Male HQ

Erotic Stories / Fictions : Contributors Heartlanders & FleaBiscuit, etc. (compiled)

Guest GuestWriter

For those who haven't read, you can read uninterrupted:

The Basketball Guy - Part 1

"It's him!" I said to myself excitedly.

For the past few weeks, it has become a routine for me to look out for him at the basketball court just below my block. It was by chance I saw him playing basketball on a Sunday afternoon. He was always alone until some other guys or kids play at the court too.

His decent yet sporty looks attracted my attention. He has short hair, and on one of the Sunday he was wearing a commando singlet while playing, so I assume he should be in the army. There was once when the weather was very hot, while observing him from my bedroom window, I saw him removing his singlet during his play. He was lean fit, nice pecs and well defined abdominal muscles. Not the muscle god type, but sufficient to make guys who gym envy his body. However, that was the only time he played without his shirt.

On the 3rd week I saw him playing at the court, I had the urge to go down and play basketball too. Of course playing wasn't my real intention, my purpose was to get close to him and hopefully I can befriend him.

I changed into my PT gear, took my brother's basketball and went down to the basketball court. He was still there practicing. I dribbled the ball to the same court as him and played beside him. We exchanged smile but did not talk. I played for awhile, but it was really too hot, so I sat beside the post to rest. After awhile, he also stopped playing and sat near me to rest too.

"The weather is really hot." I tried to start a conversation with him.

"Ya." He replied with a smile.

"Do you play here often? By the way, my name is Samuel" I said.

"Nothing to do at home, so come down to exercise a bit. I am Melvin." He replied and stretched out his hand as he introduced himself.

----

Part 2

"I am Melvin." He introduced himself with a firm handshake. Don't know why, that handshake just seems like a strong electric current flowing through my body. I want to know him more.

But we are both guys with little words. After that introduction, both of us remained quiet, we just sat on the floor resting. After a while, some guys came to play at the court, both of us played for awhile more, than we left, walking in different directions. Before he left, he turned to say bye to me, which surprised me a bit.

The following few Sundays, again I saw him playing alone at the court at around the same time. I had wanted to join him, but on one time I had to go out for a family gathering, the other times I just felt lazy to play under the hot sun. I just get excited when I see him playing downstairs, not the sexually attracted kind of feeling, but just hope can be good friend with him.

Last Sunday, I waited at my window hoping to spot him playing, but he did not turn up that weekend. I was abit disappointed.

A week past. I was sitting at my study table beside the window surfing the net. The weather was very hot. I looked out the window, I wondered would he be playing today? I continued with my net surfing. Not long later, I heard sound of ball bouncing at the court, I looked down, "it's him!"

I quickly grab the basketball in my brother's room, put on my shoes and rushed to the court.

"Hi, you are here." I tried to initiate a conversation as I walked towards the court Melvin was playing in.

"Ya, bored at home, weather is terrible too, so just come down sweat a bit." He smiled and replied.

We continued playing, taking turns to aim at the ring, helping each other to retrieve the ball at times.

The weather was still scotching hot a moment ago, suddenly it turned really dark and strong wind started blowing. Before long, it started pouring heavily. Both of us grabbed our things and ran to the void deck. We stood at the void deck wiping the rainwater on our body. He casually lifted his single to wipe the water on his face and head. That revealed his abs, so perfectly defined.

"Not bad wor, so fit." I don't know where I got the courage to say those words to tease him.

"Erm, ok lah, just exercise more lor. Army training will make all guys fit." He said shyly.

"You in the army too? I am in signals, u in commando?" I asked him.

"How do u know I am in the commando?" He was shocked at my remarks.

"You are so fit, plus you are wearing a commando singlet." I replied immediately.

"Our training is very tough and demanding. We have to keep ourself in the best condition to be ready for training. I spent a lot of time exercising even when I am at home." He explained.

"How I hope I can be fit and toned like you." I said.

"All it takes is hardwork. If you want I can help you......"

------

Part 3

"If you want I can help you." Melvin said to Samuel with a sincere look.

"Huh? Is he serious? We have only met twice, we hardly know each other. I was just being bold to comment on his fit physique, is he serious about working out with me?" Samuel shocked by Mevlin's suggestion.

Actually Melvin's personality is rather an introvert. He had been on the heavier side when he was younger. He had heard enough insults from his classmates when they had PE lesson or when they went for swimming lesson. Since then, he doesn't really enjoy the company of big crowd. He moved on to the polytechnic after secondary school. He was determined to drop his weight and stop all the insults he had been receiving, so he signed up for the sports that is most intense in training - Dragon boat.

He cut down on his intake and changed his diet habit. He started jogging twice a day. It wasn't easy in the beginning, but he persisted. With the help of the training during dragon boating, he managed to bring down his weight considerably and converted those bulging fats to solid muscles.

His classmates noticed his change and everyone treated him differently. However, he was already indifferent to how they treat him. He continued with dragon boating, not because he really likes it, but he was just using it as a fixed schedule to continue training. He is different from those who likes to be in the centre of attraction just because they are in the dragon boat team.

After entering NS, Melvin only stayed in contact with a few of his teammates who were like him, just interested in the training and doing their best for the team. They hardly meet up, but they continued exchanging tips on keeping fit and other stuff through Skype. Melvin prefers one on one interaction than group interaction.

Yes, it was the only the second time they met each other at the basketball court, but Melvin felt that Samuel is a nice person to chat with. Samuel is decent looking, maybe more on the pleasant looking side. Like most NS guys, Samuel is also fairly tan. He is slim, but not as muscle toned as Melvin.

"I think we are quite close in age since he is also in the NS. Though he has been the one who initiated chats with me, he is not the irritating type. Plus if I can really provide him with some help in keeping fit, no harm having a training buddy who stays around you." Melvin thought to himself.

Melvin noticed that Samuel had not responded since his last remark, so he clarified, "I believe you have your gym sessions during PT in camp. But if you would like to continue training on weekends, which I do at home, I can teach you how to train the different muscles. We can be gym buddy if you don't mind."

------

Part 4

"You sure you can teach me?" I asked Melvin again. Just after I asked him that, lightning flashed across the dark sky, followed with an exceptionally loud thunder.

"You have time now? If you have, I can show you some simple routines you can do at home." Said Melvin.

"You mean you are going to show me here? At the void deck?" I asked.

"I stay in this block, if you want you can come to my house, I can show you." Melvin continue to say, "I could have showed you here, but the floor is wet. There's no one at home now, so it's ok. But if you don't feel comfortable, I can show you next time."

"I stay at the opposite block. It's raining so heavily now, and I don't have to book in till much later. If you are serious, I don't mind." I replied, with a mix feeling of excitement and uncertainty. We are not even good friends, yet, and he is so nice to teach me how to gym, and even inviting me to his place to teach me.

Without wasting anymore time, I followed him to the lift, we went up to the 16th floor, he walked in front and I just followed him. He took out his house keys, opened the door and invited me in.

"You can put your shoes inside. It would be wet if you leave it outside. It won't take long anyway, I just demonstrate and explain to you, you can leave after that or wait for the rain to be less heavy." Said Melvin as he entered his house and removed his shoes.

I removed my shoes and placed it at the corner beside the door. I noticed that the living room was very neat. Just the sofa, a coffee table and a TV console. The 42in TV is hung on the wall. The living room looks spacious.

"My elder brother got married and moved out. I am staying with my parents. They usually go to my brother's place on Sunday to visit my 2 nephews, their grandsons, so nobody is home till later in the night." "Come, follow me to my bedroom." Said Melvin.

When I walked into his bedroom, it was just as neat as the living room. A super single bed at the right corner of the room, under the window, and a study table on the left. Some free weights are neatly placed under the study table. Later on I realize that his bedroom window is also facing the basketball court below, and I can actually see my window from his.

"I usually use these weights for training. Other than that, I do crutches and push-ups. What kind of exercise routine do you do at home?" Melvin asked me.

"Erm, sometimes I do some sit up. Push up also. But I don't see any effect." I answered him.

"Those normal sit up and push up is only the basic. If you want more a more toned body, you need to work on the right muscles. Let me show you." Melvin told me to just sit on his bed and he laid on the floor to show me various types of crutches.

After a few variations, he stood up and very swiftly removed his singlet and placed it on his study table. He stretched his muscles then continued to show me different kinds of push ups. I was looking at him, but I wasn't paying attention to his explanation. I was admiring his fit toned body.

He got up after awhile and asked whether I noted what he just demonstrated. He saw that I was in a daze, so he called me again, "Samuel, what are you thinking of? Can you remember what I just told you?"

"Oh, ya, ya I think I should be able to remember." I replied. "Erm Melvin, how long have you been training, your muscles are very defined."

"Since poly, say like 3yrs plus ago. Initially it was just to lose weight, but later it just become a habit, so I just continued." He explained.

"Anyone ever told you your body is hot?" I asked shyly.

He looked at me for a moment, then just touched his abs and chest casually. He sat beside me and then said, "My dragon boat friends and my unit mates did say that, but I think they are just being nice. Some of them have got better body than mine."

"You are so fit and so good looking, I am sure you are already attached right?" I asked curiously.

"No I don't, I am not interested in girls." Melvin replied.

------

Part 5

"I am not interested in girls. I mean I am not interested in a relationship at this moment, maybe wait till I finish my Uni." Explained Melvin when he saw I frowned at his first statement.

"I thought you are interested in guys." I just wanted to be funny.

"In the dragon boat team you see fit guys topless when they train, many would want to show off their body. After training, many are also not ashamed of walking around naked in the shower area. It's no different from the army. So I guess I am ok with guys naked and stuff." I didn't expect Melvin to respond to my statement with such serious explanation.

