Male HQ

Which Sex Position You Like Most? (Compiled)

worldangel

• 8 months later...
Guest Lawrence

I like to be fucked from behind with me on my tummy. The process is smooth and great. But when someone try to do it with me on my back and my legs on his shoulder, it is so damn difficult. Anyone got such problem? Can this be trained? Can anyone help?

On 4/18/2022 at 3:34 AM, Guest Lawrence said:

I like to be fucked from behind with me on my tummy. The process is smooth and great. But when someone try to do it with me on my back and my legs on his shoulder, it is so damn difficult. Anyone got such problem? Can this be trained? Can anyone help?

I prefer the missionary position (me on my back), but I have found that entry seems easier with me lying on my tummy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 7/22/2021 at 1:46 PM, fetish72 said:

Love to try all the positions I can think of

Some positions need penis with good length otherwise the TOP penis will keeps coming out when he is fxxking the BTM. 

On 5/11/2022 at 10:18 AM, acidtongue said:

Btm laying on his back with his legs spread wide apart, hole positioned to receive my engorged penis, ready to be inseminated. I will place my hands firmly on his hips to steady his small lithe boy body as I go full throttle on his pleasure hole, the sound of his insides rearranged and our sex juices mixing in him and building up with every pump. The helpless cries of a btm boy delirious from anal stimulation.

Please write for nifty.org! 😍

Guest Please

Btm laying on his back with his legs spread wide apart, hole positioned to receive my engorged penis, ready to be inseminated. I will place my hands firmly on his hips to steady his small lithe boy body as I go full throttle on his pleasure hole, the sound of his insides rearranged, our sex juices mixing in him and building up with every pump, my bare crotch slamming into his battered ass cheeks as we fulfil our man-boy union. The helpless cries of a btm boy delirious from anal stimulation, my animalistic grunts as sex beast takes over, occasionally punctuated by a victorious roar when the probing gets especially deep.

As I slow down to long steady strokes, I will free his body from my grip and flex my bod as I maintain our penile-anal connection, my veiny cock plugged in to his sex orifice like an alien predator devouring and relishing his prey from inside out. I will aim to awe my btm boy with my hulking mass of male physique glistening with sweat from my sexual labour as my raw penis slowly relishes the delicate folds of his anal canal. Simultaneously slaking his thirst to get his anus stimulated by man, and growing his desire to feel my member in his mouth again while feeling my muscles. 

When I pull out and momentarily free us of that intense penile anal connection, btm’s hungry mouth will gravitate automatically towards my throbbing cock, still wet from a cocktail of our sex juices mixed up in his hole.

Suck, worship and repeat. That’s how I like to fuck.

‘Alien predator’?!?!! 😂 

another fantasizing, fiction writing wannabe author to add to the growing collection on BW. 

😂 

Btm laying on his back with his legs spread wide apart, hole positioned to receive my engorged penis, ready to be inseminated. I will place my hands firmly on his hips to steady his small lithe boy body as I go full throttle on his pleasure hole, the sound of his insides rearranged, our sex juices mixing in him and building up with every pump, my bare crotch slamming into his battered ass cheeks as we fulfil our man-boy union. The helpless cries of a btm boy delirious from anal stimulation, my animalistic grunts as sex beast takes over, occasionally punctuated by a victorious roar when the probing gets especially deep.

As I slow down to long steady strokes, I will free his body from my grip and flex my bod as I maintain our penile-anal connection, my veiny cock plugged in to his sex orifice like an alien predator devouring and relishing his prey from inside out. I will aim to awe my btm boy with my hulking mass of male physique glistening with sweat from my sexual labour as my raw penis slowly relishes the delicate folds of his anal canal. Simultaneously slaking his thirst to get his anus stimulated by man, and growing his desire to feel my member in his mouth again while feeling my muscles. 

When I pull out and momentarily free us of that intense penile anal connection, btm’s hungry mouth will gravitate automatically towards my throbbing cock, still wet from a cocktail of our sex juices mixed up in his hole.

Yes, I remember I sucked you a few times during our fuck sessions. You would pull out your dick and get me to suck you for abit, before fucking me again :)

On 5/15/2022 at 9:04 AM, inexperience said:

Yes, I remember I sucked you a few times during our fuck sessions. You would pull out your dick and get me to suck you for abit, before fucking me again :)

Wahhhh kiss and tell 😚

Guest Guest

Guy standing up, spreading his legs, bending a bit.  Grabbed hold of my head and mouth fuck me.  

I looked at him, caressing his body, nipples, ass, moaning, gagging and slurping.

Guest Guest

I had sex with acidtongue before and confirm he's the real deal as per his descriptions.

• 3 weeks later...

For me, I always start off with doggy position because i feel it is the least painful for initial entry. Easy for the top to start off slow, and after I get used to it, the top can go faster and start banging quickly. 

Missionary is good, really love it when the top comes close to me and kiss me while fucking me. 

I really like the sideways and carry position - feel the most pleasure for sideways. Carry position just feels really good (lucky I'm light and the top can carry me) but sometimes, my dick will rub against the top's body and cum. 

I think the best position differs for most people - really depends which position hits the spot best, and which position the top is good at hitting the spot too haha... 

Probably gonna try more positions and see which feels better :D

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.