Male HQ

Perfume / Cologne / EDT Discussion (Compiled)

I am so happy with my recent purchase of Theirry Mugler's B*Men 100ml at $45 from the warehouse sale at Safra Toa Payoh (last day tomorrow). It comes in a very manly attractive solid bottle. Looks great on my bedroom display and smells just divine. And it is can be refilled by unscrewing the flash from the bottom. Was surprised to read that is has been discoutinued. So do get it while you can.

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26123322/reviews.html

Edited by erection day

Thanks BL. Will head down to Mustafa late tonight. Can find easy parking mah.

Hmmm...wondering if those $50 men are still there. :lol: Some Nepali men are quite cute. Short and chunky.

Finally bought two bottles of Old Spice aftershave at Mustapha last Thursday night. Later met up with a straight Teochew taxi driver uncle (friend of my gay taxi driver landlord) and gave him one bottle after he asked what I was doing at Mustapha so late in the night. He loved the scent too.

He said he is into menage a trois and I said I am too. China girls' prices had dropped quite a bit in Geyland. I suggest to him we can do it to the lady at the same time and he was actually very keen. I suggest I'll do a 69 with the lady, me licking her clit to get her shiok while he can fuxk her. Just imagine how close I'll be to his genitals. :twisted:

I'll turn straight just to see a cute straight uncle in action. :lol:

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally bought a bottle of Armani's Attitude at a discounted price. I love the bottle which resembles a giant lighter. One reviewer at basenotes even liken this scent to B*men and Zino- 'This is a NICE fragrance. In my opinion, it smells EXACTLY like Zino by Zino Davidoff. I swear they rebottled the old leftover Zino bottles and renamed them Attitue by Giorgio Armani! I've already got Zino, and it seems to last longer than Attitude. Don't know why fragrances nowadays have no lasting power. Must be the greedy fragrances trying to get by with as little essential oils in the fragrance to get buy. Talk about pulling the wool over the consumers' eyes. I can definitely tell when a company scrimps on the strength. I usually end up returning those bottles and will never buy it again. It happened with Calvin. The relaunch smelled similar to the original, but it was missing the "sweetness" when I compared the new versus the relaunch (I had 2 bottles of the original left and they smelled a LOT better than the relaunch). I suppose Calvin Klein didn't think anyone would notice, or else they lost the original recipe. I did notice the difference, and sent all 10 bottles back that I had bought. Anyway, Attitude is just Zino rebottle/renamed!.'

I do wholeheartedly recommend this wonderful guy called Derrick who works in the perfume shop- Bonjour at Smith Street in Chinatown (near most of the saunas depending where you are coming from :lol: ). Gay-friendly, pretty knowledgable about what he is selling and not pushy. I bought a bottle from him few weeks ago and asked him to contact me should stocks of certain fragrances (preferably tester bottles) which I am looking for comes in. And, unlike the others, he really called me. :thumb:

Wearing a scent is like wearing a shrit. It should fit you well. It should also make you happy wearing it. Most importantly, you dont want to be caught dead wearing the same shirt as many other average joes. That is the reason I have been eschewing too popular scents like most of all CK's (ck one, ck In2U, etc... I love Eternity to death but I have stopped spritzing it on me after smelling it on too many guys. Obsession for men is still my favourite ck signature scent), Davidoff's Cool Water, Laroche's Drakkar Noir, Polo Green, Clinique's Happy and, sorry guys, Old Spice. Nothing wrong with all the mentioned scents..... just that they are too common. Below is a list of suggestion to embolden your horizon a little and give your nose a treat.

To smell like a CEO, try Chanel's Antaeus http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120105.html

Best powdering scent, try Dior's Homme http://www.basenotes.net/ID26124509.html

To smell like a toughie, try Dior's Farenheit http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120610.html

To smell like sex (or so I was told), try YSL's Kouros http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120917.html

If you love citrus, for lemon try YSL pour Homme http://www.basenotes.net/ID26121727.html or Hemmes Eau d'Orange http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120490.html

Best woman's scent on a man, try D&G Light Blue for woman (the man's version is quite disappointing) http://www.basenotes.net/ID10211214.html

If you buying for gf, wife or mother, these four women's scent represent the best, according to the definite guide by Luca Turin, Gucci's Envy, Hermes's 24 Faubough,Rochas's Tocade and Guerlain's L'Instant.