"Have you hug any guys before?" I know I am asking too much here.

"I don't go around hugging people, but some of my team mates did hug me when we won races. There was once one of them even hug me from behind when I was bathing. Nothing wrong lah, just bro and bro." answered Melvin.

I was very aroused when I heard him said that his team mate hug him from behind when he was bathing. I was imaging if his friend was also naked at that time, that means they had very intimate physical contact, and his friend's dick could actually be.....

"If I hug you now will you punch me?" I was just trying my luck.

"We just played under the hot sun, I had perspired so much, I guess I am all sticky and stinking now, why would you want to hug me, crazy." Melvin replied.

I don't know where I got the courage, I turned around and gave him a quick and gentle hug.

"Oi!" That was all he said. Even then he said it in a very gentle tone, he's doesn't sound disgusted or annoyed. He did not attempt to push me away, does that mean he is very open to such physical contact?

"Woi, you hug me some more later I rape you then you know." Said Melvin.

I let go of him and said, "You are a nice guy lah bro, I know you won't do such things to your friend, right?"

"Don't dare me. A horny guy is a crazy guy. Hehehe......" He pretended to laugh in a very sinister way after saying that.

"Ok lah, let's talk serious now. Don't forget why we are up here. So how, can you remember the routines I just demonstrated to you? Can show me?" Melvin trying to bring us back to our purpose of coming up to his place.

I was just about to go down on the floor to repeat the routine, Melvin suggested, "Samuel, why don't you take off your singlet, that way I can see which area you need more training, so I can give you more effective training advices."

I was still thinking whether I should take off my singlet as suggested by Melvin, he already grab hold of the corner of my singlet and tried to help me pull it over my head.

"Bro, you body not bad too what......" Whistled Melvin.

------

Part 6

"Bro, your body not too bad what. Not toned, but at least it is lean." Said Melvin as he tried to tease me by poking my abs.

"I want to be like you." I poked his abs too.

"Ok I am sorry. Let's stop this. I am afraid of tickling." Begged Melvin.

I then proceed to do the push ups and crunches. Though it was still raining heavily outside, his room windows were closed and that made the room abit warm and stuffy. I only did 1 set of what he demonstrated, but I was perspiring, so was Melvin.

After the routine, I sat on the floor and he was sitting on his bed.

"Erm, are you attached?" Melvin suddenly asked me.

"No. If guys like you have no girlfriend, what makes you think that I can find one? I am also like you, not interested in girls, yet." I used his earlier reply as I thought it's the most political correct answer one can give.

"So you also like guys is it?" That came as a shocked to me. He picked up my reply very quickly and used my question on me.

I really didn't know how to reply his question this time, so I just answered, "ya lor, I am interested in you, can't you feel it."

This time there was a longer pause of silence. I was thinking to myself, "Shit, have I said something wrong? He may be open to physical contact with guys due to gymming, but that does not mean he is ok with guy relationship. I may have freaked him out with my reply."

"I was only joking, don't take it so seriously." I tried to salvage the situation.

Melvin lied down on his bed, still not saying anything. Then after awhile, he asked, "Samuel, you know how to massage?"

"What kind of massage you talking about? Simple back massage I am still ok, one of my unit bunk mate taught me a few strokes after he did it for me after one field exercise, it felt good."

"Can you do it for me?" Melvin need not explain why he needed it, without being told or asked the second time, I stood up and walked over to his bed. Melvin turned over on his front.

It was the first time I looked at his back so closely. His muscles were all very clearly defined, I could only say it was the most gorgeous looking back I had seen so far.

"Tell me if I am applying too much strength or if it is not strong enough." He just let out a sound of acknowledgement and I started massaging his back, starting from his shoulder.

He was quiet initially, but as I slowly proceeded down to his back, he let out soft moans of comfort, I knew he was enjoying my massage.

"You are in commando, do you all do for each other after field exercise?" I asked.

"I am actually a commando officer. When I was still undergoing training as a man, I was also very close with my platoon mates, we helped each other by giving back massage after those siong exercise. But after I became an officer, I can't ask my man to do it for me right?"

"No offense, I noticed that you don't really like to interact with people when you are playing basketball. Are you always like that?" I tried to keep the conversation going.

"Will you believe I used to weigh around 80kg when I was in secondary school? I dropped my weight only after I entered poly when I joined the dragon boat team. It took me some time to convert my fats into muscles. I have heard enough of insults when I was fat, so when I became fit and people start wanting to be my friend, my life kind of changed." Melvin slowly turned around and lie on his back, with his right arm behind his head. I was still sitting on his right side.

"I don't usually interact with people maybe because of my low self esteem since young. However, I had a dragon boat team mate who had been training with me when I was still fat. He did not look down on me and he encouraged me to persist with the training. We became really good friends and we often gym or attend training together. Coincidentally, we were both enlisted into commando unit. We were in the same platoon too. Going through dragon boat training and then the rigorous commando training together, really bonded the two of us together like brothers." Melvin paused for a second before he continued.

"Both of us were not attached at that time so we really spent a lot of time together even on weekends. We would go for out movies, makan or even go to each other's place to play games or just simple workout."

"There was once I went over to his place for gaming. After awhile we got bored of gaming so he suggested we go to the basketball court near his place for a few throws. Then it started pouring like now so we went back to his place. We were both drenched so we just took off our clothes and just wore our boxers." Melvin paused again.

"Samuel, before I continue, can I ask you something? Are you open to any kind of chat?"

"What do you mean by any kind of chat?" I asked him.

"I mean...... like talking about sex and stuff..."

------

Part 7

"If you are not comfortable talking about sex stuff then I will stop." Melvin turned his head to wait for my response.

"I am ok if you are ok. So, what happened?" I asked.

"We challenged each other to see who can do the most no of push ups. We continued doing until our arms were so tired and both of us just collapsed on the floor laughing at our silly challenge. After awhile, my buddy asked me to help him massage his arms and back because they were very sore. We used to do it in camp after exercise so I didn't think so much and just agreed. He helped me too after I massaged him. I was actually feeling "hot" due to the exercise and maybe the massaging. You get what I mean by "hot" right?"

I looked at Melvin with an innocent look.

"Ok, maybe we were both in boxers, then workout plus massage, I felt abit horny when I was rubbing his back. I have never had such feelings towards my buddy before. But when I was rubbing his muscular back, I started getting an erection, I couldn't explain why. I was glad he was lying face down, if not he would surely have noticed my erection." Said Melvin softly.

I felt that I was in the same situation he was in. I was also having an erection when I massaged his back just now. It took me awhile to calm myself and bring my erection down, then now hearing his story, it's stirring again.

"Samuel, are you ok so far? I am sorry it sounds like some gay story, if you don't feel comfortable and want to leave, it's ok." Melvin said again.

"Melvin, I am ok. I am just surprised that we only became friends not long ago and we don't really know each other well, but you are so open with sharing your personal story with me." I answered.

"I cannot explain why but I feel very comfortable talking to you. I don't really like to talk a lot, though you do try to make me talk more, but you are not very aggressive nor irritating. I feel that you are a nice person who can be trusted, and I hope you would not look down on me after I tell you my story. I have never told anyone about it, you are the first to know." I looked at Melvin when he said those words, but maybe to avoid any awkward feeling, he was looking at the ceiling.

I deliberated carefully how I should answer him.

"Bro, thanks for having that trust in me. I feel the same way towards you even though we have only met a few times at the basketball court (I can't possibly tell him I have been watching him for quite some time). Maybe it's just like in the NS, everybody is stranger to everybody when we first met, but all it takes is some time together and we will all become close buddy. I should be the one thanking you from the bottom of my heart for wanting to train with me. I feel really comfortable talking to you too, like a very close friend. So, if you are really willing to share with me your experiences, I am more than willing to lend a listening ear." I hope that didn't sound like I was actually very eager to tell him I want to be his buddy.

"Thanks bro. Where was I just now, oh I mentioned I didn't know why but I had an erection when I massaged him right? So after I massaged him, he offered to do the same for me. I lied down on the bed very quickly to avoid him seeing my erection. He was really good, he started with my shoulder than my back, he even massaged my arms and my legs. As he was massaging my lower back, he pushed my boxers down until it exposed my buttock. He told me not to worry but just trust him and just relax. He did do a good job massaging my buttock and the area around the tail bone."

"Wow, were you still having an erection when he massaged your buttock?" I asked Melvin.

"What do you think? But that's not the end. After awhile, my buddy climbed onto my back, sat on my bum and continued massaging me. He repeated the same thing until his fingers started reaching for my chest this time. His hands reached for my chest from the sides. Initially he was massaging my chest muscles, then it became more and more sensual, he was actually caressing my chest and teasing my nipples. I asked him weakly what was he doing, he asked me do I feel good, of course I said yes, he told me to just relax and enjoy it."

Melvin shifted his legs and adjusted his shorts. I guess he should be having an erection now, so do I.

"What did he do next?" I asked again.

"You sure you are ok?" Melvin waiting for my answer.

"Don't worry bro, just continue." I replied.

"He continued playing with my chest, then his hands started moving lower to my abs. And it did not stop there."

"I thought you said you were lying face down on the bed? How did he managed to touch your abs then?"

