Male HQ

Wide Age Gap Relationship + R/ship Btw A Younger And Older Guy + Does Age Matters In A R/ship? (Compiled)

Guest Senior

Age gap in a relationship/date  

227 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Guest

You are damn right, Reflection. But it so hard to do it. I've learnt a lots from you guys since the first posting. (Well! the day we stop learning is the day we expired).

Guessed i've to change tactic to move forward with any new bf that comes my way. BTW, this is the first love for a man since my divorce. Strange that i got myself into this. Never dreamt of it. Better to start afresh with new bf. Reconcilation after a sour relationship is never the same again. What a pity. Got to move on guided by the saying that gay life is very transient. Cruel...isnt it?

I read too many greivances here. How come being gay is so difficult and getting attached has became a nightmare to some. May be i don't really understand because i have never been attached before. Is sex really a driving factors to attachment and separation?? Why not live an ordinary life where couples can go sight-seeing together, reading newspaper together, making each other a wholesome breakfast, and confide in each other problems without expecting any action in return except to lend a caring ears for the other one. Some time too much sex can be tiring and boring that one will find joy in simple intimacy like kissing before going to sleep or wake up in the morning. When they say man possessed strong mind and woman being emotional, than gay have both weaknesses of these two, which is of course quite scary. Now there is a gem here to solve all nagging problems but no taker...*sob* May be i should retreat and become a monk...or nun rather :lol:

:D ok.enuff of self marketing here... :ph34r::rolleyes:

Sweetie Pie, no one can answer you what really is Love? Cos different people have their needs & expactation.

Your type of Love i ever thought of, even now, but i just dare to think but don't dare to Love anymore. Love hurts, some people once fall & cant stand up again. Sometimes, when both Love too deeply will also cause the breakout.

Love can make you strong or even destroy you, all depends how you gonna to face it.

Sweetie Pie, no hurried, if you found someone that you love alot, go ahead, dare to love with all your hearts, even next time you hurt badly, at least you truely fall in love before, love with no regret, dare to face the worst, i wish you all the best.

Guest Guest

When i stared out, my heart was so stony that no gay dare speak to me. Maybe thats the way we all should be... to avoid heartbreak. Why fall in love knowing that it will fail eventually?

I heard of a g-couple (A and B) having live together for 15 years now but a third party © came in-between them two years ago and refused to go away from the same house. A do not have the guts to tell B to end the relationship, so B refused to leave the house. C is a gangster bad mothing sort of guy and cant get along with B. The threesome live unhappily under the same roof. B avoided going back to the house till late at night so as not to see C fuxked-face.

Why like this? Silent mind-fighting under the same roof?

Guest Guest

Lust is the only and only binding agent for many old-young relationsip, i know. it is sickening see many old ah peks follow young guy around in gay suana.

Guest Guest
Lust is the only and only binding agent for many old-young relationsip, i know. it is sickening see many old ah peks follow young guy around in gay suana.

But the young guy want the ahpek for what? They must have good reason or certain liking for matured men. I've even seen a 60yo man having a 75yo bf.

When i stared out, my heart was so stony that no gay dare speak to me. Maybe thats the way we all should be... to avoid heartbreak. Why fall in love knowing that it will fail eventually?

I heard of a g-couple (A and B) having live together for 15 years now but a third party ? came in-between them two years ago and refused to go away from the same house. A do not have the guts to tell B to end the relationship, so B refused to leave the house. C is a gangster bad mothing sort of guy and cant get along with B. The threesome live unhappily under the same roof. B avoided going back to the house till late at night so as not to see C fuxked-face.

Why like this? Silent mind-fighting under the same roof?

The thing here is you have mellowed down with age, just like wine. With the right conditions, a good wine will be full bodied, smooth and fragrant.

We can worry about what can and could happened and what can't or won't happen. When you are going into a relationship, no one can guarantee how things will turn out.

Guest, I feel that you carry with you lots of baggage from you previous failed relationship. It sort of caused you much stress, when your current relationship did not turn out what you had expected.

