Male HQ

Activesg Gyms

Hi everyone,

I was a little surprised to see a huge crowd at the neighbourhood gym this morning as the iphone app previously showed that the gym is only 34-5% full. This is pretty bad news for me as it feels pretty stressful for people to be queuing behind me as I operate the equipments.  :blink:  Any idea which period of the day should I visit the gym to avoid the crowd?

Thanks.

Edited by jason_forfriendsonly

Hi everyone,

I was a little surprised to see a huge crowd at the neighbourhood gym this morning as the iphone app previously showed that the gym is only 34-5% full. This is pretty bad news for me as it feels pretty stressful for people to be queuing behind me as I operate the equipments.  :blink:  Any idea which period of the day should I visit the gym to avoid the crowd?

Thanks.

Which gym are you referring to? 

"I love the way you lie."

With the free entry to activesg gym (clubfitt previously) it has encouraged a lot of sedentary singaporean into working out.

Suggestions is to get a private gym membership

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

It's pretty weird hours. Best times for me are between 10-12 or after lunch period but before 5pm. Basically the period when people are mostly at work.

The Activesg thing is getting smoother I think, but there are more kids at the gym now. Doing nothing. Lol.

• 2 years later...

j

On 5/21/2014 at 11:06 PM, jason_forfriendsonly said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks.

To skip the crowd at neighbourhood gyms, I think these are the ideal ones:

1) Weekdays

- between 9am and 2.30pm

- just probably an hour before closing time

2) Weekends

- before 9.30am

- lunch time

Experience-wise, I find Bedok and Yishun gyms to have the least people.

Neighbourhood gyms will always be crowded....I sometimes arrive before the gym opens and there is already like 10 people queuing up.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 2:29 AM, neonlights69 said:

Hey 👋

I'm looking for a gym buddy to gym with me at any activesg gyms preferably at Jurong East, Bukit Gombak, Bukit Batok or CCK. I'm still kind of a beginner level person. Do chat me up if you're looking for one too. Thanks. 😉

Hey! Anyone wants to gym together with me at activesg JE gym?

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, begleitung said:

R the slots still hard to book?

Not easy, you need to book at just past 12 noon 3 days ahead. Eg. Friday booking for Monday session.

By late afternoon, all slots would have been taken.😑

Mostly I go to Senja during weekdays and sometimes to CCK on weekends. 

On 4/9/2021 at 2:11 AM, begleitung said:

R the slots still hard to book?

Yes it is very hard to book, especially in smaller gym like Senja. Many slots will be full in less than an hour after they are released at 12.