Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Hi. New to this scene so i dont know much at all. Hopefully to make new friends. Good natured experimentation is fine:). Im not sure if im anybody's type but definitely in for a conversation. Nice to meet you all:) 

21. Chinese. Currently still an nsf... But gonna ord in like 3 weeks

Hi, suppose I should introduce myself. I’m a white guy from the UK, 39 years old married to a Malaysian woman and living in KL. I’ve had experiences when I was in the UK, where I was bottom to

older guys. Looking really for a top ladyboy / transsexual or older daddy type, although I have started to get a bit of a fetish for Chinese boys after looking at the photos here! Happy to chat And see where it goes. I can’t host so looking for discretion and most of all, cleanliness. Can’t explain STD’s to my wife! Happy safe hunting everyone!!

On 7/18/2018 at 4:59 PM, Furryhands said:

Hi, suppose I should introduce myself. I’m a white guy from the UK, 39 years old married to a Malaysian woman and living in KL. I’ve had experiences when I was in the UK, where I was bottom to

older guys. Looking really for a top ladyboy / transsexual or older daddy type, although I have started to get a bit of a fetish for Chinese boys after looking at the photos here! Happy to chat And see where it goes. I can’t host so looking for discretion and most of all, cleanliness. Can’t explain STD’s to my wife! Happy safe hunting everyone!!

Hi , I’m bi married man  

On 7/11/2018 at 9:19 PM, nowyoufoundme said:

hi everyone. this is a copy and paste of my post in LTR section, as that is why i am here. but of course everything starts with getting to know each other. 

On 7/11/2018 at 9:19 PM, nowyoufoundme said:

was at the airport, and I saw 2 lads talking to each other, and I know they are in love with each other. At the risk of being a creep, I observed them for quite a while, and the most touching part was the way they looked at each other, and how, one of them opened the other’s chocolate wrap, and gave it to the other with a piece of tissue ready in hand. 

I realised then, that I want that too. And the beautiful thing is that, I realised that I am ready for that, too. 

So, here I am. Proactively looking for that one guy that I can call my boyfriend, with whom I am in a monogamous LTR with. 

I am a Malay, vers more to B, 26 y/o with a white-collar day job. my stats currently is at 171 cm height and 60kg in weight. I can’t change the height, but I am working hard and smart at the gym to increase my muscle mass and keep my fat % at below 15%. 

I love reading. In fact, one of the ideal date I have in mind is either at the library or at the bookstore. I like listening to musics too, which I do while I am at the gym. On that note, I have developed high interest in working out and fitness, since I realise it is a lot of fun, and I would like to be fit and toned. 

I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I know that this website is mainly for Singaporeans, and I would like to affirm that I am fine with being in an LDR with a Singaporean. 

I have a decent, naughty and boyish, with a geeky look too. I wear specs. 

I do have physical preferences. I am not into stocky and chubby guys. not into skinny lads too. and I am not into sissy and effeminate guys as well. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR

If you are interested and would like to see how we blossom from our first chat to something resplendent and wonderful, hit me up at my Line: nowyoufoundme

if you don’t have Line, we will have to resort to using PM, before deciding we are ready to graduate to using Whatsapp. 

Please share your face pic in your introduction. 

wechat id: ohyoufoundme

I have been contacted a few times for ‘fun’. would like to make it clear here that i am not looking for one. 

and several people only added me without a proper hi. 

please introduce yourself properly when you message me, and make sure you dont make yourself look asinine by asking about something i hv written here. 

be decent and proper peeps!

Hi.. malay guy from putrajaya here. Looking to have a group of open minded people and also some fun near putrajaya area. Hope to meet more like minded people. Cheers

Btw.. i've been with some guy to have fun before like bj.. teasing.. hug naked and naked chatting. Hope i can be at that moment again from this forum.

Edited by Bro

Hello! 

23 183 69 chn local bred sg guy. Uni student now. NSF days: Infantry platoon commander with the can do spirit. 

Straight, had a few gf. But increasingly curious and open to guy-guy stuff. 

Had a few sexual encounters in my army  days. So i guess never say never. I did enjoy the bj in camp. Personally i swear guys blow much better than girls. I'm generally a sociable guy, but i become socially awkward when I'm alone in a room with a guy, and he tells me he is so hard looking at me right now. Lol. 

I'm still not attracted to the male body. If i see a nice car, i will take a second look and praise that it is a good looking car. But i don't have the urge to hump it's exhaust pipes. 

If it matters, I'm decent looking, tall lanky, gym fit lean. Average definition for chest and abs. NOT the muscular type with huge chest and popping abs. 