I don't think any amount of words from us can help you decide what you want. You need to think of what you want, remember; the choice is your.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

In all relationships, it's always give and take... more give than take mostly... from both sides.

it is very very rare to find a perfect dovetail fit in any two persons... and those are made in heaven and no one will know about it becos they are not about to advertise.

the rest of us, we make do with what we have, who we are, and how much you are willing to give to the other to keep a relationship working.. yet satisfy your own self - your own needs.

so in the end, communicaitons is important although it's the most difficult to do since I know many many many in this circle who communicate telepathically, i.e. "you should know"

my pet peeve... 'you should know'... well you know what? I do not know... and since you did not tell me, I will carry on NOT knowing.

it's the 'chinese' mentality of not speaking up till it's time to explode, and by that time, you are no longer listening.. you just wanna pour out, and not take in... that is not communications.

too bad no one told you... but 'you should know'

relationships that do not work out, i have no sympathy for... sorry... not that i never had mine...

it's the result of a few factors, and 'you should know' what they are despite the outword posing, and playing the victim. admidt it to yourself while you are having a good shit... and get on with it...

but alas... there are none so blind who could not see themselves for what they did - on their part in a relationship... i did everything what... did you? ever ask HIM? or 'he should know'?? or he should have told me?????

hahaha...

we sow our own seeds, and reap our own food... most of the time, it really is our fault... so dun go hitting out at the other poor bastard... he's only being himself.

but I guess we all are selfish pricks, myself included.... just that i know myself a bit better... and he who chose to be my bf, has learnt my sad failures well, and still accepting me as i am, i be eternally grateful he is by my side when i need him. (selfish again...) not me be by his side when he needs me :)

but i will be if he tells me... hahaha

my telepathic entenna spoilt la...

Guest Guest_guest

Didn't read all the posts but my heart tell me it is not assurance you want but courages to be gay. At 53 and failed relationship, what you want is not sex but accompany.

haha... read it again carefully... at 56 he is still a TOP and wants a younger butt pleasure...

and it's precisely his personal butt dun get enough and is looking for other cocks to satisfy that itch that is making the relationship sour.

what 'company'??

if that is the case, and he travels a lot of the time... what makes you so sure he is celebate overseas??

I quote QAF... "it's all about cock" ... in this case, the HOLE he want's to keep as a personal exclusive toilet.

company is almost secondary... becos the minute his HOLE goes around being 'slutty' he is all ready to breakup or at least raise a big racus about it.

think about that...

Guest guest-opposite

I am taking this opportunity to vent out my frustrations.

I am on the opposite side of this presently discussed situation. I am 32yrs old involved with a 54yr old like you. The situation is the direct opposite of what you are facing now. He already has a bf and wants me to have secret relationship with him. I know many of you will disapprove this but I really like this man. I had even asked him why since he already has a lover, he is still looking for another one. His reason was that he needed someone who can commit to him as his bf is a married man. Ok, fair enough, I accepted it and went on with it.

Not trying to brag but I really must admit that I belong to the 3/10 who is genuinely monogamous to my lover and will do my best to secure a healthy love relationship. He once told me that despite the fact that I will remain secret, he will make up for it (in what way, I dunno). He hardly ever call me or meet me because he is "busy" with shifting of house. If I am lucky, I will get a brief phonecall from him only once in a week, otherwise nothing at all. Sex with him is also something that I can only have with him only once in a deep blue moon. He said he is getting older and can't perform as well as before. No problem, I only want to be in his company, to see him and touch him, even if sex is not done frequently. Ok, I can understand all these but I recently found out that he is actually "busying" with his 'friends' and God knows what he is doing with them? He could be fcuking around with them for all I know. And he is on MSN, Fridae, and God knows what else, day in and out!

I am not one who is asking for 24hrs-a-day commitment but I need the company of a man too, and I hate this kind of loneliness. I tried to talk to him about this and he'll just brush me off, saying that I am getting very possessive towards him. Hey, I am only asking for a bit more attention and love from him and is this too much? He had actually dumped me once a year ago because he thought that I was trying to control his life and he found another secret love a while later. Don't know what happened, he called me out the blue and proposed to me again. As I still have feelings for him, I accepted him back, thinking that things will be better this time. I have been giving my best as a lover but he is not being appreciative at all. Though both of us are tops but I have told him that I am willing to be his bottom if he ever wants it. Looks like he is only concerned with himself and does not really spare any thought for others.

I know many of you will call me stupid but put yourselves in my shoes first and think about how you will behave if you are in my position when you love someone so much.

I have been crying a lot in silence lately. I am now contemplating on leaving him for good but I am trying to find courage to do it.....I still love him a lot....

