Male HQ

Which Sex Position You Like Most? (Compiled)

worldangel

3 hours ago, Loves human dick said:

missionary...i can see the top and sniff him body scent..lick him armpit while he drill n dip his pole..

Missionary is hot for me since i can see the top face and i can also hold his arms and touch his chest and nipples.

51 minutes ago, Gene T said:

Doggy, but off centre with one of my kneeling legs between the top’s legs. Top’s leg between mine is in a kneeling position while the other leg outside my leg is stepping on the mattress. His cock can go very deep this way. 

Nice 

20 hours ago, Gene T said:

Doggy, but off centre with one of my kneeling legs between the top’s legs. Top’s leg between mine is in a kneeling position while the other leg outside my leg is stepping on the mattress. His cock can go very deep this way. 

haha i need to try this too

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually it all depends on the top's cock shape. Some are curved upwards (good for missionary) downward (doggy) and some are just straight (anything goes).

As a bottom my favourite position is either riding on top, but moving in a back and forth motion instead of up and down. If the top is aggressive then i'll assume the position... face pressed into a pillow with my hips in the air.

Ive had tops who did try some strange positions but most cant keep the rhythm up for more than 5 mins...

Also when you assume the position, lube up a handand reach between your legs. Firstly to check that the condom is still on! Secondly you can fondle his balls while he's fucking you. My tops love it when i gently rub and rotate their balls at the point of orgasm...

16 minutes ago, btmslut said:

Actually it all depends on the top's cock shape. Some are curved upwards (good for missionary) downward (doggy) and some are just straight (anything goes).

As a bottom my favourite position is either riding on top, but moving in a back and forth motion instead of up and down. If the top is aggressive then i'll assume the position... face pressed into a pillow with my hips in the air.

Ive had tops who did try some strange positions but most cant keep the rhythm up for more than 5 mins...

some btms lazy to do the riding leh

kekekekeke quite hard lah, more than 5mins (yes many claimed they could I know)

& I don't like ball-touching

2 hours ago, dsd said:

+1

This is what my bottom tells me also

wow!

how do u go into that pose, he naturally open up his legs and then u move into the centre preparing for the missionary?

or u spread his legs opened?

I felt sideway or back(jockey)https://gaysexpositions.guide/jockey/ is challenging for me

I felt if my legs are outside of the btm's legs, it is quite difficult

Wish to try standing one day!

15 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

some btms lazy to do the riding leh

kekekekeke quite hard lah, more than 5mins (yes many claimed they could I know)

& I don't like ball-touching

Ok. I'll keep that in mind and not touch your balls haha

7 minutes ago, btmslut said:

Ok. I'll keep that in mind and not touch your balls haha

we don't even know each other

but I think most men liked it so pls go ahead and touch them

I don't like it when my btm moved about w "big "actions then will swivel in between me and then accidentally hit me down there

isn't sex has to be gentle, of cos if u r a Master/dom role,  I know it will be another story but why is a btm so not "caring"

As a bottom, i love my top to approach me from behind while i am laying flat on my stomach. He can seductively play with my rear using his fingers or the tip of his cock.

the best position to make me auto-cum will be either a spread eagle, side spoon or missionary with bum on the air (dont know what its called). 

Consistency is the key. I dont like a short rapid thrust and keep changing position.

i think each person has a different bum hole position? One high enough for doggy but too low for a missionary? Lol dont know. I could be the one hole “ too high” for a doggy 

11 minutes ago, -1982- said:

Missionary and Doggy. Love to look at my bottom's reaction, his moaning and of course kissing him when I'm thrusting in a slow motion, especially after letting my dick head tease his opening and thrusting it deep and slow, and of course repeat. Not wanting his legs to get numb, I'll move it on my shoulders, around my back and at times swap it in spread eagle. Doggy wise, love to see my dick in action and I can also assist by grabbing his tool in my lubed hands. But most of the time, my bottom ask me to stop coz they're close to exploding. Sitting on me, not really my thing coz some guys they just sit and kinda crushing my balls and it hurts! 

the point on ball crushing is true!

but some btms they r really good at doin it minus the crushing , they will land just above your balls w/o touching it

On 8/5/2016 at 12:30 AM, acidtongue said:

i like this as an interim position after the btm has relaxed and enjoying the fuck. its true that this position allows the ass to go tighter, but also allows your cock to go deep and makes for a hotter, better fuck. so its a very suitable position at this point. Also, it allows me to take good control of the btm, locking his legs and arms with mine and rubbing my bod with his. i'll grab his head around and kiss him and smother his moans with every deep, long stroke, until its time for another position to explore fresh sensations from our penile-anal intercourse

