Male HQ

Yangtze Cinema Action

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Quite some time back, i had some afternoon hours to kill and so i decided to buy a ticket to a sleazy movie at yangtze cinema. the cinema was near empty, save for a few heads that stuck above the seats in the rows in front of me.

The movie started on time, and there was already a rape scene in the opening minute. Just at that time, a guy came from behind and sat beside me. His move was a tad iffy considering there were rows and rows of empty seats all over, and he chose to come and warm the seat beside mine.

No prize for guessing, by the next intimate scene, he started to rub his thighs against mine. I decided to look in his direction and to my most pleasant surprise, he looked like a cute uncle in a pair of well filled jeans. I immediately cuddle his crotch with my penis-starved hands, and he let out a slight moan of approval. I nudged and nudged him sensuously until he took my hand and kiss it against his stubbled upper lid.

I then progressed to unveil his nipples. They were huge and black like raisins, and they stiffened the very moment i manoevre them with the deftness of controlling a PC mouse. By then, i could see his oppressed tool making a huge tent in his pants - his penis obviously must have escaped from the briefs. I did not dare to bring the penis out of his zip of fear of the manly stench dissipating into the already foul-aired cinema.

He then reciprocated with his trunk-thick forearm slithering up my thighs like a hungry and powerful cobra. He wasn't half as skilled as me in foreplay, but the beauty of it is that he didn't have to do much, i was already so aroused when his cobra-arms held me so tighter than Christopher Reeves wore his red briefs. The strength of his forarms was enough to displace me from my seat, of which i realized he was trying to reach for my butt. Naughty uncle i thought, and i retaliated with a mock slam on his rising tent, and he relented but still locking my thighs like handcuffs.

The cliche goes: Time flies when you are having fun, and the frolicking went on for more than an hour, and i had no slightest inkling what was going on the big screen. He, on the other hand, seemed engrossed in the movie, and at the same time fondling me like the over-acting horny protagonist in the sleaze movie.

Before the credits rolled, suddenly uncle cobra-armed jolted from his seat and disappeared before i could spell S.T.O.P. I could not even react, and he already vanished behind my back.

Anti-climax couldn't have been worse .... like the lacklustre movie, it was all action but no ending .... thin plots, and thick in disappointments.

• 3 months later...
they stiffened the very moment i manoevre them with the deftness of controlling a PC mouse.

Wow! What a fantastic description! Anymore adventures since then to share with us?

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sleazy cinema

me visited the cinema last week, the seat there is sticky leh.... got the smell also... i wonder why the staff there didn't do the cleaning job.

• 2 years later...

Hi, just wanna ask is it weird if i wanna go to Yangtze cinema alone? anyone been there recently?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 1 year later...

Hi, just curious did people actually have sex inside the cinema? Any recent experiences by anyone to tell?

Moderators, can anyone of u change the topic to "Yangtze Cinema" please? i think the current title a bit misleading.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Hi, just curious did people actually have sex inside the cinema? Any recent experiences by anyone to tell?

Moderators, can anyone of u change the topic to "Yangtze Cinema" please? i think the current title a bit misleading.

Not sure about people having sex in cinema in singapore. but in saigon (vietnam), there are 2 gay cinemas that show 1970s bruce lee movies and such and one of the bigger one is in chinatown. the first time my vietnamese friend took me there, i was simply shocked! it is a massive old cinema like the old cinema in tao payoh. and there are aunties serving drinks inside manning a coffee/drrinks stall. there are many men inside, none of them is watching the big screen. they are all strolling around like taking a walk in the park. there would be occasional group of men crowding around a particular seat. when we walked closer, those men are actually giving blow jobs, touching or kissing. my friend has even seen men been sodomised in the cinema before. my friend told me that men who go to gay cinemas in saigon include famous vietnamese business men and celebrities who like to find quick fun in darkness.

that was my first and last time there. the place is so filthy and smelly that it would kill any mood for sex, unless u r into dirty and raunchy public sex, and with the occasional aunties walking up and down the aisle to collect drink bottles.

nevertheless, it was a great experience for me! :thumb:

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

my friend told me that men who go to gay cinemas in saigon include famous vietnamese business men and celebrities who like to find quick fun in darkness.

Thats it, based on your post alone, Saigon is officially on my my next travel list!

This reminds me of similar incident visiting cinema in Bangkok. Lots of action and no one is bothered about the show.

Stop the teasing, now would u be a doll and tell us where exactly is the location of the cinema. And dont tell me it happen 20 years ago!

You owe me one young man. :twisted:

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=384

Maps that I painfully took time to draw is not at yahoo photos anymore. Don't know why. Will try to search for it in my personal archive. Do not hang on to too much hope. If any readers here had downloaded the maps, kindly find some ways to repost them again.

