Seeking NSA clean fun only 
nothing complicated
no disease non smoker
looking for some m4m action as long as it done safe
Nothing hardcore
line ID:93981190
wechat :Colgate37 

I added u to wechat

Hi everyone. Newbie here... :) I am Marcus nice to meet you. Bit late to join you guys as age... Been in Australia for 10 years now back to my home country Malaysia. Nice to meet you all

feel free to buzz me on wechat (marcus_1013zk) or line (zhikang1013). Hit me up for anything. By the way I am a pastry chef :)

On ‎17‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:24 AM, Mzk1013 said:

Hi everyone. Newbie here... :) I am Marcus nice to meet you. Bit late to join you guys as age... Been in Australia for 10 years now back to my home country Malaysia. Nice to meet you all

feel free to buzz me on wechat (marcus_1013zk) or line (zhikang1013). Hit me up for anything. By the way I am a pastry chef :)

wow pastry?

u will not want to miss this thread n grp

On 2/10/2018 at 7:21 AM, LittleMalayMonster said:

Hello!

Just created an account here to interact with people. Malay, 18yo guy here. Still unfamiliar with the gay culture. In the process of being open with myself and this whole experience. Currently a student. Looking to make new friends and fun. :)

hey hey, how are u?

I wonder why its very difficult to make friends in any gay platforms or apps! The standard SOP which takes places here constantly; chat in BW, followed by exchange LINE ID, then chat on the LINE before the chatter vanishes for good. Why is it very difficult to maintain any form of friendship in gay world? Its all about having unlimited fun and hunt for the next one? Its ok if thats the choice you have made for yourself but how long you gonna be like this? I feel little offended when people add me in LINE and the first question (even before saying a HI) is 'Can I see your DICK pic? Are you wild on bed? How hung are you?'. Trust me, such questions are rather disappointing and it tend to offend me quite badly. Hence, I blocked such chats immediately because I dont wish to waste my time on mere jerks. I thought such 'tragedies' are more common in GRINDR or other social apps but sadly its the same here too. 

Enough said for now. I really hope that I can make some meaningful connections here. Come on, gay friendship is just as normal and fun as any other relationships. We still can meet, chat, and have dinner :)

Wish you all a pleasant weekend ahead. Enjoy the Sunday :)  

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, Pranav Kumaar said:

I wonder why its very difficult to make friends in any gay platforms or apps! The standard SOP which takes places here constantly; chat in BW, followed by exchange LINE ID, then chat on the LINE before the chatter vanishes for good. Why is it very difficult to maintain any form of friendship in gay world? Its all about having unlimited fun and hunt for the next one? Its ok if thats the choice you have made for yourself but how long you gonna be like this? I feel little offended when people add me in LINE and the first question (even before saying a HI) is 'Can I see your DICK pic? Are you wild on bed? How hung are you?'. Trust me, such questions are rather disappointing and it tend to offend me quite badly. Hence, I blocked such chats immediately because I dont wish to waste my time on mere jerks. I thought such 'tragedies' are more common in GRINDR or other social apps but sadly its the same here too. 

Enough said for now. I really hope that I can make some meaningful connections here. Come on, gay friendship is just as normal and fun as any other relationships. We still can meet, chat, and have dinner :)

Wish you all a pleasant weekend ahead. Enjoy the Sunday :)  

It takes two to keep the chat alive, and I mean those that chat well not fun seekers. Sometimes I have good chats with people then suddenly they stop replying. Or sometimes I feel it is only me putting effort so I stop replying to see if the other person initiate but they start giving one word reply so I don't bother. Not easy to find someone so better treasure those that can have good conversation. Those fun seekers...don't bother. Will always be there. 

Hi

I am a 29 year old who hopes to be judged beyond his appearance. 

At first look, I am flabby and unkempt, implying that I'm lazy (true). I'm 171cm 78kg.

But I am also someone who is good at making others feel comfortable when they are with me. I am a great listener, have good manners and a rather giving person.

Clearly I am not very humble. 

I'm looking for a partner who knows what he wants, and he is not afraid to say it. I'm looking for a long-term commitment, and I would like to start the dating process with that particular expectation in mind.

hi all bro, i'm 30s chinese sg, ..resides in the north of tiny red dot. seeking chat buddies, mutual discreet clean fun, jo and phone fun! can explore deeper if things goes welll :P! guys i m into, discreet man...lean fit, avg medium built, chinese.

hit me up on LINE id: man2some

Edited by man2some