Male HQ

Which Sex Position You Like Most? (Compiled)

worldangel

Wow...you sound so experienced. How many positions have you tried and with how many partners?

Can teach me as no matter how I tried, I can't seem to enjoy anal sex. My bf fingered me quite a few times and I simply didn't feel that turned on or nice. He has a really thick cock too so it makes anal sex even more frightening for me when I feel pain with just his middle finger inside my ass......help! (Before he leaves me for you.....)

Wow...you sound so experienced. How many positions have you tried and with how many partners?

Can teach me as no matter how I tried, I can't seem to enjoy anal sex. My bf fingered me quite a few times and I simply didn't feel that turned on or nice. He has a really thick cock too so it makes anal sex even more frightening for me when I feel pain with just his middle finger inside my ass......help! (Before he leaves me for you.....)

U don't have to do anal, you know.

U don't have to do anal, you know.

I don't know about you but I don't think a gay relationship is complete without anal sex, just like a heterosexual relationship is not complete without fucking.....

Guest another guest

I don't know about you but I don't think a gay relationship is complete without anal sex, just like a heterosexual relationship is not complete without fucking.....

sorry i agree with mate69 though, if the poor chap isn't into anal sex then better not to force it, there's a lot of other fun stuff two men can do with their bodies. maybe the guy is the submissive one in the relationship but isnt actually a "btm" in the sense of liking to be fucked. they can try frottage instead to simulate anal sex.

of maybe the guy needs to learn more about how to prep properly for anal sex, like using enuf lube, being able to relax the muscles, gradually loosening, and so on

it all depends on the top's cock shape. Upward slanting - missionary. downward slanting - doggy. Sideways - spooning. Straight - anything goes!

if it's too big, ride him first, then see above after you've loosened up. Thickest I had was about a 500ml mineral water bottle thickness. That needed much much poppers and fingering before, then it was cowgirl all the way!

Always fantasizing this. Takes a strong man to make it possible I think.

14a6f4d3ebc216f2b8122ac7b5f51e5f.jpg

The cock needs to be long and maintain a hardness and you can not hug like that to get it inside you and have you pulls up and down on his meat hook. You have to lean out from him so the angle of your manhole has closer angle of attack for his penetration :twisted: .. DId this long time ago with a brute of a man who was 6'5". It is not as sensual fun as you think as you have to do your part to hold the position to keep the cock inside you ( and for a long time which is not possible)  thus a good size cock is needed apart from being a bigger size top.

To do it a little easier is when he gets you over to a sink or table and have your butt edge resting on it to take some of the weight from his arm and then he can really work his meat into you hard and fast.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

For me I love to give my bottom in doggy, I can penetrate really deep and bang really hard.

Do your bottom really enjoy it ?

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I thought missionary goes penetrates deeper? spooning is nice too!

thats exactly why missionary is my favourite position. being able to penetrate fully till my pubes go right up against my btm's butt hole is how i ensure my btm boy is well-bred. i may go to other positions during sex but will always come back to missionary when about to cum, so that i can assume full control and fuck my semen deep in. sometimes i entertain my boy by flexing my bod while fucking missionary too. lol

Guest btm guy

sometimes i entertain my boy by flexing my bod while fucking missionary too. lol

Nice, I love it when my tops flexes and fucks me but sadly from my experience not many tops like to do this

Anyways missionary is my favourite position too. Love looking at the top's expression when he cums

Guest vintagescissors

Missionary is more emotionally fulfilling and visually exciting for the bottoms.

They love to feel the love and get a thrill out of watching their partner ravaging them.

Doggy is more animalistic and primal fulfilling for the bottoms.

This position sacrifice emotional bonding and focus purely on pleasures.

I have to respectfully disagree with your last point...my BF and I do 99% doggy or similar back-facing, but we are extremely close (many years together, live together and even our familes acknowledge our relationships). Yes he can get quite animalistic (growling or even biting my shoulder a little to make sure the breed goes in deep!), but he always turns back into a gentleman after that, kissing my hand and telling me about his day while we glow and relax together.

Conversely, I know people who complain that their ONS did it missionary-style then didn't even have the decency to engage in any pillow-talk or after-sex cuddles - even accusing them of being too clingy or chatty.

Though I can see why people would logically draw certain conclusions based on position alone, ultimately the specific preferences of couples will overwrite any general rules.

Edited by vintagescissors

love to see the satisfied expression of the top while fucking n when he cums in me. love to see their sweaty body too.

Does every sex session, the top wld be dripping with sweat?

