Male HQ

Having A Boyfriend Not Only Sex But Also

crazygolfer

Some of us have our beloved boyfriend (bf) whom we lived or shared our life together and having a long term bf means we will have sex only or we share other issues or activities, like:

Leisure & Holiday – do you spend time together holidaying? Then expenses will be shared together or ….?

Entertainment/Sport – do you go out together to cinema, concert, show, etc and also play games or exercise together?

Housechores/Shopping – do you go shopping groceries, etc together and help each other to do the housechores or this is mine and that is yours?

Financial – do you help each other financially and shared the expenses?

Family – is your family aware that you have a good friend whom you shared with him?

Let us discuss in this forum and share your experience …. :thumb:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

My former bf lasted almost 6 years, however we did not live together. I stayed with my family and he in his own apartment. As both of us working people and very busy with our own daily work routine, we always ensured that we met once or twice a week. On his off day, we would then outing together such shopping, cinema, karaoke, etc and then having fun in his apartment later in the night :rolleyes:

As for holiday, we did spend together holidaying just across the causeway and since he own a car, normally he would drive and the cost for accommodation normally we shared together, as for makan normally I would pay for it

As for housechores, I did not help him at all, as he had a part-time maid to do cleaning the apartment and washing & ironing his clothing

Financially, we helped each other, as he earned more than me, normally if I broke before end of the month, I would borrow money from him and return it by end of the month

What a pity, we had to leave each other after 6 years’ relationship :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Some of us have our beloved boyfriend (bf) whom we lived or shared our life together and having a long term bf means we will have sex only or we share other issues or activities, like:

Leisure & Holiday – do you spend time together holidaying? Then expenses will be shared together or ….?

Entertainment/Sport – do you go out together to cinema, concert, show, etc and also play games or exercise together?

Housechores/Shopping – do you go shopping groceries, etc together and help each other to do the housechores or this is mine and that is yours?

Family – is your family aware that you have a good friend whom you shared with him?

Let us discuss in this forum and share your experience …. 

We have all of the above....

Don't worry, Be happy

Having a bf means to share ups and downs together. To care and concern, to listen and act on...to be responsible and respect each each's actions, to be understanding and mature enough to handle obstacles along the way.

We dun like "fair-weather" bfs...who only turn out during fair weather...and party with us when there are fun and joy and disappeared quickly when there are storms ahead. Many claimed to be attached, but deep inside them, they feel the emptiness.....Perhaps it is painting a nice paint over a rotten wood. :blink:

We did all the above together - best thing is that at my mum's recent "BIG" birthday celebrations, he sat at the main table reserved for her and for the sons/daugthers and spouses :-)

Well, congratulation! You bf has been recognised as part of your family lor.

Good and bad lah. Good in the sense that you can share more information about him with your family members and dun have to be hidden and be in a closet.

Bad in the sense that, if your relationship turn sour, your family will also know about it...and some of them will laugh behind your back lah.

Anyway, its good to let him be part of your family. Keep it the good work. <_<

For me, due to my family is a older kind of thinking so no choice we had to keep a sercet between ourselves but we try to find reason to get together.

And i got a frd whose bf dont do any sex even hold hand or kiss at all for 4 months(i think so far) but this bf of his is just out of control as even they stay together, this bf like to go out and flirt around with so call his frd even last yr christmas and new yr dont accompany him so bad.

i just hope he can be strong and prepare for his worst as he knew his bf is like to MIA.

sad for him. A cute guy who got a wrong bf.

258yvky.jpg

For me, due to my family is a older kind of thinking so no choice we had to keep a sercet between ourselves but we try to find reason to get together.

And i got a frd whose bf dont do any sex even hold hand or kiss at all for 4 months(i think so far) but this bf of his is just out of control as even they stay together, this bf like to go out and flirt around with so call his frd even last yr christmas and new yr dont accompany him so bad.

i just hope he can be strong and prepare for his worst as he knew his bf is like to MIA.

sad for him. A cute guy who got a wrong bf.

I understand what you mean. I came across cases like that too. Bf who didnt even kiss or make love to him, and everything he asked for it, he got rejected. The situation was so bad that he need to JO himself when his bf was sleeping. He got so frustrated and wanted to talk to his bf concerning this, he was stopped by his bf. His bf simply stated that he did not need any sex. So my friend settled himself in saunas and met up with guys. This is wat i called "sexual imcompatibility". It will strained a relationship badly. :hat: And also he got a selfish bf who only care for himself. :angry:

Ya... but hmmm i just wish him gd luck.

I nearly woo him 1ce but haha too bad i m attach if not i will go for him as he is too nice person and live in a rich family. Got 2 cars somemore.. haah he is not local.

I think is going to end soon, and yesterday he sms me that his bf MIA and now he need to settle his rental problem. I try to help him also but just worry my dear 'wife' will angry or not...

haha

258yvky.jpg

Let us discuss in this forum and share your experience …. :thumb:

For me, doing the below mentioned things are quite difficult as he is married.....

Here goes......

Leisure & Holiday – once a long long while.. maybe about once every 1 1/2 yr..... not easy for him to get time off from work and family commitment.

