Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

hi all,

I am a 27 years..

Will be free on Thursday the 19th from morning to evening.

In Singapore.

Happy to meet -  mature only. Strictly 50 plus age.

Looking for public touching, Fondling on Public transport, Toilet peeping etc.

Both Naughty and curious !!

Send me a private message if interested.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, currently seeking for friends and a relationship 

21 165 malay here 

also looking for a buddy to motivate me to lose weight

Message me if you are looking for a chat!!

Edited by dandan22

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. Just here to (well honestly I don't know what I'm looking for..) 

Since everyone is sharing more about themselves...

I've had two years of experience being 21; like to be taller than my current 170' and hopefully lose 6 kg by the end of the year so I can be 70. (It's simple math. Really.) 

Oh, and I floss. Daily. 

I'm on Line if you'd like to chat! 

LineID: karrotkakekid

Edited by karrotkakekid
Error.

Hi guys, relatively new here.

Been lurking for awhile but decided to create an account on the whim. Wanna find new friends/LTR on here, hopefully it goes well (?)

23yo, 170 slim chn here if youre interested i guess. Currently an undergrad.

Gonna try this another time. If it doesn’t work, I’ll just leave it to fate since I’m entering uni soon.

I’m 21, 176cm , lean fit chinese guy. I have a decent appearance but I don’t like taking selfies. We can still trade pictures btw. My interests are sports, gaming and singing. I like animals too and dinosaurs as you can see from my profile. 

I’m totally discreet in this because I have only dated girls in the past and I’m still unsure of my orientation. Hence, I’m open to making new friends here who wouldn’t mind gymming and gaming, even catching a movie or travelling together.

I prefer the other person to be 19-26, chinese, neat and nice looking as well.  Lean fit is great as I’m not into overly- chubs/skinny guys. I’m also not into nerdy, sissies and desperate guys too. 

The only reason why I’m using this platform that actively is because I want to be discreet about it and I don’t use apps like Grindr or Tinder and stuff. I’m not into hook-ups fo sex as well. 

This is the last time I’ll be posting an ad. If you’re interested pm me with your line and we’ll chat. Prepare a pic too. 

Thanks for reading!

Hello, just signed up and don't know what to expect. But I do look forward to making friends and hopefully meeting that special someone.

I am a Chinese, 32 y.o., 174/56. Do drop me a message and say hi. Thank you. 

Hi everyone .. Malay bi vers here  185 80 KL alwaya up for fun. Depending on mood and situation can be t or b, adventorous in bed but never cruised before.

I love trans, mature top, twinks, normal looking guy ... haha i cant make up my mind what i like

15312713267402727277068068098674.jpg

hi everyone. this is a copy and paste of my post in LTR section, as that is why i am here. but of course everything starts with getting to know each other. 

was at the airport, and I saw 2 lads talking to each other, and I know they are in love with each other. At the risk of being a creep, I observed them for quite a while, and the most touching part was the way they looked at each other, and how, one of them opened the other’s chocolate wrap, and gave it to the other with a piece of tissue ready in hand. 

I realised then, that I want that too. And the beautiful thing is that, I realised that I am ready for that, too. 

So, here I am. Proactively looking for that one guy that I can call my boyfriend, with whom I am in a monogamous LTR with. 

I am a Malay, vers more to B, will turn 26 very soon. A chap with a white-collar day job. my stats currently is at 171 cm height and 58kg in weight. I can’t change the height, but I am working hard and smart at the gym to increase my muscle mass and keep my fat % at below 15%. 

I love reading. In fact, one of the ideal date I have in mind is either at the library or at the bookstore. I like listening to musics too, which I do while I am at the gym. On that note, I have developed high interest in working out and fitness, since I realise it is a lot of fun, and I would like to be fit and toned. 

I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I know that this website is mainly for Singaporeans, and I would like to affirm that I am fine with being in an LDR with a Singaporean. 

I have a decent, naughty and boyish, with a geeky look too. I wear specs. 

I do have physical preferences. I am not into stocky and chubby guys. not into skinny lads too. and I am not into sissy and effeminate guys as well. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR

If you are interested and would like to see how we blossom from our first chat to something resplendent and wonderful, hit me up at my Line: nowyoufoundme

if you don’t have Line, we will have to resort to using PM, before deciding we are ready to graduate to using Whatsapp. 

Please share your face pic in your introduction. 

Hi 

I am average looking Indian guy.

Age 34 169/90 ..discreet bi curious also an introvert A little shy I think

the past 5Yrs has been frustrating figuring out my sexual attraction to ladyboys/ CD and also to younger man (<21)and older man(no idea how old)

Had 2 experience with ladyboys so far in Thailand/Sg 4 yrs back. A mutual 69 once and got fucked in my ass in a alcohol fueled courage another time. 

Think I am vers but more to bottom as my fantasies seems to point to that 

Been a lurker here for long time, finally decide to take the leap n join. 

Will see how it goes from here, 

Do have line n Kik 

On 7/11/2018 at 9:19 PM, nowyoufoundme said:

hi everyone. this is a copy and paste of my post in LTR section, as that is why i am here. but of course everything starts with getting to know each other. 

On 7/11/2018 at 9:19 PM, nowyoufoundme said:

was at the airport, and I saw 2 lads talking to each other, and I know they are in love with each other. At the risk of being a creep, I observed them for quite a while, and the most touching part was the way they looked at each other, and how, one of them opened the other’s chocolate wrap, and gave it to the other with a piece of tissue ready in hand. 

I realised then, that I want that too. And the beautiful thing is that, I realised that I am ready for that, too. 

So, here I am. Proactively looking for that one guy that I can call my boyfriend, with whom I am in a monogamous LTR with. 

I am a Malay, vers more to B, will turn 26 very soon. A chap with a white-collar day job. my stats currently is at 171 cm height and 58kg in weight. I can’t change the height, but I am working hard and smart at the gym to increase my muscle mass and keep my fat % at below 15%. 

I love reading. In fact, one of the ideal date I have in mind is either at the library or at the bookstore. I like listening to musics too, which I do while I am at the gym. On that note, I have developed high interest in working out and fitness, since I realise it is a lot of fun, and I would like to be fit and toned. 

I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I know that this website is mainly for Singaporeans, and I would like to affirm that I am fine with being in an LDR with a Singaporean. 

I have a decent, naughty and boyish, with a geeky look too. I wear specs. 

I do have physical preferences. I am not into stocky and chubby guys. not into skinny lads too. and I am not into sissy and effeminate guys as well. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR

If you are interested and would like to see how we blossom from our first chat to something resplendent and wonderful, hit me up at my Line: nowyoufoundme

if you don’t have Wechat % Line, we will have to resort to using PM, before deciding we are ready to graduate to using Whatsapp. 

Please share your face pic in your introduction. 

wechat id: ohyoufoundme