Male HQ

All About Tarot (And Oracle Decks)

vampire01

• 4 weeks later...

In order to learn the tarot it must be in yr karma path. That once u had a link a straong link with the cards in ur past lives sep if u once was a gypsy ewho read the cards. as such the cards will recognise u ur energy which has a past linkage with them.

the cards will come lookin for u in time as they seek owners like pets. they may appear to u in ur dreams. they speak to u when they want to. certain cards relates to certain subjects ceratins cards are open at certain timing even by genders. once they hve a life in them never never bring them in temples churches etc etc.

good luck

but think still need a teacher for guiding (hope tt free lessons, haha, otherwise i could go to class, shall return the favor).

If 90sgd is within your budget, why not try http://www.after8concepts.com?

How to Read the Tarot Cards

Duration: 4 hours in total (over 2 days)

Date/Time: 10 Dec (8-10 p.m) and 11 Dec (8-10 p.m)

Course fees: $90 in total per person

Instructor: Lawrence Tan

• 4 years later...

I used to be interested in them when I was in sec sch but as time goes by I gradually stopped practicing any magick related stuff. Guess I got too busy, those were good times. Yea and why is Tarot in IT section anyway lol :unsure:

hahaha i own a deck of tarot cards! Do occasional readings. But i have yet to understand the interpretations of the cards, so i usually have to rely on a book to give me the ans :x

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

• 8 months later...

I have a Tarot deck also. The tips is do not relie on the books 100%, sometimes the meanings of the Tarot already interpreted itself on the pictures but still depends on the situation/prob that u wanna read about. I will say most ppl read Tarot with a fixed meaning so the reading was not really successful, for me, I read it with the pictures + situation/prob + fixed meanings = success

I have a Tarot deck also. The tips is do not relie on the books 100%, sometimes the meanings of the Tarot already interpreted itself on the pictures but still depends on the situation/prob that u wanna read about. I will say most ppl read Tarot with a fixed meaning so the reading was not really successful, for me, I read it with the pictures + situation/prob + fixed meanings = success

Mm. Then can you teach me? XD I have a few decks but I'm really horrible at reading. :(

Never notice this thread until now. I am interested in Tarot reading too. Have not practice the reading for sometime. I believe that practice more will make the reading better. And the choice of deck is important too. I am using the Rider Waite Smith Deck and the Bohemian Gothic. The later one is more for doing reading for myself.

Never notice this thread until now. I am interested in Tarot reading too. Have not practice the reading for sometime. I believe that practice more will make the reading better. And the choice of deck is important too. I am using the Rider Waite Smith Deck and the Bohemian Gothic. The later one is more for doing reading for myself.

i see i see. :D

Its sad how others see Wicca as a "fad" or "interest". Magick spells an tools (like tarot, runes, séances are sacred (to how it had been used for) to the user. Anyway. Her. Just my two cents thoughts. Before anyone embark on tools for fortune telling, it comes with a price. No matter how small it is.

Its sad how others see Wicca as a "fad" or "interest". Magick spells an tools (like tarot, runes, séances are sacred (to how it had been used for) to the user. Anyway. Her. Just my two cents thoughts. Before anyone embark on tools for fortune telling, it comes with a price. No matter how small it is.

Hi browncow, you are into Magik too?

• 1 year later...

In the event anyone is into tarot reading/remote reading, kindly visit my website at: www.jwrnikko.wix.com/jwrtarot

To stay tuned for promotions, insights and perspective towards tarot, kindly visit this page at: www.facebook.com/jwrtarot and press "Like".

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

i do readings too and i do help guide a few of my friends to start reading...

tarot to me is just a perspective from your own spirit... it is the mode of communication between your spirit and your mind...

trust yourself in the reading and don't really need to rely on your book too much...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, curious_boi said:

If anyone is interested, I have a few tarot and oracle decks available for adoption from my collection. They are brand new and sealed. PM me if interested :)

Oooh I want! 

8 hours ago, Pokkadots said:

Which set? 

Oracle cards:

- Magical Unicorns

- Angels & Saints

- Egyptian Oracle cards

- Archangel

- Faeries

- Astrology Oracle cards

Tarot Cards
- RIderwaite Tarot
- Tarot of Angels

- Archangel Power 
- Golden Boticelli
- Thoth Tarot Deck

Edited by curious_boi

5 hours ago, curious_boi said:

O.o didnt know you interested in this. Lol, got adoption fee leh xD

Oracle cards:

- Magical Unicorns

- Angels & Saints

- Egyptian Oracle cards

- Archangel

Tarot Cards

- Tarot of Angels

- Archangel Power 

Can can! I want the Archangel Power one! :D

Oracle cards:

- Magical Unicorns

- Angels & Saints

- Egyptian Oracle cards

- Archangel

Tarot Cards

- Tarot of Angels

- Archangel Power 

Oh wait i can't really find the comparison of those 2 decks online though =/

4 hours ago, Happypup said:

I have a deck kept beside my bed for years!

Still haven't fully master the reading and practice yet.. 

Its very easy to master it. Just learn to tap into your intuition and read the message that flows through you :D Dont be too dogmatic about the precise meaning of each card. Stick to the keywords and read the signs

• IkuTube changed the title to All About Tarot (And Oracle Decks)