Not looking for hookups though. Just browsing around and enjoying some chats here and there. Be nice to me. i don't mind a chat or greeting. But I'm not here 24/7 so don't be offended that i take a while to reply. 

Edited by TallFitNUS
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

43, 165/75, closeted, located at Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia, crossing three states (NS, SEL & KL) for work.  Look for friends for now but not ruling out anything that ensues. 

New to this forum and hope to explore more here.  

To the creative and managing teams of Blowingwind, thanks for this forum.  

Cheers.

On 7/22/2018 at 9:41 AM, nowyoufoundme said:

was at the airport, and I saw 2 lads talking to each other, and I know they are in love with each other. At the risk of being a creep, I observed them for quite a while, and the most touching part was the way they looked at each other, and how, one of them opened the other’s chocolate wrap, and gave it to the other with a piece of tissue ready in hand. 

I realised then, that I want that too. And the beautiful thing is that, I realised that I am ready for that, too. 

So, here I am. Proactively looking for that one guy that I can call my boyfriend, with whom I am in a monogamous LTR with. 

I am a Malay, vers more to B, 26 y/o with a white-collar day job. my stats currently is at 171 cm height and 60kg in weight. I can’t change the height, but I am working hard and smart at the gym to increase my muscle mass and keep my fat % at below 15%. 

I love reading. In fact, one of the ideal date I have in mind is either at the library or at the bookstore. I like listening to musics too, which I do while I am at the gym. On that note, I have developed high interest in working out and fitness, since I realise it is a lot of fun, and I would like to be fit and toned. 

I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I know that this website is mainly for Singaporeans, and I would like to affirm that I am fine with being in an LDR with a Singaporean. 

I have a decent, naughty and boyish, with a geeky look too. I wear specs. 

I do have physical preferences. I am not into stocky and chubby guys. not into skinny lads too. and I am not into sissy and effeminate guys as well. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR

If you are interested and would like to see how we blossom from our first chat to something resplendent and wonderful, hit me up at my Line: nowyoufoundme

if you don’t have Line, we will have to resort to using PM, before deciding we are ready to graduate to using Whatsapp. 

Please share your face pic in your introduction. 

new line id: youfoundme1792

wechat id: ohyoufoundme

On 7/9/2018 at 1:31 AM, leoccf said:

Hello, just signed up and don't know what to expect. But I do look forward to making friends and hopefully meeting that special someone.

I am a Chinese, 32 y.o., 174/56. Do drop me a message and say hi. Thank you. 

Can add me Wechat: edmund_1982

Open & Friendly guy here.. Hit me up for any possibilities.. My Wechat id: edmund_1982

Guest 2001briantan

Hi. I'm 23 181 66kg Chinese stay in the West. Totally new to this. Hoping to try understand or a quick hj or smth haha but I'm super shy never done this before. 

only contactable via kik:2001briantan 

Hi everyone, 

currently a NSF (ORDing by early Nov), with stats 178/64/Chn. Not into sex so don't really have a position but I'm here more to find "brothers" for cuddles as well as maybe they can teach me how to gym and be fit. Read my profile if you wish to find out more!! Thanks and cheers to everyone here :)

- J

Wassupppppp, 169 71kg 23 chn

yea not that tall and lean and muscles all, but I think I look alright..... lol

I don't think I belong to the general consensus of what 'cute' or 'hot' is defined by this circle... but FUCK STANDARDS, I'm cute!

Still closeted mostly (appreciate the discretion!) but I've dabbled with a teeny bit of cuddle fun in the past but nothing invasive/intrusive, because I’m scared lol. But yes I’m bottom, just never tried. Had one 2 girlfriends in the past, but always felt a lot more like home when I'm with a guy.

I gym at Fitness First but never participated in the cruising (is that the lingo?), yah. Don't have the balls for such bravery yet, hahaha.

Open for dates, friendship and whatever that comes along!

Hi, i am 33 chi 174 70kg.

Not looking for r/s here.

-More into kinky stuff like getting molested on train, swimming pool. Will prep myself wearing sports attire for you, or swimming trunks.

-Will accompany you to go sauna. If you like to touch touch and i m your type, will allow u to do so.

Need some hands on my skin.

If anyone has similar interests, do pm me :) play but with cautious.

Not into anal or oral as i prefer safe fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. New guy here. I'm chinese, 178cm, 90kg. So I guess i'm considered a chub/cub?

I'm looking to make friends:

- Friends with benefits  

- Normal friends 

- Exercise buddies 

Drop me a PM and we can chat more! Please guide me along :)