Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 1:19 AM, gallardo451 said:

Hello, straight but curious 20 year old Chinese here looking to get started in the gay scene. Not really looking for much action but I get very horny showing off my dick to people in real life :) line:ggamandatan 

Love to pleasure any chance do ping me.:)

Hullo.

I am a 21-year-old Chinese dude, who is probably a bottom and had just has his heart smattered to smithereens. 

I am 168cm and weigh 68kg.

I am here hoping to know more friends  (preferably of similar age). 

Edited by Rauls
4 hours ago, Rauls said:

Hullo.

I am a 21-year-old Chinese dude, who is probably a bottom and had just has his heart smattered to smithereens. 

I am 168cm and weigh 68kg.

I am here hoping to know more friends  (preferably of similar age). 

Add me up 

7 minutes ago, mevius said:

Hi :) 

not really new here but I didn't intro myself either lol

Im rather friendly especially when I'm anonymous, and yeah. Just pm or Skype me, hmu!

ps. Anyone knows how to create a separate LINE account? My current account kinda need privacy. :/ sorry. 

Hmm, I don't know if you can use a different email since they also use mobile numbers right?

And you gotta be friendly and off-anon too!

2 minutes ago, Eujiboo said:

Hmm, I don't know if you can use a different email since they also use mobile numbers right?

And you gotta be friendly and off-anon too!

Yeah, can't register without a mobile number. Even tried those online numbers but they don't work :/

haha Cannot la... I'll die if someone I know finds out. 

15 hours ago, mevius said:

Yeah, can't register without a mobile number. Even tried those online numbers but they don't work :/

haha Cannot la... I'll die if someone I know finds out. 

Hahaha. You can always not put your face photo ma, even then, your username different from your main one can le.

48 minutes ago, Jeremy Lim said:

Hi I'm Jeremy and saw this thread like two days after i joined hahas. 

Looking for frens and like minded people ard my age to hang out with. Would love to settle down if possible of course.

If anyone needs to know im 20/180/80 

Welcome! You can always start by looking to join one of the line groups OR start chatting in a thread that piques your interest.

Mature gym fit caucasian 55 193 90 likes chn/mly friends who enjoy Long dinners and stimulating conversation.....sometimes I crave not being the only person at the table who knows I am gay.

Edited by Sh3rlock
A load of insight into why I joined BW

Hi , I am Bi-curious here ~

25Yo C/ 170 / 60 

Feel free to pm me if u wish to chat 

Looking forward to make friends with everyone

Newbie looking for disecret fun in Clean JO/BJ Chinese, especially cute boiboi =)

Bonus: My photos will be in my instagram , feel free to follow ~

Edited by Ezra

Feel free to follow me at Instagram 😘

I just created this account a few days ago >~< and erm I'm 18/176/below 110kg . A chinese chub btm. Seeking for a ltr so yeah haha just had my heart broken by many dogs :) SO YEAH HHAHA . I always prefer someone with a good personality than their looks hahhahahha. I like holding hands and cuddling lel.

I really like people who starts the convo too so yeah . 

Lineid: Bilisperfect

Wechat: xiaobij

• 2 weeks later...