Male HQ

Male-HQ Monthly Giveaway : New Items to Giveaway Every Month

Male-HQ

Hi guys, we're Male-HQ, a new men's lifestyle store curating cult labels from around the world with a mission to help men look great inside out. We stock men's underwear, swimwear, socks, accessories, and grooming brands including TOOT, STUD, Very STUD, 2EROS, Groovin', Teron, Unsimply Stitched, and more.

In partnership with Blowing Wind, we're launching monthly giveaways exclusively for BW members starting July. There'll be new prizes every month, so stay tuned for July's giveaways on Mon night. :)

Meanwhile, this weekend, we're celebrating the freedom to love. Visit us in any pink apparel item (underwear counts!) from today to Sun and enjoy 20% discount off your purchases. We're at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. We're open Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm.

Hi guys, to celebrate Male-HQ's launch in Singapore, we'll be having monthly giveaways from Jul-Nov exclusively for Blowing Wind members.

For July, here's your chance to grab a Groovin' Sports Jock to sizzle up your wardrobe in 3 simple steps:

(1) Visit the Male-HQ lifestyle store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. We're open Wed-Sun from 12pm-9pm

(2) Snap a pic of your favorite piece of underwear in the store

(3) Post it here or e-mail it to us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com

It's that simple! We have 10 pairs of the über-sexy Groovin' Sports Jock to give away for the month of July. We'll contact winners for size and collection details.

767843693_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

Hi guys, visit us today at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road to stand a chance to win a pair of Groovin' Sports Jock.

Simply snap a pic of your favorite underwear in the store, post it here or e-mail us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com. That's it! 

We have 10 pairs to give away this month. :-)

Hi guys, TGIF! We have a submission from fellow BWer kokonutz. He loved the STUD Maverick underwear so much that he took a pic of himself wearing it in our fitting room. Awesome pic! Dear kokonutz, since you're the first to submit, you win a pair of Groovin' Sports Jock (hang in there for details after the giveaway ends).

This is what he had to say about the STUD brief:

"I like how it fits on me...and the design is nice!  The uneven blocks of red, blue, grey and white accentuate and bring out the shapely contours of a man's hip area. The cotton fabric feels soft and comfortable on the skin - important since we're talking about a man's most sensitive part here. And the strings in front give one a desire to untie them to see what surprise the wearer has within the undie.

All in all, it's one undie to be shown off in to fellow guy friends."

768718695_o.jpg

Hi guys, we hope you don't mind a small public service announcement from us. We read with interest a discussion among fellow BWers about the issues they encountered with some condom brands and would like to share that we've just brought in a range of premium, specialty condoms from Japan.

Check them out in-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road or online at http://www.male-hq.com/. Have a great weekend, guys. :-)

10441191_681303628585834_793029247916261

Hi -Shopper-, thanks for the awesome pic! This pair of TOOT Pop Panther Nano Trunk is one of our favorites too. We're reposting to show fellow BWers that taking a pic of your favorite underwear on the display hangers qualify for the giveaway too. And you are free to submit as many entries as you want. So keep the pics coming! =) Either post them here or e-mail us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com.

768904776_o.jpg

Here's a new contribution from Male-HQ customer and BW member Torak. He says:

"I visited your store on 29 June 2014 & bought a pair of red Teron Swimming Trunk.  I also viewed other brands of underwear.  My favorite underwear brand that you carried in your store is Groovin.  :)

The underwear is really comfortable & beautifully shown my contours."  

Thank you for your submission to win for yourself a pair of Groovin' Sports Jock, Torak! Awesome physique btw. :-)

769042147_o.jpg

As it happens, BWer sara90's favorite pair of underwear at Male-HQ is also the STUD Maverick Brazil Brief. Here's a pic he shared with us to qualify for a chance to win the Groovin' Sports Jock.

He adds, "The material is comfortable and the design is nice and sexy." Thank you for your submission sara90. =)

769728436_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

It's Pro-Family Weekend at Male-HQ. Show us any pic of a penguin (or three!) and enjoy 20% off, including our new collection of TOOT underwear just arrived from Tokyo. Any purchase of above $100 in a single receipt receives a free pair of penguin socks by Unsimply Stitched of Los Angeles (while stock lasts).

