Male HQ

Renovations At Diamond

Guest Guest

anyone know how is the crowd on sunday?

Hmmm, tried before to go on one of the Sunday and the afternoon crowd was okay at the time, a bit mixed crowd young and matured and also some foreigners, I would say Filipinos working here.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Rather pricey to go to Diamond.  Hope they can reduce the price. :(

That's exactly my sentiment. Hope to see same price before CNY

The $3 adjustment (for early bird promotion) was made way before the CNY. So, its nothing to do with the CNY. I doubt they're going to adjust downward. Early birds are mostly retirees and those off from work. And, they get to stay there till the 11pm (if they choose to), with free flow of coffee and tea. And, at times free dinner too. IMHO, it's good value for money if you are there to relax and enjoy the facilities (and not merely for hot steamy actions).

popped my cherry today.. a trip to a sauna, i meant. i got waylaid by some PRC ladies just beside Diamond.. hehe... anyway, signed in at abt 2pm.. after glancing thru the entries above mine, i figured i was the youngest there... the onli one with the IC number starting wif 7. found the locker room rather easily... didn't get lost as i anticipated that i would.

after donning my towel, went for a shower... wow.. didn't know that it was so open. took a quick one, then went to the steam room.. not very steamy though... plus a nice uncle came over and gave my nipples a tweak. kinda interesting as i'm a bi and didnt know how to react. in the end, juz stroked him back. off we went to a dark room, thru a back alley that i didnt see in the first place. had a bit of fun but didnt cum.. went out to the hot pool, hanky panky with someone underwater.

explored the place a bit.. but felt out of place.. lots of them seem to know each other.. in the end, didnt get to cum. left at 4pm..

anyway, i know that there are female masseurs but i didnt see any... in fact, dun even know if i saw the male masseur even...

Actually today Wednesday is Chubs & Chasers at Diamond2005 and makan would be provided as for tomorrow Thursday is the Chubs Night at V-Club.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• Guest locked this topic