Male HQ

Wide Age Gap Relationship + R/ship Btw A Younger And Older Guy + Does Age Matters In A R/ship? (Compiled)

Guest Senior

Age gap in a relationship/date  

227 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 year later...

It is perfectly fine to date a guy 20 years younger than you.  The Bible does not say anything bad about this  :lol:

My bf of 21 years was 20 years younger than me.  Other bfs I had earlier were also much younger.  

Guest Fatty
17 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

So i got a new beau but i'm wondering if it will last very long. He is way much younger than me

He is just after your money 

Guest Guest18
23 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

So i got a new beau but i'm wondering if it will last very long. He is way much younger than me

The issue isnt if the relationship will last very long. The thing is .. how long will you last if he is 20 years younger than you lol. Just enjoy the time together thats all. He isnt your property. Just enjoy the company for however long it is.

And learn to have thick skin, cause people will judge 

If you are 90 and he's 70, no problem.

If you are 33 and he's 13, no way.

It's depends how old r u both. Get it?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

If younger must give him space and time to adjust. He himself need to mentality prepare. Coz young below 25 are still curious explore adventure..unless he chosen you for everything...

Some will after money yes. If they play money you can play money too. For example, he say paid fun or sex or outdoor etc.. I told him if I provide hourly hotel with gym or pool u no need pay do I still need to pay u? I am fit ripped defined with big cock....I can also charge you....ends up he say okay fair no need and had a good hot sweaty sex haha. So if you encounter such fuckboi or moneyboy or etc...you can talk it out if they don't want that is fine I make more money then u anyway...fair isn't it? I have what they want how bout u? Once you compare they knew either they take up my offer or lose it n find others....

Younger are much more daring wild  which I like...and when they are raging horny omg it so shiok fucking them....

So it is all up to you...don't give in too early. Play some scenarios with them to test their loyalty etc....there is always other on Q if they play you out drama etc....never give your heart and soul too early for relationship. If open relationship doesn't matter coz in the end both will get hurt n choose the other ones....

For the 30s above, learn from your past and move forward not repeating your past.

For the young ones be mentality prepare either you just want to play xplore or seriously want someone. 

Never ever take someone for granted plz. Be frank of what you want so at least Frienship is there . Even you get your way, karma will find you and eat you slowly. I dont think it is worth it. What goes around comes around. Karma do exist trust me on that. 

Guest Unparallel Relm

There is no right or wrong answer.  Best is to avoid if you can, unless you have no plan to take it seriously or whole-heartedly.

26 minutes ago, BudakFit said:

If younger must give him space and time to adjust. He himself need to mentality prepare. Coz young below 25 are still curious explore adventure..unless he chosen you for everything...

Some will after money yes. If they play money you can play money too. For example, he say paid fun or sex or outdoor etc.. I told him if I provide hourly hotel with gym or pool u no need pay do I still need to pay u? I am fit ripped defined with big cock....I can also charge you....ends up he say okay fair no need and had a good hot sweaty sex haha. So if you encounter such fuckboi or moneyboy or etc...you can talk it out if they don't want that is fine I make more money then u anyway...fair isn't it? I have what they want how bout u? Once you compare they knew either they take up my offer or lose it n find others....

Younger are much more daring wild  which I like...and when they are raging horny omg it so shiok fucking them....

So it is all up to you...don't give in too early. Play some scenarios with them to test their loyalty etc....there is always other on Q if they play you out drama etc....never give your heart and soul too early for relationship. If open relationship doesn't matter coz in the end both will get hurt n choose the other ones....

For the 30s above, learn from your past and move forward not repeating your past.

For the young ones be mentality prepare either you just want to play xplore or seriously want someone. 

Never ever take someone for granted plz. Be frank of what you want so at least Frienship is there . Even you get your way, karma will find you and eat you slowly. I dont think it is worth it. What goes around comes around. Karma do exist trust me on that. 

Wonderful 

On 7/28/2021 at 1:08 PM, Guest Curious said:

On 10/11/2012 at 2:54 PM, GachiMuchi said:

I recently met someone 2 months ago on one of the gay app. It was supposed to be for sex but it turns out more than I had expected. He is 24 and I just past my 50th birthday in September. We have been seeing each other and going out pretty frequently since we met. I did not expect to be going into a r/ship as I know I am not a good boyfriend material, but somehow, I realised that I can click with him and most importantly, I am comfortable with him and I can see he is crazy about me.

