- Archangel Power 
- Golden Boticelli
- Thoth Tarot Deck

hi

do you still have the cards?

Thank you

Guest sddv1997

15 hours ago, curious_boi said:

Yup I still have them and they are available for permanent adoption with a small adoption fee :)

Ooooh what decks do you have left?

• 2 weeks later...

I do use tarot and oracle cards although I'm still pretty new to them as I started using them only late last year (2016).

I believe it's a bit like learning to swim or cycle - you will get better at them the more you use them. The more readings you do, the sharper your intuition will become. 

For example, today, both my parents irritated me quite badly, separately, making me a bit upset at them. So just now, as I was using an oracle deck, I got these four cards:

phpATQrvSAM.jpg

(This is the Magical Mermaids & Dolphins Oracle Deck by Doreen Virtue.)

The two cards on the right (they actually turned up side by side!) are basically telling me to surrender and let go of any anger, hostility and resentment towards my father and mother. I was very surprised when these two cards turned up during my reading! (I have used this oracle deck several times but have never got the Mother Healing card before.)

I bought most of my tarot and oracle cards from Kinokuniya. There are a few that I got from Amazon though. 

For beginners, Doreen Virtue's tarot and oracle cards can be very helpful and useful, especially if you have a fear of drawings tarot cards like the Hanged Man, Death, The Tower, Judgement, etc. In her decks, she renames certain cards so it doesn't frighten people who are new to tarot. And she also uses gentler images so you don't get upset by what you might see.

But know that there are some in the tarot community who attack and criticise Doreen Virtue by saying that tarot should not be made gentler but should be left as it is.

To me, my belief is: use whichever works for you without slandering others unnecessarily.   :D

Lastly, this is a useful video that shows the difference between tarot and oracle cards:

Edited by CKW

On 30/12/2016 at 9:30 PM, sddv1997 said:

I can't even find tarot cards anymore so I use normal playing cards to read

Hi Sddv, I assume you reside in Singapore?

If you do, you can try Kinokuniya (the main one at Ngee Ann City). They have quite a good section of tarot cards there. 

I bought my very first tarot deck there  :D

This one:

guardian_angel_tarot_pub__48446-14080729

On 04/08/2016 at 2:03 AM, Marcjcw said:

I bought a deck. But not really sure how to use it. Hahahahas. 

Don't worry; there's actually no fixed way to use tarot. It depends on how you want to use it. If anyone tells you that your method is "wrong", don't believe them  :D

Some people will simply shuffle the deck and pick the topmost card as their reading.

For me, this is the spread I normally use:phpSWyCD4AM.jpg

The middle card represents your current situation.

The right card is commenting on something that is from the past (could be recent or a long time back).

The left card tells you something that is about to come to pass.

This is just one of the many ways to use tarot  :D

On 21/01/2017 at 11:10 PM, Recheel said:

Hello mate,

I am new member into this community. I would like to learn about Astrology well. But I am not quite sure about one thing that is Tarot and Astrology are same thing?

Please let me know.

Hi Recheel, 

Welcome to the community! I myself also joined only a few days ago  :D

Both tarot and astrology are methods of divination but they are definitely not the same. Some who use tarot may not follow astrology, and vice versa. Or a person might choose to use both methods.

I believe astrology has several branches, and it's likely that many cultures have their own unique astrology which are vastly different from each other.

Feng shui, for example, is based on Chinese astrology. 

For tarot, it is the same 78 cards no matter where it is used. The cards each have the same meaning individually. Some authors may use different names for the suites (traditionally, Wands, Cups, Swords and Pentacles) and Major Arcana cards (e.g. The Fool, The Hermit, The Lovers, etc.). But their interpretation is always the same, albeit with a slight shift in emphasis.

In a way, tarot is like soccer. The jerseys and team logos may vary from team to team, and the players may speak different languages. But the rules of the game are the same no matter which country it is played in.

Edited by CKW

22 hours ago, Carpenter said:

is tarot card an actual deal though or just use it for fun? is it accurate, if so i would want to get someone to read mine.

Hey Carpenter,

I'd like to think that it is real. Tarot is one of those things in life that you can choose not to use without needing to feel guilty. For example, some people may choose not to believe or use it because their religion forbids them from doing so. That's okay.

You need to be comfortable with it, and have a little faith in it. A bit of healthy skepticism and a questioning mind are of course, okay and natural  :D

It's something like feng shui - you must approach it out of your own choice and free will, and not because someone forced you into it. 

That being said, I'm sorry that I am not confident enough to give you a reading as I am still new to tarot. As mentioned, I only started using it around Jul to Aug in 2016. I've never done a reading for another person before, but that may change in the future. So I hope you'll pardon me for turning down your request.

