Male HQ

Discussion on Body piercing + That Guy got Piercing..confirm Gay Or Beng (Compiled)

worldangel

There is many times when you see guy on the street, you might guess that guy is a gay but unable to confirm it. If the guy wearing an ear ring on right ear confirming that he is gay??

I was told, normally gays (mostly youngster) are wearing ear ring on the right ear as the left ear for the straight. Is this correct statement??

How about the ring wearing on the finger? Would this also confirming his gayness??

Let us talk for those who know this …... :lol:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest clementi

maybe your statement is correct, right earring is gay, left earring is straight and both earrings is 'female' but disguised in 'male' body .............. :lol:

for me, i think depend on the person behaviour and his dress code. as some guys like to put on left ear, others on right ear or both. it is hard to know. but there r 2 things confirm to know whether he is or not are dressing and behaviour.

that all i can tell.

any other got a better way to know?

258yvky.jpg

Well, I also think what ‘worldangel’ said is correct, right earring is definitely a gay and left earring is a straight. I just checked in wikipedia attached and they were talking the same thing … :blink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Earring

As for finger ring, I notice that many gays wearing ring in middle finger, maybe this is also a sign of gayness … :whistle:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest clementi
It use to be some sort of a gay symbol wearing a pinkie ring or a stud on your right ear lobe. BUt this metrosexual guy things have made wearing earing a fashion statement. I guess it is no longer a symbol for gayism or things like that...

I just asked my sister to check on one earpiercing salon in town and the salon lady said that gay who bought ear ring from her salon requested her to pierce on the right ear ...... so just be cautious if you have brother or relative who is not gay who want to pierce the right ear ....... can be mistaken :whistle:

oopss.. i pierce on the wrong side.!.

hehe.. well, actually yeah, piercing on the right ear are label as gay. For me, not being 'out' yet, i got 2 peircing on my left ear. Maybe will go for my right ear soon.

i have got 2 on my left and 1 on my right.... but i only wear 1 on my left most of the time... only certain occassions calls for both..

It use to be some sort of a gay symbol wearing a pinkie ring or a stud on your right ear lobe. BUt this metrosexual guy things have made wearing earing a fashion statement. I guess it is no longer a symbol for gayism or things like that...

Actually if u c anyone wear right earring n u like him, u can jus go for him. i mean no need worry whether he is gay or metrosexual. cause anyone who is metrosexual is either half swung to gay-curious or is pretty quite a open-minded person already. :P

Actually if u c anyone wear right earring n u like him, u can jus go for him. i mean no need worry whether he is gay or metrosexual. cause anyone who is metrosexual is either half swung to gay-curious or is pretty quite a open-minded person already. :P

What? So daring are you Chubkido, if you see the guy in gay sauna, then it's okay to approach, but in other place, you mght slap by that guy ... :angry:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Actually if u c anyone wear right earring n u like him, u can jus go for him. i mean no need worry whether he is gay or metrosexual. cause anyone who is metrosexual is either half swung to gay-curious or is pretty quite a open-minded person already.  :P

What? So daring are you Chubkido, if you see the guy in gay sauna, then it's okay to approach, but in other place, you mght slap by that guy ... :angry:

That dependin on slappin where? :D

jus kiddin :P

what i wanted to say is, i think most metrsosexual guys should be half way there already, wont i be excitin if u be his first love. :D:D:D

I dun believe that,i know most gays put on earing on the left side,mean they not gay,haha,but they 100% are,Those pppl that i met all say i look too str,mayb cos i am bi but i still enjoy fun with those i click,i also dun believe that if u r sissy mean u r mostly gay or btm :P

• 6 years later...
Guest stbrianud

Any thoughts?

What the hell is with this stereotype? I mean... Really? 21th Century man!

Well my story is I had this friend who recently got his ear pierced without letting his parents know... He is around my age, 18... He just wants to get it.. I mean this is not like going to saunas and have sex... there's not huge risk like HIV or STIs here...

When his mum saw, man... She practically fainted!

She jerked back, head down and said "Oh god why"

Drama much? I mean what is she so afraid off? She didn't tell him so he couldn't tell me..

But he said that he thought she thinks that getting a piercing means you're gay.. which he is... but there's no link!!

And neither it is linked to being Beng... Man! It's about how to carry yourself not a little dot you have at your ear lobe!

He, like me, is pretty western... We don't conform to the social norms of the Singaporean/Asian culture... So i guess to us it's not beng...

What are your opinions?

Guest stardustsxz

parents will always live by traditional/conservative way of life.

we can't change that cause it's already an integral part of their lives.

sooner or later, she will accept it and i hope society too

I started with my left ear. Years later, my left nipple. Last year underneath my balls. It was not well done. I removed and did it again. I didn't like it. I removed it. Thinking of trying one last time to see if I like it for the last time. Possibly next BKK trip.

No one seen me topless with my piercing at a public pool or gym be it private or public and scream or stare - 'That guy is gay.' Yes, people need to grow up.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest stbrianud

Piercing I'm ok. Tattoo depends on what kind and where but keep it classy. But I do judge, especially for tattos. Something this permanent done on a whim doesn't reflect well on the person.

