Male HQ

Sex Talk In Multiple Languages

Rivrics

How does one talk dirty in multiple languages? E.g. in Japanese, Iku Iku to signal I am cumming. Lets share some examples.

Telling someone you are cumming (in Japanese)is NOT a dirty word ok. It is just in a different language.

I think the definition of "talking dirty" should be something like "I fuck your cheebye! (cunt)" or "Suck my lan cheow! (cock)". Hokkien with English

Another example of multiple language dirty talk should go something like this.

"Nabeh, your cheebye never wash, suka suka let people fuck." < - Hokkien, Malay and English

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Guest

Telling someone you are cumming (in Japanese)is NOT a dirty word ok. It is just in a different language.

I think the definition of "talking dirty" should be something like "I fuck your cheebye! (cunt)" or "Suck my lan cheow! (cock)". Hokkien with English

"Nabeh, your cheebye never wash, suka suka let people fuck." < - Hokkien, Malay and English

LOL

Guest Guest

Telling someone you are cumming (in Japanese)is NOT a dirty word ok. It is just in a different language.I think the definition of "talking dirty" should be something like "I fuck your cheebye! (cunt)" or "Suck my lan cheow! (cock)". Hokkien with EnglishAnother example of multiple language dirty talk should go something like this."Nabeh, your cheebye never wash, suka suka let people fuck." < - Hokkien, Malay and English

Very heart lander haha .... Reminded me of a story in this forum where an uncle was being "used" in a Chinatown hotel and then later they went to the coffee shop downstairs where he was being teased in front of the fucker's friends. Their conversations were full of cb, lc, etc.

If someone says ''Yeah! Fuck my cheebye'' or ''Fuck my pussy'', Johnny will not like it. Johnny will sleep.

Your last line is hilarious LOL

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

How about a girly guy screaming this while you r fucking him:

Oh fuck oh fuck, cum inside my cheeby, I want to grow your baby, give me your sperm ...... Oh yes oh yes

Will you dick go soft?

What is with the obsession with the baby , getting pregnant and sperm thing among gay men?

Personally for me it is a turn off. The same if someone asks if his ass is tight enough for me or do I enjoy fucking him while my dick is thrusting in an out with joy. 

I guess people enjoy sex differently. What turns off for one may be a thrill for another.

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

How does one talk dirty in multiple languages? E.g. in Japanese, Iku Iku to signal I am cumming. Lets share some examples.

Yeah, "iku iku" is not dirty talk, just means "'I'm cumming, I'm cumming". 

However, "Ikutube, Ikutube" is. :)

• Guest locked this topic