"I was still in prone position on his bed. But when his hands moved down my body, I don't know why it felt so good I just curled and lifted my body like I am doing push up to accommodate his actions. He then moved behind my body and pulled me up to a kneeling position. He pushed my boxers down to my knees, now fully exposing my dick. I was really feeling very weak yet good with all his caressing, initially I wanted to tell him to stop, but the feeling was just too good and irresistible, I gave in. His hands moved further down until he reached my dick. He touched it gently at first, gave it a few gentle stroke, then he tighten his grip and seem to be giving me a handjob."

"The sensation was overwhelming for me. It was the first time a guy touched me like that, and definitely the first time another guy touching my dick. I didn't last long before I told him I am going to shoot. He pulled up boxer but still continue stroking my dick until I eventually shoot inside my boxers. I was so weak after cumming I only remember myself leaning back on his body to rest. He then whispered into my ears to ask me how it feel. I can only moan to express how good it felt. Just as I thought that's the end, he gently reached for my hand then guided my hand to the back of my body. He was actually trying to guide me to his dick. He was also very hard by then. Without the need for any instructions, I stroke his dick too, slowly at first, then slowly picking up speed, until he shoot in his boxers too. His hands were hugging me so tight when I was masturbating for him."

"That was the best orgasm I have had so far. It didn't matter anymore whether touching another guy's dick is gay or not. I only know it felt really wonderful."

-----

Part 8

"That was the best orgasm I ever had... It was really wonderful." Said Melvin.

"Samuel, I am going to the kitchen to get a drink, you want anything?" Said Melvin as he suddenly got up and get ready to leave the room.

"Erm, just get me anything, thanks."

I couldn't imagine this good looking and fit guy whom I just made friend with actually told me his sex story, and it's with another guy. I had mixed feelings after hearing his sharing: Why is Melvin sharing his guy sex experience with me? Is it because he is interested in me?; He already has a buddy, does it mean I stand no chance to be his close friend?

As I was still thinking about the possible answer to my questions, Melvin entered the room, handing me a cold beer. "Sorry, didn't realise there's no more soft drink in the fridge, could only find some beer, we share one together, ok?" Said Melvin.

Melvin sat on the floor in front of me. He opened the can of cold beer, took a few gulp and then passed it to me. I drank a mouthful, then I asked him questions to resolve the doubts I have in my mind.

"So, what happened to you and your buddy after that incident?" I asked.

"We became closer. We met every weekend."

"For sex?" I asked curiously.

"Well, both of us really enjoyed that first time, and that kind of break the ice, ya we did do more after that incident."

"Does that mean you and your buddy are gays?"

"No. We did discussed this question. Our conclusion was we were close buddies who share same interest, maybe more open about sex too so we just helped each other out. Both of us still wanted to get married with a woman and have a normal family. I think we are just bi." Explained Melvin.

"Do you meet your buddy regularly? Is he coming over later or are you going to meet him?" I could feel my own disappointment thinking that Melvin might be meeting his buddy for sex later, and I can only imagine them doing it.

"We knew each other for more that 3 years. We were very close. But he met a girl few months ago and after that he hardly meet me on weekends anymore. He spent most of his time with his girlfriend. Then one day he just messaged me to say that we should not meet for "such things" anymore because it is very wrong. He even said that he doesn't have the buddy feeling towards me anymore. He started avoiding me, even when he see me in camp he would detour to avoid me." I could feel the sadness and disappointment in Melvin's voice.

Melvin took another few gulp of the beer and continued. "I felt very lost initially. We had been so close since poly, more than 3 years together as buddy. It is not a short time, I don't understand how can he forget our friendship just like that." This time I could feel that Melvin was almost in tears. He was just trying to hold them back.

I think it was just anyone's natural reaction to comfort someone who feels sad. As I was sitting on the bed and him sitting on the floor, I put my palms on his shoulder to comfort him. Initially I only rested my palm on his shoulder, then I started gently massaging his shoulder. Melvin's skin felt warm to the touch, it could be due to the stuffiness in the room, it could also be due to the alcohol we had both taken.

Melvin suddenly asked, " Samuel, do you look down on me now that you have heard my story?"

"Why should I look down on you? If it's about the guy sex, I feel there is nothing wrong. I feel that we are all grown up, we know what we are doing. If we are clear of the consequences of our actions and is willing to taking responsibility of it, I don't think you have done anything wrong. In fact, I admire you Melvin. I admire you for having the courage to share it with me." I replied.

"Would you do it if a guy initiate it with you?"

That question really surprised me. How should I answer that?

"Maybe if I was like you, has a close buddy whom I am very comfortable with, and we are both open about sex and just wants to experiment, I may do it." I said carefully. I hope I did not say anything wrong.

Melvin suddenly stood up, turned and faced me.

"Samuel, can I hug you?"

Again, I was shocked. But without much hesitation, I stood up and stretched out my hands to hug Melvin. His body was warm, but it felt good. I think both of us were still shy initially, but after awhile both of us just naturally hugged tighter. It wasn't the first time I hug a guy, but to be so intimate as both of us were topless, it was the first time.

And at all times, I suddenly had an erection. We were hugging so tightly together, I am sure Melvin could feel the tent in my shorts.

Melvin suddenly whispered into my ear, "Can I touch your hard dick?"

------

Part 9

"Can I touch your dick, Samuel?" I thought I heard Melvin asked.

"Melvin, I have never done anything with a guy before." I said nervously.

"Huh? What do you mean? I was asking you what are you thinking so deep because you seemed to be in deep thoughts." Asked Melvin.

"Oh nothing. I heard wrongly then." What was I thinking? How could I have mistook "what are you thinking?" as "can I touch you dick?"

Trying to avoid my awkwardness, I asked whether he has any more beer in the fridge. Very quickly, Melvin went to the kitchen and fetched 2 more cans.

"Melvin, are you a good drinker?"

"No I am not. I hardly drink. I am already abit high and tipsy after the first can that we shared. How about you?"

"I am not a good drinker too."

"Then why did you ask me to get more beer?"

"I was thinking rather than just talking like that, why don't we play truth or dare. We either answer a question or drink the beer, if not must do a forfeit."

"You can just ask me anything you want, but if you want to play, I will just play along. But I really don't want to be too drunk, still need to book in tonight." Said Melvin.

"Don't worry, I have to book in too, I also don't want to be drunk. We will just stop if we think we can't hold it anymore, ok?"

"Sure. So, who will start first?"

Since I suggested the game, I asked the first question. The first few rounds of questions were relatively "mild". Both of us answered some questions, those we didn't want to answer we chose to drink the beer. I was surely getting high, I thought Melvin was too.

"My turn to ask you now. Do you wear your T-shirt when you train?" I asked Melvin.

"Walao, such an easy question. If I train alone at home, most of the time I don't wear my shirt." Said Melvin.

"Ok, now my turn to ask. Have you done anything with guys before? I mean having fun physically."

"No, I have never done anything with guys. Ok my turn to ask, how often do you masturbate?" I answered Melvin and asked the next question quickly.

"That's quite personal leh. I don't want to answer, I will drink the beer." Straight away Melvin took the can and gulp down some more beer.

"How often do you masturbate?" Melvin asked me the same question.

"I will answer that. Well, we can only do it on weekends when we book out. But sometimes when I am horny in camp, I will just jerk off when I am bathing."

"Hey it's getting boring as we are either answering or drinking. Let's change the rule. If we finish the can of beer in our hand, we either answer the question or do a dare. Ok?"

"On!" Said Melvin excitedly.

"When you masturbate, who or what do you think of?"

"Random things that can make me horny lah."

"Hey, that is not counted. You must be more specific, if not you got to do a dare." I insisted.

"Ok la. I think of my buddy, I would recall the time when I had fun with him. Enough? Now my turn to ask. Why did you have an erection just now when we were hugging together?"

"I will drink." I only drank abit and I realize my can is already empty.

"Haha, no more beer, so it means the next round you either tell the truth or be forfeited." Melvin seems excited when he talked about the forfeit I may have to perform.

"Now your turn, did you and your buddy fuck each other?" I wanted to know the answer.

"I will drink." Only a mouthful and Melvin's can of beer was also finished.

"Do you want to see me naked?" Melvin asked this time.

Answering it was easy, but I have no idea why I did not do it. Instead, I chose to do a forfeit. Melvin thought for a second then he said, "I let you choose, you either take off your shorts or you touch your dick with your shorts on for a minute.

Maybe it was the alcohol taking effect, I stood up and I put up a show for Melvin by slowly removing my shorts. When my shorts came off, I made no attempt to cover my dick which is now in a semi erect state. My dick is not very long, but it is thick at the cock head. Melvin whistled and commented that it looks nice.

It's my turn now. "Did you plan for me to come up to your place so that something like this could happen? Answer or you do the same forfeit as you had challenged me."

Melvin stood up and did exactly what I did. When his shorts was pulled down, he too was already having a semi erection. His dick is not as thick as mine, but definitely much longer. I gave him a wink and told him his dick looks nice too.

The effect of the alcohol gave me the courage to behave in a manner I would normally not have behaved. I am not sure if it's the same for Melvin, but he looks very high too.

"Now your turn again. Do you want to have fun with me? Answer or choose to masturbate yourself for a minute." I got really bold and stated my forfeit for him.

Melvin playfully stroked his dick a few times, and it is almost fully hard now. He made no attempt to hide it. It's the first dick that I am so close with and it really looks beautiful. Then Melvin also said, "yes, I do hope to have some fun with you."

"So now my turn to ask you. Do you also want to have fun with me? Answer this question or choose to touch my body and jerk me for one minute."

"Wah you not afraid I don't answer the question and choose to touch your body ah?" I said.

"You have to answer the question or accept the forfeit."