Go on, try splashing some of the above recommendation. Next time if you hunky boss leans over and compliments that you smell nice (and different), well, you have me to thank for. lol

Edited by erection day

Guest g45alpha

To smell like sex, try Serge Lutens Musc Kobhlai Khan. I think it is a craze in basenotes but it is very hard to get because it is exclusive to Serge Lutens flagstore in Paris only.

For citrus, I think Terre d'Hermes is better in terms of longevity and sillage.

=====================

Don't hv to quote the whole passage. It is understood that you are referring to the above post.

Gachi

Thanks, g45alpha for recommending that 'dirty' smell like sex scent from Serge Lutens. Here's a more in-depth review of it.

http://nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com/blog/_a...13/2802096.html

The 'problem' with Lutens's scents (and these are niche scents like Diptyque, Frederic Malle, L'Artisan and even Creed) is that they are so difficult to get here (and of course expensive to start with). That's why I was pleasantly surprised during the perfume sale last month at Toa Payoh Safra to get a chance to try out the Luten range for the first time. And most of these exclusive scents going for a mere $50+. I kick myself for not being adventurous enough to buy at least one to try (well, maybe next year). I would certainly look out for Muscs Koublai Khan. But you know what, I have a bottle of Eau d'Hermes which supposedly smells like sex as well (because of a certain ingredient called civet) but I am still divided on this one. I am beginning to like it more and wonder how other will smell me. :D

http://perfumeposse.com/2008/02/06/eau-dhermes/

Edited by erection day

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought my first bottle of Hermes's Terre d'Hermes and at a great discount too. Albeit it is a tester bottle but the only different is that it comes without a box. Everthing else is the same and I save quite a bit on this, even much cheaper than the duty-free at airport. I am quite a regular at that chinatown perfume shop now and my regular supplier, Derrick, bless him, always call me if my preferred stocks are in. For those who want his number, you can pms me. Anyway, here's a great review of the scent. I have tried it the airport a few times and I always love it. One of most recent men's classic scent.

http://nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com/blog/_a.../2/1788968.html

Guest g45alpha
I just bought my first bottle of Hermes's Terre d'Hermes and at a great discount too. Albeit it is a tester bottle but the only different is that it comes without a box. Everthing else is the same and I save quite a bit on this, even much cheaper than the duty-free at airport. I am quite a regular at that chinatown perfume shop now and my regular supplier, Derrick, bless him, always call me if my preferred stocks are in. For those who want his number, you can pms me. Anyway, here's a great review of the scent. I have tried it the airport a few times and I always love it. One of most recent men's classic scent.

http://nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com/blog/_a.../2/1788968.html

If you like TdH, you can also try Hermes' Vetiver Tonka from Hermessence range. I personally like Ambre Narguile but it is very expensive :(

You can also try Kiehl's Original musk as a substitute for Lutens Musc Koublai Khan although it is still not as beastly or animalic as Musc Koublai Khan but it is the cheaper substitute for MKK.

I find Paul Smith's Extreme to be my fav. It seems to attract the attention of women for some weird reason. I had a former VP coming up to me and sniffing me once while waiting for the elevator. And another time, this receptionist from another floor while I went to check with her on something.

For the record, they both know I am a big ole' queer. :twisted: i guess they want to get it for the bfs.

Love. 

Guest another

do you know if the perfume shops in lucky plaza are selling the real stuff? their price is way much lower compared to the shopping centers and even the duty free shops. where can i find perfumes going for reasonable price?

Hi 'another'. While I can't state with absolute certainly that all the products sold in Lucky Plaza or Chinatown 'discount' shop are authentic, I am quite sure most of their products are genuine. I have said it many times that if they have sold rip-off fragrances, the big perfume houses in Singapore would not stand by and watch idly. They would have dispatch their counterfeit officers to raid these shops a long time ago. The fact they have existed for so many years and are in fact situated within a short walking distance will surely allay your fears. But to be sure, you can also choose to buy only the newer releases. Surely the 'pirates' cant come up with fakes that fast enough. :lol: You can get a perfume at a reasonable price at the shops in Lucky Plaza or at Bonjour Chinatown. Always ask if they do have a tester bottle to sell- these are often the cheapest.

