Male HQ

Charles & Joe's 4-Hands Massage At Punggol

They rent a room to do the massage. So massage is on a queen size bed. The room has attached bathroom. To be honest, I only want to be massaged by Charles since I'm not keen in 4 hands. But the rent was shared by both so can only go for 4hand. It's their way of business.

They do have the skill to do proper massage, but I feel too much of extra added during the massage. It become sensual....They told me some customer want that kind of massage more than proper massage. I did not expect the massage turn out to be sensual when I visit them. You can talk to them if you prefer a proper massage. Note, price is the same even if you do proper massage. They charge $90/hr. Price is high for some people, after all you are paying for 2 masseurs.

If you have jacked, you probably can find their picture.

Edited by beta

They charge $90/hr. Price is high for some people, after all you are paying for 2 masseurs.

If you have jacked, you probably can find their picture.

$90/hr for 4 hands massage seems reasonable as each masseur only gets $45/- per hour.

I have experience this before at KL Senjakala Spa many years back, the masseurs must be coordinated so that the massage is more enjoyable.

Any more field reports ?

In case anyone misunderstood me, no sex enaged during the massage hor. The 2 masseurs are uncle already. My perception is mature masseur tend to be more skilled, that's why I decided to try them. It just that I never expect I will get sensual massage. Don't quote me hor =D I do want to keep in touch with them LoL.

I try some years ago, after awhile the treat seems to had die down.

For my experience wise, they didn't really coordinated well. If I m not wrong the tall guy is good at hard massage , the short guy is good at sensual.

• 1 month later...

has anyone tried the 4-hands massage by Charles&Joe at Punggol ??

I have not tried this massage by these guys

but I have tried many times

mostly by Indonesians

some malays too

few thais

occasionally with pinoy

usually the first time was the best

because don't know their styles

different group have different ways of approaching a client.

its a very good experience

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dear all.

This is Charles & Joe. We have newly created a blowingwind account to reach out to more customers.
We offer 4-hand massage in a private conducive room in Punggol area.

Rates as follow:

$90/hour

$120/1.5 hour

Outcall services are available at an additional cost of $60.

We also provide ear candling, foot massage and body scrub.

Please contact 96969294 for any bookings and enquires.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Hi we are Charles and Joe we are offering 4 HANDS MASSAGE at Punggol area.Is HOME BASE.

The room have bathroom attached and conducive.

We offer foot massage and body scrub too.

RATES as follow: 1 hour $90 and 1.5hour $120. Please contact 9696 - 9294 for any booking and enquires. Thank you.

• 5 months later...

Did anyone have try 4 hands massage, can anyone share.

I tried 4 hand massage before, in Singapore, Tokyo, Bintan and Bangkok.

Some by proper(st8) spa females, others by gay spa males.

Even for those gay ones, I requested for proper no hanky panky massage, as I wanted to do comparison between st8 and gay environment, as well as experience male or female touch, strength, intensity and technique.

It was all either cream or oil, Swedish. Imagine if 2 hands make you feel soothed, invigorated, pressing out the kinks and the tension, making you feel relaxed, almost lulling you into sleep. But don't sleep, just close your eyes and drift. Then try to picture the pleasure times 2.

My conclusion is, massage normally will result in a horny almost going towards erection sensation, if the pressure points at the tum tum and groin area are pressed. That is normal. I remember when I was 12, and my mum applied ointment on my tummy area for me, I could hardly control an oncoming hard-on. It was pleasurable yet worrying at the same time.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Charles & Joe's 4-Hands Massage At Punggol
On 6/24/2015 at 10:10 PM, thattoto said:

Hi we are Charles and Joe we are offering 4 HANDS MASSAGE at Punggol area.Is HOME BASE.

The room have bathroom attached and conducive.

We offer foot massage and body scrub too.

RATES as follow: 1 hour $90 and 1.5hour $120. Please contact 9696 - 9294 for any booking and enquires. Thank you.

I tried you guys long ago, don't really like when other family members are around! :-(

Have recently tried charles n joe. They have the massage treatment in the master bedroom with the curtains drawn and the aircon on. Massage is done on a king size bed with a towel laid over, with spa music played in the background. Charles is shorter, rounder and chatty, and Joe is tall, broad shouldered and cheerful. They are both nice, gentle and hospitable, but their characters are distinctly different. Their styles are also very different, as Charles does more of Thai style massage, while Joe is more Swedish. "Fortunately", they do not coordinate their strokes, as i cannot imagine what that would feel like, so each of them worked on different parts of me during the session. Pretty affordable price for two masseurs, and i had an enjoyable time with them.

I had a session with Charles and Joe, late last night. It was my first try at 4-hand massage and I must say i had a good time. Very good pressure by both masseuse and very sensual indeed. Opted for the body scrub too since it's just an additional 10 bucks. Very chatty guys - nice and accommodating too. Will come back for more!

• 5 months later...

4 hands sounds interesting. I decided try out last week since I was at Safra pg and to write a review cause I had a really relaxing and great session with these guys... very sensual and relaxing. Very nice people too and I learned that one of them is a multi certified therapist for years and bi Father. Very interesting combi and highly recommended. Thanks Charles and Joe if you see this post. 

Edited by undiestrunklover

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Charles and Joe can do wonders.

chrkes gave very solid and hard massage while Joe does sensuous massage to you. Both massage will make you go high if you like hard massage and sexy massage.

Body scrub was sensual too.

Ear candling and foot massage are both worth it.

Went back three times cos I can't get enough of them.

Edited by Ddjcj
Include more info

2 hours ago, p2468 said:

Are the family members around during the massage? Is there a attached shower room or have to walk to the kitchen area?

What are their charges ?

The family members moved out liow, I was told. A little disappointed as Charles has a big tummy and they look old liow...:-(

It's bye bye take care for me!  haha

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...