Male HQ

What Do You Think Of Couple Having Sex In Saunas

Guest Young but not wild

Guest Young but not wild

My BF asked me casually. What if he would bring me to sauna in the future to have sex if there are no place. We don't have a home to call our own yet. I tell him that I don't like sauna because the place is specifically for sex. I want a place that we can call our secret place that only we both know. I don't want to have sex in a place which someone will use later to have sex too. It feels not special.

What do you forumers think about my statement. Should I compromise a bit for him. Or should he respect my ideology. Or should be practice both, at different times.

Guest guest

saw a couple at one of the sauna. His bf is cute so was approach  by another guy , His bf saw it and started to get jeolous , walk up to him and give him a slap in front of the guy, after that his bf follow him like a dog where ever he goes..

I don't think sauna is a good place. Not for sentimental/emotional reasons but for hygiene reasons. At least in hotel rooms they change the sheets but god knows when was the last time the sauna was wiped down.

Edited by EasleyLim

Guest Guest

I think it's ok since sauna is cheaper than hotel and free condom n lubricant,  but better to leave the sauna after having sex with ur bf and not stay longer in order not to feel like having sex with other people infront of ur bf and he might feel jealous or left out...

Guest Guest

Just...no. Do it in a hotel, at least. Don't they have hotels that still charge hourly rates? (correct me if I'm wrong sorry)

Saunas are...how to I put it....like a McDonald's driveway. Fuck n go. Not exactly a very appropriate place for a couple.

Guest Guest

Not everybody thinks the same. Time with BF is beautiful, wherever. You should look at the mattress under the sheets in a hotel. How many women pros have leaked juices, touched those towels, carpets...  Face your hangups; it's all part of the imaginary ego.

My initial reaction to question: Why not enjoy together for threesomes? My experience, it's fun both as a third party and as one of the couple. Like a family visit.  :thumb:  :clap:

sauna is for sex.

Hotel is also for sex.

in short, its still there for sex.

Bf's sex is in what ways different from stranger's sex?  bf got extra cock? fucking style also the same.

Its all in yr mind. Sauna sex is not low-class sex. Bf's sex is not high class sex. Only difference is sauna, fuck one time, and throw. Bf's sex is fuck few more times, then throw.

Edited by benedict5856

sauna is for sex.

Hotel is also for sex.

Bf's sex is in what ways different from stranger's sex?  bf got extra cock? fucking style also the same.

Its all in yr mind. Sauna sex is not low-class sex?! Bf's sex is not high class sex?! Only difference is sauna, fuck one time, and throw. Bf's sex is fuck few more times, then throw.

It's the ambience lah. 

Guest Raiden Alpha

Bringing bf to sauna is a stupid idea.

Can't even go off to take a piss without someone coming to lock the door and poke the living shits out of him. Lol :P

Guest Cute Exec

Sauna room is the only option for those couples do not have much money e.g. students. I love to have sex with bf in sauna room coz it is the only place we are affordable to go and discreet enough. Go hotel requires 2 NRICs and during sex, cant moan freely need to keep quiet for the sack of other straight couples.

Guest Many Options

Find another gay friend with place, give him a small token to rent your bedroom for couple hour for sex purposes.  Should find those ads in bw members who need some grocery monies. Time are bad, you never know.

Alternatively, rent a bedroom for a period of time  Couple can share the rental cost. 

Hotel 81 is another option, but more expensive.  If you don't need sex regularly this is an option.

Sauna, may not be clean, but it offers one of the best for regular sex. It is a place you need not feel guilty or illegal unlike Hotel 81 where you need to sneak in and out.

Car, inside a car if one of you drive. Go to somewhere more secret. May not be comfortable though. Van, minibus is preferable,

Office room.  If you have key to office and may want to consider sneaking in over the weekend to have sex?  It is good if you worked in casual small office setting, not those MNC type.

Likewise, office building toilet. Weekend quiet.  But not comfortable unless the toilet is huge where you can both lie down on a disposable mat.

Go hoiliday, short trip, short distance. Honeymood setting in quiet resort with king size bed.

Vacated HDB buildings (marked for restructuring or demolishing) or broken warehouse in ulu area. Need to be careful not to get caught.

When family members not at home, you can use your own home too.  I know of malay guy whose family members always go picinic on weekend, he brought me over to his home to fuck when no one was around.

Canal tunnel, under overhead bridge,  make sure is dry and not flooded. Do it at night when the place is unlikely to be seen or visited.  If caught, pretend to say you guys were fishing at night. Under such circumstances, you will appreciate Suana room better.