I got up and stood in front of Melvin. I helped him get to his feet, and we just looked into each other's eyes for a few second. He looks really hot and sexy now. The heat in the room is making both our body glistening in a thin layer of sweat. Without having to be told what to do next, I reached out my right hand to touch his firm chest first. Then I slowly moved my hand down his well defined abs. I moved one step closer to him and by now my hand is almost at his dick. I did not pause nor hesitated, I gently touch his dick as it was my first time touching another guy's private part. Melvin closed his eyes when I touched his dick and he was breathing quite heavily. After a few sensual touch, I grabbed his dick and started stroking it slowly. Melvin was enjoying what I am doing to him as he was moaning in pleasure.

As I continued stroking Melvin and giving him the pleasure he was enjoying, I leaned forward to hug him and whispered into his ears "Does this answer your question for me?"

Melvin let out a "eh......", a sound which could either mean yes or he could also be just moaning. I asked him back, "Do you want to have fun with me too?" Melvin didn't gave any verbal respond, but I suddenly felt his hand around my dick and stroking it slowly.

Both of us just stood there and enjoying the pleasure we are giving each other......

------

Part 10

"Bro, you may want to stop, if not I am going to cum soon." I said with a mix feeling of pleasure and panic. It's my first time having such intimate contact with a guy and the sensation is overwhelming, if Melvin continue stroking my dick, I will shoot anytime.

As I told Melvin to stop, my own jerking on his dick also stopped, that kind of brought Melvin back to reality and he opened his eyes to look into mine.

"Do you enjoy it?" Asked Melvin.

I nodded my head. "The feeling is so good, I don't know how to describe it." I told Melvin.

"Do you want to continue or you want to stop?" Melvin asked me.

"I wouldn't want to lead you into doing something you don't want to do, or something you would regret later." Explained Melvin.

"I want to continue. But I have no experience at all, you got to guide me." I said shyly.

"Then you just relax and enjoy." Said Melvin.

Melvin then gently turned me around so that I am back facing him. Then I felt his body pressed against my back. He held me in a gentle hug and both his hands slowly caress my body. The feeling was great. He rub my nipples gently, it was ticklish at first, but later on it was pure pleasure.

"Does it feel good?" Melvin whispered into my ears.

"Eh..." That's all I can say.

His hands continued caressing my chest and stomach. Though I do not have muscles that Melvin have, I am still consider lean. We are about the same height, so throughout the intimacy we had, I could feel Melvin's hard dick pressing against my inner thigh. I wasn't intending to ask him fuck me, yet, but the thought of his hardon pressing against my back and this fit hunk hugging me naked just made me feel more horny and my dick has never felt so hard before. It was waiting to be relieved.

When Melvin's hands reached my groin area, he didn't go straight for my dick. Instead, he fondled my balls and the area around my inner thighs. The sensation was indescribable, making me feel weak and soft. If Melvin wasn't hugging me, I think I would have fell to the ground. I knew I was going to shoot anytime. I was trying hard to hold back my moaning.

"I am going to shoot soon." I alerted Melvin.

He used one hand to cover the tip of my dick, the other continued stroking my dick. "I am cumming.." was all I could say before I started shooting into Melvin's hand. I came so hard and so much that even I was shocked.

"Can you hug me? I am too weak to stand on my own." I turned my head to beg for Melvin's help after I finally finished cumming.

"Wow that's a lot bro. Luckily I used my hand to cover your dick when you were shooting, if not my room would have been flooded by now." Melvin teased me as he used one hand to hold me in place, and raised the other to show me how much I have cummed.

He helped me to sit on his bed then he reached for the tissue box on his study table to clean his hand. As Melvin stood in front of me to clean his hand, I realized his hard dick was still hard and waiting to be attended to.

"Bro, can I help you?" I asked Melvin as I pointed at his dick.

"Sure." Smiled Melvin.

I inched forward to grab Melvin's dick. It was my first time, so it does feel awkward at first. Initially Melvin seemed to enjoy the jerking, but after awhile he didn't seem to be anywhere near the point of cumming.

"I usually take longer to shoot, so it's not your fault." I guess Melvin could feel my awkwardness for not being able to help him cum or even sustain the erection so he said it to make me feel better.

"The grab and the speed is very important. Come, you stand behind me and follow what I did for you just now." So I stood up and moved behind Melvin. My hands started roaming on his body, feeling the contours of his body defined by his muscles. I gently rubbed his nipples and I heard Melvin mumbled, "that's right bro, play with my nipples, feel my body, jerk my dick and help me cum."

I continued touching his chest and abs. I never thought I could have the chance to touch the body of the guy I admire. Not to mention he is naked, and I am not just touching him, but we are having fun together.

"Try grabbing my dick now, Samuel." Melvin instructed me. Melvin's dick is now back to full erection. I grab it and started stroking. Then I felt Melvin's hand over my hand that is jerking his dick.

"I know my dick well. Let me guide you with the correct speed to make my dick shoot." I had a friend who once held my hand to guide me to play pool, but to hold my hand to guide me to masturbate is the first time. The feeling was making my dick semi hard again.

With the moaning sound Melvin is making, I guess the tempo should be right this time. He is not only moaning in pleasure, his body also leaned back against my body, making my erect dick hitting his ass crack.

Not long after, Melvin brought my hand to cover the tip of his dick like what he did for me just now. I knew he was reaching the verge of cumming soon.

"Bro, that feels really good. Arh, I am going to shoot. Ah, I am cumming..." Spurts of cum shot out from Melvin's dick and they hit my palm shot after shot. I don't usually hold my own cum as I feel it's very sticky and messy. Melvin's cum on my palm felt warm. Though it was sticky, but I didn't feel disgusted at all. I believe it's because I am more excited by the fact that I had just helped Melvin to cum, and he came on my palm.

When Melvin finally shot a big load and stopped, he too felt exhausted and he moved forward to collapse on his bed. Looking at his gorgeous body covered with a thin layer of sweat and his abdominal muscles moving up and down to recover from the hot action, it just made me hard again.

"Thanks bro, please help yourself to the tissue to clean your hand. Gosh, that was hot, I haven't cum this much for a long time." Said Melvin when he finally recovered his breath.

After the session, I don't know was it guilt that set in. I avoided talking about it. I quickly cleaned my hands, put on my singlet and shorts, asked to go to the toilet to wash my hands. Melvin seemed more at ease, he didn't press for anything, he just kept quiet and sat on his bed to observe me.

When I returned from the toilet, I told him it's not early and I need to go back. Before I left his bedroom, he told me to write my phone no. on a piece of paper, he also wrote his and passed it to me. At his doorstep he said I could message him anytime if I need any advice for training.

When I reached home, I tried recalling everything that had happened at Melvin's place. I still felt abit guilty doing it, but deep in my heart I know I really enjoyed it.

I booked-in that night, I believed Melvin also booked in. I actually keyed in Melvin's no. into my phone, but I was too afraid to message him. "What if he doesn't want me to disturb him? Maybe he doesn't want to maintain contact at all." Many possibilities surfaced in my mind.

Three days passed, still no message from Melvin. I told myself my guess was correct, maybe Melvin doesn't want to maintain contact. I was disappointed thinking about it, but I consoled myself that at least I had the chance to jerk him once and he masturbated for me too.

On Thursday evening, when I returned to my bunk after dinner, I saw that there was a unread message on my phone.

"Hi Samuel, I have been waiting for your message but still didn't hear from you. Hope you are ok. I just wonder, would you still want to come over to my place this Sunday for training? Melvin"...

------

Part 11

"So Melvin hasn't forgotten me, and he is asking me over to his place again this Sunday. Should I go?" I asked myself.

I am not sure whether it was some "first time guy fun post effect" that made me felt guilty of that session with Melvin. I kept questioning myself was it right to engage in guy to guy fun, even though I was the one who said that day I see it as just relieving with an extra help. When I asked myself did I enjoy myself, without doubt the answer was yes. In fact, I started imagining doing more with Melvin, like stripping him, sucking him, he sucking for me, we lick each other's nipples and body, and even...... What was I thinking? I don't even know whether Melvin have the same feeling towards me, I was already having so many wild thoughts about him. Maybe what happened that day was just the effect of alcohol, it might not happen again? Eventually, I decided that the best way to find out the answers, was to talk things out with Melvin.

"What time is it convenient for you?" I replied Melvin's message.

"Maybe after 1pm? We start early so if we still have time we can talk. Remember to have an earlier lunch." Replied Melvin.

So Melvin also wanted to clarify matters. I knew it would be awkward when we meet, but at least now I know I am not the only one who suffers the "post fun syndrome".

At about 1.15pm, I knocked on Melvin's door. When he opened the door, he was only in his PT shorts.

"I thought you would not be coming." Said Melvin as he closed the door and walked me to his bedroom.

"Why not?" I pretended.

"Erm, nothing." Replied Melvin.

We made small talks about what we did in camp the last week. In between the talks, Melvin taught me some sit ups such as Russian Oblique Twists and Twist Crunches. We did a few sets of each exercise. It was easy at first, but it became more demanding towards the last few set. Melvin also taught me how to train my pectoral muscles.

"Hey if you want to you can remove your shirt. It can be uncomfortable with the shirt sticking to your perspiring body." Suggested Melvin.

"No lah, it's ok." I answered.

"Or are you afraid of me?" Asked Melvin.

"Melvin, can I ask you a question? You must answer me truthfully." I said seriously.

"You want to ask about what happened last week?" Replied Melvin.

"Yes it's related to last week. But I still don't know what I want to ask. I just feel very confused." I explained.

"You just answer me, do you regret doing it?"

"No......" I said.