I have recently bought a book on perfumes called 'Perfumes- The Guide by Luca Turin and Tania Sanche'. It's like a 'bible' for most of the perfumes (except for those discontinued products). While I don't agree with them 100% (they gave my favourite Marc Jacob for men only 1 star, while they gave that cheapo scent Sex Appeal for Men by Jovan four stars!!!), the two critics are often are quite spot-on.

I think one of the most often asked question is this- How long can I keep my perfume before it goes bad? Here's an short excerpt (you can get this book at Borders)-

'That depends on the perfumes; a small number of perfumes seem to take a turn for the worst after a couple of years, but the majority we have collected seem to have no expiration date. If you want your perfumes to last long, PROTECT THEM FROM LIGHT....Keep in mind that perfumes do evolve in the bottle...... Very old fragrances, even when well kept, tend to darken and develop a nail-varnish smell, which fortunately fades minutes after you put it on the skin. '

And, finally, thanks g45alpha for the recommendations. Its good to know that there is another appreciator of fine perfume here. I might try Kiehl's musky concotion one day. But Hermes's exclusive range, much like their signature handbags, will be out of my reach.

Edited by erection day

hello

i just came upon an interesting post in a design blog.

there is a "visible" fragrance called Wode by Boudicca.

it comes in a graffiti spray can and its color is cobalt blue.

apparently, at first it will turn your skin and clothing blue, but it will disappear after a few seconds/minutes, leaving only the scent.

more here:

http://www.boudiccawode.com/

Edited by hotdog

Glad to see so many honest and passionate reviews abt EDT.

I guess another thing for your EDT to last is also the way we wear it. Maybe we can have a volunteer to guide and share with us?

Eg. Oily Skin can really have theur EDT fragrance last longer?

For me, I have been waering diffrent EDTs.

Although Terre D Hermes is voted as the NO. 1 fragrance in UK in 2007, I find it styrange that my female friends would always say :" Ryan... what is it u're having? You smelled like an uncle... ... "

She's not the 1st to comment that.

I have two more female friends who said that.

On the other hand, my other EDTs like:

a) cK One

b) Clinique Happy for Men

c) Bvlgari AQUA (the original one)

seems to invite a lot of good reviews.

Of the above, BVLGARI's AQUA and BVLGARI BLV ( a blue bottle that smella baby talc powdery) has invited good comments and feedback.

Clinique's Happy for Men has a very very clean and out of shower scent, that makes u feel and look 'fresh and clean'.

cK One is a very safe option. Nothing can go wrong. Eg. Its like not knowing what to buy for your friend as a gift for birthday? Get a voucher... Suree won't go wrong kind....

I just bought another bottle of perfume today. (Yes, I am a perfume whore) :lol: One of the reason is that I like to collect perfume bottles- not just any bottle, but those beautiful ones that you can display prominently on the showcase cabinet.

I have read quite a few positive review about Cartier's latest scent Roadster that I bought it without testing. I have just squirted it all over my arms after a warm shower and it exudes a unique minty smell that one has to take some time getting used to. I am ambivalent about it- neither liking or disliking it. But the bottle is lovely.

http://nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com/blog/_a...16/3887508.html

Edited by erection day

Guest g45alpha

Has anyone tried Etat Libre d'Orange? I really want to try the Secretions Magnifiques (It is stated that it has blood accord, milk accord and it reveived 5 stars from Luca Turin), Tom of Finland and encens et bubblegum.

all the bottles have sexual conotations. Will it encounter any problems if I purchased and have it shipped to Singapore?

If I am not mistaken, for Tom of Finland, you will receive a post card with naked guy (ie Tom of Finland cartoon strips).

Ah.. g45alpha, you are a connoisseur of niche perfume! I dont think I want to go there yet. I dont think I can afford. :lol:

Talking about Tom of Finland's fragrance, do read the serious discussion on its merits in Basenotes (if you havent already).

