and is equally hunky.

Then suddenly his brother also has a crush on Samuel and tries to get him away from Melvin.

And the plot thickens when Melvin actually has a fiancee that he doesn't like, who used to date Melvin's ex buddy!

Sorry, just too much imagination inspired by a yaoi manga.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Swallow 2 loads of cum = I Love You

Hehehehe .... Hey, straight men go tell you gf about this. Lol

up to this point, i don't see any kind of love but just loads of lust and sexual desires.......is either we are too free (which i am) or we are too horny to continue this long....long ....taiwanerse drama which runs into thousand of episodes. sorry for being real and practical to burst your imagination from running wild............

up to this point, i don't see any kind of love but just loads of lust and sexual desires.......is either we are too free (which i am) or we are too horny to continue this long....long ....taiwanerse drama which runs into thousand of episodes. sorry for being real and practical to burst your imagination from running wild............

These are two young army boys.

To them, anything can be equated to love.

Give it to them.

And enjoy the story. :P

• G_M changed the title to Erotic Stories / Fictions : Contributors Heartlanders & FleaBiscuit, etc. (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.