"I have no regrets doing it with you too. I also have no explanation why I did it with you. I just feel very comfortable with you." Said Melvin.

"But...... Does this mean we are......"

"Gay? I have thought of that too. We are both single now. We enjoyed the fun we had and I believe we would enjoy each other's company too. As to what will happen in the future, why do we worry so much. I thought my relationship with my buddy would last forever, but it didn't. Let's just take things one step at a time. Enjoy the moment, we only live once."

"I have said what I feel. The rest is still up to you. If you want to stop our friendship, I can't stop you. But if you still need my assistance in training, I would definitely help you." Said Melvin.

"What if I say I want to do more with you?" I threw the challenge to Melvin.

"Anytime bro. But if you don't even dare to take off your short, what are you capable of doing?" Melvin teased and challenged me.

"I may not have big pecs and nice abs like you do, but I am still a man who is capable of everything ok." I replied cheekily, pointing to my dick when I said I am capable.

"Let me examine it then." After saying that, Melvin moved closer to me, pulled the end of my shirt up over my head.

"Bro, actually your body is fine. You are lean, you just need to train more and eat the right diet to build up the muscles." It sure felt good to be given the affirmation from a fit guy that my body if not that terrible. Melvin flexed his muscles to show me I can be like him if I put in effort in training.

"Stop seducing me. You not afraid I will rape you?" I said that playfully.

"I am so afraid. But I believe I am stronger than you, so it should be the other way round. I will make you my slave and you got to do whatever I tell you to do." Melvin laughed at me.

After awhile, Melvin stopped laughing and then looked at me. He hugged me like the last time and said to me, "We are both sober today. No alcohol to affect our decision. Do you want to be my buddy?"

"Yes of course I want to be your buddy. Can I do anything I want with you?" I could hear my heart beating very quickly and loudly when I asked him that.

"I am fine with anything. Are you also ready to do anything I want to do?" Melvin asked me.

"Can I suck you?" I asked Melvin.

----------

Part 12

"Bro, can I suck you?" I asked again shyly.

"Are you sure you are ready for that?" asked Melvin.

I paused for a moment to really think about it before I nodded my head.

"You want me to do the same for you?" Melvin looked at me and asked.

"Will you?" I am thrilled thinking that Melvin may suck my dick.

"I will be fair, anything you do for me, I will do for you too." Replied Melvin.

"Will your parents walk into your room suddenly? Do we need to lock the room?" I am anxious to have fun with Melvin, but I also wanted it to be safe.

"Don't worry, my parents have gone to JB with my brother to do shopping. They will be having dinner there before coming back later tonight." Melvin assured me that we have all the privacy we needed.

The desire to have physical intimacy with Melvin grew so much that I felt like kneeling in front of him to take his dick into my mouth immediately. But in my mind, I didn't just want to suck Melvin's dick. I wanted Melvin to feel good and I wanted my every moment with Melvin to be memorable too. Afterall, he is the first guy I have intimacy with, and he is my dream guy.

I embraced Melvin tightly, feeling the contact of our bare upper body. I helped Melvin to his bed then made him lie down on his back. I straddled him and placed my palms on his broad chest. I rubbed his chest a few times and can't helped but to tell Melvin, "bro, I really envy you for having such firm muscular chest."

My hands then moved down to trace the outline of his abs. Just doing that alone made my dick stirred and grew. I wanted to move my hands into his shorts to reach for his dick, but maybe due to the slow and gentle caressing, Melvin wriggled under me and said its ticklish.

I changed my plan and leaned forward onto Melvin's body. I could hear his heartbeat when I leaned on his body and could feel the rising of his chest when he breathed in. I raised my head, this time going for Melvin's neck.

I started with kissing the area behind his left ear, then the neck, and slowly over to the right side.

"Bro, you can do anything you want, but don't leave any live bites on my neck, ok?" said Melvin.

I didn't stop to reply him, but just made the "mmm..." sound to acknowledge his request.

I slowly kissed and lick his neck till I moved lower to his chest. I kissed his chest affectionately, but my target was his nipples. His nipples are like 2 fifty cent coins, a light shade of brown, just proportionate for his wide chest. I licked his right nipple, then using my fingers to tease and play with the left. Melvin enjoyed it as he kept moaning and told me it felt wonderful. I sucked on his right nipple and using my tongue to just gently rub it. With affirmation from Melvin's moaning, I repeated the same action on his left chest.

Before I moved down to his abs, I went side ways to his armpits. I took both his arms and adjusted them behind his head. Melvin looked so sexy lying on the bed with his hands spread and placed behind his head, revealing his armpit hair and broad chest. The thin layer of hair under his armpit looked just nice. I moved closer to sniff his under arm. Although we just exercised, but Melvin's underarm only had that light musky smell, not overpowering and unpleasant, and you wouldn't mind smelling it again. I licked the area around his armpit, Melvin felt very ticklish so I had to stop.

I kissed along the side of his muscles and returned to his abs. I kissed every of his 6 pecs and used my tongue to outline everyone of them. I licked his naval and stopped at the band of his shorts.

"Bro, other than a bit ticklish, you were doing great. Are you sure it's your first time?" Melvin asked me.

"You are the first guy I am ever so intimate with. I just did whatever I feel will make you feel good. If it's not right please tell me." I answered Melvin.

I paused for a moment then asked Melvin shyly, "Can I pull down your shorts now?"

"Bro, I am all yours now. Just do whatever you want, but don't rape me." Both of us laughed at that remark.

I pulled down his running shorts, only to realize he wasn't wearing any underwear underneath it. His dick was already aroused by all the sucking and licking I did to his upper body and it flipped back when I pulled down his shorts. A nice semi erect dick. I am bad at measurement, but then who cares about the exact measurement, I like Melvin, and I like every part of his body.

This is the second time I get to touch Melvin's dick, but it's the first time I get to look at it so closely, observing its change. There was no trail of pubic hair from his naval to the groin, but the pubic hair surrounding his dick was just nice, not too thick. I kissed his dick gently from the groin area up to the cock head. Then I also kissed the 2 low hanging balls by the side. I flipped his dick up and licked the underside of his dick. I could feel some movement as I licked his dick and then noticed it growing slowly. I used my tongue to licked the tip where the piss hole is. Throughout those moments, Melvin's eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily.

I wanted to know how a semi erect dick in the mouth feels like, so I put his dick into my mouth slowly. When it first entered my mouth, it was still semi soft, so I could easily put the entire dick in. It felt soft, like cotton candy, but definitely much firmer than that. I engulfed his dick in my mouth for a while. Before long, it started getting fully hard. Then I had to release portion of it out of my mouth because I couldn't take the whole thing in my mouth anymore. It became thicker and now it fitted just nice to my mouth. It's the first time I sucked a hard dick. I have no experience in sucking, so I tried moving my head up and down on his dick. I wasn't sure what went wrong, I only tried sucking it for awhile and Melvin told me to stop.

"Bro, I thought you are going to either slice my dick or bite it off with your teeth. You have to be careful with not to use your teeth when you suck, otherwise it's going to be very painful for the person receiving it." Explained Melvin.

I tried doing it again, it was fine initially, but when I got ambitious and tried to suck more of his dick into my mouth as soon as possible, I gagged and my teeth took over uncontrollably. I knew it's hurting Melvin as I could observe his expression changed from pleasure to pain.

Melvin stopped me again after awhile. He then suggested, "Bro, this is your first time sucking, why not I do for you and show you how to do it......"

--------

Part 13

"You just relax and enjoy." said Melvin.

So we switched place, now with me lying on the bed and Melvin on top of me. He repeated what I just did to him, caressing and kissing my upper body. The only difference was he did it very sensually, as if he was using his tongue to test the functionality of all the nerves on my body. When he sucked on my nipples and used his tongue to lick them, I nearly wanted him to stop. It wasn't because it didn't feel good, on the contrary, it felt so good I thought I was going to shoot from his arousal of my nipples.

I never knew my nipples could feel so sore because of licking.

Slowly, he moved down my body, kissing my lean abs. He lifted my hips slightly and pulled down my shorts to my knees. The precum that had been leaking because of all the foreplay was clearly visible on my underwear. He licked along the outline of my dick, then used his mouth to bite and cover my dick. The sensation from the biting was similar to using his hand to grab my dick. When his mouth covered my dick, the warmth of his mouth kind of stirred my dick and made it grew to full mass.

Melvin then pulled down my underwear and pulling my shorts off together with it. He threw my clothes onto the floor together with his.

"You have a nice dick." said Melvin.

Melvin then licked my balls and covered them with his mouth. Though I could only see his mouth covering my balls, I could actually feel the sensation of my balls being sucked in his mouth. He then proceed to lick the under side of my dick, from the base up to the tip. When he reached the tip, he didn't suck my dick yet. Instead, he licked the area just under the cock head. I have never felt so sensitive before, I believed I won't be able to last long if he continue to do that. I guess Melvin knew what I was thinking, so he stopped and changed to licking just the side of my dick.

"Are you ready for this?" asked Melvin as he used his hand to gently fondle my dick. Melvin was kneeling in front of me between my legs. The thought of this muscular commando officer kneeling in front of me, and going to suck my dick soon, was simply indescribable.

"Yes, please......" I begged Melvin to suck me.

After giving me a smile, Melvin looked down at my dick and then swallowed my dick into his mouth in a swift movement. My dick isn't very huge, but to see Melvin taking everything into his mouth in one movement was still mind blowing.

