Male HQ

The Kenji Studio (Near Braddell MRT Station)

A credible & professional young massage therapist who is great in his work, in fact he released all my tightness, soreness & tensions in my whole body. Rarely, u can find such good looking, young, fit, energetic boy who can indeed massage in a professional way, relaxing yet can release the bad elements contained in the muscle fibres at the same time. He has proven his passion in his job effortlessly. U will definitely continue to do very well in the massage industry, judging by yr streamless flow of clients and yr fantastic efforts shown in yr work.

On 7/8/2018 at 2:23 PM, Yswanto said:

A credible & professional young massage therapist who is great in his work, in fact he released all my tightness, soreness & tensions in my whole body. Rarely, u can find such good looking, young, fit, energetic boy who can indeed massage in a professional way, relaxing yet can release the bad elements contained in the muscle fibres at the same time. He has proven his passion in his job effortlessly. U will definitely continue to do very well in the massage industry, judging by yr streamless flow of clients and yr fantastic efforts shown in yr work.

Thanks Yswanto for the great review, much appreciated! :)

Edited by Kenjimassage

Contact Kenji

WhatsApp: +65 9844 4644

Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/kenjimassagesg/ 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 7:42 PM, Kenjimassage said:

Dear BW Members,

Do read on these information before texting me for an appointment to have a better understanding of my services.

Massage Rates

Outcall Massage Services

Fusion Massage (Normal massage oil)

60 min - $60

90 min - $80

120 min - $100

Incall Massage Services

60 min - $78

90 min - $108

(Based on shop's price list)

** For aroma essential oil, additional of $5 applies

Operating Hours

Monday to Thursday

6.00pm - 11.30pm

Friday & Eve of Public Holidays

5.30pm - 3.00am

Saturday

7.00am - 3.00am

Sunday & Public Holidays

7.00am - 11.30pm

(Incall will need to end by 10.30pm everyday due to government regulation.)

*** Please note to book me at least one (1) day in advance as I do not entertain same day appointment booking. Hope for your kind understanding.

My contacts are as follows,

LINE: kenjimassage

(Please only use these 2 communication modes.)

Hope to serve you soon!

Kenji :)

Edited by Kenjimassage

Contact Kenji

• 4 weeks later...

We had a more than 6 hrs massage marathon with Kenji, 4 of us doing 1.5 hrs each, one after another but had toilet & drink breaks in-between sessions. All of us enjoyed it very much, even for the last person which we thought Kenji will be tired after so much bodyworks, but his strokes are still firm & consistent, no sign of fatigue (I am the last person btw lol). He is definitely a fit boy, can tell from his sculpted and toned body, so tough. We were all satisfied customers, relaxed & muscle loosen :)

Rest well, Kenji! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 11:03 AM, cutecutebob said:

We had a more than 6 hrs massage marathon with Kenji, 4 of us doing 1.5 hrs each, one after another but had toilet & drink breaks in-between sessions. All of us enjoyed it very much, even for the last person which we thought Kenji will be tired after so much bodyworks, but his strokes are still firm & consistent, no sign of fatigue (I am the last person btw lol). He is definitely a fit boy, can tell from his sculpted and toned body, so tough. We were all satisfied customers, relaxed & muscle loosen :)

Rest well, Kenji! 

Thank you cutecutebob for the great review, glad that the 4 of you enjoyed the massage. See you all in end September! :)

Dear All,

As you might not be aware, just a gentle reminder that I will require at least a day in advance booking. I will not reply to anyone who did not follow this clause. I have to plan my schedule ahead as will need to travel around. Do also take note that i will also. need to travel to the incall venue and will only be there when there is an appointment.

Hope for your kind attention and understanding.

Serve you soon :)

Kenji

Contact Kenji

On 9/16/2018 at 9:14 PM, Enelym1978 said:

Hey Kenji, I'll text you soon when I reach SG next week  :)  The chinese guy from Switzerland :P

I can't but recommend his massages, I have always been satisfied with his skills and it's professional, no weird vibes.

Hi Enelym1978, welcome back to SG!!! I realised your post is dated 16 Sep which was 2 weeks ago. Hopefully u are coming this week, hope to see u again soon :) Just take note of my change of contact details as per below announment.