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=213649

Yes, the box looks very erotic..... I love Tom's nipples!!! I dont think there should be an issue about importing it here. The worst scenario is the custom confiscating the postcard.

After trying out Cartier's Roadster for a few days, I must admit disappointment with this scent- strange minty and a stale drydown. Despite being on many critics' darling list, I think I would not be wearing this for a long long time.

I have better luck with another critics' recommendation- Bulgari Black. An absolutely lovely scent- one of the best with a seductive vanilla note.

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120268.html

Guest scentaholic
I prefer au naturel...

#1 Bod y O'dour... :D

Yes the natural body scent of some guys can be really wonderful, it is quite persoanl choice isn't it ?

Anyway , in the olden days , people don't bathe as often, and perfume was created to work together as the body odor because we humans secrete a sticky oily substance in our armpit and groin that is very tenacious and lasting .

It is a basic animal part of our ancestors, when selecting mates the smell also play a part, it just works in the back ground.

Nowadays people wash and bathe before they spray the perfume that is why it doesn't last as long becos perfume needs to work with a persons oily secretions to make it work best. The scent becomes a personal signature when it reacts with persons chemistry of oils and fatty acids .

The french knows about and perfume and the seduction they just wash lightly and spray if they want to score with a potential partner becos it really works.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have found the cheapest perfume shop in Singapore. Someone might have mentioned in an earlier post but this shop at People Park Complex, #022-k94, Perfume Bar Enterprise sells some of the cheapest perfumes anywhere. Even cheaper than those shops I always mentioned at Lucky Plaza and Chinatown

And the aunties there are quite knowledgable and friendly too. The lady boss told me if I can find the same product cheaper anywhere in Singapore, I can ask for a refund back. An example- I bought a 100ml YSL Opium Homme eau de parfume at only $42. Now this product is hard to find in Singapore. The only other shop selling this is located at the basement of Lucky Plaza (Dollar and Scent) and they quoted me $65 for the same bottle.

Anyway, anyone interested in getting D&G Light Blue for men 100ml edt tester bottle (I only sprayed a few times), do pms me. I am selling it at $30. I really prefer the woman's version. - The tester reserved for Itaewan. Tks.

And do take a look, and your jaws might drop, at some of the world's most serious collector wonderful collection at Basenotes.

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread....137&page=13

Edited by erection day

Guest Amouage

Have anyone caught a whiff of AMOUAGE from the middle east, curious to know where in Singapore I can catch a whiff of this world's most expensive perfume for men and women,

Pray tell where I can catch a whiff of it in Singapore otherwise I may have to transit In DUBAI to catch it.

Anyone also tried scents in ARAB STREET , Kazura fragrance house.

Do they have AMOUage smelll alikes??

Guest g64alpha
Have anyone caught a whiff of AMOUAGE from the middle east, curious to know where in Singapore I can catch a whiff of this world's most expensive perfume for men and women,

Pray tell where I can catch a whiff of it in Singapore otherwise I may have to transit In DUBAI to catch it.

Anyone also tried scents in ARAB STREET , Kazura fragrance house.

Do they have AMOUage smelll alikes??

Changi Terminal 3 or you can order online via US or canadian online retailers or order directly from the websites. Homage (12 mL for around US$350), Jubilation XXV and Lyrics are very nice but they are very expensive. Probably I should start saving to buy Homage or Jubilation :(

I have only one bottle (Amouage Gold edt for woman). It is very nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the recommendation, str8chnguy. I have just look through the pricing of perfumes on this site and I must say it's really on the high side. For example Lolita Lempicka Au Masculine 50ml - $59.90- this I bought last sunday at a perfume shop at chinatown for only $35 and its a 100ml bottle, new, not tester.

Another example Opium Pour Homme EDT Spray 100ml + Pouch - $80.00- this I bought at $42 and its a EDP, parfume... stronger strength and cheaper. :lol:

So, do shop wisely. You can save quite a lot. Do try this shop and once you are a regular there, you can easily bargain for further discount.

Perfume Bar Enterprise @

People Park Complex, #022-k94

I have not found any online site that sells perfume cheaper than those at the shops.