It was my first time being sucked. I had no prior experience to compare whether Melvin was doing a good job, but I knew I felt I was in cloud nine because of his sucking. Every time my dick goes into his mouth and I felt my dick hitting the back of his throat, it was like a warm towel gently touching and wiping on the tip of my dick. When I calmed down to enjoy his sucking, I could actually feel his tongue rubbing my dick when he moved up and down on it. I didn't feel his teeth rubbing or biting my dick, I could only feel the comfort of my dick wrapped in his warm mouth whenever he sucked it in.

The feeling as overwhelming, I would cum in no time if this continue. As much as I want Melvin to suck me forever, I had to tell Melvin to stop. I suddenly had an idea.

"Melvin, can I suck your dick when you are sucking me? Can we do a 69?" I asked Melvin.

"How do you know about 69?" Asked Melvin. I explained that I heard my camp mates joking about it but I don't really know what was that.

Melvin agreed and he changed his position such that we were both lying sideways on the bed and we were both facing each other's dick.

"69 is when 2 guys get into the position we are in now so that they can have access to each other's dick. You can suck me as I demonstrate to you by sucking your dick. Just remember, avoid using your teeth." After explaining all that to me, Melvin continued to suck on my dick. I wanted Melvin to feel good too so I also reached for his dick and put it into my mouth to suck it.

I was very careful not to use my teeth to hurt Melvin. I believed I did it this time because other than hearing both our moaning sound, I don't hear Melvin complaining anymore.

I had already stopped Melvin twice to prevent my dick from shooting too early: first time was when he was playing with my nipples, the second time was when he just sucked me awhile ago. I guess my cum must have already accumulated a lot in my dick and I definitely won't last long. True enough, in just a few minutes, I had to beg Melvin to stop because I was going to shoot soon. However, Melvin did not stop sucking when I said I was cumming. He continued to suck my dick and even used his lips to close on it tightly, as if afraid my dick would slip out of his mouth. I grab hold of Melvin's head when I finally shot my load into his mouth. He continued with the sucking when I shot my load and it felt as if a vacuum machine was trying to suck out all the cum in my body.

After I shot my load, I was determined to help Melvin shoot this time. I tried to take Melvin's dick fully in my mouth, and I did choked on it a few times, but after a few tries I could do it better without the gagging sensation. I alternated my pace of sucking, slow and gentle at first, then faster and tightening my lips grip on his dick. I must have sucked for another 10 minutes when Melvin finally said they that he was closed to cumming.

"Bro, you can let go now, I can masturbate on my own." Said Melvin.

I did not follow what he said and continued sucking on his dick. I sucked till he held onto my head and asked me to let go of his dick as he was going to shoot. I held it tightly and he had no choice but to release his load into my mouth. I experienced a number of my first time with Melvin: first time being sucked, first time sucking, first time shooting my load into a person's mouth, and now my first time tasting another guy's cum.

It's wasn't as bad as I had imagine. There wasn't any funny taste, the texture was just like drinking some sharks fin soup. The thought that I had just swallowed Melvin's cum got me really excited.

When Melvin finally finished thrusting his dick into my mouth and cummed his last load, I gave it a final suck to ensure I have sucked out everything in his dick before he pulled out his dick from my mouth and collapse on the bed.

After a moment of silence, Melvin finally said, "That was wonderful, I haven't cummed so hard and so much for sometime."

"I had also enjoyed it too." I responded.

"I really hope we can be buddies for a long time, and I want to make love with you Melvin." I said those words very softly, hoping Melvin did not hear it, yet also yearning for Melvin to know that I love him very much.

"If you are willing to be my buddy, there is no reason I should reject you. I also don't want this to be a one time sex for us. I want to do more with you." replied Melvin.

"You mean you are really serious about doing more with me?" I asked Melvin.

"Do you want me to prove it to you now?......"

--------

Part 14

"Do you want me to prove it to you now? You are ready for another round now?" Melvin said jokingly, not understanding my reason for asking him that question.

I turned and faced Melvin, "No, that's not what I mean. I mean yes I do think of us doing more, but....."

"Samuel, what is it you are worry about? You still don't trust me?" Melvin turned to look at me.

"Please don't misunderstand me. Of course I trust you. But, I am still thinking, will this be just a one time thing? You said you just broke off with your buddy and you still miss him. I am worried I am just his substitute..." I finally revealed my concern about our relationship.

"What makes you think that way?" asked Melvin.

"Remember how it happened between us on the first time?" I asked.

"I was teaching you how to work out, we gave each other massage, we had beer and played 'truth or dare', and then we helped each other jerk off?" replied Melvin.

"Yes, but do you remember what aroused us into doing it?" I asked Melvin.

Melvin paused for awhile to think and then he frowned, "Because we were horny? Just tell me what are you thinking."

"You mentioned you miss the fun time you had with your buddy." I said softly.

Melvin turned to face me and then used his left hand to support his body up. "So you are thinking that I miss fun with my buddy so I used you as a substitute?" Asked Melvin in a tone that sounded both puzzled and annoyed.

"Do you dare to say you never think of your buddy when we had fun the first time and today?" I challenged Melvin. I really hope he would say he wasn't thinking of his buddy.

"I admit I did think about the time I had with him. Yes, I was also thinking of my first time with him when I asked you to massage me." Before Melvin could finish what he wanted to say, I was sure disappointment was clearly on my face.

"But, Samuel, asked yourself, if I had just wanted to use you as my fun or sex substitute, I just have to ask you jerk off for me, do I have to jerk off for you too? Do I have to suck for you? Do I even have to swallow your cum? I am sure you can feel it, did I suck for you wholeheartedly to make you feel good?" Now it was Melvin who sounded disappointed.

"Yes I know, but......"

"I have told you I treat you as my buddy now, be it normal buddy or sex buddy, you are my closest friend now. I have just sucked for you, I have even agreed to doing more with you, please trust me." Explained Melvin.

"What if your buddy looks for you now? Will you leave me alone and look for him?" I asked Melvin.

"I told you he has a girlfriend now and he already said he wanted to stop all relationship with me. I don't think he will ever look me up. Even if he does, you are my buddy now, you are the person I like now, I won't leave you behind." Melvin said to me sincerely.

"I don't know whether I should say this, but I like you very much, Melvin. In fact I think I am beginning to love you. You are the first guy I like so much. You are the first person I have so much body intimacy with. I like you so much, I am willing to do anything you want to do, even allowing you to fuck me even though I have never tried it before. I really want our friendship or relationship to last. Yes, we agreed earlier that what we did was just helping each other to relief our sexual needs, no strings attached. But I realize I am doing everything to make you feel good. I want you to do anything you want. I really don't wish you would tell me you are just playing with me, do you understand what I mean?" I have revealed everything in my heart.

Melvin just looked at me without saying anything. Then his hand moved to my head and gently brushed my fringe from my forehead. As he continued looking at me, I also looked at him. I really felt very blessed to be able to be friend with Melvin, and even have bodily fun with him.

Without any warning, Melvin moved his head forward and kissed me on my forehead, then on my lips. Before I could respond to his sudden gesture, he was already moving down my body to kiss my nipples, my naval, and then he took my soft dick into his mouth and started sucking slowly. My dick immediately responded to his sucking and it started getting hard again. I have never tried masturbating twice in a row so I never knew I could regain my hardness so fast. The pleasure was making me moaning non stop. I grab the back of his head and wanted him to continue sucking. The urge to shoot was strong and I alerted Melvin. He continued sucking till I shot another load into his mouth. I knew the load wasn't a lot as I had just shoot awhile ago.

After awhile Melvin moved up and sprawled on top of me, "Now I have 2 loads of your cum in my body, do you believe now that I love you too?"

When I heard Melvin said that he loved me too, I was almost in tears. I tried to lean forward to pull Melvin down and we embraced in a tight hug.

I really hoped I could just hug Melvin naked in bed forever. We remained in that position for sometime until Melvin broke the silence.

"Come, let's go for a shower."

Melvin got out of bed first, then he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Hey, will your neighbors see us walking around in the house naked?" I asked Melvin.

"Don't worry, we can bath in the toilet in my parents bedroom. The windows are closed and the curtains drawn, nobody will see us."

"Will your parents return suddenly?"

"I told you they went to JB with my brother, they won't be back until later tonight." Replied Melvin.

So he grabbed my hand and led me to his parents room. After I entered the toilet, he closed the door behind me and then turned to look at me again.

"We get wet first then we can soap and rub each other's back, ok?" I nodded my head in agreement to his plans.

Melvin turned on the tap then raised the shower head over both of us to get us wet. We washed our hair then Melvin pressed some shower foam on his palm and started rubbing them into my body. He started with my front and then turned me around to rub my back. He really cleaned every corner of my body, including my dick and even my ass crack. When he finished cleaning for me, I was already excited to repeat the same for him. I rub the liquid soap on his body and slowly feel for his muscles. I stroked his dick gently and pulled back his foreskin and cleaned the area under his cock head. His dick was getting hard because of my stroking.

I then turned him around to rub his back. I rub down his body slowly until I reached his bottom. I slight a finger in between his butt to gently clean his ass crack. He let out a sound of moaning. Melvin then turned around and asked whether I want to try something.

"Do you want to try pushing your finger into my ass?" That request came as a surprise to me.

"Will it be painful? Will it hurt you?" I was excited to try it yet I won't do it if it would hurt Melvin.

"I think it should be ok. I have tried doing it when I shower sometimes. You are the first person who is going to do it, buddy." Having heard that, I need not be asked again whether I want to do it. I covered my right middle finger with some foam and slowly rub it at Melvin's asshole.