Dear BW members,

I noticed a few people did not realise my contact details since 3 January 2018. My new contact details are as follows,

Hope to be of service to all of u soon :)

Kenji

Edited by Kenjimassage

Contact Kenji

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 7:42 PM, Kenjimassage said:

Dear BW Members,

Do read on these information before texting me for an appointment to have a better understanding of my services.

Massage Rates

Outcall Massage Services

60 min - $60

90 min - $80

120 min - $100

Incall Massage Services

60 min - $78

90 min - $108

(Based on shop's price list)

** For aroma essential oil, additional of $5 applies

Operating Hours

Monday to Thursday

6.00pm - 11.30pm

Friday & Eve of Public Holidays

5.30pm - 3.00am

Saturday

7.00am - 3.00am

Sunday & Public Holidays

7.00am - 11.30pm

(Incall will need to end by 10.30pm everyday due to government regulation.)

*** Please note to book me at least one (1) day in advance as I do not entertain same day appointment booking. Hope for your kind understanding.

My contacts are as follows,

LINE: kenjimassage

(Please only use these 2 communication modes.)

Hope to serve you soon!

Kenji :)

I wonder why outcall is cheaper than incall? Shouldn't it be reverse way? Becos outcall still need to travel.

8 minutes ago, tyan said:

I wonder why outcall is cheaper than incall? Shouldn't it be reverse way? Becos outcall still need to travel.

cos he has to use the shop facility so must pay the shop price, dude. read carefully the intro thread.

Yesterday was my first session with Kenji.

I would like to say that he is very good with his strength 

I had my first session with Kenji yesterday, and I was greeted by a young person. 
He gave me a friendly reception and asked if there are any particular areas I need to be worked on, which I shared. 
Very soon, he started the massage promptly. 

I do say that his massage skills are great, he helped to relieve the knots in my body, loosening up my muscles. 

For me, his pressure given between medium & hard.
A few times it will be painful, it is part of the process anyway, but he will slow down his movement but still giving the same pressure. 
I like this very much as it helps me adjust to the pain but still get to release the muscle knot. This is comparing to others that just reduce pressure, and it feels the knot is still there. 
However, this is just my opinion. 

Overall, Kenji showed professionalism in his service and delivered a massage that made me slept well last night. 
At the end of the massage, he shared a few advices with me since I do gym a lot which I am grateful for. 

I definitely be back to visit him again as I consider his to be the best massage I had in a long time, and I enjoyed his kind of fusion massage! 

So I do strongly recommend him if you need a massage that goes deep, helps you feel great and body loosened after, do consider him. 
If you prefer fusion massages, do consider him too.

Edited by daisuke
missing words

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 11:44 PM, tyan said:

Hi tyan, as I am using a massage shop for the incalls and they have their own rates, I will have to follow. And I have done outcalls for awhile before having this incall service, hence I continue with the outcall rates that I was using since day 1 for the benefits of my outcall clients :)

Contact Kenji

On 9/16/2018 at 9:14 PM, Enelym1978 said:

Hey Kenji, I'll text you soon when I reach SG next week  :)  The chinese guy from Switzerland :P

I can't but recommend his massages, I have always been satisfied with his skills and it's professional, no weird vibes.

Hi Enelym1978, welcome back to SG!!! I realised your post is dated 16 Sep which was 2 weeks ago. Hopefully u are coming this week, hope to see u again soon :) Just take not of my change of contact details as per below announment.

Dear BW members,

I noticed a few of my clients did not realise I have changed my contact details..

Contact Kenji

On 10/5/2018 at 10:49 AM, daisuke said:

Yesterday was my first session with Kenji.

I would like to say that he is 

I had my first session with Kenji yesterday, and I was greeted by a young person. 
He gave me a friendly reception and asked if there are any particular areas I need to be worked on, which I shared. 
Very soon, he started the massage promptly. 

I do say that his massage skills are great, he helped to relieve the knots in my body, loosening up my muscles. 

For me, his pressure given between medium & hard.
A few times it will be painful, it is part of the process anyway, but he will slow down his movement but still giving the same pressure. 
I like this very much as it helps me adjust to the pain but still get to release the muscle knot. This is comparing to others that just reduce pressure, and it feels the knot is still there. 
However, this is just my opinion. 

Overall, Kenji showed professionalism in his service and delivered a massage that made me slept well last night. 
At the end of the massage, he shared a few advices with me since I do gym a lot which I am grateful for. 

