Male HQ

When Was Your First Gay Love?

worldangel

Inspired by one of our young members, let me start a new topic on first gay love. At what age, did you fall in love for the first time? Is your present boyfriend the first one or …..? And it was also your first sex with gays?

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Curious Cat

Thought I would help start off the sharing.

Mine isn't what you would probably want to define as first gay love.

But I started off being curious about gay and started chatting in gay online chats. After a few rounds, I picked up terms like hookups and was tempted by one chatter to hook up with him at his place.

When we met, I was pleasantly surprised by his nice built. I immediately fell in love with his body!! And I had my first gay fun. Secretly, I was infatuated with him and was already hoping that we could meet the next time.

Unfortnuately, he seemed to had wanted it as ONS and we didn't get to stay in contact subsequently.

That was my first gay encounter. Subsequently, I tried to pursue a gay soulmate but to be honest, it was never easy. Many like to have ONS or NSA type of relationships.

Ha! This topic brings back memories of yesteryear.

I remember having this strong emotional attachemnet towards this Malay boy when I was in Primary 4 or 5. I can still remember his name and his looks, but have lost touch with him more than 20 years. How time flies!

Back then, I knew nothing about being gay. I did not have my first experience until many years later. However, the feeling I had towards this person was so intense that I remember calling him everyday over the school holidays. In school, I would try to spend as much time with him as possible. Rememered thinking of him while masturbating!!! :blink:

hmmmm .... i started this topic and i have not contributed yet :oops:

well for me, i started to like to admire the goodlooking classmates right from Upper Primary (Pr 5, 6) and continued till Secondary level, but didn't do or dare not to do anything, although plenty of imagination was in my head like to touch and out in my mouth their dick :lol:

but once, i reached 18 year old, came to know gay classmate and then we started to have jerk off each other and this lasted for a few years, and when getting older we started to have 69 but nothing else :lol:

.. then in mid 20s i fell in love with some one, we became friend, good friend, travel togther and many things doing together but unfortunately he was a straight and then he got married, what a broken heart .... and then much more later came to know this anal sex and started with it ..... :lol:

Hey, now is my turn to share:

I started off very early instead when i was about 7 or 8 yr old with my neighbour who was about 5 years older. I did not know anything about gay and related issues. Innocently, i could only feel when he touched me and i got erections. We did many other things such as fishing, hiking etc together too. Now come to think about it, we did it more out of thrills and mischief. We would find a quiet area while fishing or hiking..and walked around without out pants on...haha...And we swam naked in the sea...Perhaps people could have seen us, but we were still kids and therefore not a big fuss about it. That era lasted only two years or so, we soon grew up and he got married early as well.

My actual encounter was when i was in my army days and i have mentioned other encounters in the "Military Fun Forum". Even during those yesteryears, i only engaged in oral sex and JO..not even kissing. Anal fun only came in much later when i first known my bf. He tot me how to perform as a top and i soon fell for it. I have tried to be bottom once but the feeling of getting "poke" by fingers simply put me off. I have polished my topping skills over the years since. However, before my first bf, i had three gal friends and had sex with two of them. Hmmm, wonder if my first bf had not come along, would i now be a married man ?hahah...Interesting! :whistle:

I have polished my topping skills over the years since.

Horn your topping sikills sounds more appropriate :-)

BTW, what is the military fun forum?

You can read my write-up at the "Military Festish" here. Contributions by other guys can be interesting....we all shared our fantasies and encounters there.

Take a look...no harm.. :P

Well, depending on how we look at things lor. They might be considered to stop with me early before knowing i am gay or they were too late to win me over while i was with my ex. ;) One of my GFs happened to sense my sexual orientation and we had a long talk before breaking up. I was so sorry for her but we were strong enough to carry on our friendship. She is now mother of two young kids and moved over to Australia with her hubby. :rolleyes:

You can read my write-up at the "Military Festish" here.

Oh, that thread - I read it :-)

I though there was a separate forum :-)

As for my first time - that was with my classmate and we only do jerk-offs.

I was 18 when I went to study in London and a whole new world open up to me - with

news/personals mags like Gay News, Time Out, etc amd male mudes magazine :-)

My first time fxxking a guy and getting fxxked was there :-) I still remember that first time vividly :-)

for me, my 1st gay sex is b4 i go to NS.... on that time i just curious about wat is gay..

But b4 that, when i m young around 12. i dont know why i dont like gals but i like to be with guy...

til now i still with my bf..even he is very stress in his work, i will try to cheer him up..

