Male HQ

Erotic Stories / Fictions : Contributors Heartlanders & FleaBiscuit, etc. (compiled)

Guest GuestWriter

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chinese class teacher

I think this story is going to be like the one piece manga.

Everytime 调胃口。

It should be 吊胃口。do the correction 20x. I'll give you special tuition.

Guest Happy Guy

Part 15

"Thanks Samuel, I have never cummed like that before, the feeling was beyond description." Said Melvin and he planted a kiss on my lips.

"Was it really good? Was it painful?" I asked Melvin.

"From my reaction just now and you saw how much I cummed, you should be able to guess how good I felt." Said Melvin.

The shower head was turned on and water was flowing down our body. I really couldn't get enough admiring Melvin's chiseled muscular body and my hands were caressing his body as much as I could. I was really tempted to experience what Melvin had just gone through and I plucked up the courage to ask him.

"Can I try the same as what I did to you just now?" I exclaimed.

"Buddy, there will be plenty of time for us to experiment everything that we want to try. No need for you to rush into doing it. I want you to try everything when you are really ready, from the way you asked me, I can tell you are not sure about it, am I right?" Melvin seem to have the ability to read my mind, he said all that I was thinking.

"Besides, you just became the first person to finger fuck me. No one has ever done that to me, you are the first, and maybe only one." He then pull me close and gave me a hug.

"I think we better wash up quickly and get out of here, if not we would both become wrinkled prunes soon." Laughed Melvin.

When both of us were drying ourselves with the towel, I had an idea. "Can I request we don't put on our clothes yet?" I suggested.

"You sure you want to walk around the house naked? Or you want to continue round 2 so soon?" Asked Melvin jokingly.

"No, I mean we just wrap our bottom with the towel, but don't wear any top yet." I explained.

"What do you have in mind?" Melvin asked curiously.

"I will tell you when we return to your room." I told Melvin.

So we towel ourselves dry and return to Melvin's bedroom. I instructed Melvin to lie on the bed and then I laid down beside him. Then I pulled off his towel and I removed mine too.

"Bro, you sure you want to start round 2 now?" Melvin seemed shocked when I pulled off his towel and exposed both of us naked on the bed again.

I hugged Melvin tightly and then I explained to him what I had in mind. "You just said we should enjoy our time together and not rush into doing anything. I have had enough good memories with you today, they are sufficient for me to remember for a lifetime. But I still want to hug you in bed, naked of course, can I do that, please?"

"Just hug?" Asked Melvin.

"We can talk. I have a lot of questions I want to ask you. You can ask me too. No forfeit this time, just be truthful to each other. Ok?"

"Sure! Anything you say." Said Melvin.

"So, Melvin, do you like me now?" I started with my first question.

"I told you I feel comfortable with you that's why we started to be friends. We have already surpassed normal friendship. If you ask me now whether I like you, yes I do. But what happens in the future nobody knows, so let's not think too much about that." Explained Melvin.

"Melvin, can I ask you another question?" I hesitated before asking this question.

"What is it you want to know?"

"Can you share with me more about what happened between you and your buddy?" I said softly.

"I thought I have already told you about how we started and what we did? What else do you want to know?"

"Erm, where did you all meet for fun and what did you all do?" I said.

"Most of the time I went over to his place on weekends. We just hugged like what we are doing now and then suck or Jo for each other, like what we did. There was only once we did it elsewhere, we did it in camp." Said Melvin.

"In camp? Aren't you afraid been caught? Tell me what happened." I asked curiously.

"I remember I was on Guard officer duty that Sunday. I told him I can't meet him that weekend as I have to book in on Saturday night. I prefer booking in the night before so I don't have to rush in the morning. When I booked in that Saturday night, I was surprised when I was packing my things someone knocked on my door. I opened the door to see my buddy standing at the door in only his shorts. I asked him why was he in camp at this time? He said his parents had gone for holiday, there was nobody at home, he felt bored at home so he decided to book in earlier. That time he hasn't got a girlfriend." Said Melvin.

"What did he do when he went to look for you?" I asked for the details.

"Initially we were chatting about random things. But then it was getting late and I had to wake up early next morning so I told him I need to rest. Then he suggested since my room mate was not in and he doesn't want to sleep alone in his room could he stay and sleep on my room mate's bed. I said its fine with me provided he tidies the bed the next morning. He was ok so we switch off the lights and went to sleep." Explained Melvin.

"Then?"

"Of course we didn't sleep immediately, if not nothing would have happened. Or I should say it was my buddy who did not really want to sleep yet. I was already about to fall asleep. Weather was hot that night and it was a bit stuffy in the room. My buddy came only in his shorts. I wasn't wearing any top too. Just as I was about to fall asleep, my buddy suddenly hugged me from behind. Then he whispered to my ears."

"What did he say?" I asked.