I definitely be back to visit him again as I consider his to be the best massage I had in a long time, and I enjoyed his kind of fusion massage! 

So I do strongly recommend him if you need a massage that goes deep, helps you feel great and body loosened after, do consider him. 
If you prefer fusion massages, do consider him too.

Thanks daisuke for giving me such great reviews, it was definitely a pleasure serving you, hope to serve you again soon :)

Contact Kenji

18 hours ago, Kenjimassage said:

Hi Enelym1978, welcome back to SG!!! I realised your post is dated 16 Sep which was 2 weeks ago. Hopefully u are coming this week, hope to see u again soon :) Just take not of my change of contact details as per below announment.

Dear BW members,

I noticed a few of my clients did not realise I have changed my contact details..

Haha yeah remember we exchanged some SMS. I had quite a bad time management this time so didnt realize you couldn't do weekdays afternoons. Missed out. 

Will enjoy your services next time I'm back ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 1:28 PM, Enelym1978 said:

Haha yeah remember we exchanged some SMS. I had quite a bad time management this time so didnt realize you couldn't do weekdays afternoons. Missed out. 

Will enjoy your services next time I'm back ;)

Yeah hope to see u again soon :)

Dear BW Members,

Please note I can do full day on next Monday, 29 October. So do book me early to avoid disappointment as slots are limited :)

Hope to serve u soon :)

Cheers!

Kenji

Contact Kenji

Got the time to log in and post my reviews with Kenji. Booked my first appointment with Kenji in early/mid Sep. Facing heavy stress with my job in F&B, affected my health.

Kenji is very professional, no hanky panky. I'm always someone who has gastric bloatedness, really like how Kenji massaged my abdomen area.

Unlike Javanese massage experience which is almost like a Tuina and Thai massage which contorts me in funny positions, Kenji's strokes are soft, continuous and flowing. He was warm hands too. Very very relaxing. Slept super well that night. 

Will book Kenji again if I have the time :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 5:31 AM, xiaocalx said:

Got the time to log in and post my reviews with Kenji. Booked my first appointment with Kenji in early/mid Sep. Facing heavy stress with my job in F&B, affected my health.

Kenji is very professional, no hanky panky. I'm always someone who has gastric bloatedness, really like how Kenji massaged my abdomen area.

Unlike Javanese massage experience which is almost like a Tuina and Thai massage which contorts me in funny positions, Kenji's strokes are soft, continuous and flowing. He was warm hands too. Very very relaxing. Slept super well that night. 

Will book Kenji again if I have the time :)

Thanks xiaocalx for this nice review, hope to serve u soon :)

All these great reviews were very motivational and a way of encouragement for me, even more so as I do not ask my clients to write reviews for me, but they like my massage and took the efforts to do that made me feel I am on the right track to my unitial hope that my massage can help people in their well being. I am very appreciative of all my clients who in one way or another, gave me thumb up for the work I have done. Some even will message me to ask me to take care and rest more, knowing I have been working very hard. I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart, and hope all of you benefitted from my massage.

Have a great week ahead :)

Kenji

PS: I have a great news to announce pretty soon, stay tuned ro this tread!

Contact Kenji

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear BW Members,

It has been a very hectic yet fruitful year for me, thank you all for the awesome support!

I am now taking a short break from massage and will be back next year, needed to recharge myself for the new year ahead. I will be back next year, will update here when I return :)

Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas and a wonderful holidays. See you next year :)

Cheers!

Kenji 

Contact Kenji

On 11/12/2018 at 10:57 AM, Kenjimassage said:

Thanks xiaocalx for this nice review, hope to serve u soon :)

All these great reviews were very motivational and a way of encouragement for me, even more so as I do not ask my clients to write reviews for me, but they like my massage and took the efforts to do that made me feel I am on the right track to my unitial hope that my massage can help people in their well being. I am very appreciative of all my clients who in one way or another, gave me thumb up for the work I have done. Some even will message me to ask me to take care and rest more, knowing I have been working very hard. I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart, and hope all of you benefitted from my massage.

Have a great week ahead :)

Kenji

PS: I have a great news to announce pretty soon, stay tuned ro this tread!

got pic?

Have engaged Kenji for close to a year, and he has always been professional in his services. His skills and the pressure he applies has been very good and consistent, and he never rushes for time. Just to add also: no funny business or hanky-panky.