I have always love CK's Obsession for men- a powerful oriental mother-of-all scent. It's just lovely even though smelling it recently, it does smell a little dated.

Now Ck has come up with an excellent flanker of Obsession. For women. But one 'expert' critic, Chandler Burr at The New York Times has given this latest reincarnation two thumbs up and even said "No one — and that includes men — should hesitate to wear this.".

Read his review-

http://themoment.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/12...ein/#more-12497

Aiya, you should have got the Burberry Touch for men from me. I have an almost full bottle which I thought of selling. :lol: Cheap. Anyway, I find Touch pretty generic and I can concur that it smells 'not bad'. But that's about it.

Last Sunday, I bought probably the last bottle available here of Davidoff's Zino 125ml. Smells pretty strong with whiff of chocolate in the drydown. Quite similar to Armani's Attitude.

Guy30, if you are new to the world of scent and are still experimenting, can I boldly recommend two outstanding modern guy fragrances to you?

First up is Christian Dior's homme- this one is my absolute favourite. Do go to a busy shopping mall and test it on your skin. This one you will love-

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26124509.html

The other mainstream favourite of mine is Hermes Terre d'Hermes. Also, do test it at a mall or at the duty-free airport

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26125219.html

Both are fragrances of the highest standards. You cant go wrong with either.

Edited by erection day

Aiya, you should have got the Burberry Touch for men from me. I have an almost full bottle which I thought of selling. :lol: Cheap. Anyway, I find Touch pretty generic and I can concur that it smells 'not bad'. But that's about it.

Last Sunday, I bought probably the last bottle available here of Davidoff's Zino 125ml. Smells pretty strong with whiff of chocolate in the drydown. Quite similar to Armani's Attitude.

Guy30, if you are new to the world of scent and are still experimenting, can I boldly recommend two outstanding modern guy fragrances to you?

First up is Christian Dior's homme- this one is my absolute favourite. Do go to a busy shopping mall and test it on your skin. This one you will love-

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26124509.html

The other mainstream favourite of mine is Hermes Terre d'Hermes. Also, do test it at a mall or at the duty-free airport

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26125219.html

Both are fragrances of the highest standards. You cant go wrong with either.

Brother, thanks for your recommendation but some shops like Beaute Spring do not carry it but not sure shops like SASA do have it.

It will be good maybe you can give some places where I can find the Christian Dior's Homme, thanks.

It will be good maybe you can give some places where I can find the Christian Dior's Homme, thanks.

Hi Guy30, Dior Homme is widely available in most departmental stores- tangs, isetan, robinson, etc at their Dior beauty counter.

If you, like me, are shy to be seen testing the scent or just don't want the sale assistant to come bother you when you are testing, you may want to try the Dior counter at Robinson Cityhall. Their perfumes are displayed outside Dior's booth near the busy walkway and the sale assistants are often busy with the customers. Try it there. :lol: If you like, DON'T buy from the department store. It is often more expensive than, say, airport duty-free or those shops which I often mentioned in my earlier posting. Unless if it is offered as a X'mas gift set with other complimentary items. The hermes one you must try it at the airprot duty-free when you can.

Thanks for your reply and I went to the shop opposite the MacDonald in Lucky Plaza, they have the stock for Dior Homme but no sample testing.

They advise me to go to Tangs counter so I went, spray a little onto my hand and find the smell a little funny initially like those who mentioned in the comments in Base Note website, it smell like Lipstick. I tried another model from Dior called the Dune but I don't like the smell and it is not that strong.

She recommend me the most popular model which is quite new called the Higher Energy, after spraying onto my hand, I quite like the smell and it is strong cos I walk around shopping in Tangs before deciding which to go for.

Dior Homme - It smell like Lipstick initially after a period of time, it actually smell quite nice. Probably I will get it the next time instead.

Dior Dune - Smell ok but not strong smell and a bit of powdery smell. Don't like it.

Dior Higher Energy - Smell is strong even after a period of time when I reach home, eventually I bought the Higher Energy.

Now thinking of selling my Burberry Touch. Hee Hee, any takers?

Just a quick question? What is the proper way to spray perfume?