Melvin smiled and continued, "He told me he was horny. I think I was very tired at that time so I replied something like 'go and Jo yourself'. But my buddy didn't let me off for that. Instead he started caressing my body, from my chest, abs, then he even stretch his hands into my shorts and grabbed my dick and balls to make me hard. With that kind of sexual initiation, my soft limp dick also became hard immediately."

"Bro, you are getting hard again listening to my story?" Melvin teased me.

I was embarrassed by Melvin's teasing, but I was more excited about what happened that night. "Stop teasing me, tell me what happened next."

"I already told you my dick came alive after he aroused me. He knew I was hard, then he wasted no time, he removed my shorts and started stroking for me." Said Melvin.

"You all were in camp, you not afraid someone would just walk into your bunk room since there were people who knew you have booked in?" I asked.

"Yes I thought of that too. So I got up to lock the room before we continued with our fun. I did not let him off for disturbing my sleep, so when I returned to bed, I took off his shorts too and both of us were hugging in bed naked and caressing each other's body. The feeling was super exciting, more high than doing it at his place. We started sucking each other and we ended up in a 69 after awhile. We were both perspiring due to the hot weather and we came by shooting on each other's body. We cleaned up the room very carefully, not to leave any 'evidence' behind."

"After we cleaned up we went to shower. I think my buddy was really horny that night, when showering, again he came into my cubicle and hugged me. He even suggested I use my finger to fuck him, like what you did to me just now. I was reluctant at first, worrying what if someone was to walk into the toilet and saw what we were doing. But my buddy said that makes it even more exciting. Eventually we did it. We washed up, went back to my room and we hugged each other to sleep naked like what we are doing now."

"If only we can hug and sleep naked like this. But we have to book in tonight." I said disappointedly.

"Don't worry, I am sure we will have the chance to do it. We already did a lot of things together, didn't we?" Said Melvin as he playfully grab my dick and gave it a few gentle stroke.

"Let's just rest for awhile before you go back. We will meet next week ok. You go and think what you want to do next week." Said Melvin with an emphasis on the words 'want to do'. I think I understood what he meant...

Yeah. I thought so too.. Lol. Athough soap foam inside the a**hole is abit painful.. Ouch.. :(

HAHAHA you forgotten Melvin is a tough commando officer 2 bar leh or 1 bar. He should be able to take soap bar as well!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Happy Guy

Part 16

I have never felt that a week is actually so long, until I met Melvin. Every time after leaving Melvin's house, I really hope that the week ahead would past faster so that I could meet him again soon.

"Bro, how was your day?" Melvin messaged me.

"Ok. How's yours? Didn't dare to message you, worried you might be busy." I replied.

"You can message me, I will reply when I am free :-)" Melvin replied.

"Thought of you while bathing just now." I told Melvin.

"What did you do then?" Asked Melvin.

"What do you think I could do? I really hope we could meet soon so we can repeat what we did last week." I replied.

He replied after a while, "We can Jo each other this weekend ;p"

"Are we just going to do that? Can we do more?" I challenged Melvin.

"Remember, I said you make the decision. Samuel, actually I don't have much experience with guys. Whatever I have tried with my buddy, I have done it with you. I am open to anything with you as long as you are also ok with it." Replied Melvin.

"What time can I go over to your place this Sunday? Shall we have a game of basketball first?" I asked.

"Sure, let's meet at 8 at the basketball court. My parents goes out at around 9+." Suggested Melvin.

"Ok, deal!" I replied.

The remaining days to the weekend seem to past really slow, but I endured though it. I was very excited when I met Melvin at the basketball court. I wanted to hug him so badly, but I restrained myself from doing it as there were people around.

We challenged each other to see who could score more shots. 2 guys joined us after awhile. We took turns to throw at the ring until they suggested we play 2 on 2. I was abit reluctant but Melvin accepted the challenge.

The game started slowly, then the 2 guys were more eager to win so they increased the tempo of the game.

I am better at throwing, whereas Melvin is better at snatching the ball. Initially the 2 guys were leading, but Melvin was really fast and swift at getting the ball and I made a few good throw to catch up with them.

It was a good game as all of us gave our best to win the other team. We managed to beat them eventually. Everyone was perspiring a lot by the time the game ended. The 2 guys wanted to have another round after some rest, but I said that we had to go.

"I thought that was a good game, why don't you want to play another round?" Melvin asked me as we walked towards the lift at Melvin's block.

"Have you forgotten we still have 'more important things' to do? Unless you prefer playing basketball with those cute young boys?" I said nonchalantly yet emphasized the words "cute young boys".

"They are indeed quite boyish looking. But how can they be compared to my buddy?" Melvin replied and pulling me closer to him as we walked into the lift.

"Did you notice they have been stealing glances at your body when you pulled up your shirt to wipe your sweat? I bet they were waiting for you to take off your shirt and show them everything." I teased Melvin sarcastically.

