Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

Previous issue:

iFitness Issue 19

iFitness019_01_zpsqyc9nwqu.jpg

iFitness019_02_zpsbhrdfavi.jpg

iFitness019_03_zpsc4rrpowo.jpg

iFitness019_04_zps0gzymqwr.jpg

iFitness019_05_zpsvvw2vlx6.jpg

iFitness019_06_zps896jsvry.jpg

iFitness019_07_zpsfpydwl4y.jpg

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

3 minutes ago, sphere said:

Wonder if any has more pictures of the triplet? Haha...

Straits Times - 18 January 2016

ST_20160118_zps7yzqygyw.jpg

Identical triplets Phuah Wei Ke, Phuah Wei Deng, and Phuah Wei Yuan, at the 99/15 Officer Cadet Course Commissioning Parade on Jan 17, 2016 at Safti Military Institute.

Yeah, saw this pic and thought many dirty thoughts. 

Sunday Times Hot Bod (24 January 2016)

Melvin Lim, 25

Full-time national serviceman 

ST_20160124_zpsss6ppobo.jpg

Height: 1.76m

Weight: 73kg

Exercise Regimen: I do treadmill power walks for 20 minutes, six times a week in the gym, and I work out my chest muscles, shoulders, back, and legs four times a week. I also do 50 sit-ups and 50 legs raises after each workout.

Diet: I eat oats, almonds, and milk, and fruits such as apples, berries, and oranges every morning. For lunch, I halve my carbohydrate intake, and eat oats, protein shakes, and vegetables such as broccoli. My dinner has no carbs at all - just fruits, vegetables and protein shakes. Once a while, I will have cheap meals such as hor fun, ban mian, and my favourite food which is very cheesy pizza. I avoid fried food and soft drinks. I also don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

35 minutes ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (24 January 2016)

Melvin Lim, 25

Full-time national serviceman 

ST_20160124_zpsss6ppobo.jpg

Height: 1.76m

Weight: 73kg

Exercise Regimen: I do treadmill power walks for 20 minutes, six times a week in the gym, and I work out my chest muscles, shoulders, back, and legs four times a week. I also do 50 sit-ups and 50 legs raises after each workout.

Diet: I eat oats, almonds, and milk, and fruits such as apples, berries, and oranges every morning. For lunch, I halve my carbohydrate intake, and eat oats, protein shakes, and vegetables such as broccoli. My dinner has no carbs at all - just fruits, vegetables and protein shakes. Once a while, I will have cheap meals such as hor fun, ban mian, and my favourite food which is very cheesy pizza. I avoid fried food and soft drinks. I also don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke.

i think they need to update his occupational status to undergraduate

42 minutes ago, overture said:

wow that's some good diet advice, i never knew i should cut carbs in dinner 

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

About the thing about Twins and Triplets, the parents would have to have the luck to have twins or triplets that are good looking haha.

I've seen parents with twins who are both not good looking as well as having learning disabilities, kinda sad case.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest Sport-coholic
1 hour ago, Guest said:

Why must update? Today's hot bod has both face and the body, thumbs up!

One of the best one in recent weeks. Even the legs look good. :clap:

2 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I realised that the so-called hot bod or hunk of the week featured, most of the time, is from the recent Mr Manhunt, orMr Nutriman or what-beachwear-competition. It's like suddenly you see an influx photo of these guys within a short time frame. Quite "jelak" cos too frequent. 

ST has to get them somewhere - and easier to get these fitness comp contestants.  These men are willing to be photographed and talk about their fitness routine, don't need to be convinced. 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

I realised that the so-called hot bod or hunk of the week featured, most of the time, is from the recent Mr Manhunt, orMr Nutriman or what-beachwear-competition. It's like suddenly you see an influx photo of these guys within a short time frame. Quite "jelak" cos too frequent. 

This is quite true...have been seeing lots of them here and there. Well, its riding on their recent fame...

9 minutes ago, xydboy said:

This is quite true...have been seeing lots of them here and there. Well, its riding on their recent fame...

Personally, I would like the paper/magazine to feature guys who are less well known or not the winner or runner ups in any competition. We should encourage/welcome new faces, who have worked hard on their body by recognising their efforts. What could be better then having them featured in newspaper or magazine. Just my opinion. :)

Just now, bluerunner said:

Personally, I would like the paper/magazine to feature guys who are less well known or not the winner or runner ups in any competition. We should encourage/welcome new faces, who have worked hard on their body by recognising their efforts. What could be better then having them featured in newspaper or magazine. Just my opinion. :)

I agree, but think about it: you don't participate in these competitions, nobody knows about you, so the paper/magazine will not feature you because they are just not aware of your presence. I'm not sure if these people would have lots of time to comb many places to find people to feature...

18 minutes ago, xydboy said:

There is something called InstaGram and Tumblr, you know. 

I feel that what differentiates a good reporter (one who stands out) from the mediocre ones is the ability to get good/interesting material. :)

Just now, bluerunner said:

I feel that what differentiates a good reporter (one who stands out) from the mediocre ones is the ability to get good/interesting material. :)

That is on an assumption that those who have a really good bod have an instagram account..

8 hours ago, bluerunner said:

8 hours ago, aberrant said:

ST has to get them somewhere - and easier to get these fitness comp contestants.  These men are willing to be photographed and talk about their fitness routine, don't need to be convinced. 