A good masseur that I hope to continue to engage in 2019 =)

@Triathlon

For posting sensitive info on masseur and by trying to get into trouble with the law, you are hereby given 1 week holiday for each post you posted.

Therefore, in total, 3 weeks holiday. 

See you in 3 weeks. Do that again in the massage folder and you will be banned permanently.

On 12/30/2018 at 11:47 PM, G_M said:

@Triathlon

For posting sensitive info on masseur and by trying to get into trouble with the law, you are hereby given 1 week holiday for each post you posted.

Therefore, in total, 3 weeks holiday. 

See you in 3 weeks. Do that again in the massage folder and you will be banned permanently.

Thank you.

Contact Kenji

Dear BW Members,

Wishing you a Happy New Year and a blessed 2019!

I will be back in business starting next Monday, 7 January 2019, and you can start booking your appointment now.

Hope to be of service to you soon :)

Kenji

Contact Kenji

On 1/3/2019 at 8:46 PM, Kenjimassage said:

Dear BW Members,

Wishing you a Happy New Year and a blessed 2019!

I will be back in business starting next Monday, 7 January 2019, and you can start booking your appointment now.

Hope to be of service to you soon :)

Kenji

You found another place to do incalls other than Ming Arcade already?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 7:42 PM, xiaocalx said:

You found another place to do incalls other than Ming Arcade already?

Hi xiaocalx,

I am still in the lookout for a suitable venue to conduct incalls. Will update here once I have found a place. Thanks for the kind concern :)

Contact Kenji

Dear BW Members,

HapPig Lunar New Year to everyone!

Apologies to those who tried to engage me these past few days, I am taking a short break to celebrate CNY with family and friends. 

I will be back in business from tomorrow, 7 February 2019. Hope to be of service to all of you soon.

Wishing everyone a prosperous, healthy and HUAT-ing new year!

Kenji :) 

Contact Kenji

• 1 month later...

Dear BW Members,

It has been a busy yet rewarding few months for me. Apologies to those who are not able to engage me the past few months, and also, the lack of updates on this forum thread. But rest assure I am still in the business and am working hard on improving the business to an even greater height.

So please bear with me and I will be releasing a piece of great news very soon.

Stay tuned to this forum thread. In the meanwhile, take good care and stay healthy :)

Kenji

Contact Kenji

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Kenji's Professional Therapeutic Massage @ Toa Payoh
On 5/11/2019 at 12:17 AM, Yswanto said:

Such a joy to learn that Kenji has his own place to conduct the massage. I will fix an appointment once I have my schedule firm. See you soon & congratulation, Kenji!

Thank you, Yswanto & many of you who have sent your blessings for my new incall venture, commencing on this Sunday, 19 May 2019. I will do my very best :)

Contact Kenji

I am writing a review for Kenji even though I know probably hundreds of people who agree with me. I feel its right because he deserve this review. 

I have always been a "fan" and not a stalker of his massage. Everyone knows his size but his strength always amaze me every single time I have a session with him. The techniques he has always unties all of my knots by the time the massage ended. 

Today I was blessed and fortunate to be the 3rd customer for the day. His location is about 5-7 min away from the mrt(super convenient). The house is super nice and modern. Best of all, he finally have a shower place. His previous set up did not had any shower attached. Its clean and smells nice. There is aroma diffuser and even a zen like music at the back. The massage bed was very comfortable. Room temperature was just nice.

While I am very used to his massage style, today he took it up a notch to show he is actually learning and improving on his massage. The neck massage and calf massage oh gosh to die for. I am pampered and melting at the massage bed. Really good is an understatement with him. I am definitely going from a fan to a regular.

Word of caution: If you like to engage kenji for HE, I suggest you look the other way. Like one of the reviewer previously said, he packs a mean punch. 

• 2 weeks later...

His strength and techniques is good and feel very comfortable after his massage.

His incall place is very convenience and near to MRT station and the room is nice and smell good and finally have shower place.

I will always support him. 

On 5/19/2019 at 5:32 PM, Bpmly_88 said:

I am writing a review for Kenji even though I know probably hundreds of people who agree with me. I feel its right because he deserve this review. 

I have always been a "fan" and not a stalker of his massage. Everyone knows his size but his strength always amaze me every single time I have a session with him. The techniques he has always unties all of my knots by the time the massage ended. 

