Male HQ

Which Sex Position You Like Most? (Compiled)

worldangel

The last time I carried someone up which his legs on my shoulders and his hands on my neck, my dick up his ass, my hands on his back. That was the best "no hands" cummed that I had. That was most memorable; still is now. :D:P

Wow GM, the 'bottom' must have a flexible body? :P It looks like a bit acrobatic :oops: Your next performance I don't mind watching the 'live' show :lol:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Aiyah, his body is not flexible, just light enough for me to carry lah. But you must have strong back and arms strength to carry a person up or the person you carry have to be light enough. I was flanked by a twin bed, one in front and another at the back just in case we fall either ways. He auto-cummed while I was pumping him. :P It was one of those memorable ones lah. My back and arms was much stronger then. :D:P

You want to watch live show? Go to the Bangcoxk. Lots of nice live show, especially those in Tawan Bar. Haha..my Taiwanese friends' eye pop-out when he saw what those Thai boy can do with ropes, ladders and swings. It is nothing short of amazing acrobatics. :D:lol:

You want to watch live show? Go to the Bangcoxk. Lots of nice live show, especially those in Tawan Bar. Haha..my Taiwanese friends' eye pop-out when he saw what those Thai boy can do with ropes, ladders and swings. It is nothing short of amazing acrobatics. :D:lol:

Okay and thanks for the tips :thumb:

Heard about Tawan bar in Bkk where muscular guys would do the performance but I've never stepped inside :oops:

Guest ExVersNowBtm

My favourite is actually getting banged standing, the top behind me, and we're looking at our side views in the mirror. Major turn on for both of us :) :twisted:

My favourite is actually getting banged standing, the top behind me, and we're looking at our side views in the mirror. Major turn on for both of us :) :twisted:

I think screwing standing, the penetration might not deep enough isn'it :oops:

haha....the top needs to support himself on his arms while his legs inclined against the wall. The bottom was underneath him must support the top and lift his ass high enough so that the top can enter him at the same time. :D

Hmmm, TB ... it sounds like semi-acrobatic ... :oops: :unsure:

• 1 year later...

I would like to ask fellow bottoms here which position you like your top to fxxk u.

As for me I like my bf to fxxk me missionary style the best.

Please post here what position u like best or u think is the most shiok?

Thanks

James

i like to sit on my top's dick and rock, caress his chest and playing his nipples at the time, love him banging me hard from below until i cum onto his chest :P

Very nice but are u cub/heavy?

MY bf would probably suffocate a lil if i do that lol

Guest 024A

Usually I don't get to chose. The top do all the work so he chooses how he want to use me.

But if I choose it will be doggy. The top can fxxk deeper, harder and faster. You can hear the pok pok noise which is quite erotic. If missionary, you won't get that noise.

Also I quite shy to see the top looking at me while he fxxk me. But not as shy as some would switch off the light. So I don't prefer missionary.

As a top, i prefer missionary position. I can fxxk and kiss my partner at the same time, with him locked in my arms, and his moans next to my ears, i feel turn on...and we take break in between in this locked position, whispering sexy and dirty words...and the actions start again. I am inside him all the while and feel the pressure when he squeeze his ass...and normally we prefer some light, so that we can look into each other's eyes during actions......thats my style. :whistle:

as a bottom, the position that i like is the one that can hit my gspot. If my partner's dick is curve upwards, then sitting on top of him while he is lying down would be perfect for hitting the gspot. usually after a few strokes, my dick will spit small amount of cum, which suppose to be precum couple of times before the real cum.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Usually I don't get to chose. The top do all the work so he chooses how he want to use me.

But if I choose it will be doggy. The top can fxxk deeper, harder and faster. You can hear the pok pok noise which is quite erotic. If missionary, you won't get that noise.

Also I quite shy to see the top looking at me while he fxxk me. But not as shy as some would switch off the light. So I don't prefer missionary.

During a brief visit back to Spore, I met my fren again. His is big and long and it does not matter which position. Telling him to stop only increased his thrusting and him telling me to relax. I am all mixed up then... pain, tightness, shiok.