Below is the song (Broken Hearted Me by Anne Murray) that really relates my present feelings now:

Every now and then I cry

Every night you keep stayin' on my mind

All my friends say I'll survive

It just takes time

CHORUS

But I don't think time is gonna heal this broken heart

No I don't see how it can if it's broken all apart

A million miracles could never stop the pain

Or put all the pieces together again

No I don't think time is gonna heal this broken heart

No I don't see how it can while we are still apart

And when you hear this song

I hope that you will see

That time won't heal a broken-hearted me

Every day is just the same

Playin' games, different lovers, different names

They keep sayin' I'll survive

It just takes time

CHORUS

Time won't heal a broken-hearted me.....

NB: If you are seeing this, I hope that you know that I am also a human and have feelings too......

Guest fm am

Snap out of it, opposite, surely you deserve better. Unless you want to be his floor mat all your life, please dump him straight away and dont look back.

You got a low self-esteem so do something about it. Go out and make more friends, go and do anything to do improve your life. Dont just mope around and feel sorry for yourself. Venting your frustrations here may just be your first step to

recognising your self-worth. Lift your head high and see that the world is not so bad afterall.

Dear guest-opposite,

I am reading your post with deep empathy. You have a lot of courage and a believer to who you think you are - in a very positive way. I applaud such attitude. Life is simple for you - you accepted what's logical for your well being without dwelling much with suspicions. However, as it is, you found out that there's also a limit to everything.

When you accept your circumstances, it has nothing to do with stupidity. You are taking charge of your emotions only to make yourself happy. Convince yourself in what you do is only right for yourself. We, often, fail when we are no longer stronger in what we want or believe.

Today, you've come a long way. For me, it is sad when an individual keeps going forward in his life filled with sorrow. While, we need to comprehend sorrow to understand happiness and be a better person, your current situation needs your attention and re-evaluation. We live to learn and learning is not all about getting ourselves in a refrigerator of hurt, suffering, misery or even martyrdom.

In looking at your situation objectively, it's important that you take away the numerical age between you and your partner. It's the emotional connection that you should focus. Focus on the results that you want and not about your partner can do for you. Unlike building a foundation for sound relationship, an individual needs to have his own strength to contribute to a happy relationship. When that individual is not mentally and emotionally happy, there is little chance for the relationship to sustain long term.

Communication, tagged with desire for a solution, commands honesty and respect. I feel that the two of you need to have an open heart-to-heart talk. Share with your partner your joy and disappointments, your hopes and fears and what you wish to see and achieve for the future together.

In order for you to want to live happily with him, it is not about you alone. Your partner needs to commit and envision on the same journey. When two people can share one common goal, it provides peace and security. It is, with a shared goal, that life becomes easier and we can accept imperfection along the way. What we need to remind ourselves constantly is that we are still a learning human to improve our imperfections.

As in that song, guest-opposite, Every day IS NOT just the same. Nothing remains unchanged because change IS constant. Find your soul. Remain to live that simple guy with simple expectation. The only difference is the state of your well being - of who you truly are and what you truly want. Do not live and let the song be your mantra for life.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Guest Guest

opposite, You are a very passionate person,my advise to you don't break off with yet since he call you back by all means go out with him whatever time he give you enjoy every second of it don't pester him for more time,and don't plan anything ahead cos you will get disappointed and feel more miserable.Don't harbour all the negativity things in you enjoy the romance and sex.Be positive and contented I bet my bottom dollor he sure as hell will remain with you for a long time :thumb:

ooooo a topic of relationship with a younger men =x lols...as most irc room goers knows... i have a bf that is twice my age =x he is 35 and i am 18....hehehe....well for me...of course kiddo is badly pampered by both parents and bf.... nope this is not some comparing to do or something like tat its just tat being younger then him i tend to take things for granted like if he get me the the sun i want the moon and stuff....yup and ohh i am hard to please especially when i do have my so called mood swings...for a moment i can be laughing but in another i will be sarcastic....and often sending nasty messages to him =x especially when he is at work hahaha....but well he is always giving in though...of course i should not say tat we dont quarrel in fact we do tat erm kinda rather often...hahaha wouldnt say too much on what we quarrel on but sometimes when i sleep at nite i will feel guilty of treating him like that....but i never fail to say sorry either on sms(mostly) or on phone....and i wanna say a simple word like this can really brighten the sky and well a moment i will be good to him but later i will start to be back to myself again...he knows i am changing and he knows tat i am trying to treat him better so he became more understanding and of coures about my studies like all bwers here does too....nag on it....lols!!!

and for sex we have hot sex everytime =p cool huh??but read something about sex toys can actually spice up you sexual life =x hmm i was thinking for giving it a try one of these days dont be surprise if you see me in a sex shop and looking for some handcuffs =x lols....