Today I was blessed and fortunate to be the 3rd customer for the day. His location is about 5-7 min away from the mrt(super convenient). The house is super nice and modern. Best of all, he finally have a shower place. His previous set up did not had any shower attached. Its clean and smells nice. There is aroma diffuser and even a zen like music at the back. The massage bed was very comfortable. Room temperature was just nice.

While I am very used to his massage style, today he took it up a notch to show he is actually learning and improving on his massage. The neck massage and calf massage oh gosh to die for. I am pampered and melting at the massage bed. Really good is an understatement with him. I am definitely going from a fan to a regular.

Word of caution: If you like to engage kenji for HE, I suggest you look the other way. Like one of the reviewer previously said, he packs a mean punch. 

On 5/28/2019 at 5:05 PM, nihao88 said:

His strength and techniques is good and feel very comfortable after his massage.

His incall place is very convenience and near to MRT station and the room is nice and smell good and finally have shower place.

I will always support him. 

Thank you to both of you for writing such great reviews about my massage services. These will definitely encourage me to work even harder to improve myself and not to disappoint the clients. Thanks so much for the awesome supports :)

Contact Kenji

On 5/11/2019 at 12:17 AM, Yswanto said:

Such a joy to learn that Kenji has his own place to conduct the massage. I will fix an appointment once I have my schedule firm. See you soon & congratulation, Kenji!

At last I had the opportunity to book Kenji. His massage skill I need not comment again, the great reviews say it all. Just wanna review the massage place; nicely done up, clean, neat & tidy. The house design looks classy and tastefully done up, & finally, there is shower facility. Location was a breeze to walk from Braddell MRT station. Quiet and peaceful environment, not to mention, great foods downstair to eat after the fantastic massage. I felt so pampered! This is gonna be my regular routine for relaxation. Well done once again, Kenji!

On 6/5/2019 at 12:10 AM, Yswanto said:

At last I had the opportunity to book Kenji. His massage skill I need not comment again, the great reviews say it all. Just wanna review the massage place; nicely done up, clean, neat & tidy. The house design looks classy and tastefully done up, & finally, there is shower facility. Location was a breeze to walk from Braddell MRT station. Quiet and peaceful environment, not to mention, great foods downstair to eat after the fantastic massage. I felt so pampered! This is gonna be my regular routine for relaxation. Well done once again, Kenji!

Thanks Yswanto for the wonderful review. It is just a humbly simple place, but glad you like it. See you again soon :) 

Contact Kenji

• 2 weeks later...

I am not After a long break and got to know Kenji has a new in-call location, I went to him again. The location is conveniently very near Braddell MRT Station, a peaceful and quiet spot in Toa Payoh. His place is nicely decorated, clean & tidy. There is also shower facility just beside the massage room, got privacy  which is ideal for massage. His style is yet again different from my previous session, it is alot better as it really work on releasing the tensions in all parts of my body, very good bodyworks indeed. Still as gd looking but he looked very toned up now, nice! I went ard trying other massage therapists bt Kenji is by far one of the best. U can really see he loves his profession alot, very dedicated & focused. Well done, Kenji!

Edited by D-boy

I visited Kenji about a few weeks back at his new in-call location - it is simple and modern.
Location wise, it is conveniently close to the MRT station.
Yes, and now his place has a shower facility is great!

This time I felt that Kenji has upped his own game in giving the massage, he still goes deep into the muscle tissues to release the knots and tension. And to this date, he is still one of the best massage therapists I have seen. Yes, the massage maybe painful at times but it is very much needed to loosen up the muscles, Kenji does that very well. That is why I am still going back to him.

On 6/21/2019 at 12:55 PM, D-boy said:

I am not After a long break and got to know Kenji has a new in-call location, I went to him again. The location is conveniently very near Braddell MRT Station, a peaceful and quiet spot in Toa Payoh. His place is nicely decorated, clean & tidy. There is also shower facility just beside the massage room, got privacy  which is ideal for massage. His style is yet again different from my previous session, it is alot better as it really work on releasing the tensions in all parts of my body, very good bodyworks indeed. Still as gd looking but he looked very toned up now, nice! I went ard trying other massage therapists bt Kenji is by far one of the best. U can really see he loves his profession alot, very dedicated & focused. Well done, Kenji!

On 6/23/2019 at 10:42 PM, daisuke said:

I visited Kenji about a few weeks back at his new in-call location - it is simple and modern.
Location wise, it is conveniently close to the MRT station.
Yes, and now his place has a shower facility is great!