As a top, i prefer missionary position. I can fxxk and kiss my partner at the same time, with him locked in my arms, and his moans next to my ears, i feel turn on...and we take break in between in this locked position, whispering sexy and dirty words...and the actions start again. I am inside him all the while and feel the pressure when he squeeze his ass...and normally we prefer some light, so that we can look into each other's eyes during actions......thats my style. :whistle:

ya, agreed thaiboyz. i prefer missionary style too. i can hold his both hands and doing the pushing, especially when come to cum, holding each other hands till cum is very siok feeling. Then after, can hug him and kiss. :thumb:

• 1 month later...

I usually like my top to lie on the mattress and then let my arse find its way to the top's dick. In this way, I can french kiss the top any time I like. I also like the side way fxxk. as long as there is french kissing going on during fxxking time, any position is enjoyable for me

Guest agong
ya, agreed thaiboyz. i prefer missionary style too. i can hold his both hands and doing the pushing, especially when come to cum, holding each other hands till cum is very siok feeling. Then after, can hug him and kiss. :thumb:

Are u sure you can be so loving to someone that you don't even know and a complete stranger just minutes ago? Wouldn't it be strange after the sex u become complete strangers again though he had known u so intimately through carnal copulation inside u?

That is why I prefer doggy where we don't have to interact so intimately, no kissing, don't bother to ask me how I am feeling. Of course I know it was going to hurt a little. I already made the choice to let u fuuk me so of course I am okay with what u r doing to me. Just fuuk me and go. The false intimacy will only make make it worse when we pretend to not know each other later. The breaking of the false emotional bond( I tend to be emotional about sex) hurts more than the physical abuse. That is why I prefer public sex so that it will not be private and intimate. You are just as much a stranger to me as those others who watched us though u r the one who gets to penetrate me physically.

Guest side way frontal fuck

I agree with Tsumetai... the french kissing during penetration really gives me a raging hard-on and maximises my btm's pleasure.. its also quite romantic.. tats why the frontal sideway on the missionary angle... some call it the scissor fxxk is best for me... get to look into my lover's eyes, french kiss him, fxxk him deep and all the while he get to be comfortably on his back...shit getting a hrd-on as I write this...I need some action tonite..

Guest BedokBi^^

I am a flex. For me. Doggy position is the best for me when I am a btm or top. Topping ppl using the doggy postion allow me to ram them hard with the arousing Piak Piak sound. Not to mention that I can do it when standing up. Simply the best way for me to bang and bang.

Being a btm in this position also allow me to be bang hard. I am sure when one is horny enough to let one cock into your ass, you would want it hard and furious. Not to mention that this is also the best position to hit my G Spot. Doggy for me is simply the best position out there. My last flex session was in mid June. Talking about this and thinking of the action then make me hard. Hahaha

Guest manuflex
I am a flex. For me. Doggy position is the best for me when I am a btm or top. Topping ppl using the doggy postion allow me to ram them hard with the arousing Piak Piak sound. Not to mention that I can do it when standing up. Simply the best way for me to bang and bang.

Being a btm in this position also allow me to be bang hard. I am sure when one is horny enough to let one cock into your ass, you would want it hard and furious. Not to mention that this is also the best position to hit my G Spot. Doggy for me is simply the best position out there. My last flex session was in mid June. Talking about this and thinking of the action then make me hard. Hahaha

BedokBi... its time for another session its mid July already....

Guest BedokBi^^
BedokBi... its time for another session its mid July already....

Haha.. My sex buddy and I just can't find a good time for the both of us. Now also having some problem with a female friend of mine. Haizz.. Not really in the mood for sex. Unless the other party is a good flex like my buddy. :)

Guest Guest

love to sit on my sex buddy big cock and rock on it, seeing my dick hitting his abs and at the same caress his chest and playing with his nipples is a great turn on.... the best is that he has slight curve dick hitting my g-spot each time i humming on his big cock :thumb:

Guest Guest

prefer doggie position. easier for both and feel slutty too.

sitting - my leg power not good...get cramp easily + a top w long dick would make sitting easier.

missoionary - ok la the top must be good also.

Guest -orochi98-

Well I am more of a btm person. So the best position I like is still the missionary position. I just like to see the face the the top and his reaction when fxxking me. He on the other hand can also see my facial reaction. Also I love it if the top would kiss me in that position. For more pleasure, the begging doggy position is best because the top, with the right position can stimulate my prostate through his thrusting. It is makes me high very quickly.