Thanks.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

About Yangtze cinema, been there once or twice, that was when R ratings announced and it was cool to watch nudity in the big screen.

I do remembered the following:

- 100% were men viewers

- most would usually came in after the movie start

- no one cares about the seat number, usually the behind few rolls were occupied

- like they had seen the movie Nth times, they would escape before the credits rolls

- they were afraid to be seen going into the cinema, but had no problem hanging around the cinema

- some were so shy that they asked us to buy tickets for them, even though they had been around the ticket booth before we arrived

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

About Yangtze cinema, been there once or twice, that was when R ratings announced and it was cool to watch nudity in the big screen.

I did get suck off inside this cinema a few years back, and was next to a M/F couple. they just watch and no complain ?

Hmm, it seems all the action at Yangtze happened few years back. I think ive to check it out my own one of these days. hopefully i wont chicken out cos too shy and afraid of being seen going to the cinema.

You owe me one young man. :twisted:

Maps that I painfully took time to draw is not at yahoo photos anymore. Don't know why.

I think i owe u a hundred! wow, u r the best Lungker, your description is like an encyclopedia of gay sex cinema ... just the perfect timing as i will be in bkk alone soon.

Abt the photos, sorry to hear that, but i guess it happened when Yahoo Photos being upgraded to Flikr.

Edited by imchaser

Guest MeatyGuy

First time here to forum , like to share my cinema experience ...

I was a student back then years ago and met this guy online who was several years older than me ... one night after dinner we went to watch a movie at the cinema near his place ...

We sat back row near the entrance with dim lighting so if you walked in and out and stopped and stared you could probably see what we were doing ...

He was horny and rubbing up and down my left thigh ... I liked the feeling so I slouched in my seat and so that he could access my thigh easier without the arm rest blocking him ... I unzipped my pants for him so he could warm up his right hand inside my underwear ... My cock grew from flaccid to semi hard with his caress inside my pants ...

I flashed out my semi hard cock thinking that it would be easier for him to jerk me but I was surprised when he sucked me hard inside the cinema ... It was a mixture of sensation ... The cold freezing cinema together with the warm wet mouth and tongue ...

After a while I tightened my grip on his shoulder to signal that I was about to cum and he stopped sucking ... He wanked me a few more times and I cummed over the cinema seats and floor and over my pants ... Luckily I had my school bag to cover the huge mass over the front of my pants ...

http://www.fridae.com/user/Tachyons

• 9 months later...
Guest Bristol is

was there last nite after work... 1st time there...

bored n nothing to do...

was shocked.. coz was sucked by a cute young guy....

later talk to him and found out that he works at the massage palour downstairs... =)

Guest ah lam

bored n nothing to do...

later talk to him and found out that he works at the massage palour downstairs... =)

when were you there? recently?

bored n nothing to do...

shold go for the last show of yhe day, fun

Guest ah lam

how is it possible? I thought Yangtze has already been closed for renovation?

Finally, someone has hit the right button - Yangtze Cinema was closed since 1 April 2010. :thumb: :thumb: So, these people here are either telling their old grandma stories happened donkey years ago or they're merely bull-shitting. :lol::lol::lol:

• 5 months later...

it has been open now for quite a while..

went there about a week back.. being new to the city, I had to search for the place.. but finally found it..

a lot of renovation work is going on at the moment.. went at the counter and bought a ticket for The Intimate, a korean movie.. 9 pm show, Yangtze audi 2..

I just roamed around near the complex for a while since it was not yet time, I had heard that many middle aged chinese men cruise there, after reading the forum here, so when I went out towards the shop, I saw this guy looking at me. There's a loo just outside the cinema, I went in and got inside the last compartment.. he got into the one next to me.. after a while i got out and saw that he had kept his door open, he turned and look at me.. he wasn't really peeing at all.. signaled him to follow me which he did.. I unzipped my pants and gestured him to get inside.. he smiled and started sucking me.. just then someone entered the loo but he kept on sucking me real hard.. didn't know older men could be so good in sucking!! ;) I was about to cum and was about to take it out but he didn't budge and ate all my cum to the last drop..

I thought maybe the movie experience would be great as well.. but there were only three other people inside.. one old men.. two boys.. all sitting far apart.. I could see one of the young guys stroking his crotch when the 'scene' would come.. but apart from that nothing happened.. no one approached or anything.. but i think the toilet at top right of the audi could be cruisy.. will soon check out.. :)

anyone wanna catch any movie at Yantze 2, 9pm show sometime??

Edited by hotandcold

saint with a past.. sinner with a future.. i'm somewhere in the middle..

• 2 years later...

Wonder if the actions in Yangtze still happening nowadays ????

i think they are closing down for the new MRT stations... i have some fun there few years back...

does anyone know where to have such cinemas other than yangtze ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• Guest locked this topic