Male HQ

Body Massage

Guest Guest

Though it is one's prerogative to either go for a massage at a private (house-call) venue or to the more established massage houses or saunas, I just can't help but feel most patrons pay a hefty cost all for the wrong purpose.

In perspective, there is a very defined line drawn between a good massage and a "happy ending". Most, as I have observed, objectively follows the "happy ending" saga and missed out on a good body massage. The latter is totally relaxing and refreshes the body when executed by a good masseur.

In reality, those who go for a "happy-ending" will not be fully satisfied for umpteen reasons, but mainly because they are left with no choice but the lone masseur of the moment. And many a times he may not be your full cup of tea, so to speak.

On the other hand, if one visits a good establishment and book a massage, chances are that you get an above the board standard service and leave with rejuvenated body muscles. In the course of the massage, if the chemical reaction activates between you and the masseur, wow.... the description is not necessary here. Just be realistic, there will never be a "happy ending" when there is no chemistry between the two of you and even if the masseur attempts to pleased you, he is just trying to do a job well done and, you are just fooling yourself.

My advise here, as someone who patronises massage establishments fortnightly, even as far a JB, is to seek out masseurs who are not commercial (money-wise). Better still, patronise those who execute "happy ending" as part and parcel of the massage deal. It is so naturally done and most gratifying.

If you are wondering where you may accost such places: most massage parlours in JB includes the "happy ending" and is priced fairly at Ringgit $55.00 (S$24.00)per hour or for Ringgit$80.00 have a naked masseur massage you till you cum. The easiest joint to find is the Guild Massage House & Maze sauna establishments located opposite the Crown Hotel at Taman Terbrau, you can even relax at their cruisy karaoke (AJ Karaoke) after the massage. Or nearer to home, Diamond sauna boasts of a long timer masseur who served from the old proprietor to the present operators. Though he is not much of a looker, his massage is sensuously unbeatable and leaves you planning almost immediately for the next visit. Then there is Eastcoast Recreational where the masseur is a chinese national but unfortunately he does only partime. He strips to his brief to massage you!

So friends, make it you new year resolution to spent your money wisely.

Don't fool yourself.

If you are wondering where you may accost such places: most massage parlours in JB includes the "happy ending" and is priced fairly at Ringgit $55.00 (S$24.00)per hour or for Ringgit$80.00 have a naked masseur massage you till you cum. The easiest joint to find is the Guild Massage House & Maze sauna establishments located opposite the Crown Hotel at Taman Terbrau, you can even relax at their cruisy karaoke (AJ Karaoke) after the massage.

I personally never tried any massage parlour in JB for so many reasons and in addition I don't own a car. This would make the mobility so inconvenient for me, anyway I attach here a web from the massage parlour you are talking about:

http://www.themazejb.com/

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Though it is one's prerogative to either go for a massage at a private (house-call) venue or to the more established massage houses or saunas, I just can't help but feel most patrons pay a hefty cost all for the wrong purpose.

In perspective, there is a very defined line drawn between a good massage and a "happy ending". Most, as I have observed, objectively follows the "happy ending" saga and missed out on a good body massage. The latter is totally relaxing and refreshes the body when executed by a good masseur.

In reality, those who go for a "happy-ending" will not be fully satisfied for umpteen reasons, but mainly because they are left with no choice but the lone masseur of the moment. And many a times he may not be your full cup of tea, so to speak.

On the other hand, if one visits a good establishment and book a massage, chances are that you get an above the board standard service and leave with rejuvenated body muscles. In the course of the massage, if the chemical reaction activates between you and the masseur, wow.... the description is not necessary here. Just be realistic, there will never be a "happy ending" when there is no chemistry between the two of you and even if the masseur attempts to pleased you, he is just trying to do a job well done and, you are just fooling yourself.

My advise here, as someone who patronises massage establishments fortnightly, even as far a JB, is to seek out masseurs who are not commercial (money-wise). Better still, patronise those who execute "happy ending" as part and parcel of the massage deal. It is so naturally done and most gratifying.

If you are wondering where you may accost such places: most massage parlours in JB includes the "happy ending" and is priced fairly at Ringgit $55.00 (S$24.00)per hour or for Ringgit$80.00 have a naked masseur massage you till you cum. The easiest joint to find is the Guild Massage House & Maze sauna establishments located opposite the Crown Hotel at Taman Terbrau, you can even relax at their cruisy karaoke (AJ Karaoke) after the massage. Or nearer to home, Diamond sauna boasts of a long timer masseur who served from the old proprietor to the present operators. Though he is not much of a looker, his massage is sensuously unbeatable and leaves you planning almost immediately for the next visit. Then there is Eastcoast Recreational where the masseur is a chinese national but unfortunately he does only partime. He strips to his brief to massage you!