I am open to him about who I am and what I feel about r/ship and my views about work, etc. He did share about his past but for me, I am more concern about his future. I am not worried about him going for someone else or leaves me for better work opportunities and if the time ever comes, I will wish him all the best.

Loving someone is not about holding them back, it is also about letting them go to fulfill their dreams and aspirations, and yes, that includes that they leave me for someone better. Love can be selfish and love can be magnanimous, it all weighs on what is your views and the situations you are in.

I don't see our 26 year differences as an issue. I even asked him to go and meet up with his friends and I have no issues with him going onto gay apps or go to gay sauna or pub. There are some things I would like to do or don't do and there are some things he likes to do and don't do. We just need to respect that and accept the differences.

So far we are happy and everything seems to be going on smoothly. Thus, age does not matter, in my case and more importantly, we are happy enjoying ourselves,

One more thing, for those of you wondering about our sex lives, Sex has never been much of an issue with me too. He is getting the best when it comes to that department. I am sure of that.

On 3/7/2013 at 1:14 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Well, it so happens that I am 50 and my bf is 24. Somehow, the "Half Your Age Plus Seven Years" don't apply to us.  Still, we have been together for more than 7 month now and we are still going strong.  Not that we do not have our problems, but we make sure we talk about it.

Don't let anyone tells you that it won't work. For relationship to work;

LOVE + EFFORT + PATIENCE + UNDERSTANDING = RELATIONSHIP IN PROGRESS

On 5/6/2017 at 3:49 PM, GachiMuchi said:

You are bothered by 2 things. Your expectations and Your Face value.

I am not bothered by what people say of me. So what if I am a 老牛吃嫩草 or cradle snatcher. Some of those are sour grapes, they are jealous because I can have a relationship with younger guys that last longer than them and they are still sulking that they have none.  Why should you be bothered what others says as long as you are happy with the love of your life?
If you want to be with someone younger, you would have to expect that they behave a certain way which may not be what you want. You were young once and I am sure you had done some of those things you had remind your bf before. Just let him make & learn from his own mistake. You are not there to teach him but to support and advice/guide him and let him make his own choices. You are his Boyfriend not his father.
My bf is rather absentminded and had left his watch at my place after staying over me on the 1st night. I thought maybe he left it on purpose so that he can come back and see me again. Then after getting to know him more, I realised that he is really very absentminded. He had lost a few of his MRT cards, left his phone in hawker center, in the cab, etc. Then finally one day he learned his lesson and left his bag in the coffee shop. We went back and can't find the bag, he lost $$$, documents, among other things. Nowadays, he is more alert and careful.  He just have to learn his lesson to wake up. This is what happens with youngsters. They have to sometimes learn things the hard way.  The only thing I can do to help is to try help him find his bag. I tried not to rub it in but I do remind him not to commit the same expensive mistake again.
Well, to me, I think you don't love your bf enough or the love had dwindled. Maybe you should have a heart to heart talk with him.

You can see here in BW that many people are bemoaning that they can't find someone and wondering what's wrong with themselves.

Now here is the thing. Relationship is work in progress. Both party have to put effort. There will be some sacrifices / commitment / compromise to be made. If it's not working out then leave on a good note. But the warning here is, don't regret when it's over because there may not be a 2nd Chance.

Your life, your choice, you decide!

Love is love no matter what. It's not about the age, nor height, nor academic levels, etc. It's how both of you feels inside when you are together.

I too had the some doubts when things developed beyond just ONS. It took me some time to agree to be together as a couple and exactly about 1 year after we met, he moved in with me and that was about 9 years ago. We are approaching out 9th anniversary this coming Aug.

That said, with the difference in age gap, there will of course be difference in thoughts, actions and believes. He is Christian, I am Buddhist. He only eats fish and chicken, I am a meat lover, etc. Do we argue, yes, of course, but we also believe in making our relationship work. He and I made adjustments to our differences and we accommodate each other's good and bad points. 

Will relationship work with couple with wide age gap?

Maybe, It all depends on both of you. Do you want it to work and do you work on your relationship to make it work?

Usually, if you can past the 1st year together, you most probably will be together longer. Many times, it only take 2 person who wants to see their relationship work to make effort to keep it going. It takes 2 hands to clap, one hand can't make a clap.

Live the life you want and listen to your heart. Don't need to care what others might say because they are not you and they don't know live your life.

Never live your life on other's expectation of you.

Edited by GachiMuchi

5 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

Love is love no matter what. It's not about the age, nor height, nor academic levels, etc. It's how both of you feels inside when you are together.