"They want to look at me that's their problem, but I am already reserved. Only my buddy has the exclusive rights to see everything." Melvin replied as he turned to wink at me.

"Are your parents still at home?" I asked.

"I think they should have gone out by now, they said they would be visiting some relative before going to my brother's place later this afternoon." Said Melvin as the lift door opened and we walked to his place.

When Melvin opened the door, no one was at home. I did the routine to place my shoes in the house and then followed Melvin to his room. I placed my bag at a corner while Melvin went to the kitchen to get us some water.

"Let's do some push ups and crunches together. There is enough space for us to do it at the same time." Said Melvin.

Melvin is very serious when it comes to routines. He led me through a few sets of push-ups and crunches. He paused when I couldn't catch up with his pace. By the time we ended, my arms and abdominal muscles were slightly aching.

"Roll over on your stomach to stretch and relax your ab muscles. Sorry had to work you so hard, no pain no gain." Melvin pat my abs as he explained.

"Bro, can you give me a massage?" I requested.

Without having to repeat my request, Melvin sat beside me and started massaging my back. Melvin removed his singlet then he helped me to remove mine.

After removing my singlet, instead of lying back on the floor for the massage, I moved forward to give Melvin a big hug.

"I miss you so much. I nearly wanted to give you a hug at the basketball court just now." I said.

Melvin returned the hug, "Me too. If not for the basketball game with the 2 guys, I would have wanted to come up earlier. Why did you want to meet at the court and not come over as early as possible?"

"I like watching you playing basketball, especially when you are not wearing your shirt." I looked at Melvin and I could feel my face blushing.

"I am all yours to look at now. You are the boss today, you call the shots. But, there will be payback time." Said Melvin as he tried to tickle me.

I began kissing his neck and slowly moving down to his chest. I licked and sucked his right nipple before moving on to the other. I know Melvin really enjoyed it because he was moaning softly in pleasure. After our last few intimate sessions, we no longer have to be shy in front of each other anymore.

After working on his chest, I kissed his abs and slowly knelt down in front of him. I used my tongue to tickle his belly button. Then I just hugged his waist and leaned my head on his lean defined abs.

I grabbed the waistband of his shorts and slowly pulled it down. Melvin was wearing a black speedo underwear. There was a big bulge hidden in view and I believed Melvin had hope I would pull down everything in one move.

I grabbed the bulge underneath the cloth and gently carassed it. Melvin moaned when I did that to him. He then grabbed my hand and put it into his underwear to really touch his dick.

Without having to be instructed, I pulled down Melvin's underwear to reveal his semi erected dick. I just enjoy touching every inch of Melvin's lean tight muscular body. I wanted to have sex with him, more accurately, I wanted Melvin to make love with me.

"Let's go and take a shower. I want you to finger me." I said to Melvin. Melvin helped me off my shorts and underwear and then he led me to the toilet.

He wet our body from head down, he poured some shampoo on his palm and then passed the bottle to me. "We will help to clean each other. Do whatever you want." Said Melvin.

The last time we bath together, I fingered Melvin's ass and he enjoyed it. I want to experience it today.

After washing my hair, Melvin lathered my body with shower foam. He touched my body so sensually till I was having a hardon throughout. He pulled back my foreskin to clean my dick carefully. Then he turned me around and clean my back. He was standing behind me and he playfully used his dick to probe my ass crack.

"You not afraid I will really poke my dick into your ass and fuck you?" Asked Melvin.

"I am ready to be yours." I replied.

Melvin's left hand was slowly stroking my dick, then he used his right hand to slowly touch my ass. I could feel his finger touching the crack and then he slowly inserted it in. It was ticklish at first. Then as he was inserted his finger into the hole, I felt a little nervous yet excited. When his finger finally went in, I could feel my anus clamped very tightly, as if to trap his finger inside my body forever.

"How does it feel?" Melvin asked me, as he begin to use his finger to explore inside my anus.

I couldn't find an exact word to describe that sensation to Melvin, I could only moan to let him know how good it felt.

Melvin pulled out his finger just as I was enjoying it. Before I could turn around to ask him what happened, he reinserted his fingers. This time round I could feel more pressure at the anus, he had inserted 2 fingers instead of 1. It was even tighter and my dick started leaking precum.

He gave me a short moment to adjust to the new sensation, then when he felt that I was ready, he pulled out his fingers slowly. I thought he was going to pull it all the way out and was about to stop him this time, he paused just before pulling out and then push his fingers in again. The sensation was making my legs turn weak. If Melvin wasn't hugging me, I would have already fell to the ground.

"I am finger fucking you now, you enjoy it?" Asked Melvin.

"Ah........ Don't stop......" I answered and let out a long moan of pleasure.

"Fuck me Melvin, I want you to really fuck me." I requested.

• G_M changed the title to Erotic Stories / Fictions : Contributors Heartlanders & FleaBiscuit, etc. (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.