1) Spray onto the shirt from a far distance

2) Spray onto the body directly to areas like chest etc

Edited by Guy30

Haha... lipstick smell.... yes, Dior Homme can smell powdery but in a good masculine way. I love it anyway and it's one of my all-time top 5 fragrances. The iris top note is just so enticing, and rare, for me. Glad that you have gone and tested it before buying. I have not tried Dior Higher or Higher Energy (didn't even know this one existed). Next time you must try Dior's Eau Sauvage- a heavenly lemon scent. An old classic for the distinguished gentleman and I think that means you, Guy30.

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120547.html

Ah, please don't waste the expensive juice by spraying 'from a far distance'... no, no, no, no. :lol: You should just spritz once on your left forearm and once on the top of your right hand. Reason for the latter is that when you lift your hand to appreciate the perfume, you won't look like an 'idiot' constantly sniffing the crooks of your arms. And if it's a good perfume, trust me, you'd want to smell it again and again. Some perfumes are pretty lethal, so don't go overboard and spray more than three times. You might suffocate those around you especially in a crowded mrt cabin. I have also read that spraying the scent onto your chest before you put on the shirt can help retain the potency of the scent. I have not tried that method yet. I only worry spraying on my chest will make the hair on my chest grow faster.

Edited by erection day

Haha... lipstick smell.... yes, Dior Homme can smell powdery but in a good masculine way. I love it anyway and it's one of my all-time top 5 fragrances. The iris top note is just so enticing, and rare, for me. Glad that you have gone and tested it before buying. I have not tried Dior Higher or Higher Energy (didn't even know this one existed). Next time you must try Dior's Eau Sauvage- a heavenly lemon scent. An old classic for the distinguished gentleman and I think that means you, Guy30.

Ah, please don't waste the expensive juice by spraying 'from a far distance'... no, no, no, no. :lol: You should just spritz once on your left forearm and once on the top of your right hand. Reason for the latter is that when you lift your hand to appreciate the perfume, you won't look like a 'idiot' sniffing the crooks of your arms. And if it's a good perfume, trust me, you'd want to smell it again and again. Some perfumes are pretty lethal, so don't go overboard and spray more than three times. You might suffocate those around you especially in a crowded mrt cabin. I have also read that spraying the scent onto your chest before you put on the shirt can help retain the potency of the scent. I have not tried that method yet.

Wow, thanks for your advice and will try it out tomorrow when I start using my Dior Higher Energy. Too bad that the shop opposite the MacDonald has no more stock for Dior Higher Energy so no choice but to buy it directly from the Dior counter in Tangs.

That earns me a Tangs Card anyway as I might be buying more things from Tangs soon too. :thumb:

I am also still learning about how to appreciate the finer scents. It's always good to read out more about the scent you bought so as to learn and compare. You might not necessarily agree with what others might say. Here's a review of Higher Energy.

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26122744.html

Brother, do you use Deodorant together with Perfume as I heard the use of Deodorant or Shower Gel will prolong the perfume smell.

Too bad that Dior do not have such product compared to other brands which they have the same smell for Deodorant and Shower Gel.

Most perfume range doesn't come complete with the deodorant and shower gel. Aftershave is a more common add-on though.

You are right, layering a fragrance will help to prolong the smell of the scent. I never use deodorant stick before- just dont like it. BUT I like to buy the aftershave moisturiser which I can slap on all over my body before spritzing the perfume. The scent will last a long time. :D Buying a shower gel just to complement the perfume can be a little overkill for me. I normally like a use a neutral smelling shower gel so as not to'crash' with the frag that I'd be using later.

Guy30, when you bought your frag from the Tangs sale girl, I hope you did ask for miniature samples to try??? :D

Edited by erection day

how much nobody mentions Givenchy Very Irresistible??? the green color one...

love it, musky and a little sweet smelling...

juz bought Diamonds for Men from Emporio Armani but i personally regret buying it as i realise i dont really like the scent...

sweet smelling & powdery...i prefer musky or woody scents

willing it let it go (50ml) at $50 only...still left 98% full...juz bought 3 weeks ago...used twice only...still have the original box

pm me if interested

• G_M changed the title to Perfume / Cologne / EDT Discussion (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.