Guest BedokBi^^

Seems like Doggy not that popular.. I hardly try sitting on top of top.. Like a bit difficult.. Tried it a few times and also quite shiok la.. Haha. But still prefer doggy... :)

Guest Peeping Tom
Please don't try to be funny. I don't get the humour here.

You are too quick to seek attention here with regard to TA words, I think I have seen position that look like spider. I wish I could draw it here.

Guest slutty

Call me a slut but I find both missionary and doggie both too vanilla lah. I find that the tops here are mostly quite tame. Well maybe they are making love and not just lust. But I prefer sex to be pure lust. Just treat me like a piece of meat and use me in any ways you like. Use your imagination :lol:

My fav position I don't even know the name :lol: It is where I cling onto the top's neck and he carries me while he fxxk me from below. The challenge is that the top must be very strong because I am not light or small in size. Only a few men can do that and even then to thrust his hip while carrying me is even more tiring. Usually he has to carry me to table tops or window ledge to get some rest.

One time at Phuket, this thai guy carried me to the window ledge and then I realised, part of my body was out the window and I could see the crowd in the night market below. While I was being drilled into, my body was jerking about. People down there could not figure out what was really going on. I was clinging to him for dear life because I was not sure if I would fall out of the window if I let go.

Anyway, really disappointed with men here. Why are thai men so much more experienced in sex or there are more tops in thailand? Like some farang said maybe it is in the hot chillie they take. Try asking them if they are gay they'll say no. Ask them why they fxxk me then they say because they like sex and like me. It never occurred to them ask me back why I like being fxxked. Not even once. They are not in the least bit interested in being a bottom and not even curious to know why a macho guy can be a slutty whore. All that they care about is having a hot body to fxxk and play with.

Call me a slut but I find both missionary and doggie both too vanilla lah. I find that the tops here are mostly quite tame. Well maybe they are making love and not just lust. But I prefer sex to be pure lust. Just treat me like a piece of meat and use me in any ways you like. Use your imagination :lol:

My fav position I don't even know the name :lol: It is where I cling onto the top's neck and he carries me while he fxxk me from below. The challenge is that the top must be very strong because I am not light or small in size. Only a few men can do that and even then to thrust his hip while carrying me is even more tiring. Usually he has to carry me to table tops or window ledge to get some rest.

One time at Phuket, this thai guy carried me to the window ledge and then I realised, part of my body was out the window and I could see the crowd in the night market below. While I was being drilled into, my body was jerking about. People down there could not figure out what was really going on. I was clinging to him for dear life because I was not sure if I would fall out of the window if I let go.

Anyway, really disappointed with men here. Why are thai men so much more experienced in sex or there are more tops in thailand? Like some farang said maybe it is in the hot chillie they take. Try asking them if they are gay they'll say no. Ask them why they fxxk me then they say because they like sex and like me. It never occurred to them ask me back why I like being fxxked. Not even once. They are not in the least bit interested in being a bottom and not even curious to know why a macho guy can be a slutty whore. All that they care about is having a hot body to fxxk and play with.

You paid a thai to fxxk you? There are lots of difference. Some people fxxk to survive and they need to have lots of imagination to bring in business because their client's needs varies. So you cannot compare unpaid and paid sex. :yuk:

Guest Bruce Willis

Anyone tried under the pool. I think that is the cleanest way because all filth during sex will be washed away. Besides, the "players" can enjoy less restriction as compared to hard surface

Anyone tried under the pool. I think that is the cleanest way because all filth during sex will be washed away. Besides, the "players" can enjoy less restriction as compared to hard surface

Email me at lingo_75@yahoo.co.uk

I would like to try that with you.

As for me, i will see how big is the guys first cause to be able to addept to a big dick I like to ride him first and get used to having aa big dick in me then like other size dick

anything and anyway i like it all.But fxxking face to face in the end is what i like cause when he wants toi cum, he can take it out of my ass and maybe cum all over my body.

And not forgetting i like a top to control the whole situation and order me what to do or what he wants yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• G_M changed the title to Which Sex Position You Like Most? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.