Male HQ

Naval Divers - The Elite Force Discussion (compiled)

Guest yaan

Guest Cohabiting Laolao

They are having so much fun in camp naked with one another. None of them will bother reading this forum.

All the fit, tanned, toned, even muscled bodies and handsome faces. This forum cannot match what they can taste in camp.

On 8/17/2021 at 10:51 AM, Guest Cohabiting Laolao said:

They are having so much fun in camp naked with one another. None of them will bother reading this forum.

All the fit, tanned, toned, even muscled bodies and handsome faces. This forum cannot match what they can taste in camp.

Yes

On 8/17/2021 at 10:51 AM, Guest Cohabiting Laolao said:

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to share bunk with a diver during an army training course. Yes, he is very fit, tanned, tonned and handsome. He usually goes commando and he was also not afraid of changing in front of me. He also showered without closing the shower cubicle, so I get to see his clean shaven frontal almost everyday throughout the duration of our course. Now I wonder whether it was a hint. LOL

On 8/17/2021 at 11:09 AM, G_ZK said:

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to share bunk with a diver during an army training course. Yes, he is very fit, tanned, tonned and handsome. He usually goes commando and he was also not afraid of changing in front of me. He also showered without closing the shower cubicle, so I get to see his clean shaven frontal almost everyday throughout the duration of our course. Now I wonder whether it was a hint. LOL

Too late to wonder. Should have just kneel down n have it in your mouth.

On 8/17/2021 at 12:15 PM, cutejack said:

Too late to wonder. Should have just kneel down n have it in your mouth.

Nah. Usually true straight guy who is confidence of their body will do that (I mean dun feel shame appearing naked in front of u)

• G_M changed the title to Naval Divers - The Elite Force Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...
On 8/17/2021 at 11:09 AM, G_ZK said:

I knew 4 NDU divers during my NS days while sailing on a naval ship. Went into their bunk to talk cock with them. One of them not shy. Took out towel and walk around. Remembered we pour powder on his cock area. Can't remember we got do any other things while he was naked.

Remembered we took a photo together. They want to do in underwear. I remembered I dun want so we did just topless. Hahaha! Unfortunately, I din manage to exchange contact with any of them and din have the photo. 

• 4 months later...

Played with a NDU instructor [removed by mod] 
If you’re here, maybe can establish contact again, BN. :)

Hello, this is a discussion not a place for you to hook up. 

Moreover, do not disclose details of the person in a open gay froum.

1 waring point for posting ad in a discussion and diverted the discussion.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.