Guest Guest

sauna is for sex.

Hotel is also for sex.

Its all in yr mind. Sauna sex is not low-class sex. Bf's sex is not high class sex. Only difference is sauna, fuck one time, and throw. Bf's sex is fuck few more times, then throw.

what about romance?

I hope your bf reads this and break up with you.

Your nxt bf is a 65 yrs Kong Kong :twisted:

Guest RED Flag !

I see this as RED Flag. So you better communicate to your BF why he has such an ideas ? Does he mean he is not committed to the relationship ? Going Sauna is not a place for committed couple, PERIOD !

Guest couple

I see this as RED Flag. So you better communicate to your BF why he has such an ideas ? Does he mean he is not committed to the relationship ? Going Sauna is not a place for committed couple, PERIOD !

Not true for everyone. It may be true for you, but it is certainly not true for every couple.

Guest guest

Not true for everyone. It may be true for you, but it is certainly not true for every couple.

I am referring to COMMITTED relationship couple. Other type of relationship I have no comment. So if your boyfriend/husband has promise you that he want to commit to you and he love only you, but one day he tell you that he want to have fun with you with some other guys...... hmmmm sure nothing has change he still love ONLY you ............

Actually if the bf is focused on you and not tempted or bothered by any other cute guys in the sauna, I don't see why there is a big problem, that is only becos he likes only you. You can ditch the bf if his eyes are locked onto others.

Yes there is no ambience, maybe "dirty" and smelly, but you can moan as loud as you want, do as long as you want (until it closes for the day of cos), and sweat and bang like nobody's business.

Not all hotels have ambience lah, hotel81 is crap. Want ambience, go get a sea view hotel room.

Guest Guest

There're no "secret" places in Singapore with our ever expanding population. A hotel is good but that will only invite gossip and strange stares at the reception. Regardless if everyone else goes to the saunas for random sex or not, it is still a place where people go for sex. And you can moan and scream for all you want at the sauna. It will only make the people outside jealous, and not offended. 

If you really need to have some fun, a sauna will do.

But with the loud (house) music, it's difficult to achieve a certain kind of intimacy.

You can't even rest after the deed is done.

But compared to a public toilet, I think a sauna will be much more comfortable.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

saw a couple at one of the sauna. His bf is cute so was approach  by another guy , His bf saw it and started to get jeolous , walk up to him and give him a slap in front of the guy, after that his bf follow him like a dog where ever he goes..

WTF this is pretty hilarious. 

Anyway I think sauna is a good alternative if neither of you has a place to engage in 'discreet' activities.

Instagram: vodkabaker

Moral of the story is, when you are too young and/or still are a student, don't bind yourself with relationships because its gonna be costing you a lot. Start looking for one when you earn handsomely every month. In that case, you can go for staycations once in a while. 

Is it the general opinion that couples should not be looking at other guys when at sauna? Not to the extend of fucking outside the relationship but look also cannot ah?

Also, one point is that, people go sauna to fuck and go, but these couples stay in the room like they paid for hotel rates and occupy the whole place for hours depriving the sexually deprived a place to fuck in privacy.

Guest We Care

Check with Touch Community whether they have room for rent. They always need more money and money and I don't think they care whether the money is pink or blue because to them, the more the merrier.

I would prefer a hotel though, even those transit ones like Hotel81 are better than sauna in my opinion. At least you get a bigger room, bigger bed and more privacy. 

Actually, more interestingly, what do the other sauna goers feel about couples using sauna for their own sex only? Do you feel that sauna is a place for singles to pick up guys and that couples should go elsewhere and not crowd the place? Haha. 

Guest Guest

I am referring to COMMITTED relationship couple. Other type of relationship I have no comment. So if your boyfriend/husband has promise you that he want to commit to you and he love only you, but one day he tell you that he want to have fun with you with some other guys...... hmmmm sure nothing has change he still love ONLY you ............

This definition of committed is not the world's only one. Me & BF have both been openly enjoying since we met but have been committed for DECADES. 

Guest guest

what about romance?

I hope your bf reads this and break up with you.

Your nxt bf is a 65 yrs Kong Kong :twisted:

He'd be lucky to get me -- going to 69 yrs lean fit strong King Kong, heheh.

Guest Guest

Looks pretty much like a difference in ideology, is all.

You're a romantic, you want a "special place" because... I dunno, romance or something.

Your boyfriend is practical. He wants to use a sauna because, well, it's cheap and you just need a place to fuck, right?

Not taking sides but it looks like you both have different views when it comes to sex. Better sit down and talk things through before going further.

