Male HQ

Male-HQ Monthly Giveaway : New Items to Giveaway Every Month

Male-HQ

BWer Chapapa sent us this pic of the pjur Back Door Relaxing Anal Glide with the following words:

"I went by your store on Friday and saw this lovely lub from pjur. I tried the sample I must say it's really good because the feeling that I get when applying really helps to relax the muscles! A must buy for anal sex!"

Visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road to participate in our August giveaway. Simply take a picture of your favorite pjur lube at our lifestyle store, e-mail us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com to tell us why you love this lube, and stand a chance to win a 30ml bottle of pjur Superhero EnergizinGingko Lubricant.

777299426_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

Hi gorgeous BWers. Looks like the pjur Back Door Relaxing Anal Glide is a hot favorite. Guest1 sends us his review:

One small drop is all needed for the enjoyment, the mileage per bottle far exceeds most main stream water based lube.

Visit us this weekend for your chance to win a bottle of 30ml made-in-Germany pjur EnergizinGingko Lubricant with performance-boosting Gingko extract to improve blood circulation and vigor. Simply take a pic of your favorite pjur lube and tell us why at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com. We're at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

777562113_o.jpg

Good afternoon Sunday. We're giving away an Evolution Man Revitalize Eye Gel worth $40 with every in-store purchase of above $100 in a single receipt. While stock lasts. The Evolution Man Revitalize Eye Gel reduces fine lines and puffiness. Find out more at http://www.male-hq.com/evolution-man-revitalize-eye-gel-15ml/

Male-HQ is at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road, Singapore 249720.

10408566_700415406674656_321166227639507

Final 10 days to win a bottle of 30ml made-in-Germany pjur Superhero EnergizinGingko Lubricant. Simply:

(1) Visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road

(2) Take a pic of your favorite lube from the pjur range

(3) Post it or send it to us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com telling us why it's your favorite (multiple entries are welcome)

It's that simple.   ;) 

774828092_o.jpg

Hi BWers, TGIF & hello weekend.  ^_^ 

STUD's Ride the Neon Wave 2014 collection of underwear, swimwear, beachwear & activewear launches today at Male-HQ. We invite you to check out the collection & more.

10603298_702353919814138_822436896118235

Edited by Male-HQ

Thank you, OralB for your kind preview of our Sep Giveaway. ^_^ 

Three more days to win yourself a 30ml bottle of the pjur Superhero EnergizinGingko Lubricant for our August Giveaway. Simply visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road, take a picture of your favorite pjur lube, post it or e-mail us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com before Aug 31 to qualify.

Meanwhile, here's a pic of Kean in his STUD Caliente Shorts to welcome Friday.  :twisted:  TGIF!

10492115_705446389504891_128479053475583

Edited by Male-HQ

Good Sunday morning BWers. Stay tuned for our Sep swimwear giveaway. Meanwhile today is the last day to win for yourself a 30ml bottle of the made-in-Germany pjur Superhero EnergizinGingko Lubricant that promotes blood circulation and increased performance.

Simply visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road, take a picture of your favorite pjur lube, post it or e-mail us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com before the end of today to qualify.

Meanwhile, we leave you with a pic of Benedict from NUS in his STUD Nautica shorts. Enjoy Sunday!  ;) 

10580053_706162289433301_772835829445570

BWer Torak sent us this pic of the pjur Back Door range with the following comments:

"I especially like the lube Pjur Back Door Relaxing Silicone Anal Glide that Male-HQ carried.  It is really smooth & long lasting compared to any other brands that I had used.  Perfect for long period of love making.  :)"

Submit yours for a chance to win a bottle of 30ml pjur Superhero EngergizinGingko Lubricant too.  :twisted: 

782055204_o.jpg

We have a submission from kokonutz whose favorite is the pjur Back Door Relaxing Anal Glide. He says:

"Silicone-based lube lasts longer than water-based ones and leaves little mess. I can't wait to try the pjur back door silicone lube, as it is specially formulated for the pleasure tunnel. In fact, I am so eager that I'm posing with it against my behind."