I wonder too...no aircon ha?lol

Not everyone can afford an air-con at home  :B)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

As a bottom, I prefer missionary most of the time. As a top, I prefer (or rather, bottoms prefer) doggy due to simple anatomy. At the end of the day I still find myself trying a mix of all sorts of positions and at different angles to make sure both parties are satisfied. Also depends on what the mood is like. Is it a quickie or a longer, more intimate session?

Frankly, penis shape, length and girth all play a factor in hitting the prostate, but eye/body contact and other little things play a part in establishing intimacy. How I choose to balance everything out depends on my and my sexual partner's preferences.

love to see the satisfied expression of the top while fucking n when he cums in me. love to see their sweaty body too.

If it is only ONS, don't you feel awkward after sex and meeting him outside?

For me ONS is all about sex that drives two strangers to fuck hard to achieve strong orgasm. The seeds in his balls seek to release into a warm wet orifice while he flexes his maleness to subdue a female role.

I have the urge to get pumped because I crave the orgasmic feelings in my hole that only a good fuck can be satisfied by a man's rock hard sex organ. I don't care about anything but to seek that sex.

When we meet and sensed each other like stray dogs in heat, he mounted me instinctively like wild animals only know how to fuck in one simple position. I moaned and gasped in ecstasy while he growl and pant desperately trying to pump his seeds into my orifice substituting for a female's sex organ. It is still warm and wet and very functional. If he want to squeeze boobs, my well trained pecs though a little smaller and harder but just as cupful.

People peeping in wouldn't be able to tell the difference between us and any hetero couple fucking. Only bodies grinding and pumping in heat. We enjoyed till the mating climaxed.

This must be the best position for this guy.

See him self fucking himself with a dildo and can cum handsfree within 4 to 5 mins.!!

With his aggressive pumping and his dick flapping so hard against his own belly with all that loud piak piak sound, will it ever get bruised!

Wonder any top can take his wild and rough riding!

http://xhamster.com/movies/961128/my_most_intense_handsfree_dildo_prostate_orgasm_yet.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/943610/handsfree_2.html

Edited by Anderson

If it is only ONS, don't you feel awkward after sex and meeting him outside?

For me ONS is all about sex that drives two strangers to fuck hard to achieve strong orgasm. The seeds in his balls seek to release into a warm wet orifice while he flexes his maleness to subdue a female role.

I have the urge to get pumped because I crave the orgasmic feelings in my hole that only a good fuck can be satisfied by a man's rock hard sex organ. I don't care about anything but to seek that sex.

When we meet and sensed each other like stray dogs in heat, he mounted me instinctively like wild animals only know how to fuck in one simple position. I moaned and gasped in ecstasy while he growl and pant desperately trying to pump his seeds into my orifice substituting for a female's sex organ. It is still warm and wet and very functional. If he want to squeeze boobs, my well trained pecs though a little smaller and harder but just as cupful.

People peeping in wouldn't be able to tell the difference between us and any hetero couple fucking. Only bodies grinding and pumping in heat. We enjoyed till the mating climaxed.

That's a very detailed and titillating description. :)

How many tops are able to carry the bottom, and raise the bottom up and down to fuck him?

I think not many is using tis fucking position. Unless the top is very strong n btm super light.

"When your back is curved, the rectum becomes straightened. This is good news for anal sex, because it makes penetration more comfortable. In this modified missionary position, the receiver's legs legs can be bent and held, or rested on the giver’s shoulders; they can even be curved around the giver’s waist. If the receivers hold their knees to their chest, it can put extra pressure on their prostate/G-spot, which might feel really good, although that position might become uncomfortable rather quickly. "

http://www.kinkly.com/2/1044/beyond-missionary/sex-positions/6-positions-for-great-anal-sex

This helps explains why many people prefer missionary, since its anatomically the most natural 

Besides, I love the name - makes me feel like I'm on a mission to give my btm a good time and breed him real good, deep and hard! 

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

a lot of bottom cannot sit on the top cos they lack of exercise. poor lower limb power.

many tops also got no stamina. After a while, their back is hurting :o

• 10 months later...

I found this link can be a good reference: https://gaysexpositionsguide.com/

I like missionary because it's an easy and basic one. And I like to see my top, the expression on his face when he's pounding my ass, how he grins at me while he's screwing my hole, or the way the muscles of his body contracts while his hips move at different speed. ;)

As an exhibitionist I also like reverse cowboy position when fucking in front of public. I like when the top guy turns me facing the audiences and helps me sitting on his dick or he shoves his dick up my ass. Actually I'm not good at this position, a bit difficult to me. But having audiences seeing my full front body naked while I'm bouncing up and down over the top's dick, and my dick swings in the same groove of the fucking pace in front of those guys, it's a combination of two conflict sensations, shy and satisfied at the same time while doing this. :P

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

• G_M changed the title to Which Sex Position You Like Most? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.