Guest sportsathletic

Sex is kind of a private stuff. ( well for me at least )

But if you wanna have spectators and be ogled at, or even want some advices from the eh-hem experienced ones...

Then that's the place you should go.

Well I think that it is just not right for COUPLES!

Guest guest

Looks pretty much like a difference in ideology, is all.

You're a romantic, you want a "special place" because... I dunno, romance or something.

Your boyfriend is practical. He wants to use a sauna because, well, it's cheap and you just need a place to fuck, right?

Not taking sides but it looks like you both have different views when it comes to sex. Better sit down and talk things through before going further.

*** LIKE !

As Guest says, just be sure you and partner are on the same page.  and @sports, you can live your life that way but don't let yourself slide into feeling superior and showing judgemental attitude about what others feel. We have enough of that from the str8 society. 

Guest sportsathletic

Nah just my opinion.

Do I sound really judgemental attitude -.-

Or maybe you're sensitive?

Afterall it is relevant to the thread topic eh.

• 1 year later...

so how do people think that its still not okay for a couple to go and have sex because they have no other place? in that sense i mean go for each other only. 

do you all think there will be other negative impacts like temptation etc?

well my bf and me  always make  use of  the sauna for our love making for we don't have other places to go for intimacy. We need not produce our IC unlike those in short time hotels. Well there are temptations at times but we just treat them as eye candies. 

I once bumped into a pair of really young couple at cruise club. I'm just assuming they are a couple, by their body language.

Could sense their supression as there were lots of hot guys around and they had to keep their eyes on each other only.

Lolz

Edited by bigdanbeam

I think this issue is very subjective and it differs person to person depending on their likings. 
I personally would prefer saunas as I do not have a place and i'm poor as fuck, the sauna has free condoms and lube and you can pretty much moan and scream as loud as you want there too.

If I was in your position, why not use the sauna to just relieve yourself out of the state of horniness and if my bf n I do feel romantic, we can just go somewhere nicer to chill, its not an either or scenario.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

• 2 weeks later...

Just a question. Please don't hate on me.

Is sex so important to a relationship that you need to have it so often that it's not worth going to hotels? Many straight couples probably does not have sex as often as gay couples do but they are still together. Is sex such an important factor to the our community that it is something that focus so much time looking for ways to have it? I'm not saying sex is not important, but sex always seem to be the focus in a relationship between gay men that it could jeapordise whatever that brought two person together. Actually, come to think of it, it's not just in relationship, but in every aspect of our lives. Just something to consider.

57 minutes ago, Guest said:

Just a question. Please don't hate on me.

Is sex so important to a relationship that you need to have it so often that it's not worth going to hotels? Many straight couples probably does not have sex as often as gay couples do but they are still together. Is sex such an important factor to the our community that it is something that focus so much time looking for ways to have it? I'm not saying sex is not important, but sex always seem to be the focus in a relationship between gay men that it could jeapordise whatever that brought two person together. Actually, come to think of it, it's not just in relationship, but in every aspect of our lives. Just something to consider.

I don't think it's fair to make such a comparison.

Straight couples don't usually have the issue of not having a place for it. So how're you to know that they're not at it every other day in the comfort of their own room? I don't think straight couples have any less sex than gay couples, generally speaking. And in that sense, entry to a sauna (which is free if you're <25) as compared to ~50 bucks / 2 hours (cheapest "hotel") makes quite the difference.

And of course we have to spend much more time looking for it than straight peeps do. I mean, c'mon, you can't tell if that other dude on the street is gay just by looking at him, unless he's sashaying his way through Orchard in his flashy outfit. But it takes little to no effort for a straight man to identify a female counterpart. And yes, that little effort is only to prevent the rare cases of hitting on a trap.

On a personal note, my straight friends have no qualms discussing about their sex life but I wouldn't say the same for my gay pals. I suppose that's also why sex is heavily discussed on the forums, not that it's of great importance but that we simply don't talk about it as much IRL for debatable reasons.

• 6 months later...
Guest Cute Exec

During uni time, no money income so just go sauna to make love with bf since it was free entry. After got works, we did it in many places like carparks, parks, toilets, ect. When we got salary end of the month, we would travel to jb for shopping, foods and movies and stayed in 3-4 stars hotel like KSL hotel and had sensual sex in the night :P

Now we are staying together. So can kiss and hug whenever we like.

Guest Glyph's admirer

Glyph... Is that your real pic? If not pls replace it. If so, I think you r really good looking! I don't mind knowing you, courting you, and then bedding you! I. An fuck you the whole day and night... fucking and sucking you until you kpkb! 

• Guest locked this topic