Dated a guy that is about 11 years younger than me.. Hmmm he is cute but in terms of character, we dun really click.. He is always so full of energy (wanting to stay out till 12 mid-night during weekdays) and I am like.. feel like going home after 10 to sleep. Besides that, our point of views are also very different and we tend to argue often.After dating him for 2 months, i am so exhausted.. Really are getting old...

Hey Opposite,

Be strong for yourself and gain that respect from yourself.

The only person you are given charge and responsibility over this corner of the universe is yourself, don't let him down. Or you will be miserable as you said.

You can't change him, but you can change yourself.

Love not ye who art not worthy of thy love.

Don't let the notion of love... the feeling you have for him... blind you.

It's just a feeling, overcome it.

What is worth loving when there is no love?

You have given enough and I am sure he knows your sincerity.

Time to draw a line.

Man are contemptuous animals, they have no respect for the weak and worthless.

If you carry on like this, he will never love you.

For you can't show him that you love yourself and that you are valuable.

If you do enjoy the sex and company with him.

I am not suggesting that you cut it off.

You can still indulge in it, but your attitude must change.

He is treating you like a spare tyre, treat him like one too.

Put him back at his place.

If he refused to be treated so...

Why should you accept to be treated that way?

If you do accept, obviously he will have no respect for you.

That

It is what it is, it needn't be defined. It is absolute.

Guest Guest
ooooo a topic of relationship with a younger men =x lols...as most irc room goers knows... i have a bf that is twice my age =x he is 35 and i am 18....hehehe....well for me...of course kiddo is badly pampered by both parents and bf.... nope this is not some comparing to do or something like tat its just tat being younger then him i tend to take things for granted like if he get me the the sun i want the moon and stuff....yup and ohh i am hard to please especially when i do have my so called mood swings...for a moment i can be laughing but in another i will be sarcastic....and often sending nasty messages to him =x especially when he is at work hahaha....but well he is always giving in though...of course i should not say tat we dont quarrel in fact we do tat erm kinda rather often...hahaha wouldnt say too much on what we quarrel on but sometimes when i sleep at nite i will feel guilty of treating him like that....but i never fail to say sorry either on sms(mostly) or on phone....and i wanna say a simple word like this can really brighten the sky and well a moment i will be good to him but later i will start to be back to myself again...he knows i am changing and he knows tat i am trying to treat him better so he became more understanding and of coures about my studies like all bwers here does too....nag on it....lols!!!

and for sex we have hot sex everytime =p cool huh??but read something about sex toys can actually spice up you sexual life =x hmm i was thinking for giving it a try one of these days dont be surprise if you see me in a sex shop and looking for some handcuffs =x lols....

u r 18yo and ur bf is 35..u sure ur relationship can last till old? u sure u stll love him when u r age 30?

u r 18yo and ur bf is 35..u sure ur relationship can last till old? u sure u stll love him when u r age 30?

This is what I really dislike... to the point I feel like vomitting...

what's with this got to do with TIME? LENGTH of the RELATIONSHIP ? How many years???

gosh...

why don't you ask these questions instead: Will you look back and say that was the BEST ever relationship. You think you can ever find another person who loved you as much, and you loved as much? Did you enjoy every minute and every second of your relationship? Did you part ways as the best of friends??

or how about 'wow... I learnt every single kamasutra move with HIM.' Would you miss him for his youth?

It's the quality of the time spent ... so much more meaningful and valuable memories than the passage of time itself.

And who gave you that fairytale idea that love must be forever? till death do you part??? what nonsense...

There is no never-ending banquet... or you never heard of that one??

I cannot believe there are so many sour grapes in here who cannot wish others who are currently happily coupled despite huge age difference, 'all the best'

I'd wish them well, and advice them to enjoy life together to the limit, as much as they can while it lasts... and if it lasts forever, so be it, if not, let nature take its course, and we all move on... happily, lots of happy memories, and still friends.

why not?

why cannot???

:yuk: :swear:

Guest Guest
Dated a guy that is about 11 years younger than me.. Hmmm he is cute but in terms of character, we dun really click.. He is always so full of energy (wanting to stay out till 12 mid-night during weekdays) and I am like.. feel like going home after 10 to sleep. Besides that, our point of views are also very different and we tend to argue often.After dating him for 2 months, i am so exhausted.. Really are getting old...

Same problems too when I tried I tried a 20something for 3 months.