6 hours ago, bluerunner said:

6 hours ago, xydboy said:

I agree, but think about it: you don't participate in these competitions, nobody knows about you, so the paper/magazine will not feature you because they are just not aware of your presence. I'm not sure if these people would have lots of time to comb many places to find people to feature...

Speaking of "jelak", Jason Chee is the most "jelak". He's everywhere except Channel 8/U.

The thing is even if you are a hunk and wants to be featured but you don't even know the right way to get yourself featured then how to even get featured in the first place correct or not tell me.

6 hours ago, bluerunner said:

6 hours ago, xydboy said:

That is on an assumption that those who have a really good bod have an instagram account..

http://www.instagram.com/edwinkon

http://www.instagram.com/apasionese

http://www.instagram.com/jhwphay

6 minutes ago, aberrant said:

A little off topic, but Jon Phay uses his Insta to hawk products - I suppose he fancies himself an influencer. Maybe that's what you do if you have a hot body?

hawk products? how does he get such a lobang when he is not xiaxue or dr leslie tay?

11 hours ago, overture said:

i was thinking y 25 yo still full time ns.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

peter le... gaining fame? The editor doesnt know how famous he is? :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, Guest said:

Speaking of "jelak", Jason Chee is the most "jelak". He's everywhere except Channel 8/U.

The thing is even if you are a hunk and wants to be featured but you don't even know the right way to get yourself featured then how to even get featured in the first place correct or not tell me.

Then what is the right or wrong way to get yourself featured? Who defines such ways and why is it right or wrong?

First and third was featured. Second one is a photographer, in fact most of the models he used have been featured. 

Latest current issue:

8Days issue 1319 - 28 Jan 2016

8Days_20160128_zpsyk4wvqv8.jpg

Previous issue:

iFitness Issue 18

iFitness018_01_zpsp6hs5x8m.jpg

iFitness018_02_zps2glvf4wt.jpg

iFitness018_03_zpsr30jss90.jpg

iFitness018_04_zpscsenimzq.jpg

iFitness018_05_zpskzy1lase.jpg

iFitness018_06_zpsvkxezyri.jpg

iFitness018_07_zpshod7epc5.jpg

iFitness018_08_zpsqw05kdv1.jpg

iFitness018_09_zpsq8hsemro.jpg

iFitness018_10_zpsg6lytjle.jpg

iFitness018_11_zpszh8ejtqb.jpg

iFitness018_12_zpsz1lekojj.jpg

iFitness018_13_zpsevhdwzfy.jpg

On 1/26/2016 at 11:46 AM, Guest said:

Jialat some ppl look good but lack substance 

not everyone is from english speaking background.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Sunday Times Hot Bod (31 January 2016)

Benn Chua, 22

Undergraduate 

ST_20160131_zpssegmvaay.jpg

Height: 1.80m

Weight: 86kg

Exercise Regimen: I weight-train six times a week with a body-part split training. I rotate between chest and back, shoulders and arms, and legs micro-cycles and high volume. I prioritise basic compound movements in straight sets and linear periodisation, with the inclusion of isolation exercises towards the end of each session.

Diet: I follow a flexible diet, in which I ea whatever I want to but I control the portion of my meals. I adopt a slight caloric surplus on weight-training days to replenish and support anabolism, and a slight caloric restriction on cardio/rest days.

10 hours ago, sphere said:

Benn Chua, 22

Undergraduate 

Exercise Regimen: I weight-train six times a week with a body-part split training. I rotate between chest and back, shoulders and arms, and legs micro-cycles and high volume. I prioritise basic compound movements in straight sets and linear periodisation, with the inclusion of isolation exercises towards the end of each session.

Diet: I follow a flexible diet, in which I ea whatever I want to but I control the portion of my meals. I adopt a slight caloric surplus on weight-training days to replenish and support anabolism, and a slight caloric restriction on cardio/rest days.

nice bodybuilder physique

19 hours ago, sphere said:

Benn Chua, 22

Undergraduate 

Don't ever hit this pose when you are not a bodybuilder. It is disrespecting to bodybuilders.

Arnold-Vacuum-main.jpg

3 hours ago, Guest said:

Don't ever hit this pose when you are not a bodybuilder. It is disrespecting to bodybuilders.

Arnold-Vacuum-main.jpg

Erm, why not? There are previous local bodybuilders (who competed and won nationals) who made the transition to physique competition last year and vice versa. Besides, bodybuilding and physique athletes can be considered subjective. Sadik hadzovic, simeon panda are physique competitors but they could easily have a shot at winning should they compete in our local bodybuilding competition.  

Edited by Choco

Frankly, we only heard about Physique category in the recent years. I remember in 2005 there is no such category in the competition scene. I suppose it is to allow those who do not train their legs to compete. Bodybuilding should be holistic if we talk about competition rather than just focusing the top portion only.  That isn't personal take.

Latest current issue:

8Days issue 1320 - 4 Feb 2016

8Days_20160204_zps9sddrqdp.jpg

Previous issue:

iFitness Issue 17

iFitness017_01_zps2z8a4uch.jpg

iFitness017_02_zps4vnow8ko.jpg

iFitness017_03_zps1lhuirhv.jpg

iFitness017_04_zpsr7hj5au5.jpg

iFitness017_05_zpsbivzwvun.jpg

Edited by sphere

2 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

2 Alexes, one at 6, one at 12

inches?

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest said:

The thing with magazine cover is they have a penchant to photo-shopped till perfection.

I suppose most magazines, if not all, do that, otherwise their magazines can't sell eh, haha.

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)
  • Bern featured this topic