Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Hello! I'm currently doing my undergraduate studies and thought it'd be a good idea to seek out like-minded individuals in this circle. I'm pretty much into reading (general fiction, mainly) and would love to have someone to explore the 'green-scapes' around the city with me occasionally. Great if you're into bird-watching too! I appreciate recommendations for my reading list and looking to establish some sort of book-exchange group. Do PM me if you share similar interests, and in the mean time, stay cool guys! 

Just realised about this thread after a week here...

Nothin much... Was scrolling HWZ and searching threads about 'gay' and 'grindr' and one of the threads talked about this and that is how I got here...

Quite active here and I'm here to make the world a better place (hopefully)... Searching for the right one is the main goal but along the way, friends and chats are possible...

Im just too afraid to initiate anything so just chat with me :)

Im shy and awkward as well when comes to face to face interaction... Hehe

Into filmmaking, photography, tech and automotive...

Edited by Elotex
Additional info

vroom vroom

18 / Filipino-Chinese / 172 / 75

Primarily an alto and tenor saxophone player at the moment

I also like baritone saxophones, oboes, cor anglais, bassoons flutes and trumpets.

I enjoy watching anime and musicals (HEATHERS AND HAMILTON FANS WHERE U AT)

Oh, and I love to draw, make music and sing (but a pigeon drops dead every time I open my mouth)

I wear glasses, if that matters.

Cute nerdy guys with glasses are my ultimate weakness.

Edited by baritone

Hey all, 25 170 65 Chinese guy here. Still a complete noob to the whole gay scene here in Singapore but I'm hoping to make some friends here along this crazy journey.

I'm into deeper discussions about physics, books or fight sports (boxing and BJJ are my thing), it's a pretty wild mix of interests I know. Been working out hard the past couple of months with loads of cardio and clean eating to lean out and be in the best shape of my life. Random thought, any running buddies in the east out there? 

PM me for chats and see if we can take it further! Hope to hear from you guys :) 

Hello there...I am a 50 year old guy ,Mly 165 70, a masseur by training ...but hardly practice it, need to loose some tight muscle to emphasize my skills.

Do ping me if you interested and can host.  :)

Looking forward to toppers that need to relax their tight muscle. :)

Cheers and thanks for reading and have good day. :)

1 hour ago, Mike leo2 said:

Hi all, it's Mike Leo here again with my new account as I've not logged in since last December. Went thru a serious identity crisis after meeting up with 3 'clients' from BW. 

I started to see myself as a call boy instead of a professional Personal Trainer thus I decided to stop, but I do have to thank all of you out here as the response and demand was really amazing, just a day into it I've gotten like 30 over PMs. 

After stopping for so few months I've to say there were countless time I masturbated thinking about the man to man actions I've experienced so after much considerations, I've decided to come back and hopefully meet more great clients from here 

cheers to all BW brothers 

We DO NOT welcome male prostitute here in our forum. Now fuck off and go somewhere else to earn your money!

You are fucking BANNED!

Hi there,

Long time lurker and anonymous poster, decided to join the forum today.

I am a Caucasian/Latino/middle eastern mix, so quite exotic here :-)

mostly TOP but occasionally bottomed.

we might have already met in one of the Chinatown saunas (and you might remember one of the action sessions I started in the steam room - hehe)

cheers and peace to all BW bros 

Guest Al desserting

Hi everyone, I created my account yesterdy and have yet to intro myself.

I am Chinese, 27. 171. 56. slim fit. 6.5 inch dick.

Anyone about my age would like to hit up with me for a chat, I am available.

Good morning Damien if this ur name welcome.

Can understand what u are going thru we ar all in the same boat. Be yourself , wat u say is right nor wrong. l belief tat l or others will say or do what we want to express ourself and ur are sincere abt it this will have better understanding and good relationship. Do keep in touch.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. 

German origin, live in US. Headed to SG for vacay. 

36, 6 foot 2in (~189cm), 188 lbs (84 kg), Caucasian.

As vacation time comes closer, looking forward to maybe make some friends to meet up with, use the time til then to chat and get tips re: SG and gay scene, places to go and things to see. 

Easy-going, open-minded, very friendly and laid-back world traveler here. (and love good, local food  where ever I go)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone. Abit about myself. Malay guy age 29. Standing at 174cm with the weight of 90kg. My mission is to Lose Weight, make more friends, built some confidence in myself and to be more friendly and easy going. Everyone is welcome to make friends with me.