This time I felt that Kenji has upped his own game in giving the massage, he still goes deep into the muscle tissues to release the knots and tension. And to this date, he is still one of the best massage therapists I have seen. Yes, the massage maybe painful at times but it is very much needed to loosen up the muscles, Kenji does that very well. That is why I am still going back to him.

Thank you D-boy and daisuke for giving such great reviews. My incall is a humble place, glad you like it. For me, I believe there is no perfect massage, just making sure I do justice to my clients' bodies and their money well spent. When I learnt a good technique, I will try to incorporate into my current style to make it better. I do not want to waste my and your precious time doing something that do not benefit.

Great News!!!

Kenji will be operating from 8am to 11pm everyday for the Month of SEPTEMBER (1st - 30th September 2019).

You can start booking your appointment for that period right now :)

Contact Kenji

• 4 weeks later...

We are having our lunch and was chatting about Kenji's new location, so I decided to minutes down lol,

1. Very convenient location, centralised and very near MRT  (I drove so for me, easy breezy as many carpark lots, can choose desired lot too)

2. Place is nicely decorated, clean, neat, tidy, blah blah blah just ideal for massage la

3. All of us will sleep really well after the massage

4. Skill wise no need say much, damn good & shiok! (Or else y we keep going back duh!)

5. Only thing is shower room not that big, same for massage room, but it dun matter much to us, still can move ard

Just wanna say he is alrdy an amazing massage therapist, with excellent skill, great looks, damn fit body, awesome character, hardworking boy & now with an ideal incall place, he is indeed the PERFECT MASSAGE THERAPIST!

Ben say hi & cya later hahaaa... the rest will come by pretty soon. Take care, Kenji!

On 7/28/2019 at 2:12 PM, cutecutebob said:

We are having our lunch and was chatting about Kenji's new location, so I decided to minutes down lol,

1. Very convenient location, centralised and very near MRT  (I drove so for me, easy breezy as many carpark lots, can choose desired lot too)

2. Place is nicely decorated, clean, neat, tidy, blah blah blah just ideal for massage la

3. All of us will sleep really well after the massage

4. Skill wise no need say much, damn good & shiok! (Or else y we keep going back duh!)

5. Only thing is shower room not that big, same for massage room, but it dun matter much to us, still can move ard

Just wanna say he is alrdy an amazing massage therapist, with excellent skill, great looks, damn fit body, awesome character, hardworking boy & now with an ideal incall place, he is indeed the PERFECT MASSAGE THERAPIST!

Ben say hi & cya later hahaaa... the rest will come by pretty soon. Take care, Kenji!

Thank you all of you for the wonderful review and the great support. I really appreciate the fact you all still think of me when having your gathering :) I am not perfect, just doing my best for this profession I love. Chat with you guys soon :)

Dear BW members,

You can try to book an appointment for the same day but I will not respond if there is no available slot. Please also advise me on the following details when booking an appointment,

- Name

- Duration

- Preferred timing

Thank you for the kind understanding :)

Kenji

Great News

Kenji will be operating from 8am to 11pm everyday for the Month of SEPTEMBER (1st - 30th September 2019).

Contact Kenji

Had a session with Kenji ytd evening. It was firm and comforting at the same time. Lots of knots being released and the pressure was good. He will pre-empt you if he is about to move on to the stronger strokes in case it gets painful for you. He was also very courteous and understanding too. Was a great session. 

On 8/15/2019 at 2:53 PM, XxXx0987 said:

Had a session with Kenji ytd evening. It was firm and comforting at the same time. Lots of knots being released and the pressure was good. He will pre-empt you if he is about to move on to the stronger strokes in case it gets painful for you. He was also very courteous and understanding too. Was a great session. 

Thanks XxXx0987 for the great review. It was my pleasure to be able to remove the tight tensions on your body :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to thanks all of you who have shown care and concern to me during this busy period. It really meant alot to me and give me the motivation to work hard, appreciated :)

Contact Kenji

Extension of Operating Hours (only for September 2019)

Kenji will be operating from 8am to 10.30pm daily for the Month of SEPTEMBER (1st - 30th September 2019).

Contact Kenji

• G_M changed the title to The Kenji Studio @ Braddell
  • Kenjimassage changed the title to The Kenji Studio (Near Braddell MRT Station)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic