Male HQ

All About Tarot (And Oracle Decks)

vampire01

On 4/26/2017 at 11:18 AM, Blowme_99 said:

i naturally have premonitory dreams, i find it even heavier when Neptune goes retrograde like literally out of body experience is even possible during that time, like your souls are astral traveling doing some shit and came back, after you woke up u recall those events that happened.

i had this oobe once, i woke up with a validated i was present at that location while i was still in my subconscious, there were physical evidence proven to me" i was really astral traveling" when i woke up.

I'm not clairvoyant but curious about activating it, a bit skeptical. 

I have a lot of water in my chart am heavily dominated by water 52% , most water signs all have this thing going on i must say?

sun Scorpio and Cancer rising

i also notice about synchronicity phenomenon, automatically receiving downloads from the universe, not like i like or wanted to i just happen to get them when i needed to i guess?

i know nothing about tarot and astrology and suddenly just gravitate interest in them.

https://www.facebook.com/Tarot-Reading-For-Your-Life-1-per-question-240723093163069/

try this

On 4/26/2017 at 11:18 AM, Blowme_99 said:

I have a question...

i have always curious about tarot cards which I got eventually and also a idiot guide to tarot cards reading but I ‘can’t’ seem to open the cards to start reading... why is it so?

• IkuTube changed the title to All About Tarot (And Oracle Decks)
On 11/7/2009 at 4:52 PM, vampire01 said:

hey, any1 here who is master of tarot reading (aka fortune teller)? I am recently interested in tarot (i m a spiritual man haha). Read some books, but think still need a teacher for guiding (hope tt free lessons, haha, otherwise i could go to class, shall return the favor).

https://m.facebook.com/Tarot-Reading-For-Your-Life-1-per-question-240723093163069/ try this 

On 7/16/2018 at 12:53 PM, AnH said:

I have a question...

i have always curious about tarot cards which I got eventually and also a idiot guide to tarot cards reading but I ‘can’t’ seem to open the cards to start reading... why is it so?

Have you initiated your tarot deck? 

Just now, wolfdude said:

how do you initiate a deck?

There are many ways to do it. Usually a simple ritual where you invoke the divine to consecrate it is the most common way. Initiating is important, using a deck without initiating it properly may produce unintended results or consequences 

7 minutes ago, curious_boi said:

There are many ways to do it. Usually a simple ritual where you invoke the divine to consecrate it is the most common way. Initiating is important, using a deck without initiating it properly may produce unintended results or consequences 

hmm.. you seem knowledgable in magecraft 

1 minute ago, curious_boi said:

haha no lah, Im just a practitioner. But I do work with healing energies and spiritual guides as part of my practice :) 

hahaha sounds like i should discuss this with you more. but you don't accept pms D:

19 minutes ago, experience_boy said:

I only have raide Waite ;) add me in line: weathertoohot. We can talk there? 

Haha I seldom use line as I'm more active on telegram. But added you anyway :)

10 hours ago, curious_boi said:

Hi hi

Mind telling me more about it?

Tried to PM you but bounced out

Thank you

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...