Valid from Fri-Sun. Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. We're open from 12 noon-9pm.

10423961_684060051643525_549809530949268

Edited by Male-HQ

BWer unilad91 sends us this to qualify for the free Groovin' Sports Jock Giveaway. He says:

"I know this isn't exactly an underwear, but it's a freaking sexy pair of swimming trunks that's bound to attract some attention when I'm at the pool xD the drawstring makes it all more tantalising as I slowly remove them when changing out after the swim."

Oh, and he promises to send another pic of an underwear. Stay tuned.  :smokin:

770362982_o.jpg

Here's another look at the Groovin' Sports Jock. We're giving away 10 pairs to BWers all July. Visit Male-HQ today to take a pic of your favorite underwear in our store, post it here or e-mail us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com. It's that easy! We're at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. We're open from 12 noon-9pm.

770522538_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

BWer emorage sent us this pic of himself in the TOOT Monogram Super Nano Trunk underwear. He says:

"My favorite piece of underwear is this boxer brief from toot! The provides great design without compromising on the comfort. The waist band contours the hip area leaving my lower body looking extra sexy. The cotton fabric makes it feel as if you are wearing nothing. TOOT underwear is definitely comparable to those high end brand available on retail store and worth the price. Great price which makes you look and feel good at the same time."

Send in a pic of your favorite underwear at Male-HQ too to qualify for a chance to win a pair of Groovin' Sports Jock. You don't have to wear 'em if you're shy! We have 10 to give away this month. Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

770986610_o.jpg

Guest Guest

I brought a pair of groovin from one of the departmental stores in singapore long before your store opens. Not hoping to win but would like to share my old photo.

unnamed.jpg

Hi, that's a great pic of the Groovin' Accent V-Cut Bikini. And an awesome physique too. Thanks for sharing. :-) Please contact us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com for your chance to win a pair of Groovin' Sports Jock too.

Edited by Male-HQ

BWer unilad91 sends us another picture of himself, this time in his favorite TOOT Mesh Nano Boxer Trunk in Magenta. The handsome lad says:

I'm not usually one for boxer briefs, but with it's striking colors and the way it carries my bulge, it's certainly made it's way to being one of my favorite few designs xD

Submit your pic to maleheadquarters1@gmail.com for your chance to win a pair of Groovin' Sports Jock too. You do not have to submit your selfie if you're shy. Just snap a pic of your favorite pair on display and send it to us. Multiple entries are welcome.  :thumb: 

771892526_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

A BWer who is on the shy side (we'll just call him Guest1) sent us this pic of the TOOT Nylon Denim Nano Trunk. He loves how sexy it looks and how soft it feels on his skin.

Send us yours too for a chance to win a pair of the Groovin' Sports Jock. Contest ends this month.  ;) 

772055749_o.jpg

BWer nauticalpriest sent us this awesome pic and the following words:

It was my first visit to your store today and i was amazed by the range of underwears you guys carry! i fell in love with the toot mesh boxer briefs. I normally freeball but this pair just makes me feel so sexy! Thanks a lot!

Earning your chance to win a pair of Groovin' Sports Jock is easy. Visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. Take a pic of your favorite underwear in the store. Send it to us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com. That's it!  :thumb: 

772743910_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

After walking into the Male-Hq store today, I found myself starring at this pair of Groovin' undies! I couldn't resist and bought a nice hot red pair. Its Lycra material makes it feel like i'm wearing a pair of swimming trunks but yet its super comfortable and makes my package looks... tempting. Thanks guys! Great staff working there who is also very friendly and gives advise on what to buy as well! Keep it up!

2iks4zs.jpg

Dear JR19: Yes, this giveaway is open to visitors in Singapore. If you should win and require us to mail the item overseas, we'll just charge a small shipping fee of US$3.00 via PayPal. Shipping method is registered air mail.

