Male HQ

Which Sex Position You Like Most? (Compiled)

worldangel

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Bobi said:

I will be like in a push up position. Partner can grab my butt.

In this position your partner can also grab your arms and play your nipples while your sweat drip onto him.

I am a slut who loves to get fucked doggy-style so that I can get fucked and at the same time suck off another guy.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest 72%dark
2 hours ago, Guest sexy said:

whats that position whereby the btm lie stomach down and the top enter from behind and rest on the btm's back while fucking him.

Um, “lazy doggy” maybe? Lol

Seriously though, this position has the advantage that the bottom can clench his butt cheeks and thereby give the top’s cock more of a ‘gripping’ sensation (in my experience tops seem to like this). It also allows for more body contact. (But if the top is heavy it can get uncomfortable for the bottom.)

1 hour ago, analogous said:

I kinda like it if the top is heavier :twisted: Feels like in a lockdown position...

tumblr_npp6hpxzt01usfjuyo1_400.gif

It's only this nice if he has a really long one and thick... mainly long. You can really feel it slide into you as he lower and arch his back hooking his cock into you.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 7:16 PM, Carpenter said:

mB3woJBuPJAvbGP0s4mCY1K_E5te4ZRKk2jUJE2n

This is one is interesting position for me, but it will drain more energy from the top who has to hold the bot up n accident could happen if not doing at right place. 

carpenter,
No energy / muscle to carry

On 04/08/2016 at 0:06 AM, Guest sexy said:

whats that position whereby the btm lie stomach down and the top enter from behind and rest on the btm's back while fucking him.

seems like this is a popular position too but nobody knows what its called.

this position is a natural progression after doggy for me, some btms seem to enjoy it more than doggy:twisted:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lazy2login

Flex here. If taking the bottom role: doggy or standing.. basically being penetrated from behind and preferably with a mirror involved so you can see everything.

If being the top, I prefer face to face missionary .

• 3 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Which Sex Position You Like Most? (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic

Depends what the top is like. If he is agressive, then its the face in pillow, hips up. 

If he wants me to be the aggressor,then i'll ride him - 2 methods. Up and down but each inch of movement, you squeeze the ring of your hole twice and relax. Then another inch and repeat. Or imagine the top lying in bed, his cock doesntpoint upwards, it flops to his stomach. Ride hom with your butt moving in the same direction, back and forth.

The most erotic though... being lifted by 4 tops. 2 of the spread my thighs while i was suspended. And another top fingering rimming and ultimately fucking me

• 10 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.