We met on IRC and talked cock about sex and marriage before. As usual, we exchange asl and he's top me vers.

We clicked so well on line and finally met. It was awkwards as he was not what he said he was and I was not as young as what I said.

He is quite ugly ducking type but full of sex drive. Quite introverted so I know how to lure him out of his shell. We agreed not to have anal sex because we are not committed couple yet. Me tired after 1st sex release, he will want more. At first he'll just quietly jo himself but later he wanted deeper relationship but I was already bored with him. He wanted anal sex but I rejected him.

In fact I was already not wanting sex with him. One night, I had already had fun with another man and had enjoyed anal sex for a long time. He wanted to meet and we did as before. But I told him I need to sleep a bit first.

He penetrated me raw while I was asleep. I must be exhausted because when I woke, he already released his seeds into me. I was furious and felt like I was raped.

The awkward thing was that I didn't know what to do. I can't beat him up, I can't say he raped me or something. I'm too matured to make a scene about the anal sex because well, he said he can see that I had already being used by other men that night and I lied about not liking anal sex.

He said that we are now officially man and wife. Partly my fault because on IRC we talked cock about sex and marriage before and joked that the first man to seed me will have to take me as his wife. When it happened, it was not funny anymore.

I broke off and I avoided him on IRC ever since. Still he will always try to trick me on IRC. Eventually I had to stop IRC because I was so fedup with his stalking me all the time.

Moral of story is that younger don't always mean innocent and the victim for a dirty old man. It can happen the other way round too.

Guest like wind

talk about flirt... I think I am a flirt too... <_<

Having lots of friends (secrectly) and don't dare to tell them that i flirt... :(

Sometime, life is very difficult to manage as i value them as friend much... :(

Any advice, please?

Dear GM,

Thank you for your advice. :D

But, the thing different between us is that i didn't tell them i flirt, and your friends know. :o

Sometime/most of the time, I'm feel sorry and hurt when i know i'm hurting them by doing so. Yet, i can't stop myself from being attract to the type of guy i like. I think that is why i choose to be single till now. :(

I feel hopeless for myself. <_<

Yet, i can't stop myself from being attract to the type of guy i like. I think that is why i choose to be single till now.

Yeah....stay single then, you will feel less guilty conscious. Alternatively, find another bf who believes in Open Relationship. NO Dispute at end of the day.

Hary

...be confused, fragile or steady......or just play along /w the PLU game?!

Hi, harylok.

I am single now after a very lousy first relationship... so don't want to have any b/f now. Friends are good enough for me for now. But, the thing is that some of they don't want me to flirt around, which i'm trying. I know they cared for me. That is why i feel sorry for disappointed them...

I also feel less passion on sex now as not as curious as just start into PLU 2 years ago. But, still happy to know and make some friends in the circle. :) (I am always welcome to be friend.)

Feel like wind, roaming freely...

Guest TopoSurvey

To simpleman

Gents or ladies , as long he/she loves me, that a person I take for life.

What I try to tell you are , will I wait any longer for my bf ? since my present gf also can give same as him and I have more hole to f**k.

( Sex is not a priority but make love is

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Chinese guy

I am 41yo and my partner is 65yo - we have been together for 10 years.

Personally I do not think age gap is the main obstacle whether 2 can get along. Characters, mindset and interest might be more important. We both have lots of common interest which enjoy doing together.

Not plain sailing all these years, we have our ups and downs... just like any husband/wife relationship but we managed through until now. No regrets - if you ask me.

My advice? to go with your feel.. don't be bothered with the age gap.

sometime... some elder poeple can also have amature mindset when it come to relationship. But, the main thing is to find someone that share common mindset and interests with you, like Chinese guy (congratulation to you. :clap: Wish you guys happy ever after). Anyway, Hope and wish you have a good happy match. ^_^

Feel like wind, roaming free

sometime... some elder poeple can also have amature mindset

That's so true. Sometimes the elderlies think mature thoughts.

That being said do you foresee yourself in such a relationship with someone of 15/20 years age gap? That question isn't just for LikeWind, I am pretty interested to know more about this kind of pairings.

google areanpull

I feel age is not the issue. More the maturity of the person. An older person may also be childish.

On my part, i dont want to be Professor Higgins showing Eliza Doolittle the world which is often the case when you have a large age gap between partners. However, there seem to be a number of men who like to assume such a role.

With guys who is 5, 21 or 15 yrs difference with you, you must be mature and "young" at the same time. Age is relative.

