Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Hi guys!

I'm a bi curious guy, pretty discreet, currently serving NS. (My stats : 20 Chn 169cm 49kg)

Looking for people to chat with and perhaps make some new friends. Some of my hobbies include gaming, running, swimming(not very good) and netflix. As you can see from my stats I'm rather skinny so I'm trying to gain some weight. Might start going to the gym so you have any tips on gaining weight or anything gym related do share it with me!

As for fun, I'm fairly new to this area although I've met up with guys before but it never went beyond a HJ so I'm not sure which role I prefer. I'm looking to explore further(safe fun) so if you have similar stats or think we can click do PM me. :) 

Just now, Straightcurious said:

Hi all, I've no idea how I even found this site haha was clicking around on hardwarezone or smth and somehow landed here. I'm straight but recently got curious. Started getting curious when I noticed those random uncles staring at me pee in public lol. I'm 23 183 65kg chinese

it is all because you are curious and like magnet you attract and arouse people curiousity.

Hi guys, I am a curious newbie from Malaysia. (Chinese 22 172cm 68kg)

Accidentally found this site and start to feel curious. Curious to try to give HJ/BJ or be given HJ/BJ by others.Also will like to try XD or CD if you like also. Looking forward to explore more  :)

If anyone want to make friend with me  just feel free to DM me and we can have some further chat!

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, radialhead said:

For newbies, remember that your number one priority is SAFETY. You’ll enjoy the dick better and fuller if you know you’re safe. 

Article: 15 ways to protect yourself in gay dating apps Grindr and others https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/11/23/15-ways-you-can-stay-safe-on-grindr-and-other-dating-apps/?fbclid=IwAR0fuzcAoIv3mS2FzlHQMpHxKO1fVTLZNy-fMd7xPvLVSwQtWmfbQwW_u2s

88684F45-4242-4F98-A2F6-E18BB726437C.jpeg

can meh ?

14. Think with your brain, not your horn.

Talk nonsense.. :frustrated:

Guest curiousbo

Hey everyone! Pretty new here didn’t really do much anal before but had a few blowjob(receiving). Great if there’s any top/bottom willing to showing me with you or your partner. Pm me

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there. Just call me tchaka. I dont know what i am but after my encounter with a ladyboy, with a dick, i kimda like it. She/he (i don't know which is proper, lools too much like a cute boy but very lembut one) suck mine and i suck her/him, and it was good. Very good. And i miss it. Being sucked at and sucked it. I have a wife and 3 kids though. I miss being sucked. I really am. Im in a very bad need to be sucked. I really need someone to suck my dick. Im sorry of im being too direct or maybe somehow sounds rude, this is new to me and one more thing im not very good with english. 

I stay in Pahang but right now at this moment im in kl for sometime. If anyone interested dealing with me please do comtact me via wechat. This here my wechat id : BlackPantherTchaka

Hi

Total newbie(as in only person ive been with is my right hand )  20 year old looking for someone to show me the ropes

Im a vers top ( or bottom....i dont know :p )

im pretty stocky and hairy

97kg/5f9(not sure about height cuz im dumb)

prefer people around my age :)

Also looking for friends...need more unstraight people in my life

Edit : in subang jaya btw 

Edited by Lewdinprivateshyinpublic

New here, but i might be a little out of place. I'm a straight guy who's adventurous? By adventurous, i just mean that have tried anal masturbation, and have fantasies of being fucked or giving blowjob. Some will say i'm probably bi, but I just don't feel the same way about guys that I do with girls. It's just the sexual act that interest me. So I'm probably just weird or what. But who knows, have never actually done anything with a guy, so I might not even be into that at all, and it's just the idea of doing something deviant that excites me.

Had a few relationships in the past, all girls, and of course have never felt comfortable enough to share my fantasies with any of them (which is probably why all ended, haha). To me like the dream would be to find a girl who shares the same "adventurous" spirit like I do and don't mind pegging me.

But the chances of that happening is probably harder than striking 4D, haha. so here i am at blowingwing, and hopefully i won't be judged too badly.

2 minutes ago, adam.amk said:

New here, but i might be a little out of place. m (which is probably why all ended, haha). To me like the dream would be to find a girl who shares the same "adventurous" spirit like I do and don't mind pegging me.

But ... han striking 4D, haha. so here i am at blowingwing, and hopefully i won't be judged too badly.

Welcum.. the bi ge ge, might be able to help u find your path...:thumb:

37 minutes ago, adam.amk said:

New here, but i might be a little out of place. I'm a straight guy who's adventurous? By adventurous, i just mean that have tried anal masturbation, and have fantasies of being fucked or giving blowjob. Some will say i'm probably bi, but I just don't feel the same way about guys that I do with girls. It's just the sexual act that interest me. So I'm probably just weird or what. But who knows, have never actually done anything with a guy, so I might not even be into that at all, and it's just the idea of doing something deviant that excites me.

Had a few relationships in the past, all girls, and of course have never felt comfortable enough to share my fantasies with any of them (which is probably why all ended, haha). To me like the dream would be to find a girl who shares the same "adventurous" spirit like I do and don't mind pegging me.

But the chances of that happening is probably harder than striking 4D, haha. so here i am at blowingwing, and hopefully i won't be judged too badly.

Lai let us explore ur anal-most fantasies.. i mean, innermost fantasies