I could feel his asshole tightening and him moaning, then when it loosen it's grip, I could feel my finger being slowly drawn into the hole. I followed the motion and slowly pushed my finger in. It went in bit by bit until my entire middle finger went into his ass. I tried moving my finger in his ass. His asshole was like tightening its grip on my finger, then the interior just felt warm. I moved my finger and it seem to touch a small lump or something inside. Melvin was almost weak and he leaned backwards onto my body.

"You just use your finger to feel for that lump, then use your other hand to jerk me off." It was an instruction and not a request, so I did what he instructed me to do. Melvin was really enjoying it and before long, cum was flowing out from his dick, running down my hand which was still stroking it and dripping onto the floor. Melvin was really weak as he could hardly stand properly and his body weight was pulling me forward. I had to pull my finger out from his ass immediately to hug him before he falls to the ground.

"I have never cummed like that before. Thanks buddy." Said Melvin.

----------

Part 15

"Thanks Samuel, I have never cummed like that before, the feeling was beyond description." Said Melvin and he planted a kiss on my lips.

"Was it really good? Was it painful?" I asked Melvin.

"From my reaction just now and you saw how much I cummed, you should be able to guess how good I felt." Said Melvin.

The shower head was turned on and water was flowing down our body. I really couldn't get enough admiring Melvin's chiseled muscular body and my hands were caressing his body as much as I could. I was really tempted to experience what Melvin had just gone through and I plucked up the courage to ask him.

"Can I try the same as what I did to you just now?" I exclaimed.

"Buddy, there will be plenty of time for us to experiment everything that we want to try. No need for you to rush into doing it. I want you to try everything when you are really ready, from the way you asked me, I can tell you are not sure about it, am I right?" Melvin seem to have the ability to read my mind, he said all that I was thinking.

"Besides, you just became the first person to finger fuck me. No one has ever done that to me, you are the first, and maybe only one." He then pull me close and gave me a hug.

"I think we better wash up quickly and get out of here, if not we would both become wrinkled prunes soon." Laughed Melvin.

When both of us were drying ourselves with the towel, I had an idea. "Can I request we don't put on our clothes yet?" I suggested.

"You sure you want to walk around the house naked? Or you want to continue round 2 so soon?" Asked Melvin jokingly.

"No, I mean we just wrap our bottom with the towel, but don't wear any top yet." I explained.

"What do you have in mind?" Melvin asked curiously.

"I will tell you when we return to your room." I told Melvin.

So we towel ourselves dry and return to Melvin's bedroom. I instructed Melvin to lie on the bed and then I laid down beside him. Then I pulled off his towel and I removed mine too.

"Bro, you sure you want to start round 2 now?" Melvin seemed shocked when I pulled off his towel and exposed both of us naked on the bed again.

I hugged Melvin tightly and then I explained to him what I had in mind. "You just said we should enjoy our time together and not rush into doing anything. I have had enough good memories with you today, they are sufficient for me to remember for a lifetime. But I still want to hug you in bed, naked of course, can I do that, please?"

"Just hug?" Asked Melvin.

"We can talk. I have a lot of questions I want to ask you. You can ask me too. No forfeit this time, just be truthful to each other. Ok?"

"Sure! Anything you say." Said Melvin.

"So, Melvin, do you like me now?" I started with my first question.

"I told you I feel comfortable with you that's why we started to be friends. We have already surpassed normal friendship. If you ask me now whether I like you, yes I do. But what happens in the future nobody knows, so let's not think too much about that." Explained Melvin.

"Melvin, can I ask you another question?" I hesitated before asking this question.

"What is it you want to know?"

"Can you share with me more about what happened between you and your buddy?" I said softly.

"I thought I have already told you about how we started and what we did? What else do you want to know?"

"Erm, where did you all meet for fun and what did you all do?" I said.

"Most of the time I went over to his place on weekends. We just hugged like what we are doing now and then suck or Jo for each other, like what we did. There was only once we did it elsewhere, we did it in camp." Said Melvin.

"In camp? Aren't you afraid been caught? Tell me what happened." I asked curiously.

"I remember I was on Guard officer duty that Sunday. I told him I can't meet him that weekend as I have to book in on Saturday night. I prefer booking in the night before so I don't have to rush in the morning. When I booked in that Saturday night, I was surprised when I was packing my things someone knocked on my door. I opened the door to see my buddy standing at the door in only his shorts. I asked him why was he in camp at this time? He said his parents had gone for holiday, there was nobody at home, he felt bored at home so he decided to book in earlier. That time he hasn't got a girlfriend." Said Melvin.

"What did he do when he went to look for you?" I asked for the details.

"Initially we were chatting about random things. But then it was getting late and I had to wake up early next morning so I told him I need to rest. Then he suggested since my room mate was not in and he doesn't want to sleep alone in his room could he stay and sleep on my room mate's bed. I said its fine with me provided he tidies the bed the next morning. He was ok so we switch off the lights and went to sleep." Explained Melvin.

"Then?"

"Of course we didn't sleep immediately, if not nothing would have happened. Or I should say it was my buddy who did not really want to sleep yet. I was already about to fall asleep. Weather was hot that night and it was a bit stuffy in the room. My buddy came only in his shorts. I wasn't wearing any top too. Just as I was about to fall asleep, my buddy suddenly hugged me from behind. Then he whispered to my ears."

"What did he say?" I asked.

Melvin smiled and continued, "He told me he was horny. I think I was very tired at that time so I replied something like 'go and Jo yourself'. But my buddy didn't let me off for that. Instead he started caressing my body, from my chest, abs, then he even stretch his hands into my shorts and grabbed my dick and balls to make me hard. With that kind of sexual initiation, my soft limp dick also became hard immediately."

"Bro, you are getting hard again listening to my story?" Melvin teased me.

I was embarrassed by Melvin's teasing, but I was more excited about what happened that night. "Stop teasing me, tell me what happened next."

"I already told you my dick came alive after he aroused me. He knew I was hard, then he wasted no time, he removed my shorts and started stroking for me." Said Melvin.

"You all were in camp, you not afraid someone would just walk into your bunk room since there were people who knew you have booked in?" I asked.

"Yes I thought of that too. So I got up to lock the room before we continued with our fun. I did not let him off for disturbing my sleep, so when I returned to bed, I took off his shorts too and both of us were hugging in bed naked and caressing each other's body. The feeling was super exciting, more high than doing it at his place. We started sucking each other and we ended up in a 69 after awhile. We were both perspiring due to the hot weather and we came by shooting on each other's body. We cleaned up the room very carefully, not to leave any 'evidence' behind."

"After we cleaned up we went to shower. I think my buddy was really horny that night, when showering, again he came into my cubicle and hugged me. He even suggested I use my finger to fuck him, like what you did to me just now. I was reluctant at first, worrying what if someone was to walk into the toilet and saw what we were doing. But my buddy said that makes it even more exciting. Eventually we did it. We washed up, went back to my room and we hugged each other to sleep naked like what we are doing now."

"If only we can hug and sleep naked like this. But we have to book in tonight." I said disappointedly.

"Don't worry, I am sure we will have the chance to do it. We already did a lot of things together, didn't we?" Said Melvin as he playfully grab my dick and gave it a few gentle stroke.

"Let's just rest for awhile before you go back. We will meet next week ok. You go and think what you want to do next week." Said Melvin with an emphasis on the words 'want to do'. I think I understood what he meant...

-------------

Part 16

I have never felt that a week is actually so long, until I met Melvin. Every time after leaving Melvin's house, I really hope that the week ahead would past faster so that I could meet him again soon.

"Bro, how was your day?" Melvin messaged me.

"Ok. How's yours? Didn't dare to message you, worried you might be busy." I replied.

"You can message me, I will reply when I am free :-)" Melvin replied.

"Thought of you while bathing just now." I told Melvin.

"What did you do then?" Asked Melvin.

"What do you think I could do? I really hope we could meet soon so we can repeat what we did last week." I replied.

He replied after a while, "We can Jo each other this weekend ;p"

"Are we just going to do that? Can we do more?" I challenged Melvin.

"Remember, I said you make the decision. Samuel, actually I don't have much experience with guys. Whatever I have tried with my buddy, I have done it with you. I am open to anything with you as long as you are also ok with it." Replied Melvin.

"What time can I go over to your place this Sunday? Shall we have a game of basketball first?" I asked.

"Sure, let's meet at 8 at the basketball court. My parents goes out at around 9+." Suggested Melvin.

"Ok, deal!" I replied.

The remaining days to the weekend seem to past really slow, but I endured though it. I was very excited when I met Melvin at the basketball court. I wanted to hug him so badly, but I restrained myself from doing it as there were people around.

We challenged each other to see who could score more shots. 2 guys joined us after awhile. We took turns to throw at the ring until they suggested we play 2 on 2. I was abit reluctant but Melvin accepted the challenge.

The game started slowly, then the 2 guys were more eager to win so they increased the tempo of the game.

I am better at throwing, whereas Melvin is better at snatching the ball. Initially the 2 guys were leading, but Melvin was really fast and swift at getting the ball and I made a few good throw to catch up with them.

It was a good game as all of us gave our best to win the other team. We managed to beat them eventually. Everyone was perspiring a lot by the time the game ended. The 2 guys wanted to have another round after some rest, but I said that we had to go.

"I thought that was a good game, why don't you want to play another round?" Melvin asked me as we walked towards the lift at Melvin's block.

"Have you forgotten we still have 'more important things' to do? Unless you prefer playing basketball with those cute young boys?" I said nonchalantly yet emphasized the words "cute young boys".

"They are indeed quite boyish looking. But how can they be compared to my buddy?" Melvin replied and pulling me closer to him as we walked into the lift.