782108125_o.jpg

Welcome to our Sep Giveaway, exclusively for BWers. 

This month, we have 5 pairs of sexy Groovin' swimwear to give away. With fabrics from Italy, AquaSapien by Groovin' integrates performance and style, helping you look great in and out of the water. To stand a chance to win:

(1) Visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road

(2) Take a pic of your favorite swimwear in our store (can be any brand)

(3) Post it here and tell us why you love that swimwear or e-mail us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com

It's as simple as that. Winners will be announced next month.  :thumb: 

250719_10150863265986339_591562847_n.jpg

Hi guys, how's your week going? Congrats to the following BWers for winning a 30ml pjur Superhero EngergizinGingko Lubricant in our Male-HQ August Giveaway:  :clap: 

kokonutz

Torak

Unilad91

chapapa

Guest1

passby

kong

Meanwhile, we invite all BWers to participate in our Male-HQ September Giveaway. Stand a chance to win a pair of sexy AquaSapien by Groovin' swimwear. 

561713_10151020632626339_1465529218_n.jp

Edited by Male-HQ

And here is the first submission for our Sep Giveaway. It features the TOOT 2014 Racer Off-White by BWer greyongrey:

"I love the TOOT swimwear line. I have the Racer Swim Trunk in both red and off-white. Not only do they look great when you're by the pool, but they are also high performance trunks for when you want to get serious in the water. "

Thank you for your submission, and keep up the great physique.  :clap: 

783024308_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

BWer Kong send us a pic of himself in a Teron swim trunk with the following review:

This swimwear is lowcut and fabric lycra, orange blend with my body and dick park nicely, hope you like my sexy pose.

Thank you for sharing your favorite swimwear with us!  ^_^ 

783248643_o.jpg

Good Saturday afternoon to all you hawt BWers. We invite you to visit us this weekend to participate in our Sep Giveaway where you stand a chance of winning a pair of AquaSapien by Groovin' swimwear. We have 5 pairs to giveaway this month. Simply:

(1) Visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

(2) Take a pic of your favorite swimwear of any brand. You can even take a pic of it on the display rack.

(3) Post it here or send it to us saying why it's your favorite at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com

That's it!  ;) 

424681_10151004593696339_1459456854_n.jp

Our next entry for the Sep Giveaway of AquaSapien by Groovin' swimwear comes from fellow BWer chapapa. His favorite swimwear from Male-HQ is this purple piece from Teron:

"I like this one because it's roomy in the front. Good for showing it off in the pool :)"

783610828_o.jpg

Hi Lad2, great question!

While most of our customers do purchase the swimming trunks, a purchase is not necessary to take part in the Sep Giveaway. You also do not need to actually put on a pair. You can actually just take a pic of your favorite pair on the display racks.

All you need to do is send the pic (again, can be a pic of the swimming trunks on a hanger) to us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com with a line on what you like about that pair of trunk in order to qualify. It's as simple as that.  ;) 

See you at Male-HQ

317677_10151051192246339_465313624_n.jpg

Our next submission for the Male-HQ Sep Giveaway comes from BWer Eugeneie whose favorite swimwear is a pair from the AquaSapien by Groovin' collection:

"I like this Groovin' white swim wear as the printing on the butt area actually does lift up the bum

and the fabric feels so smooth and soft."

Thank you for this pic!  :twisted: 

783610825_o.jpg

Our next submission for the Male-HQ Sep Giveaway is from BWer passby. One of his favorites is the sexy Teron swimwear. Did you know that you can customize your own bespoke Teron swimming trunks at our store? Speak to us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road for more details.

"Teron is desired for the customization option and low cut"

784038039_o.jpg

Good Sunday morning guys. BWer passby sent us two of his favorites, and this swimming trunk from Groovin' is his second:

"The Groovin' is favored for it's bold print across, rarely any swim wear has such unique design."

Visit us today at Male-HQ, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road, send us a pic of your favorite swimwear with your reason why, and stand a chance to win a pair of AquaSapien by Groovin' swimwear in our Sep Giveaway.

