Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Hello all,

i am new here and am bicuriois and married . I am not much into hook ups given domestic situation and schedule but open to discreet buddies with mutual interests and take it from therr .

Not been with guys really bit had some fun in sauna and open to that or safe cruising . I am indian / 45/ hairy and very chubby. 45/174/125.

open to chat with mature folks with similar interests.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am a Busker, i have sung at Taka before

Y'day i turned 39yo, looking for friendship with local Chinese from 30-45yo. 170 & 73 & local Chinese. i cannot speak Mandarin so if u are Chinese-Ed,

its not possible btw us. i have my own car, have my own resale H.D.B. & have won 3 international awards for my occupation but Local Chinese Guys find me too "AngMoh". Next year i plan to quit my Day Job & migrate to Australia & be a full-time-Busker there. Pls P/M me if u wanna chat, thx for reading :0)

Hi everyone. I've been lurking here, unregistered for about a year and a half. A few of you may have already met me through telegram. 

I just registered a few days ago. 

I'm a local Indian guy. 

Married and top, flexible, bi curious. 

I have experimented a little here and there but I have alot to learn and experience. 

This is a lovely community and I hope to meet some interesting people. I have met some, chatted with some already. All is good. No hard feelings. Only hard.. ehemmm.. 

Anyway, great to be a part of this community.

Sometimes, you just need your manflesh handled. Sometimes, you just need to handle some manflesh. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, I am Tom, Chinese guy who stay in Kepong, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Age. 30, Height. 180cm Weight. 75kg

Roles - VersBtm

Looking for friends who into workout with me in cf/ff and can swimming with me

PM me your Wechat,Skype and telegram if you are keen to make friend with me, thanks 

HELLO after q a while i finally registered and time to put myself out there HAHAHA.

Im an 18 yr old JC student currently in J1 178/74/IND.

Im a crossdresser and a femboy I guess. I know i wanna be a bottom but i dont have any experience so im looking for someone who i can get along with very well and they can show me the ropes.

I dont really have any preferences as of now but pls hmu and let see how we end uppp.

Edited by CDFemStudent
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 9:32 PM, Cletienne said:

Hey Peeps

been to this forum briefly before out of curiosity but didnt post or signed for an account till now.

I’m bi curious, definitely discreet. Not sure what I am looking for just yet be it just friend or chatting partner. 

my stats are 173/65/30

staying in the west

Keen to chat ? U can email me : decentsporty@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

I am Chinese married bi, 178 88 Chi. Will be in kl tomorrow with place- seeking to have discreet light fun (kiss, hug, oral or can proceed further if clicked) preferable with bi married man (age 30-50). Thanks.