Dear chapapa: Awesome pic! The Groovin' Accent V-Cut Bikini fits you perfectly. Thank you for complimenting our colleague for his service. :-) Would you mind e-mailing us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com so we can contact you with collection details should you win?

BWer share's favorite underwear at Male-HQ is the STUD Tucker Jock Blue. This is what he said:

"Visited Male-HQ lifestyle store (#02-06, Ming Arcade, opposite Hard Rock Cafe, 21 Cuscaden Road) yesterday...

Snapped my favourite piece of underwear in the store... Stand out from the rest... Wear it proud... cool..."

Our July giveaway ends on the 31st.  To stand a chance at winning the Groovin' Sports Jock: (1) Visit us at our store; (2) Take a pic of your favorite underwear;  (3) Send it to us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com. It's that simple!  :thumb: 

773203707_o.jpg

Hello guys, here's the start to a beautiful long weekend.  ;) 

Another shy BWer who prefers not to be named (so we call him Guest2) sent us this pic of the STUD Denim Hardy Brief. It incorporates masculine sportiness with a touch of luxury with its ultra soft cotton fabric and a functioning side button for fine detailing.

We're open throughout the long weekend, so come in and say hi.  We're at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

773339648_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

BWer Guest1 sent us another favorite of his, the TOOT Bonding Jockstrap. This sexy number is one of our hottest. It arrived last week from Tokyo and we have only three pairs left.

Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road for your chance to win a pair of Groovin' Sports Jock before July 31. We're open throughout the long weekend.

773491177_o.jpg

And here's another view of the STUD Denim Hardy Brief that Guest2 sent us.

We're open on Monday, July 28. Winning a pair of Groovin' Sports Jock is easy: (1) Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road; (2) Take a picture of your favorite underwear in the store; (3) Send it to us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com.

773339643_o.jpg

Unilad91 returned to Male-HQ and couldn't resist the STUD Buckler Denim brief. Featuring a real side buckler, its fine detailing demonstrates your sophistication.

Male-HQ is open today from 12pm-9pm, and we welcome you at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

773685281_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

BWer davzen sent us a pic of the STUD Aprilia Brief. He likes how sporty and athletic it looks.

Two more days to win a pair of Groovin' Sports Jock. Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. Take a pic of your favorite underwear, send it to us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com by July 31. It's that simple.  :thumb: 

773981631_o.jpg

BWer nauticalpriets has Groovin' firmly on his mind. He sends us a picture of him in one of our most sensual trunks from the Groovin' mesh collection with a note:

This time I tried the semi-transparent boxer briefs and I think they are very sexy! Enhances my bulge to look slightly bigger than it is. :)

One more day to send us a pic of your favorite underwear from Male-HQ before the July contest ends. Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

774205253_o.jpg

BWer nauticalpriest sent us a few pics of himself in the ultra sensual, ultra soft Groovin' Mesh Camo Trunk. Here is another close-up.

One more day to submit a pic of your favorite underwear at Male-HQ to us to stand a chance to win a Groovin' Sports Jock. We're at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.  ;) 

774233768_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

Good morning BWers, Guest2 send us a pic of the Groovin' Accent V-Cut underwear as another of his favorite. He must have been inspired by the striking image that local model Tommy cut in this same pair of underwear. We share both images below.

Last day to send us a pic of your favorite underwear at Male-HQ for a chance to win a pair of Groovin' Sports Jock. Visit us today at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

46836_691548344228029_360669128261949163

774382856_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

And here's another submission by Unilad91. His favorite is the Groovin' Bold-Line Push-Up Brief:

"I actually bought myself this pair, but I got the white color as the idea of it getting soaked and being a little see through was a total turn on... Also, the push up pouch made everything look so good!"

We're accepting entries until midnight today for July's giveaway contest for a free pair of Groovin' Sports Jock. Visit us at Male-HQ, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

774395882_o.jpg

Welcome to our August Giveaway exclusively for BW members.

August is Pleasure Month at Male-HQ. New to our growing collection of pleasure products are pjur (pronounced "pure") lubricants from Germany. We have 10 bottles of 30ml pjur Superhero EnergizinGingko lubes to give away. Performance-boosting Ginkgo extracts are added to this premium formula  for men who are keen to harness and prolong their power. Ginkgo has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine, and is valued for improving blood circulation.

To stand a chance at winning a tube for yourself, all you have to do is:

(1) Visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road

(2) Take a pic of your favorite lube from the pjur range

(3) Post it or send it to us at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com telling us why it's your favorite (multiple entries are welcome)

It's that simple.  ;) 

774479351_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

Hello unilad91, yes we do have sample sachets, while stock lasts. Simply request for a sample sachet at the cashier with any purchase.

Hi Enelym1978, yes, pjur lubes with their German quality are simply the best, aren't they? They keep you going and going. :-) Please drop Male-HQ when you can. We'd love to show you the range we have specially curated. 

Edited by Male-HQ

Ready...get set...weekend!  :twisted: 

Male-HQ was squeezing room only yesterday when the lads from NUS Temasek Hall visited. We think you'll love this pic as much as we do.

Come say hi to us this weekend at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. And while you're here, take a pic of your favorite pjur lube from Germany to participate in our August Giveaway.

10375125_693224060727124_245657619624790

Edited by Male-HQ

Another candid pic of NUS Temasek Hall lads hanging out at Male-HQ. Come say hi to us this weekend at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. 

Participate in our August giveaway exclusively for BW members to win a tube of 30ml pjur made-in-Germany Superhero EnergizinGingko lube. We have 10 tubes to give away.  ;) 

10443512_693901583992705_867663073047021

Edited by Male-HQ

unilad91 sent in the first entry for a chance to win a bottle of 30ml pjur Superhero EnergizinGingko lube and he has this to say:

"I bought this lube some time back actually, and it's freaking good! Tried it and compared to the usual conventional brands like Durex, it doesn't dry up as quickly! Really good for anal sex xD"

Visit us today to check out our new collection of pleasure products from Germany, New York and Japan at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. Receive a free tube of Evolution Man Revitalize Eye Gel retailing at $40 FREE with any purchase of above $100 in a single receipt (while stock lasts).

774998005_o.jpg

Hello guys,

The following BWers have won a pair of Groovin' Sports Jock each for participating in our Male-HQ July Giveaway exclusively for BW members. :clap: 

We invite all BW members to take part in our August Giveaway for a chance to win a bottle of 30ml made-in-Germany pjur Superhero EnergizinGingko Lube. 

kokonutz

shopper

Torak

Sara90

Unilad91

natuicalpriest

chapapa

passby

kong

Thank you for supporting our July Giveaway.  ^_^ 

BWer share sent us this pic of the pjur Superhero EnergizinGingko lubricant with this note:

pjur Superhero EnergizinGingko Lube is the chosen 1. The perfect lubricant for boosting my performance... With the Gingko extract for blood circulation, it can only grow bigger and last longer... wow! ;)

Thank you! Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road to participate in our August giveaway to stand a chance to win a 30ml pjur Superhero EnergizinGingko lube.  ^_^ 

777048308_o.jpg

Edited by Male-HQ

Happy Birthday Singapore!

To celebrate this special occasion, Male-HQ is giving 20% off storewide this National Day weekend. Simply show up in any red or white apparel (underwear counts! :twisted:) to enjoy your discount. 

Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. We're also online at http://www.male-hq.com/.

10384927_697048113678052_543608760548412

Edited by Male-HQ

Happy National Day! BWer kong sent us this pic of his favorite pjur Back Door Relaxing Anal Glide from Germany with the following review:

This pjur lubricant enhance my manhood to perform faster anal glide and my partner back door was feeling good with wet sensation!

Visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. Send us a pic of your favorite pjur lube at maleheadquarters1@gmail.com telling us why it's your favorite, and stand a chance to win a bottle of 30ml pjur Superhero EnergizinGingko Lube.

777243702_o.jpg

• G_M changed the title to MaleHQ Giveaway: Underwear, Toys & Great Deals!!
  • Bern featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.