Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Dear all

I've decided to sign up for this forum after reading this forum for many months.

just share something about myself:

• 31/171/65/pure btm, SG Chinese
  • boyish-looking despite my age. some ex-colleagues told me I don't look like I am a 30-year-old guy
  • prefer well-built guys & daddies, DILF, and mature guys (late 30s onwards but nothing is set in the stone, open to other age groups)
  • NEVER keen in drugs of all kinds, BB, raw, scat, extreme pain, weird, dangerous and gross stuff
  • Safe clean fun is a must
  • Prefer freedom to LTR, so I am not keen in LTR
  • A fun bud with place will be great

Fantasize (cuz this is a fantasy, so I just type for fun. But if opportunities arise, why not? But only keen on safe, clean fun):

• Have 2 DILFs in their business wear playing with me on a bed
  • Hot encounter with a married guy

That's all, I guess. Thanks for reading.

Edited by dw1234

Hey i am a 22 y/o boy from Malaysia. 

I am slim fit ,170 /50. I love all sorts of guys that have a good manner and mint breath . I have smooth body and cute ass. 

My fantasy is to  have 1 Malaysia 3some , getting fucked by chi and ind. So in this way we can bring down the racism issues and love everyone

Edited by Dinihari Ali

Heyooo 31 year-old working Chub. 175,98, 4.5”.

Dont really believe anyone wants somebody like me but I’d love a slim boy to jerk off to or suck me. 

Open to make friends, video jerkoffs on weChat.

hit me up.  Prefers slim/muscular tall younger men. But older men dont shy away yeah. Im friendly

Hi...Im Mike 30yo 176/95 mix Mly/chi...never been wif a guy before so hoping for a guy who is a bit feminine to help me explore tis new side of me...im married but have been fantasizing about guys since my new gay colleague thought I was gay too and french kissed me while drunk at an office party and it felt good...i would probably like to try n kiss again or feel what its like to get a BJ from a man and maybe try to return the favour...hope there is someone out there

On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:45 PM, Chinese37guy said:
Hi.
Local Chinese  executive 
very discreet guy 37/180/ 85
geniune here 
Seeking NSA clean fun only 
nothing complicated
no disease non smoker
looking for some m4m action as long as it done safe
Nothing hardcore
line ID:93981190
wechat :Colgate37 

m4m? but nothing hardcore?

New here. Looking to chat sext and maybe meet up I love tall guys lean or muscular race doesnt matter but theres something about tall hung(7in or up, PREferably up xD) asian guys i love. My line is theboyinthecanvas. Send me pics of your big dick hot body or just chat it up

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! Still very new to this community, and would love to meet/chat new friends. I love video games, indie music, and anything pop culture (movies, tv shows, books, etc). I also like food and cooking. And I think I’m in love with a straight guy who I know I can’t have but I’m still pining over him so I need advice how to deal with it.

I’m not exactly looking into fun but let’s see how it goes. 28/170/65 here. Ping me!

Hi there fellow forum-ers

18 year old assemblage of cells and humanly fluids here, looking for a similar kind to discuss daily minutiae and have my thoughts provoked. If you find a conversation with me possibly engaging, proceed to "hit me up".  

LINE ID: Paperbagss

(LF LTR and friends, open to all ages.)

A regular DTE individual turning Golden 50 soon. Into movie, a DC comics lover, love the 80s sitcoms, loves travelling. Just arrived in Singapore yesterday. Seeking connection with friendly individual above 40s over nice cuppa of tea or coffee; discuss everything under the moonlight, sunlight whatever in between.

On 22/10/2017 at 11:13 AM, Dinihari Ali said:

Hey i am a 22 y/o boy from Malaysia. 

I am slim fit ,170 /50. I love all sorts of guys that have a good manner and mint breath . I have smooth body and cute ass. 

My fantasy is to  have 1 Malaysia 3some , getting fucked by chi and ind. So in this way we can bring down the racism issues and love everyone

Nice to hear

• 2 weeks later...