You must be able to play Nintendo wii or Xbox360 or watch Anime together. It has to be something that you would enjoy doing too and not just patronising him just because he likes it.

I know, because my exs was 5 yrs (2+ yrs together) younger and 21 yrs (2+ yrs together) younger than me, including my present who is 15yrs younger (3 +yrs together, so far).

Never do a "I am older and I know more than you" approach when you are with someone much younger.

Being older, and having seen and experience my fair shares of things, I give them the freedom to experience their lives; which means if he wants to sing in competition, I'll encourage him. If he wants to go out with his friends to disco, I'll let him. If he wants to go overseas with friends, I'll let him. Basically, never stifle their growth by imposing restrictions.

Anyway, how one relationship works with one couple does not means it will work with another. Find your way on how to make your own relationship works.

Looking back these 4 years as a single, I have gradually changed my way of thought because

- as long as 2 men click, it is good enough

- even 2 men with small differences in their age gap, the LTR may not last as we can see from many examples.

- there are some men who desire to have LTR but they limit their opportunity by trapping themselves with this fear that the older and the younger has a generation gap

I tend to agree with Gachi on "Being older, and having seen and experience my fair shares of things, I give them the freedom to experience their lives; which means if he wants to sing in competition, I'll encourage him. If he wants to go out with his friends to disco, I'll let him. If he wants to go overseas with friends, I'll let him. Basically, never stifle their growth by imposing restrictions"

z

I know of many gays(young & old) attracted to elderly man (70 yrs and above).You can spot them out in a group always sitting around Hong Lim park or the coffee shop beside the pearl center.These are the ppl who have grandfather syndrome I don't think they care whether the old man's cock can stand all they want is to have a grandfather around to hug and to be pampered.Can you beat these weirdo :swear:

I hate it when older men think that they are mature just because they are older. There are plenty of older men here who are worse than children. Just look at some of the idiotic posts here in this board.

It is very unattractive to think that you are superior since you eat more salt than rice.If you're chasing a younger guy, please stop acting like an old maid and learn to be more flexible about changing your routines. Please stop give us that "I'm right because I know better" attitude. No one wants to be reminded about the number of cocks you have had inside you.

TC i totally agree with u! Back when i was mid-20s, i dated a few mid-30s guys. Goodness, they are like kids! They thought that just because i'm younger, hence i'm immature...Sometimes when talking to them, i feel like i'm talking to a teenager. And like u said, when differences arise, they write me off as "Aiyah, what do u know, u still so young"... f*&king sh!t...

Koh Samui, I need u...

I hate it when older men think that they are mature just because they are older. There are plenty of older men here who are worse than children. Just look at some of the idiotic posts here in this board.

It is very unattractive to think that you are superior since you eat more salt than rice.If you're chasing a younger guy, please stop acting like an old maid and learn to be more flexible about changing your routines. Please stop give us that "I'm right because I know better" attitude. No one wants to be reminded about the number of cocks you have had inside you.

I love my boyboy bcos he can put up with my shit. This is love.

As for you..CT and PANDA...FO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of talking about how wonderful your relationship with your boyboy is, you choose attack TC and Panda? They were sharing their experiences they had had with certain older men and the key word is 'certain'. Serious, don't get mad at them. Just share what makes your Younger-Older Pairing work, maybe it might change their minds. Your relationship with boyboy has to be way bigger than he can endure your 'shit'.

google areanpull

Instead of talking about how wonderful your relationship with your boyboy is, you choose attack TC and Panda? They were sharing their experiences they had had with certain older men and the key word is 'certain'. Serious, don't get mad at them. Just share what makes your Younger-Older Pairing work, maybe it might change their minds. Your relationship with boyboy has to be way bigger than he can endure your 'shit'.

I gave my boyboy sex satisfaction, so my he is stuck with me. He dont put up with me for nothing.

When two persons together, important is the communication and respect. My ex is senior than me by 12 years and he is a homely chap. I am a superactive and extrovert guy. But somehow we clicked and tried to make it. We had wonderful moment together though he needed more rest than me, but he didnt restrict me from going here and there, dressing up to the latest trend though himself is so simply dressed. I would keep him inform about my daily activities and he could join me if he like it. No stress and obligation. He shared his life experience and i learned. I aired my views and he listened. Though we are no longer as lover, he is always my big brother and will consult him whenever i need advices. :rolleyes:

• G_M changed the title to True Love Story #4 - Love & Differences
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.