I too had the some doubts when things developed beyond just ONS. It took me some time to agree to be together as a couple and exactly about 1 year after we met, he moved in with me and that was about 9 years ago. We are approaching out 9th anniversary this coming Aug.

That said, with the difference in age gap, there will of course be difference in thoughts, actions and believes. He is Christian, I am Buddhist. He only eats fish and chicken, I am a meat lover, etc. Do we argue, yes, of course, but we also believe in making our relationship work. He and I made adjustments to our differences and we accommodate each other's good and bad points. 

Will relationship work with couple with wide age gap?

Maybe, It all depends on both of you. Do you want it to work and do you work on your relationship to make it work?

Usually, if you can past the 1st year together, you most probably will be together longer. Many times, it only take 2 person who wants to see their relationship work to make effort to keep it going. It takes 2 hands to clap, one hand can't make a clap.

Live the life you want and listen to your heart. Don't need to care what others might say because they are not you and they don't know live your life.

Never live your life on other's expectation of you.

你们好甜啦

No doubt love is blind but age is something hard to say as it all depend on maturirity of individual parties and the expactation out of the relationship what is your aim and target.

• 2 weeks later...

Tonite a guy was nice to P.M. me,

We chatted & then i asked him to add me on Telegram,

When he added me... i found out he is 10 years my junior...my 💖 heart instantly tore into half... coz i like younger guys but they don't like guys in their late 30s

but this B.Wind User was so nice ...to chat with me just now, from 23:11 to 00:05... & thru our chat... i felt he was my age... & he liked i was fun to chat with... & so both of us SUSPENDED our belief that a 10 years gap is not possible btw us.

Tbh,

I want to continue chatting with him today 9-8-2021, but i wonder is my face pic in my Telegram attractive enough to make him wanna chat with me... anyway, i learn to accept... its not about the Age but the chemistry. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to True Love Story #4 - Love & Differences
Guest Guest Old Young

Hi All,

Saw this chat and wanted to share and maybe get some advise in return.

I am in my late 40s and have been dating a younger guy in his late 20s for 9 months now. The age gap is huge but we do get along. To add to the complexity, we would be each other's first partner if we progressed into a relationship.

We were apprehensive initially, especially me. However, we gotten closer day by day but the age gap still lingers. I am still skeptical.

Would anyone here has similar experience to share that we can relate to? I really do not want to string him along anymore if I do not really see any future for us. I am cognizant of the potential struggles and conflicts that lie ahead. Conflicted.

On 8/24/2021 at 4:34 PM, Guest Guest Old Young said:

Hi All,

Saw this chat and wanted to share and maybe get some advise in return.

I am in my late 40s and have been dating a younger guy in his late 20s for 9 months now. The age gap is huge but we do get along. To add to the complexity, we would be each other's first partner if we progressed into a relationship.

We were apprehensive initially, especially me. However, we gotten closer day by day but the age gap still lingers. I am still skeptical.

Would anyone here has similar experience to share that we can relate to? I really do not want to string him along anymore if I do not really see any future for us. I am cognizant of the potential struggles and conflicts that lie ahead. Conflicted.

I can understand your inner conflicts and I would too if I’m in your position. A 20 years difference is not something to be ignored and I think the trajectory can go either way. Insecurities and self doubts are expected e.g. would he some day ditch you for a younger version.

Having said that, both of you really need to sit down and communicate what you want in the short and long term. Both of you have to be prepared that one day when you lose your virility and stamina because of age and can’t keep up with his sexual needs, what’s going to happen to you two? Will you be ok for him to have sex with others or will he be ok without getting sex from you? You really have to iron this out before going into the relationship. If both of you are mature enough to reach an understanding, then I think there’s no harm trying out the relationship because you are going into it with your eyes open. But if you are not prepared for the scenario, then it might be better not to tie each other down.

Realistically speaking, there are definitely success stories but more failures in relationships with big age gaps because of different mental ages and physical needs. No one can guarantee how long a relationship will last because it depends on both parties in the relationship to make the commitment and sacrifices to stay together. 

I would love to see all relationships work against all odds and I wish you both all the best!

even though 20 years is a big gap, i think the key to a good relationship is not making assumptions about what the other person is thinking. If you doubt his commitment, ask him what he wants and where he sees the relationship going. But don't end the relationship anticipating a bad end even before giving it a try. 

Good luck in your relationship

• 1 year later...

I had a relationship with a 60 yo which is 25 yrs older than me. I mt was difficult as he was moody all the time. It lasted for 2 years until I can't take it anymore and I walked away.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.