258yvky.jpg

When i recalled my childhood days, i tend to get attracted by one of the boy who stayed near me. I got those funny feelings over him. When he was at his grandma's funeral wake, he was crying sadly near to her coffin. I paid attention on him ( of course, i dun think he has noticed me lah) and watched his tears rolling down his cheeks. I tried to stand next to him,giving him comfort but i did not do it lor. Hahah...that was me! I think i was only 12 yr old then! :lol:

I can’t recall when I started to like guys but sure at very young age however never be involved in this anal sex, came know only during overseas student time while watched gay film and its acts in a mini cinema of the sex shop.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

When i recalled my childhood days, i tend to get attracted by one of the boy who stayed near me. I got those funny feelings over him. When he was at his grandma's funeral wake, he was crying sadly near to her coffin. I paid attention on him ( of course, i dun think he has noticed me lah) and watched his tears rolling down his cheeks. I tried to stand next to him,giving him comfort but i did not do it lor. Hahah...that was me! I think i was only 12 yr old then! :lol:

So emotional and sentimental at such a young age!

I also recalled that I have this best friend in Primary School. He is the first friend that sent me a christmas card. And he always stand up for me if someone bullies me. He just sit besides me. Unfortunately, he moved house and have to change school at primary 4 so we lost touch.

Later I realised that he became an "Ah Beng". I saw him again working at one of the M1 shops but I dun dare to call him. He saw me but he can't recognise me. I am afraid that he dun even remember me. However he will always remain to be my best friend.....

What should I do if I see him again? Should I talk to him?

;)

You should! Just give him a surprise and help him to recall.

You might be lucky to find out more about him than your childhood hero. Some Ah Beng can be quite attractive too. Though they are rather rough, smoke and three little words in every of their sentence, i too find them manly. Once i dealt with a contractor for my house job, he obviously look and spoke like one. He was topless while working and i seen his chinese character tattoo on his arms, sweat dripping down to his waist..and could see the crack of his butt while he was working. He got a squarish face with sharp features, nice toned body with firm abs. Lucky, my mum was at home, otherwise....hehehe....makan him up! :P

Some Ah Beng can be quite attractive too.

I quite like the ah beng types :-)

Many of them have really good bods - the raw type not toned in a gym :-)

Many are very tender in foreplay but aggressive when screwing - I once met up witrh one 21 year old Ah Beng like that and his screwing me was one of my most memorable fxxks :-)

Later I realised that he became an "Ah Beng". I saw him again working at one of the M1 shops but I dun dare to call him. He saw me but he can't recognise me. I am afraid that he dun even remember me. However he will always remain to be my best friend.....

What should I do if I see him again? Should I talk to him?

Cool, whether he is now 'ah beng' or whatever he could be now ..? since you knew him since your childhood time, you should approach him and maintain the friendship ..... who knows? :clap:

i thinking of putting up new thread on this or other similarity in nature ... :thumb:

Later I realised that he became an "Ah Beng".  I saw him again working at one of the M1 shops but I dun dare to call him.  He saw me but he can't recognise me.  I am afraid that he dun even remember me.  However he will always remain to be my best friend.....

What should I do if I see him again?  Should I talk to him?

Cool, whether he is now 'ah beng' or whatever he could be now ..? since you knew him since your childhood time, you should approach him and maintain the friendship ..... who knows? :clap:

i thinking of putting up new thread on this or other similarity in nature ... :thumb:

My story is quite the same as thaiboys. As early as 7. My neighbour one year older than me teach me how to do it. We last for a few months until his mother found out about it and scolded him for teaching me that. Now he is married too. Sometime I feel that if not because of him I may be married already too. Friendly speaking he is the only person that I hope I will never meet in my life before.

But seen I am now like that I never thinking of changig it. as it is part of me already. Still hoping I can get married.

Are your the same as me, always thinking that getting married is part of the thing you should do in your life?

• 2 weeks later...
Still hoping I can get married.

Are your the same as me, always thinking that getting married is part of the thing you should do in your life?

Frankly when i was lonely and find PLU's life meaningless at times, i will think of setting up a family. Just a thought, has a wife and children to come home to. As days go by, children grown and we aged. Natural biological process and normal people aim for it, why not me ? No one to care for me when old...defintely going to hospice..lonely and sad....Scary rite ? Sigh...but the choice is up to us. :ph34r:

Frankly when i was lonely and find PLU's life meaningless at times, i will think of setting up a family. Just a thought, has a wife and children to come home to. As days go by, children grown and we aged. Natural biological process and normal people aim for it, why not me ? No one to care for me when old...defintely going to hospice..lonely and sad....Scary rite ? Sigh...but the choice is up to us. :ph34r:

I believe we can still grow old with our loved one. For those who are not attached, find someone now.

For those who remain single till you are old, you can also choose to stay with/near some friends so that you all can grow old together and take care of each other. Of course, you need to build up good friends starting from now. So go our and make more friends.

:clap:

I believe we can still grow old with our loved one. For those who are not attached, find someone now.

For those who remain single till you are old, you can also choose to stay with/near some friends so that you all can grow old together and take care of each other. Of course, you need to build up good friends starting from now. So go our and make more friends.

:clap:

Well said. As we grow older, friends become lesser. Friendship is hard to come by too. Try to make some close friends before getting too old to get one. Also lower our expectation, accept someone who is less perfect and hopefully they can accept us as well, there are still many lonely hearts out there...go out and get to know them. Give yourself and him a chance...you will never know!

• Guest locked this topic