Totally agree... If i ever get a tattoo. i want it to represent who i am.. Not some dragon chinese art.. Mine would probably be classic but Unique

But it's subjective i guess. each person has their own preference. a big dragon with many bright colours may be how a people portrays himself.. so i don't judge haha

Edited by stbrianud

Piercing I'm ok. Tattoo depends on what kind and where but keep it classy. But I do judge, especially for tattos. Something this permanent done on a whim doesn't reflect well on the person.

well... it's an art... but I dun have any tattoo yet. thinking of inking my 1st one... wanna ink my name (one of the chinese character) on my back

Guest stbrianud

It's a type of fashion. What's there to judge lol. I have 4 piercings so that makes me ultra gay or ultra beng? Can't stand old fashioned people who can't accept changes. :angry:

Totally! They think we need to grow up? I think they need to grow up!

I think it's about slowly bringing out the acceptance of change in our parents and those we care about that just can't accept things right now.

My parents thought it was girly/beng-ish when I pierced both my ears.

They thought that my vegan diet,excessive barefoot running,martial arts over-training,e.t.c. weren't conforming to the norms they thought children should adhere to.

Right now they're still mildly uncomfortable of my sexuality as well.

But they're coming around :)

It's an expression of art on our bodies.

So long as you think it's beautiful (I totally sense another debate coming on), why the hell not?

I mean, society's norms are constantly changing. If those old-fashioned people out there are not gonna change their thinking, well soon they'll be lacking behind or outcasted lol. My parents are totally fine with it though! (guess it's cos they're quite open-minded and fashionable themselves haha) :o

It's better than I ever even knew.

Guest stbrianud

I mean, society's norms are constantly changing. If those old-fashioned people out there are not gonna change their thinking, well soon they'll be lacking behind or outcasted lol. My parents are totally fine with it though! (guess it's cos they're quite open-minded and fashionable themselves haha) :o

Man! You are so lucky! Mine are religious 19th century nuts-__-

Man! You are so lucky! Mine are religious 19th century nuts-__-

I have friends whose parents are like that too! Try to talk to them! haha (: but i don't think i'll take the risk to open up to my parents even if they're very open-minded .... so yeah. :unsure:

hmmm i dont think i wanna pierce any part of my ear since i've already got 5.

ok tongue sounds like an idea.

but i heard the swelling part sucks and i'll speak like some idiot haha. wanted navel too but it would be pointless since i can't possibly exhibit my fat tummy to everyone lol! :mellow: and tongue piercing confirmed will get judged . omg what's with this judging thing. so tired and sick of it.

but i heard the swelling part sucks and i'll speak like some idiot haha. wanted navel too but it would be pointless since i can't possibly exhibit my fat tummy to everyone lol! :mellow: and tongue piercing confirmed will get judged . omg what's with this judging thing. so tired and sick of it.

exactly. thats why i have no idea where else i can get pierced and not be judged.

Never had my ears pierced, but having them doesn't really said if one person is gay or beng.

I do think your friend's mum is overreacting a little. But I do see where she's coming from, she's from a traditional Asian family which does not condone these practices. Give your friend's mum a little time and I believe she would say "how nice it looks" in time to come. =)

Guest ongwsjackson

Aye before I got piercings mum said she'd throw me out of the house if I get one. But I got it.

Aye before I got inked mum said she'd throw me out of the house if I get one. But I got it.

Okay I was/am an impudent kid. She no choice, lan lan suck thumb.

Edited by jacksonongws

Guest stbrianud

Aye before i got piercings mum said she'll throw me out of the house if i get one. But i got it.

Aye before i got inked mum said she'll throw me out of the house if i get one. But i got it.

Okay i'm was/am an imprudent kid. She no choice, lan lan suck thumb.

HAHAHAH! Best!

hmmm. i just want to share that I have ever told my mom that I wanted to get piercing on my ear. (i actually wanted nipple piercing too but that can put on hold :D)

When telling her that well she did not reject the idea, she actually asked me if I want to get it done at well a more sterilized environment. My mother is hippie (Y) but her fashion sense compare to mine is of a totally different world. D:

Unless we're talking religions or customs, there is one almost definite thing about a man who wears earring:

He's image-conscious.

Be it the rebellious or trendy angle, I don't think either bodes well with the parents... the former for obvious reasons, and the latter because, well, generally guys are not supposed to pay that much attention to their image. If he does, he's probably metrosexual, feminine, and/or gay. It's a stupid stereotype, but well, it's there.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Unless we're talking religions or customs, there is one almost definite thing about a man who wears earring:

He's image-conscious.

Be it the rebellious or trendy angle, I don't think either bodes well with the parents... the former for obvious reasons, and the latter because, well, generally guys are not supposed to pay that much attention to their image. If he does, he's probably metrosexual, feminine, and/or gay. It's a stupid stereotype, but well, it's there.

Boys these days look like girls. Vice versa.

What is becoming of this world :/

• Guest locked this topic