Male HQ

Male-HQ Monthly Giveaway : New Items to Giveaway Every Month

Male-HQ

On 2/7/2017 at 10:35 PM, Male-HQ said:

A new month brings a new Giveaway Contest. Simply tell us which is your favorite pleasure toy at Male-HQ & why, and stand a chance to win a travel-size tube of made-in-Germany pjur Extreme Glide Lube:P

935686840_o.jpg

So excited! I'm going to MaleHQ today to get my new toy.... or lub in this case.

http://www.male-hq.com/magic-eyes-white-lotion-360ml/

the lub really resembles cum... would love to see it in action!

For February giveaway

Did you say a water-based lube?

Well, here you have it!

Tried the PJUR water-based lube. If you think this 100ml of stuff is not enough for your anal sex, think again.

This magical lube doesn't ever dry up. Just a bit of it allows intimate pleasure between you and your partner, with only the need to reapply it again after a long while.

This is unlike the other lubricants which I have tried in the past, which requires intermittent "top-ups" during anal insertion with a scope, my scope, that is.

Get yours at Male-HQ today! :)

pjur_man_basic_waterbased_100ml__52802.1404350590.1280.1280.jpg

Stand a chance to win a travel-size tube of made-in-Germany pjur Extreme Glide Lube:P Simply tell us which is your favorite pleasure toy at Male-HQ & why.

Meanwhile, check-out the all-new collection from TOOT at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

935686840_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

Simply wild and amazing

The design of TOOT Mesh Open Nano Trunk is accentuates the beauty of the male anatomy. It alludes an aura of  conservativeness by covering the male's essentials, yet at the same time, lets out a scent of wildness by exposing the bum area, drawing attention to it.

Get your pair at Male-HQ today.  :)

Edited by Darkwish8686

Hearty congrats to @Darkwish8686 @yiswim @chapapa @LickinGood for winning a pair of Pistol Pete underwear each in our Jan 2017 Giveaway Contest :clap: Please PM us with your (1) Name (2) E-mail & (3) Preferred Size by Feb 24 to receive your redemption voucher.

Check out the ultra sexy collection at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

12747536_947635411952653_760652416148607

On 07/02/2017 at 10:35 PM, Male-HQ said:

A new month brings a new Giveaway Contest. Simply tell us which is your favorite pleasure toy at Male-HQ & why, and stand a chance to win a travel-size tube of made-in-Germany pjur Extreme Glide Lube:P

935686840_o.jpg

Toy's Heart ANAGRIP P-Spot Massager

http://www.male-hq.com/toys-heart-anagrip-p-spot-massager/

Ana_Grip__32581.1412693175.1280.1280.jpg

I have purchased this Toys Heart ANAGRIP, which till today is still my favourite prostrate massager. never under-estimate this small toy, suprsingly it does very well what it says, stimulating the male g-spot right on. with the anotomically designed toy, it makes insertion easily and smoothly without causing any pain.  I have also always use it as a prelude to any anal sex for the passive partner or those who wish to try out anal toy for the first time. it really feels not too intimidating for them. for guys who are not comfortable with self pleasure of fingering, this is the best option to try out, and I think with the pjur extreme glide lube, I am sure you will be stuck in your room for hours and hours of pleasure.

Edited by TYRtan

On 18/02/2017 at 11:33 AM, Male-HQ said:

Stand a chance to win a travel-size tube of made-in-Germany pjur Extreme Glide Lube:P Simply tell us which is your favorite pleasure toy at Male-HQ & why.

Bought the Rocks-Off 8 Ball Cock & Ball Ring. Love the outcome because it gives me rock hard Hardon 

672329758_8427021.jpg

Edited by yiswim

An alternate profile | http://www.dudesnude.com/members/885057/

@yiswim :whistle: The Rocks-Off 8 Ball Cock & Ball Ring sure performs its job well. :P

51 minutes ago, yiswim said:

Bought the Rocks-Off 8 Ball Cock & Ball Ring. Love the outcome because it gives me rock hard Hardon 

672329758_8427021.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

Final week to win a travel-size tube of made-in-Germany pjur Extreme Glide Lube:P Simply tell us which is your favorite pleasure toy at Male-HQ & why.

Meanwhile, check-out the all-new collection from TOOT at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

935686840_o.jpg

The all-new Addicted Light Brief is just slightly see-thru to showcase your manly silhouette. Comes in Black & Navy

Check out the new Addicted CREAMY 2017 collection now at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

The all-new Addicted Contrast Mesh Jock Brief combines the frontal coverage of a brief and the open rear of a jockstrap.

Check out the new Addicted CREAMY 2017 collection now at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

Edited by Male-HQ

The Magic Eyes Sumitomo Antimicrobial Spray with Compound Ion is a thorough yet gentle sanitizer that can be used both on your toys as well as on your body. Deodorizes as well, so you can use it on your sensitive parts both before and after pleasure play. :P

Check out the Magic Eye collection of toys from Japan at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

4571324240718.MAIN__99519.1483200679.128

Edited by Male-HQ

A new month brings a new Giveaway Contest. This month, stand a chance to win a FREE pair of Timoteo underwear direct from Los Angeles.

