Male HQ

Male-HQ Monthly Giveaway : New Items to Giveaway Every Month

Male-HQ

Congrats to @sara90 @Silverarrowdan @Tstumble769 @Darkwish8686 & @yiswim for each winning a free pair of Timoteo underwear in our BW Mar Giveaway Contest. :clap: Please PM us with your name, e-mail address & preferred size (S/M/L) by Apr 19 for your redemption voucher.

For the month of April, stand a chance to win a pair of ADDICTED underwear from Spain. Simply head to our new affiliate site http://www.addicted-to-es.com/ devoted to all things ADDICTED & ES COLLECTION. Tell us which is your favorite underwear there & why. It's that simple. :D

Meanwhile, enjoy 20% off storewide during our launch month by using ES20 at checkout.

16991716_1241851022531089_17804940584695

7 minutes ago, Male-HQ said:

Congrats to @sara90 @Silverarrowdan @Tstumble769 @Darkwish8686 & @yiswim for each winning a free pair of Timoteo underwear in our BW Mar Giveaway Contest. :clap: Please PM us with your name, e-mail address & preferred size (S/M/L) by Apr 19 for your redemption voucher.

For the month of April, stand a chance to win a pair of ADDICTED underwear from Spain. Simply head to our new affiliate site http://www.addicted-to-es.com/ devoted to all things ADDICTED & ES COLLECTION. Tell us which is your favorite underwear there & why. It's that simple. :D

Thanks for the giveaway! 

For April giveaway, I'm sticking to my hot favourite - Addicted Underwear My Basic 3-Pack Briefs. 

I like basic colours. As I grew older, I sticking to plain colours. So Addicted Underwear My Basic 3-Pack Briefs fits my style. 

I don't own any ADDICTED briefs yet. Preference is just based on pictures. 

An alternate profile | http://www.dudesnude.com/members/885057/

On 4/16/2017 at 7:10 PM, Male-HQ said:

Meanwhile, enjoy 20% off storewide during our launch month by using ES20 at checkout.

Hey! Thanks!

I totally love the jockstraps from ES Collection. 

http://addicted-to-es.com/es-collection-underwear-un191-basic-jock-navy/

I have the one above in Navy. Simply, yet masculine. Love it when I'm in this piece in the gym changing room.

Do you know that Male-HQ have their ES collection on sale at Isetan Scotts? Cin2, Toot, Grip, 2eros, etc all from Male-HQ.

For Addicted, I prefer the equally navy Addicted brief

http://addicted-to-es.com/addicted-underwear-bikini-brief-navy/

Clean cut, comfortable fabric. Perfection.

Edited by Silverarrowdan

Thank you @Male-HQ for choosing me as one of the winners in the March giveaway.

For the April Giveaway, the ES Collection Underwear UN190 Basic Mini Boxer White looks like it is gonna be my favourite.pair from ES

The colours are indeed suitable for every occasion. They aren't too loud or flashy and looks comfortable to put on in any climate.

Futhermore, it looks smooth to the touch. Definitely a preferred choice of mine.

(PS: Will write a post on the compression tights and underwear which I had purchased in the month of March soon, when my work permits me to do so. )

UN190_C01F__91823.1489842444.jpg

Hello,

For April giveaway, i would totally go for the ES Collection Underwear UN194 Silver Combi Brief White. Back to the basic color, i always love it when it is plain white brief, but this collection with the silver combi design makes the brief white looks awesome. It looks comfortable to touch and put on as well. 

This silver combi brief white is definitely my preferred choice of brief. 

Edited by Barlieaxn

Hello,

For April giveaway, i would totally go for the Addicted Underwear Contrast Mesh Jock Brief Navy.

The mesh type of design making the wearer looks sexy and the back design can further enhance the impact of bubble butt.

Overall, it ampliiers the charming level of wearer.

Shirt's off, summer's on. Kuan Yiou from SMU hanging out in his STUD beachshorts from Male-HQ :P

All-new SS2017 arrivals at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

18118728_1301842823198575_73237547264926

Edited by Male-HQ

A new month brings a new Giveaway :P For May, simply tell us which is your favorite pleasure toy at www.male-hq.com and stand a chance to win a free cock ring ^_^

Meanwhile, seduce and swoon in the all-new TOOT TSX Bikini Swimbriefs from Japan. Comes in Black & Navy. Now at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

18278719_1306308212752036_87255434310736

For the May giveaway, I would like to comment on the Screaming O Ofinity Double Erection Ring Blue , which is the new toy I have bought in the month of April. 

Not only does it snugly keep the blood in your hard-on, it also is able to keep your little babies in you for a sensuous long session. 

It comes in a fanciful baby blue colour,definitely a tad more interesting that the conventional black colour toys come in. 

Get this cock ring and anything you like from the  huge range of toys Male-HQ has. There is bound to be something for everyone. :twisted:

RNG2-BU-101_C__16209.1491494480.220.290.jpg

Edited by Darkwish8686

• G_M changed the title to MaleHQ Giveaway: Underwear, Toys & Great Deals!!
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.