Can more people do this position please.... hehe

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Recently I met up with a young Indonesian guy through Silver Daddies.  After dinner, he brought me back to his room at St Regis.  It was a suite with a huge bathroom with a bathtub in the middle of the marbled clad bathroom.  He suggested taking a dip together and then we started playing footsie and yes, we are talking positions here.  He bent me over the edge of the tub with me standing in the tub and my body resting on the edge.  He too was standing in the tub behind me.  He lifted up my right leg and spread it out almost at 30 degrees.  Now I was standing with only one leg in the tub.  It was a little uncomfortable for me but the minute he inserted his dick in me, I began to feel marvellous fucked. After a couple of minutes, he made me change position.  I was made to bend over withe my arms resting on the edge of the tub and my bums raised up high in the air.  Then he raised both my legs and held them with his strong arms (just like holding a wheelbarrow).  And he fucked me in that position until he shot his sperm in his condom.  After he removed his cock from my cunt he told me to stay still with my bums in the air.  Then he removed the sperm filled condom and spilled the contents all over my bums and rubbed them into my skin as if giving me a skin exfoliation treatment.  All the while I was resting on the edge of the tub with my bums raised high in the air.  After that, he knelt in front of  my man-cunt and rimmed me as he slowly stroked me to orgasm.

He was a young 29 year old business executive, recently married but in his own words, there is nothing in the world to make him cum more furiously than a tight asshole.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 2/19/2018 at 9:44 PM, -Ignored- said:

wow!

how do u go into that pose, he naturally open up his legs and then u move into the centre preparing for the missionary?

I felt sideway or back(jockey)https://gaysexpositions.guide/jockey/ is challenging for me

Nice e book

Does anyone like to flip f—-?  It seems these days more ppl turn out to be flex, like me.  I love going back and forth between topping and bottoming in one session. It feels amazing, and both dudes last longer. 

As a btm, I like a pillow placed under my bum so top can penetrate me easier when facing me. Angle good for hos dick to enter my manhole. He can later hold my ankles higher or spread them apart. Or I can push back my knees towards myself. Whatever way, a pillow under my bum gives easy access to my waiting manhole!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 19/02/2018 at 9:44 PM, -Ignored- said:

wow!

Haha.....'standing mastery' reminds me of my partner screwing me in tis position at e living room 1 late nite while watching tv. He turn horny after I kept 'seducing' him n soon we stripped n did on e reading couch. We were too into e sex n thinking it was quite late nobody will walk past, so we didn't bother to go close our wooden door. Half way fucking, our neighbor return home walking past our unit but lucky he was too busy with his phone n didn't look into our hse. We continue till he cum in me.:D

The other position I like to do with him during sex is e 'suspended congress'. He luv cuddle n lift me up pushing me against e wall while screwing me. Lastly e 'missionary' is e 1 I luv best. Bcos we I can hug him tight n kiss him mouth to mouth n luv watching his face while he screw me. 

I love getting fucked doggie style, and it feels like the top can reach deeper. It feels more pleasurable and it makes me reach climax faster haha so always have to change after awhile then we'll end with doggie because the orgasm feels better. But some tops like to end with missionary and i think its quite hot too haha especially when they cum then they start kissing and touching you. But doggie is still my fav 

3 hours ago, tskaloy said:

I love getting fucked doggie style, and it feels like the top can reach deeper. It feels more pleasurable and it makes me reach climax faster haha so always have to change after awhile then we'll end with doggie because the orgasm feels better. But some tops like to end with missionary and i think its quite hot too haha especially when they cum then they start kissing and touching you. But doggie is still my fav 

As a top , I like doggie position too . Like to end with it though . 

Guest guest
8 hours ago, tskaloy said:

But some tops like to end with missionary and i think its quite hot too haha especially when they cum then they start kissing and touching you. 

Tat is y me & my bf luv missionary. He ended it cumming in me tis way then me continue hugging him tightly n we both kiss hard while his cock still in my hole.

• 1 month later...
Guest Satyr
On 3/10/2018 at 9:20 AM, Kenjikenji said:

As a top , I like doggie position too . Like to end with it though . 

That's because doggy is the most impersonal primitive sex like the way animals do it.

It's the least intimate way to have sex between 2 males. I prefer it that way because I expose my butts to him and I don't have to look at him or he look at me. He can use me however he likes and yeah even slap my butts too. If I allow him to penetrate me deeply, what's a few hard slaps anyway. He can even pull my hair as he rides me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.