784038053_o.jpg

Unilad91 proudly showcases his favorite pair of swimwear from Teron, exclusively carried in-store at Male-HQ. The young lad says:

Absolutely loved this Teron pair, and it seems to blend perfectly with my current tan line. 

Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road to participate in our Sep Giveaway. Simply take a pic of your favorite swimwear, post it here or e-mail us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com telling us what you like about the trunks. We are giving away 5 pairs of AquaSapien by Groovin' this month.

784443889_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

Looks like we have quite a few Teron fans at Male-HQ. The next entry for our Sep Giveaway comes from BWer share. He says:

Exclusively carried in-store at Male-HQ... swimwear from Teron... simple, neat, & cool... Comes with inner lining pouch, enhances the entire package... super... ;)

Thank you for your entry!  :clap: 

784854953_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

Hello weekend! BWer Funkykiddo sends his favorite swimwear, which is the TOOT 2014 Racer. He says:

"I like the two-toned color panel in the front and it does enhance someone's bulge due to the sexy low cut. It just looks sexy when this swim wear does expose your bum cleavage. Overall a sexy and comfortable piece of swim wear which I love it "

Visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road, take a pic of your favorite swimwear, post it here or e-mail us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com telling us why and stand a chance to win a pair of AquaSapien by Groovin' swimwear in our Sep Giveaway.

784807261_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

Hello guys, are you having a great F1 weekend?  ;) 

The Evolution Man Moisture Protect SPF20 retailing at $40 is yours free with any in-store purchase of above $200 in a single receipt. While stock lasts.

We're at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

10616691_715882425127954_701605915044361

Edited by Male-HQ

Our next submission comes from BWer Werdna88, whose favorite swimwear is also a pair of Teron:

"Attracted by the striking colors. Once i tried it on, it snuggled nicely onto me and the drain line behind

sort of lifted up my bums!"

Thank you for your awesome pic! 10 days left to participate in our Male-HQ Sep Giveaway to win a pair of AquaSapien by Groovin' swimming trunks, exclusively for BW members.  :twisted: 

785284568_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

Good evening BWers, how is your week going?

Our next submission comes from 5ch120 whose favorite is a pair of TOOT Racer Swim Trunks:

"I like how this pair of swim trunks are a snug fit, along with its nice sexy-low cut giving a peek into what's inside. :3"

786584227_o.jpg

Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road to stand a chance to win a pair of AquaSapien by Groovin' swimwear in our Sep Giveaway.  ;) 

Next up is a submission from BWer Tyrtan. His favorite is a pair of AquaSapien by Groovin' swimming trunks: 

"Blue is my favourite colour and this pair of Groovin' trunks really caught my eyes with the right shade of blue, plus the contrasting white trimmings and the logo right at the side  makes a otherwise boring square trunk more interesting without over flattering. The  mid seam at the rear  helps to further firm and hold the butt, enhancing the overall look and feel of it."

Submit yours by Sep 30 for a chance to win a pair of AquaSapien by Groovin' swimwear in Male-HQ's Sep Giveaway exclusively for BW members^_^  

787388418_o.jpg 

Edited by Male-HQ

Guys, 4 days left to submit a pic of your favorite swimwear at Male-HQ to stand a chance to win a pair of AquaSapien by Groovin' swimwear. Visit us this weekend at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road to snap a pic. We have 5 pairs to giveaway this month.  ;) 

18185_10151093221466339_177171883_n.jpg?

Hello weekend! Our next pic comes from BWer boi1230. His favorite pair of swimming trunk comes from our AquaSapien by Groovin' collection. He says:

"I love the design of the trunk, with a very nice fit that makes my butt firmer." 

Thank you for your awesome pic! Last 3 days to submit your pic to stand a chance to win a pair of AquaSapien by Groovin' swimwear. Visit us this weekend at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

787782002_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

Hi guys, last 3 days to participate in our Male-HQ Sep Giveaway exclusively for BWers. Stand a chance to win a pair of AquaSapien by Groovin' swimwear, with fabrics from Italy.

