Male HQ

My Trip To Kl

skylancer

Helo everyone in this forum, it is nice to know all of u in this forum... at least got some real frds in this forum.. haha but hope got chances to chat with each other about life...

Now i just want to talk about my trip to KL during this 3 days from 25 til 28 dec(today)

Day1: Actually this day is the rushing day, as i just back from work(overseas) then like last minute pack up then rush to meet my dear. When we rush KL, we hunting for hotel to stay as we dont book any room from any hotel or Inn.

In the end, lucky we met a kind soul who pity us and gave us a room to stay at hotel Malaya(http://www.hotelmalaya.com.my/index.cfm?id=4B6D697E-F206-A174-3FBA7AFBB4720364)

Day2: Hmm it is a nice morning to wake up and shop around KL(since it is my main purpose at here) After having a wonderful breakfast in the hotel. We went to places like KLCC, bukit Bintang, etc.... having alot of fun and if u got go to resturant to have meals, must go to a a resturant name Madam Kwan(i think... as the food is nice)

Day 3: This is the last day of the trip before going back to SG.... there are still got alot of places to go and we went to Time square... that place is large and .... prepare to get tired and bored.. as the place is too large.. At night , i and my dear just walk around the chinatown street, and buy some clothes... hmm but cant find my dear's size.... sorry i think i will work hard for u....

Day4: It is .... OMG... so late.... okok... pack and go....

actually there is alot of happening but i dont know how to put into words... i will edit it back after today....

but KL is fun... if in groups will be the best...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

258yvky.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Your KL trip sound so boring to me. Go KL just shop and eat. You can do that in Singapore. Better save your hotel and coach fares.

If one go KL, they should go clubbing,sauna,Karaok.

i agree.. everyone have their preference to what a holiday should be like.. i am all for shopping and eating too... the previous time i was in kl (about 1 yr 8 mths ago) i went to the sauna out of curiosity. but never like them anyway.. but then, i would still go to kl just to get away form work and have a relaing time shopping and eating to my fill! :thumb:

i agree.. everyone have their preference to what a holiday should be like.. i am all for shopping and eating too... the previous time i was in kl (about 1 yr 8 mths ago) i went to the sauna out of curiosity. but never like them anyway.. but then, i would still go to kl just to get away form work and have a relaing time shopping and eating to my fill! :thumb:

can Chubbybear update on good makan in KL please, like good bakuteh and many other food outlet, etc

appreciate it, if more specific pls, rather than indicate, only coffeeshop ABC in Chinatown, it's practically very difficult to find it .... thanks :thumb:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Your KL trip sound so boring to me. Go KL just shop and eat. You can do that in Singapore. Better save your hotel and coach fares.

If one go KL, they should go clubbing,sauna,Karaok.

Just only for guys who are interested in gay saunas, here are their webs:

http://www.otot2.com/

http://www.daythermos.com/

There is also a new gay sauna, recently opened:

http://www.mandimanda.com/

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest KL - more than that

Spend 5 hours coach to and back just to shop and eat. KL gay scene is more than that.

I am not telling you since you said only interested in eating and shopping. I said both of your preference really sucks.

covered KL for 3 years so kinda know the city area quite well.

Food:

- Jalan Imbi, basically i called it the bak kua street as there are no fewer than 5 different brands selling in the small stretch of street. in the past i used to buy from them, cheap and good. incidently, imbi has 2 good resturants. one is chinese "Ocean" resturant (hoi wai tien) and the other Sakura, though the name sounded Jap, served good nasi lemak and chendol. (must try)

- Inside the small lanes of Imbi, you can find the famous Pork Ribs soup in the hawker center. another lane you can find the nice Beef Ho Fun and the no signboard seafood.

- Another street will be Jalan Alor, parallel to Bukit Bintang street. Must try is the chicken wings. Though the street side hawkers opened quite late, it can be quite seedy there, so excecise cautions.

Shopping:

- Personally, i will skip Times Square, too big, no good plan to group the shops and no anchor store. End up wasting time walking around and see the same sets of stores over and over again.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

everyone's definition of a holiday differs.

i know KL definitely has a scene and offered more than shopping and eating.

remember Skylancer has found his other half and was travelling with him. i would think the last thing is their mind is to search for a sauna as they are already happily together...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

thanks for all commends

but i got my the other half who dont mind my look and my behaviour... i m more to travel and i dont do/go the followings:

1) Spa/ sauna---> Pls la i dont go for open relationship

2) Aj pub/pub----> as i cant drink due to liver failure(i might not live long)

3) massage---> I can massage ppl well

4) smoke---> waste money?(that is wat i think)

That why, i just go for shopping/food... Got it?

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Everyone got different view in life..

But this is my view

simple?

258yvky.jpg

• Guest locked this topic