So friends, make it you new year resolution to spent your money wisely.

Don't fool yourself.

Guest,

I find your posting rather unfair. While its true to say that not all the massuers who provides services + happy endings are professional, I am sure its not fair to say all of them can't do a good job.

Personally I had tried Terry from Clementi and his massage is very good and once he knows u well enough and knows that u dun mind happy ending, he will do it for you as well. All at the costs of $30 per hour. He is certainly not my type but he can be other people's type. But who cares? A good massage + happy ending only for $30. And why bother if he is your type or not? Even at suanas u also cannot see the other party clearly right?

Of course, giving us options to go JB is great. However, not everyone have the convenience to go JB especially when we are not familiar with the place and its not at near the checkpoint.

So, I dun think its right for you to promote other services by putting down our local in-house massuers. Most of them are quite professional to certain extent. And if they are not, we will share in here so that others will not be cheated or get unsatisfied services.

After reading the many feedback on Terry in Blowing Wind, I am thinking of going to him for a massage.

Questions:

1. Is Terry PLU?

2. I am "excited" with the idea of "happy ending". Do I have to ask for it or will he do it automatically?

Thanks for your feedback

After reading the many feedback on Terry in Blowing Wind, I am thinking of going to him for a massage.

Questions:

1. Is Terry PLU?

Dun think its nice to openly say whether he is PLU or not. But he is definitely PLU friendly.

2. I am "excited" with the idea of "happy ending". Do I have to ask for it or will he do it automatically?

You have to tell him you are from this forum so he knows that you are PLU coz he has straight customers too so he can't anyhow do happy endings. You probably have to hint or tell him coz not everyone will like to have it. I only have it the 2nd time I went there. He saw me having a hard-on then he ask me.

Thanks for your feedback

Questions:

1. Is Terry PLU?

Dun think its nice to openly say whether he is PLU or not. But he is definitely PLU friendly.

2. I am "excited" with the idea of "happy ending".  Do I have to ask for it or will he do it automatically?

You have to tell him you are from this forum so he knows that you are PLU coz he has straight customers too so he can't anyhow do happy endings. You probably have to hint or tell him coz not everyone will like to have it. I only have it the 2nd time I went there. He saw me having a hard-on then he ask me.

Those who are trying massage regularly should know the famous masseur king Edtor in China Town. He is now offering only at $28 for a sensation and erotic massage in his studio. If you are not satifying with his happy ending, a full refund will be returned to you. Pls don't hestiate to contact him at 65389122 at your convenient. Don't miss this great offer.

Those who are trying massage regularly should know the famous masseur king Edtor in China Town. He is now offering only at $28 for a sensation and erotic massage in his studio. If you are not satifying with his happy ending, a full refund will be returned to you. Pls don't hestiate to contact him at 65389122 at your convenient. Don't miss this great offer.

Wow. Seems like everyone is offering a cut throat price.

Dunno whether there will be a time when massage per hour with happy ending will be as low as $20 or not. At the rate this price competition is going on, I wouldn't be surprised.

Haha. :D

Guest IloveCUTEguy
Those who are trying massage regularly should know the famous masseur king Edtor in China Town.  He is now offering only at $28 for a sensation and erotic massage in his studio.  If you are not satifying with his happy ending, a full refund will be returned to you.  Pls don't hestiate to contact him at 65389122 at your convenient.  Don't miss this great offer.

Wow. Seems like everyone is offering a cut throat price.

Dunno whether there will be a time when massage per hour with happy ending will be as low as $20 or not. At the rate this price competition is going on, I wouldn't be surprised.

Haha. :D

Which part of Chinatown is this Edtor located?

Hope Eddie, Kenny they all will join in for the price war soon.

:D:D

Question for those who are into massage...

Is it OK to touch a massuer when he is providing "happy ending". Please enlighten me as I am uninitiated. Thanks

Guest curious

which part of chinatown is that ?

Well.. called Edtor and the asking rates is not as per mentioned here.

Does anyone really pay $28 for that ?

Guest I need massage Terribly

just called them... but they charge $68 per hour lah...

Anyone tried Bukit Timah the Balness Massage? Do they give happy ending?

Or anyone got any recommendation ? need a massage with a happy ending tonight.

*Prefer town or eat side

• Guest locked this topic