Visit us today at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

644420_10151013536331339_2023878587_n.jp

Our next submission is from BWer Forfanden. His favorite swimwear is a pair of Teron:

"I love the this red Teron swim trunks. The build-in pouch accentuates my package and keeps it snug in a surprisingly comfortable manner. I love the low cut back as well. The overall coverage is minimal, allowing maximum tanning exposure.

And the back gives excellent support for my butt. Love it!!"

788239452_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

BWer joshtwjosh's favorite swimming trunk is also a pair of Teron. He says:

"I chose this swimwear because my personal preference is for a thin-waist, low-cut tan line, and this trunk perfectly meshes well with my existing tan line. Not to mention it has a sexy V-shape, and comfortably cups the butt, whilst still keeping the overall form classic by the use of the masculine deep blue and cleverly placed front logo."

Thank you for your awesome pic! 

788347736_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

And from mate69, also a pair of Teron:

"I like this pair of Teron swimwear as it fits snugly, accentuates my tanline  and has good colour contrast."

Thank you guys for your participation in the Male-HQ Sep Giveaway.  :clap: 

788637472_o.jpg

Hello BWers, the end of Sep brings us to the start of our Male-HQ Oct Giveaway.

We have 10 x $20 gift vouchers (min. purchase $50) exclusively for BW members. To stand a chance to win, simply:

• Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road
  • Take a picture of your favorite underwear (wearing is optional; pics of underwear on hangers qualify too)
  • Tell us why it's your favorite

Post it here or e-mail us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com. That's it!  ^_^ 

10346513_671216289594568_147190904382135

Edited by Male-HQ

To celebrate this long weekend, all your in-store purchases at Male-HQ from Oct 3-6 earn double Rewards Points. For e.g. if your purchase is $100 you earn $20 in store credit applicable towards your next visit.

Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.  ;) 

1903994_720701111312752_5807012254071105

Edited by Male-HQ

Participate in our Male-HQ Oct Giveaway while earning double rewards points all weekend from Oct 3-6. It's straightforward. Say your purchase is $100. You'll earn $20 in store credit applicable to your next visit. ^_^ 

10304442_721089311273932_827089820518505

Edited by Male-HQ

Male-HQ Double Rewards Points weekend continues today. How does it work? Say your purchase is $100, you'll earn $20 in store credit applicable to your next visit. 

Visit us today for a specially curated collection of 
#underwear #swimwear #beachwear #activewear #grooming #toys and take part in our Oct Giveaway while you're here. We are giving out 10 x $20 gift vouchers (min. purchase of $50) this month.

10404130_722155584500638_379199423872150

Edited by Male-HQ

Hello BWers, hope you're enjoying your long weekend. We're open today till 9pm. Enjoy double Male-HQ rewards points when you shop us today (e.g. a $100 purchase earns $20 in store credit applied to your next visit).

Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

1622068_722884747761055_8307481472355886

Edited by Male-HQ

The first submission for our Male-HQ Oct Giveaway (10 x $20 vouchers to be won) comes from BWer Torak. His favorite underwear is a pair of Groovin':

"Wearing only my Groovin increases my sexual appeal ten fold.  How about u?"

Thank you for your pic! Awesome toned physique!  :twisted: 

789904958_o.jpg

TGIF! We had such a great response to our Male-HQ Sep Giveaway that we decided to give out 7 pairs of AquaSapien by Groovin' swimwear instead of the original 5. We're sorry we had to disappoint some, but we invite all BWers to take part in our Oct Giveaway. We're giving away 10 x $20 gift vouchers (min. $50 purchase to use). Simply send us a pic of your favorite underwear at Male-HQ and tell us what you like about it. 

Congrats to the Sep winners: boi1230, Eugeneie, Unilad91, chapapa, Tyrtan, passby, and kong.   :clap: 

321354_10151357910411339_1075750173_n.jp

Edited by Male-HQ

We're launching an all-new collection of C-IN2 underwear from New York featuring the latest Fall colors with unique masculine palettes. We invite you to view the full collection in-store this weekend and participate in our Oct Giveaway (10 x  $20 gift vouchers to be won).

Check us out at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

791020543_o.jpg

• G_M changed the title to MaleHQ Giveaway: Underwear, Toys & Great Deals!!
  • Bern featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.