"Did you notice they have been stealing glances at your body when you pulled up your shirt to wipe your sweat? I bet they were waiting for you to take off your shirt and show them everything." I teased Melvin sarcastically.

"They want to look at me that's their problem, but I am already reserved. Only my buddy has the exclusive rights to see everything." Melvin replied as he turned to wink at me.

"Are your parents still at home?" I asked.

"I think they should have gone out by now, they said they would be visiting some relative before going to my brother's place later this afternoon." Said Melvin as the lift door opened and we walked to his place.

When Melvin opened the door, no one was at home. I did the routine to place my shoes in the house and then followed Melvin to his room. I placed my bag at a corner while Melvin went to the kitchen to get us some water.

"Let's do some push ups and crunches together. There is enough space for us to do it at the same time." Said Melvin.

Melvin is very serious when it comes to routines. He led me through a few sets of push-ups and crunches. He paused when I couldn't catch up with his pace. By the time we ended, my arms and abdominal muscles were slightly aching.

"Roll over on your stomach to stretch and relax your ab muscles. Sorry had to work you so hard, no pain no gain." Melvin pat my abs as he explained.

"Bro, can you give me a massage?" I requested.

Without having to repeat my request, Melvin sat beside me and started massaging my back. Melvin removed his singlet then he helped me to remove mine.

After removing my singlet, instead of lying back on the floor for the massage, I moved forward to give Melvin a big hug.

"I miss you so much. I nearly wanted to give you a hug at the basketball court just now." I said.

Melvin returned the hug, "Me too. If not for the basketball game with the 2 guys, I would have wanted to come up earlier. Why did you want to meet at the court and not come over as early as possible?"

"I like watching you playing basketball, especially when you are not wearing your shirt." I looked at Melvin and I could feel my face blushing.

"I am all yours to look at now. You are the boss today, you call the shots. But, there will be payback time." Said Melvin as he tried to tickle me.

I began kissing his neck and slowly moving down to his chest. I licked and sucked his right nipple before moving on to the other. I know Melvin really enjoyed it because he was moaning softly in pleasure. After our last few intimate sessions, we no longer have to be shy in front of each other anymore.

After working on his chest, I kissed his abs and slowly knelt down in front of him. I used my tongue to tickle his belly button. Then I just hugged his waist and leaned my head on his lean defined abs.

I grabbed the waistband of his shorts and slowly pulled it down. Melvin was wearing a black speedo underwear. There was a big bulge hidden in view and I believed Melvin had hope I would pull down everything in one move.

I grabbed the bulge underneath the cloth and gently carassed it. Melvin moaned when I did that to him. He then grabbed my hand and put it into his underwear to really touch his dick.

Without having to be instructed, I pulled down Melvin's underwear to reveal his semi erected dick. I just enjoy touching every inch of Melvin's lean tight muscular body. I wanted to have sex with him, more accurately, I wanted Melvin to make love with me.

"Let's go and take a shower. I want you to finger me." I said to Melvin. Melvin helped me off my shorts and underwear and then he led me to the toilet.

He wet our body from head down, he poured some shampoo on his palm and then passed the bottle to me. "We will help to clean each other. Do whatever you want." Said Melvin.

The last time we bath together, I fingered Melvin's ass and he enjoyed it. I want to experience it today.

After washing my hair, Melvin lathered my body with shower foam. He touched my body so sensually till I was having a hardon throughout. He pulled back my foreskin to clean my dick carefully. Then he turned me around and clean my back. He was standing behind me and he playfully used his dick to probe my ass crack.

"You not afraid I will really poke my dick into your ass and fuck you?" Asked Melvin.

"I am ready to be yours." I replied.

Melvin's left hand was slowly stroking my dick, then he used his right hand to slowly touch my ass. I could feel his finger touching the crack and then he slowly inserted it in. It was ticklish at first. Then as he was inserted his finger into the hole, I felt a little nervous yet excited. When his finger finally went in, I could feel my anus clamped very tightly, as if to trap his finger inside my body forever.

"How does it feel?" Melvin asked me, as he begin to use his finger to explore inside my anus.

I couldn't find an exact word to describe that sensation to Melvin, I could only moan to let him know how good it felt.

Melvin pulled out his finger just as I was enjoying it. Before I could turn around to ask him what happened, he reinserted his fingers. This time round I could feel more pressure at the anus, he had inserted 2 fingers instead of 1. It was even tighter and my dick started leaking precum.

He gave me a short moment to adjust to the new sensation, then when he felt that I was ready, he pulled out his fingers slowly. I thought he was going to pull it all the way out and was about to stop him this time, he paused just before pulling out and then push his fingers in again. The sensation was making my legs turn weak. If Melvin wasn't hugging me, I would have already fell to the ground.

"I am finger fucking you now, you enjoy it?" Asked Melvin.

"Ah........ Don't stop......" I answered and let out a long moan of pleasure.

"Fuck me Melvin, I want you to really fuck me." I requested.

---------------

Edited by otokonoko

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest simonsimon

"Melvin was now in his element of moving his fingers in and out of me ....yes Melvin it feels so good ,,,,,hearing my plea ....Melvin lead me to the bedroom and lay me down on the bed .....kissing me passionately drawing moans of please from our mouths while our hard pre cum wet cocks crossed .Melvin than lay on top of me ,,,,,

Well sorry ...not in the mood to write ...just imagine who it would be and not steal the story from the author ....yes i m waiting for the author to continue too

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, can i continue the story till the author comes back? ^_^

Yes pleasee... or u open up a new topic but with similar name. This way you are not really cutting in the authors line. Just to be respectful. Though its not really. But whatever. Haha

Guest Happy Guy

Really glad to know that many of you enjoyed reading my story.

Have been quite busy recently.

Will be coming up with the next part soon.

Wishing everyone a Prosperous and Happy Lunar New Year.

羊年行大运!

• 3 weeks later...

HOPEFULLY CAN READ THE NEXT UPDATE SOON :)

The Best is yet to COME

Be Positive, Patient and Persistent

I Love My Life

>>> https://ask.fm/billyb0y_M <<<

Tree Of Savior [Telsia]

[Main]Cleric(C1)>Priest(C2) : LV66

Cleric(C1)>Krivis(C2) : LV63

Wiz(C1)>Cryomancer(C1) : LV42

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Your story reminds my first crush with my buddy but different here is we both don't have any action. Except for hugging .. Waiting for your new post

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Story

Dear Author, the story is dead for like 7month ++

The Best is yet to COME

I Love My Life

Tree Of Savior [Telsia]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Happy Guy

Part 17

"Melvin, I really want you to fuck me." I would not know whether I would regret doing that, but I knew that was what I eagerly wanted at that point of time.

Melvin turned me around, looked passionately into my eyes and then lean closer and kissed me.

"Melvin, I am ready to be fucked by you." I gently pushed him away and reassured him I knew what I was saying.

"Let's wash up and go back to my room." said Melvin.

We rubbed each other's back quickly. Melvin helped to wash my ass and then he told me to do the same for him. I was thinking I am the one to be fucked, why did he have to clean his ass. Not wanting to waste the precious time, I just obeyed his instructions without asking too many questions. We then used the towel to dry ourselves and quickly returned to Melvin's bedroom.

Back in Melvin's room, I stood beside the bed not sure what to do next. Melvin swiftly closed and locked the door after he walked in behind me. He walked up to me and we stood facing each other quietly for a few seconds. Melvin then broke the silence by removing the towel was wrapped around his waist, then he removed mine too.

"No regrets?" Melvin asked, without explaining in details.

"I am ready only if it's you." I replied firmly.

Melvin stepped forward to give me a big hug, I could feel his semi erected dick pressing against my flaccid dick. I guess I was too nervous that's why mine had turned soft instead of getting hard like Melvin's.

Melvin gently grabbed the side of my arms and then he pushed me down to the bed. He then leaned forward to start licking my right nipple while he teased the other using his hand. His licking and sucking was so sensuous it was sending jolts of current down my spine. I am very sensitive to touch, so I was moaning with pleasure as he continued teasing both my nipples. My soft dick had also started to get hard with all these foreplay.

I was really enjoying the attention Melvin was giving to my body I didn't even notice that he was already kneeling in front of me and was beginning to hold and lick the underside of my dick. I let out a loud moan and I guess that was an indicator to Melvin how much I am enjoying it.

Without asking whether I am ready to be sucked like he usually did, this time he engulfed my entire semi erect dick into his mouth without asking. He then pulled out and slowly but strongly suck on my dick head which was already oozing pre-cum. Seeing the guy I love so much so passionately sucking my dick to pleasure me, i figure out that the only way to express how much I love what he was doing for me was to follow his motion and thrust my dick deeper into his mouth. Melvin got my cue and he looked up at me as he continued the sucking.

Just as I thought Melvin was going to suck till I cum in his mouth, he withdrew my dick from his mouth and moved down to licking and sucking my balls. He sucked on both my balls, and that feeling made me felt as if my dick is going to shoot anytime. He licked further down and began licking my ass crack which he had washed cleanly just awhile ago. The sensation of being licked down there was indescribable. Again, all I could do was just moan to express how good I felt.

After awhile, Melvin came up beside me and whisper into my ear, "your turn to do the same for me. Make my dick hard so I can fuck you."

• 2 weeks later...

O.M.F.G.!!!!
please continue pleaseeeeee

The Best is yet to COME

I Love My Life

Tree Of Savior [Telsia]

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Erotic Stories / Fictions : Contributors Heartlanders & FleaBiscuit, etc. (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.