Simply tell us if you're a briefs, trunks--or for the more adventurous--jockstrap, g-string/thong, etc kinda guy and which is your favorite item at www.male-hq.com

12888730_970708699645324_509038387757083

6 hours ago, Male-HQ said:

A new month brings a new Giveaway Contest. This month, stand a chance to win a FREE pair of Timoteo underwear direct from Los Angeles.

Simply tell us if you're a briefs, trunks--or for the more adventurous--jockstrap, g-string/thong, etc kinda guy and which is your favorite item at www.male-hq.com

I love undies. So asking me to choose which style is simply difficult. However I like the Groovin Athletic V-cut mesh briefs simply because of the combination of different fabrics which makes the undies look sexier. 

http://www.male-hq.com/groovin-underwear-athletic-v-cut-mesh-brief-black/

IMG_9668.PNG

I am indeed more of a trunks and jockstrap person but am intrigued by this pair of mesh brief aka Pistol Pete Underwear Titan Power Mesh Brief Navy which came from Male-HQ.

My very first pair of mesh brief, it provides an out-of-the-world feel as it provides heat to be more easily dissipitated while being light and cool to the touch. 

What's more? The two holes at the bottom of the waistband allows cool air to enter, providing ventilation to the groin area and keeping it at ideal temperature, even after wearing it for a long day. 

Get your favourite pair of underwear at Male-HQ today. There would indeed be something for every underwear lover. 

1488378702716.thumb.jpg.4bff2f29adfd7823e85cd9951ac8df12.jpg

Edited by Darkwish8686

Fantastic submissions for our Mar Giveaway Contest, @Tedor & @Darkwish8686 :whistle:Keep'em coming guys.

For the month of Mar, stand a chance to win a FREE pair of Timoteo underwear direct from Los Angeles. Simply tell us if you're a briefs, trunks--or for the more adventurous--jockstrap, g-string/thong, etc kinda guy and which is your favorite item at www.male-hq.com

12091344_889236087792586_785941000639473

The all-new Addicted Contrasted Mesh Brief signals to the world that you have your A-game on for the urban jungle

Check out the all-new Addicted CREAMY collection now at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

A new month brings a new Giveaway Contest. This month, stand a chance to win a FREE pair of Timoteo underwear direct from Los Angeles.

Simply tell us if you're a briefs, trunks--or for the more adventurous--jockstrap, g-string/thong, etc kinda guy and which is your favorite item at www.male-hq.com

12360169_915268881855973_128299608148586

Sexy, suave & practical for everyday wear is the all-new Addicted My Basic Jockstrap. Comes in a value 3-Pack.

Check out the all-new Addicted CREAMY collection now at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

Edited by Male-HQ

On 01/03/2017 at 0:10 AM, Male-HQ said:

I had enjoyed briefs-cut in underwear. Which is my favourite item at Male-HQ? Wow, that's a tough question. I like almost every piece I bought thus far. Just for this question, perhaps I will choose this piece by New Urbanmale. Mesh like material for maximum air flow. And a pouch that brings out a nice bulge. 

PhotoGrid_1488719266298.jpg

An alternate profile | http://www.dudesnude.com/members/885057/

Surrender control to the LELO Hugo Prostate Massager from Sweden. It's not called the Ferrari of sex toys for nothing. For even more imaginative couple play, hand the remote-control to your partner 2764.png<3

We've curated a special collection LELO for you at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

LELO_Insignia_HUGO_product-1_ocean-blue_

On 3/1/2017 at 0:10 AM, Male-HQ said:

I wear thongs most of the time, even at work and in the gym. So if I were to pick one that I would wear everyday, anywhere from male-hq, I would pick the Groovin Thong below.
There isn't any thong from Timoteo though. For Timoteo, I'll pick the shadow jockstrap.

On 3/1/2017 at 0:10 AM, Male-HQ said:

I love brief and jockstrap =D
There are too many my favourite item on Male-HQ, definitely love the jockstrap collection that you have =D

A new month brings a new Giveaway Contest. This month, stand a chance to win a FREE pair of Timoteo underwear direct from Los Angeles.

Simply tell us if you're a briefs, trunks--or for the more adventurous--jockstrap, g-string/thong, etc kinda guy and which is your favorite item at www.male-hq.com

12391252_915078258541702_914331745131888

22 hours ago, Male-HQ said:

12391252_915078258541702_914331745131888

I like brief cut underwear. Sometimes if I'm feeling naughty, a jockstrap. Just too many items to name. The white ones sure interest me. Just like the photo above now. 

• G_M changed the title to MaleHQ Giveaway: Underwear, Toys & Great Deals!!
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.