If it's any consolation, Doreen Virtue does a weekly reading for her viewers using her oracle cards. She uploads it every Sunday afternoon (S'pore time).

Here's the one for this coming week (If someone were to give you a reading, the method would be similar to the way she's doing it.):

On 1/22/2017 at 2:12 AM, Carpenter said:

is tarot card an actual deal though or just use it for fun? is it accurate, if so i would want to get someone to read mine.

Like that you rather should ask "is the existing of ghost/spirit a real deal though? " LOL

It is all boiling down to "seeing is believing", well of 'cos depending on "who" you will be seeing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 1/23/2017 at 5:14 PM, knittinguy said:

Remember though, tarot answers are mainly used for guidance. They are not there to give you specific instructions or tell what you should or shouldn't do in your life.

But I have heard that there have some coincidence between Tarot & Astrology.

6 hours ago, Recheel said:

But I have heard that there have some coincidence between Tarot & Astrology.

To each person and how they interpret it. Your answers are everywhere, you just need to know where to look. Sometimes a reading may light a path for you, but it doesn't shut down your current path; whether or not you choose to follow the lighted path depends on you.

That's why it's meant to only give you guidance and not a direction in life or a set of instructions to follow. There's nothing divine or supernatural about the cards or a reading, it's just a card with a picture that tells a story with a meaning behind it.

On 1/21/2017 at 9:23 PM, CKW said:

Hi Recheel, 

Welcome to the community! I myself also joined only a few days ago  :D

Both tarot and astrology are methods of divination but they are definitely not the same. Some who use tarot may not follow astrology, and vice versa. Or a person might choose to use both methods.

I believe astrology has several branches, and it's likely that many cultures have their own unique astrology which are vastly different from each other.

Feng shui, for example, is based on Chinese astrology. 

For tarot, it is the same 78 cards no matter where it is used. The cards each have the same meaning individually. Some authors may use different names for the suites (traditionally, Wands, Cups, Swords and Pentacles) and Major Arcana cards (e.g. The Fool, The Hermit, The Lovers, etc.). But their interpretation is always the same, albeit with a slight shift in emphasis.

In a way, tarot is like soccer. The jerseys and team logos may vary from team to team, and the players may speak different languages. But the rules of the game are the same no matter which country it is played in.

Thank you so much for your guidance. This will help me to know about Astrology well.

It seems the more human is evolved, the more they are deviating from the orginal purpose,  (gay tarot,  manga tarot, etc common!).  No wonder all we can have now is just a tiny knowledge that takes from the past,  nothing that i can say is likely comparable with I Ching or bazi from this century 

Just my 2cent

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2017 at 11:04 PM, CKW said:

This is Doreen Virtue's weekly message for 6 - 12 Feb 2017.

Normally, she uses oracle cards for this but this is the first time since I started following her that she is using a tarot deck (her Angel Tarot deck).

5187J0vpIsL._SX354_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I have this card set. Anyone like to get a reading? :)

• 2 weeks later...

think i am 2 or 3 decks of Tarot Cards..... had not used them for years.....

"Success has nothing to do with what you Gain or Accomplish for Yourself.
It's What You have Done for Others."
"Development of a country has nothing to do with High Economic Growth Rates,

Its about to what extent have Human Life in the country been Enriched."

By Myself ~~~

• 4 weeks later...

i naturally have premonitory dreams, i find it even heavier when Neptune goes retrograde like literally out of body experience is even possible during that time, like your souls are astral traveling doing some shit and came back, after you woke up u recall those events that happened.

i had this oobe once, i woke up with a validated i was present at that location while i was still in my subconscious, there were physical evidence proven to me" i was really astral traveling" when i woke up.

I'm not clairvoyant but curious about activating it, a bit skeptical. 

I have a lot of water in my chart am heavily dominated by water 52% , most water signs all have this thing going on i must say?

sun Scorpio and Cancer rising

i also notice about synchronicity phenomenon, automatically receiving downloads from the universe, not like i like or wanted to i just happen to get them when i needed to i guess?

i know nothing about tarot and astrology and suddenly just gravitate interest in them.

Edited by Blowme_99

• 1 year later...
On 11/7/2009 at 4:52 PM, vampire01 said:

hey, any1 here who is master of tarot reading (aka fortune teller)? I am recently interested in tarot (i m a spiritual man haha). Read some books, but think still need a teacher for guiding (hope tt free lessons, haha, otherwise i could go to class, shall return the favor).

https://www.facebook.com/Tarot-Reading-For-Your-Life-1-per-question-240723093163069/ try this

• IkuTube changed the title to All About Tarot (And Oracle Decks)