Entertainment/Sport – he is a house person, he does't like movies and definitely not into sports!

Housechores/Shopping – not the household chores. we dun stay together. But we do go shopping for groceries for our own house together. Though we are not buying things for our own 'home" it is always a sweet experience...

Financial – we do share expenses.. but most of the time he foots the bills :P

Family – to my family, he is a good friend, mentor and advisor.. to his family, i am a good family friend :whistle:

We did all the above together - best thing is that at my mum's recent "BIG" birthday celebrations, he sat at the main table reserved for her and for the sons/daugthers and spouses :-)

hahaha ... :lol: this is similar to a scene of gay film "The Wedding Banquet" starring by Winston Chow ... :thumb:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Bad in the sense that, if your relationship turn sour, your family will also know about it...and some of them will laugh behind your back lah.

Anyway, its good to let him be part of your family. Keep it the good work. <_<

Both our families (and they are large families) know and have accepted us for years already :-) Some of my young nephews/nieces will look for him when they see see by asking me "where is the other uncle?"

As for the relationship turning sour - it can happen even in a straight marriage. So far we look to growing old together and the family support and expectations of us helps!

Only thing is that my mum wishes that we can be married :-)

Both our families (and they are large families) know and have accepted us for years already :-) Some of my young nephews/nieces will look for him when they see see by asking me "where is the other uncle?".........................

nothing but envious and best wishes to both of you....

Both our families (and they are large families) know and have accepted us for years already :-) Some of my young nephews/nieces will look for him when they see see by asking me "where is the other uncle?".........................

nothing but envious and best wishes to both of you....

This brings a warm nice smile to my face. I hope we can see more of such postings here :thumb:

Be Happy :) and a belated Happy New Year to all :)

Be Happy :)

Only thing is that my mum wishes that we can be married :-)

Kuih2020, Gay Marriage ?? The latest country is England allowed gay marriage like Elton John and David Furnish, married on 21 Dec 2005 :thumb: England is easier because English speaking and the law almost same as ours, rather than Holland and other countries which we don't know the lingo ..

Nah - not for me!

She was thinking of a proper Chinese ceremony wedding.

And that was long before that guy in Kuching, Malaysia di it by marrying his boyfriend turned girlfriend :-) in a full traditional Chinese ceremony with hundreds of invited

guests! The parents of the happy couples were there to offciate at the wedding and the dinner!

Nah - not for me!

She was thinking of a proper Chinese ceremony wedding.

And that was long before that guy in Kuching, Malaysia di it by marrying his boyfriend turned girlfriend :-) in a full traditional Chinese ceremony with hundreds of invited

guests! The parents of the happy couples were there to offciate at the wedding and the dinner!

oke, oke, i understood already what you mean, Kuih2020 :D

Relationship between two guys can be so admirable. One of my friend whom have known a GWM at one of the website. They have exchanged emails and pic..and chat to each other on line nightly. The GWM came over to visit my friend during the xmas period and bought him a big gift. Both of them had a wonderful holiday in Phuket resort. Now, the GWM is considering to get my friend over to his country where marriage is legalised. So wonderful rite ? I pray for them and smile for their happy ending. :rolleyes:<_<

yah boy.. i had a friend who is now happily married to his bf in Germany...

You know, i hardly believe this type of thing, but when i seen the happiness written across their faces and those smile...my heart goes out to them...Oh they have known each other for quite sometime already.

Really happy for them. :D

Side track a little... Can we get ourselves married in another country? The marriage might not be recognised here but will it be legal in countries where same-sex marriage is legal? My darling keeps lamenting about unable to be legally married... :blink:

does it make any difference when you get amrried in a foreign country but you dun live there? a marriage is bound and uphold by the law of that particular country. but if you dun live there, it really does defeat the purpose. what you get is just an official marriage certificate. But you are not bound by the law that permits the union.

To me, it is just another piece of paper which you can show to others. But when the relationship turns sour, it is JUST another piece of paper.

Side track a little... Can we get ourselves married in another country? The marriage might not be recognised here but will it be legal in countries where same-sex marriage is legal? My darling keeps lamenting about unable to be legally married... :blink:

Buaya, this gay marriage and which countries are recoqnised had been discussed in other thread. You might read this :

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=152

does it make any difference when you get amrried in a foreign country but you dun live there? a marriage is bound and uphold by the law of that particular country. but if you dun live there, it really does defeat the purpose. what you get is just an official marriage certificate. But you are not bound by the law that permits the union.

To me, it is just another piece of paper which you can show to others. But when the relationship turns sour, it is JUST another piece of paper.

Actually, because you are bounded by the laws of the othe country, things can get done at the other country... Its complicated but at least it is a form of recognition...

Actually, because you are bounded by the laws of the othe country, things can get done at the other country... Its complicated but at least it is a form of recognition...

yes.. bu tlike i said.. unless you migrate there.. else its just another piece of paper

yes.. bu tlike i said.. unless you migrate there.. else its just another piece of paper

If i am not wrong, i think one has to live with his bf for few years before he can married the local there and getting the PR. Their authority also will carry out spot check on the couples to see whether they really love each other and stay together during the trial period. :unsure:

• Guest locked this topic