Male HQ

Naval Divers - The Elite Force Discussion (compiled)

Guest yaan

I read the 6 full pages of reports (both words and pics) on the training standards of naval divers in the ST today.  I'm very impressed.  I think they have superberly fit bod.  Probbaly very horny becos of the tough and intense training too. I wonder if anyone here has a bf or dates who are naval divers? 

============================================================

The Navy’s combat divers, like the commandos, are among the Singapore Armed Forces’ toughest servicemen. Only the fittest are picked for a chance at this elite military vocation, and not everyone survives the rigorous training regime that pushes their physical and mental endurance to the limit. Photojournalists Alphonsus Chern and Caroline Chia tracked a batch of trainees through their six-month journey to become combat divers, watched as many dropped out along the way and had a ringside view of the toughest five days of every trainee’s life, Hell Week.

PHOTOS
The Straits Times photojournalists Alphonsus Chern and Caroline Chia witness first hand as trainees from the Naval Diving Unit undergo the 40th Combat Diver Course.

divergallery.jpg

The 40th batch of trainee divers stand at attention underwater as they await the start of their graduation ceremony. 
- THE STRAITS TIMES/ CAROLINE CHIA

Straits Times Link:

http://www.straitstimes.com/naval-divers

The photo gallery:

http://www.straitstimes.com/through-the-lens/story/get-wet

Caroline Chia's blogpost:

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/naval-divers/story/documenting-the-naval-diving-units-combat-diver-course-20140725

Alphonsus Chern's blogpost:

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/naval-divers/story/going-through-hell-week-20140724

============================================================

Some of the photos from the gallery.

1A_0.JPG9A_0.JPG

4A_0.JPG2A_0.JPG

15A_0.JPG23_0.jpg

31_0.jpg27A_0.JPG

29A_0.JPG32_0.jpg

39A_0.JPG35A_0.JPG

Edited by Bern

Guest Guest89

i have dated commandos, guards and now im having a diver. he's really fit due to the "hell week" that he just went thru. horny wise, i think its pretty much the same. unless he is really stressed up; mentally shag if not most of the time he would rather slp bcos they have really limited slping time.

Guest Guest

I read the 6 full pages of reports (both words and pics) on the training standards of naval divers in the ST today. I'm very impressed. I think they have superberly fit bod. Probbaly very horny becos of the tough and intense training too. I wonder if anyone here has a bf or dates who are naval divers?

I miss the reports on straits times. Any way to see it?

Guest Guest

Haha, TS is not asking anyone to go.after naval divers, but asking anyone who already has a bf or maybe fb who is a naval diver.

Yes, I also agree that the intense physical trg makes them tough, fit and horny too. :P

We have someone who have experienced one!

Guest Guest

i have dated commandos, guards and now im having a diver. he's really fit due to the "hell week" that he just went thru. horny wise, i think its pretty much the same. unless he is really stressed up; mentally shag if not most of the time he would rather slp bcos they have really limited slping time.

Ask him to spill the beans kiss and tell about his sexperience in camp!

Guest guest

So who has the best physique amongst commando, guardsmand and diver?

Guest guest

I was impressed with the tests mentioned in the article.  I tested myself against 2 of the standards mentioned: swim 2 km within 50 mins and run 6 km within 27 minutes, and realised that I managed to pass both, but not with much margin.  I'm quite pleased with myself.  Of course, this by no means implles that I'm as fit as the naval divers as they go thru many other rigorous tests and training modules.

Guest guest

Bitches and sluts abound too in the unit, just ask around

You know of btms in NDU?  How intriguing to have a chance to go to bed with a fit btm.

Guest gaysingaporean

My ex of 7 years was a green beret commando with the Greek/Hellenic army. He was a parachutist and a underwater diver. Met him when he just returned from the NATO intervention at Bosnia and Herzegovinna in 1992.

Physically he was in great top form but mentally a little complicated... 

It's all pretty much boils down to the individual.

I knew an ex diver once. Pretty young but out of shape once orded lol.

Ex commandos I've went out with vary in size. That goes the same for every other 'siong' vocation out there.

Their training is tough but that doesn't make their bodies look like those on the magazine covers.

And mentally they're like kueh lapis. Many,many layers.

Guest Guest

Not true. Body type is genetic. Some divers with the right frame and amount of meat go through hell week become greek god. Some with skeleton bod just become more toned, you almost can't tell the difference at all. I've seen guys from SOF of commandos with the killer machine v-torso, BIG, broad shoulders, muscular arms and legs (yes, TRULY MUSCULAR thighs and calves have you seen before at the gyms???) type body that would put a regular greek god's body to shame and make him look not bulgy-toned, 'well-cut' or defined enough. Also I've seen guys from SWG of NDU with body builder type body that will make any veteran body builder look puny and masak masak beside him. The thighs totally look out-of-this-world ginormous, you can't find similar from a gym. Likewise for the commando type body. Gyms alone can never reach that level of 'sculpt'. It takes months and years of explosive amounts of intensive training to reach that cut. Nice one! *wolf whistles

I was impressed with the tests mentioned in the article.  I tested myself against 2 of the standards mentioned: swim 2 km within 50 mins and run 6 km within 27 minutes, and realised that I managed to pass both, but not with much margin.  I'm quite pleased with myself.  Of course, this by no means implles that I'm as fit as the naval divers as they go thru many other rigorous tests and training modules.

You do realise they have other fitness criteria to pass as well atop of their vocational training right.

Those are like part of the package only.

When you add everything up,you'll see why the drop out rate is high.

Guest Guest

Please stick to the topic discussed!

Luckily you sounded out. I would have thought 鬼遮眼 in this month from reading one too many ghost stories online, OR spent the other half my life pondering if jack neo could have owned shares in blowing wind...

how did hell week change his body or physique?

What happened? Why only for a few months if he was such a steal?

errrmmmm I'm leaving SG? half way across the world.... it was one of those stories where you just meet not knowing where it would go... and even though we knew it would end in a coupe of months, we just went for it but man, it still sucks and hurts when it has to eventually end....

Good thing is that we could go scuba diving together  :)

Guest Guest

Some evolutions sg criteria to pass higher, tw hell week finale got 天堂路 which is mother fuckingly sadistic but funny!! Overall tw training is said to be tougher, but having watched their documentary on nat geo, like, beside finale, hell week well got tough? Sleep sleep sleep all the time... sg hell week the sleep is really deprived until the max!

Guest Guest

Tw hell week got include field exercises and road march carrying rifle and backpack... sg one dun have... guess tw is still siong-er by a notch!!

Guest Guest

Physically he was in great top form but mentally a little complicated...

The straight divers are mostly quite bubbly cute guy next door types... complicated ones you know are gay and have to hide their identity bah... the unit is still very image conscious and have pockets of homophobic people... especially the older and some indian regulars... but the good looking nice body ones are generally gay friendly

Guest Guest

It's all pretty much boils down to the individual.

I knew an ex diver once. Pretty young but out of shape once orded lol.

Ex commandos I've went out with vary in size. That goes the same for every other 'siong' vocation out there.

Their training is tough but that doesn't make their bodies look like those on the magazine covers.

Guest gaysingaporean

My Greek ex, a bisexual, was certainly complicated because of his sexuality but that was not the major problem...

He was sent to two war zones, first Bosnia and then later to Somalia, to a certain extend that must have messed up his brain!

And at the final year of our 7 year relationship, he decided to leave the commando unit and started a new chapter in his life as a normal civilian with a new career.that proved to be too much for him to adjust and he started mixing with bad company. 

I felt really bad for him especially when he was only 26 when it all went downhill...

Guest guest

Hello everyone...... I just scored with not one, but two, naval divers this evening.  First, I found one on jack'd.  He is tall and muscular, and seems to have 0% fats on his bod.  He invied me to his place as his family members were away.  After some fierce pounding by him till my ass was sore, we decided to take a rest.  Then his buddy (who is also a naval diver but from an earleir batch) called him and said that he was bored.  The first diver asked the second one to come over and said that he had a surprise for him.  Within 30 mins, the second diver who was shorter and more lean appeared.  The two of them had another 2 consecutive rounds of screwiing me till I begged them to stop.  They left me at one corner, and the short one proceeded to penentrate the tall one. The scene was so hot that I jo myself while watching by the side.  Then the tall one wanted to top the short one, but the latter refused to let him enter, saying that his hole is too tight.  The tall one then signaled the short one to pin me down while he penetrated me a third time.  I was feeling both pain and pleasure.  Tears from flowing down my cheek but I endured till he shot a load into the condom while inside my hole. 

Guest Guest

Hello everyone...... I just scored with not one, but two, naval divers this evening. First, I found one on jack'd. He is tall and muscular, and seems to have 0% fats on his bod. He invied me to his place as his family members were away. After some fierce pounding by him till my ass was sore, we decided to take a rest. Then his buddy (who is also a naval diver but from an earleir batch) called him and said that he was bored. The first diver asked the second one to come over and said that he had a surprise for him. Within 30 mins, the second diver who was shorter and more lean appeared. The two of them had another 2 consecutive rounds of screwiing me till I begged them to stop. They left me at one corner, and the short one proceeded to penentrate the tall one. The scene was so hot that I jo myself while watching by the side. Then the tall one wanted to top the short one, but the latter refused to let him enter, saying that his hole is too tight. The tall one then signaled the short one to pin me down while he penetrated me a third time. I was feeling both pain and pleasure. Tears from flowing down my cheek but I endured till he shot a load into the condom while inside my hole.

Two in one day? Was that your day dreaming? Most people can't even find one. Divers are mostly super straight and super discreet. Hmmm unless time has changed.

• 2 weeks later...

Not every guy is horny or has libido.

i will volunteer to swallow every drop. i like FIT MEN and BOYS

those Clerks one...move away.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest MTLine

Hello everyone...... I just scored with not one, but two, naval divers this evening. First, I found one on jack'd. He is tall and muscular, and seems to have 0% fats on his bod. He invied me to his place as his family members were away. After some fierce pounding by him till my ass was sore, we decided to take a rest. Then his buddy (who is also a naval diver but from an earleir batch) called him and said that he was bored. The first diver asked the second one to come over and said that he had a surprise for him. Within 30 mins, the second diver who was shorter and more lean appeared. The two of them had another 2 consecutive rounds of screwiing me till I begged them to stop. They left me at one corner, and the short one proceeded to penentrate the tall one. The scene was so hot that I jo myself while watching by the side. Then the tall one wanted to top the short one, but the latter refused to let him enter, saying that his hole is too tight. The tall one then signaled the short one to pin me down while he penetrated me a third time. I was feeling both pain and pleasure. Tears from flowing down my cheek but I endured till he shot a load into the condom while inside my hole.

I believe you have mistaken - they are Drivers not Divers.

Guest Guest

They are definitely tougher and fitter than the regular hunks parading on stage, though not more muscular. 

Not easy to mould them (physique and character) from a comfortable sedentary lifestyle to a physically demanding one, especially those with dotting parents and maid at home.

• G_M changed the title to Naval Divers - The Elite Force Discussion (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.