Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

@KINKYMALAY, undeniably true eh.

His instagram happens to be public (davinnnn), where there are more pictures of him shirtless.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Sunday Times Hot Bod (11 November 2018)

Jigsy Ray, 33

Swimming instructor

AnpMmFx.jpg

Height: 1.71m

Weight: 75kg

Exercise Regimen: I focus on weight training and also swimming. I try to keep my whole week active by mixing different workouts like high-intensity interval training to make it more challenging.

Diet: I have clean diet daily, except for Sundays. It is my cheat day, so I eat anything my heart desires like high-protein food.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Sunday Times Hot Bod (18 November 2018)

Benjamin Ho, 25

Engineer

zPCwf9x.jpg

Height: 1.83m

Weight: 80kg

Exercise Regimen: I go to the gym for strength training thrice a week. I also run once a week and go kayaking during the weekends.

Diet: I try to keep a balanced diet, hence my preferred daily meal is rice with meat and vegetables. I also try to have a serving of fruit every day and avoid too much sugar.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (25 November 2018)

Calvin Ng, 42

Online business builder

yiGP5hh.jpg

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 58kg

Exercise Regimen: I run at least three times a week, averaging 5km per run. I also do metabolic conditioning (metcon) training two to three times a week, using clubbells and body weight. I conduct classes in jump rope, general gymnastics and taekwondo weekly. I also conduct lessons and train with trainees during their bi-weekly workout sessions on TACFIT and SPARTAN SGX.

Diet: My diet is flexible, with a focus on low GI impact eating plus responsible supplementation. I believe it is OK to indulge in some junk food, as long as you exercise caution.

2 hours ago, sphere said:

Calvin Ng, 42

Online business builder

yiGP5hh.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I run at least three times a week, averaging 5km per run. I also do metabolic conditioning (metcon) training two to three times a week, using clubbells and body weight. I conduct classes in jump rope, general gymnastics and taekwondo weekly. I also conduct lessons and train with trainees during their bi-weekly workout sessions on TACFIT and SPARTAN SGX.

Diet: My diet is flexible, with a focus on low GI impact eating plus responsible supplementation. I believe it is OK to indulge in some junk food, as long as you exercise caution.

Gt hot body meh? 

5 hours ago, sphere said:

Calvin Ng, 42

Online business builder

yiGP5hh.jpg

He looks fit for his age.

3 hours ago, Kkplay said:

Gt hot body meh? 

Featured as hot bod without showing bod.

St logic.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Sunday Times Hot Bod (2 December 2018)

Seow Hong Kuang, 23

Entrepreneur

S1lAUeA.jpg

Height: 1.65m

Weight: 65kg

Exercise Regimen: I work out six days a week in the gym. I do purely strength and hypertrophy training. I do cardio four times a week to ensure a healthy heart rate and to lower my body fat percentage. On my rest day, I usually go for a light swim or a light basketball game.

Diet: I'm on a slightly strict diet. Low on carbs, and high on protein. Chicken breast, egg whites, beef and shrimp are my "nest friends". I do have a cheat day once a week, but I still watch my calorie intake.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (9 December 2018)

R. Gopiganth, 28

Project manager

rX1YwQ1.jpg

Height: 1.76m

Weight: 75kg

Exercise Regimen: I visit the gym thrice a week religiously. I work on my legs by doing squats, leg presses, leg extensions and hamstring curls. For the upper body, I do lateral pull-downs, bench and shoulder presses, bicep curls and tricep extensions. I also do HIIT training and 2.4km runs on the day allocated for cardio exercises. I also enjoy playing soccer on weekends.

Diet: To control my carb intake, I prefer brown rice or chapati to white rice. I like to include more vegetables like broccoli and white meat such as chicken breast in my meals. I never eat to the point of feeling full to avoid bloating of the tummy. I allow myself to indulge in pizza, pasta and ice cream once a week.

Straits Times - Sport Section (3 December 2018)

ATrOFJN.jpg

The Lee brothers, who won the synchronised 3m springboard at the Fina Diving Grand Prix Singapore last weekend, have improved under national coach Li Peng's guidance.

On 12/2/2018 at 5:58 PM, Guest Fatty said:

He is a sex god!

Seow? 

2 hours ago, sphere said:

Straits Times - Sport Section (3 December 2018)

ATrOFJN.jpg

The Lee brothers, who won the synchronised 3m springboard at the Fina Diving Grand Prix Singapore last weekend, have improved under national coach Li Peng's guidance.

Somehow they remind me of lhl.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Sunday Times Hot Bod (16 December 2018)

Zameer Malik, 31

Fitness club manager/trainer 

HHHNfRs.jpg

Height: 1.68m

Weight: 83kg

Exercise Regimen: My hobbies are exercising and outdoor sports. I go to the gym for body workouts such as shoulder press, upright row, side, front and rear delt raise, biceps curl, EZ-bar-curl, triceps press and overhead single press.

Diet: I do eat clean but still enjoy any other food. On most days I will have oatmeal and protein shakes for breakfast. Lunch is steak and rice, while I have salmon and rice for a pre-workout meal. I have chicken and vegetables for dinner plus supplements.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (23 December 2018)

Eldon Ng, 21

Student

dDRS80L.jpg

Height: 1.78m

Exercise Regimen: At my peak, I would hit the gym every day on top of my thrice-weekly water polo training sessions. I do not believe in splitting my workout into different days, so I do full-body workouts daily. I have been a competitive swimmer since the age of seven, and a water polo player since 13. I enjoy other sports such as basketball and football, and also pursue other hobbies like skating, long boarding and breakdancing.

Diet: I eat three proper meals a day. "Eat when you are hungry, not when your mouth is itchy" is my motto. I am consistent with meal times and I eat my carbs. I love junk food such as sweets and chocolates but I try to avoid them; this includes sweet drinks such as my beloved bubble tea.

9 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (23 December 2018)

Eldon Ng, 21

Student

dDRS80L.jpg

Exercise Regimen: At my peak, I would hit the gym every day on top of my thrice-weekly water polo training sessions. I do not believe in splitting my workout into different days, so I do full-body workouts daily. I have been a competitive swimmer since the age of seven, and a water polo player since 13. I enjoy other sports such as basketball and football, and also pursue other hobbies like skating, long boarding and breakdancing.

Diet: I eat three proper meals a day. "Eat when you are hungry, not when your mouth is itchy" is my motto. I am consistent with meal times and I eat my carbs. I love junk food such as sweets and chocolates but I try to avoid them; this includes sweet drinks such as my beloved bubble tea.

Where is the QC? 

Sunday Times Hot Bod (30 December 2018)

Muhammad Yusuf, 32

Manager

llOZvpv.jpg

Weight: 78kg

Exercise Regimen: I love a mixture of workouts and the one that covers almost everything would be Olympic weightlifting. It involves speed, power, strength, flexibility and mobility. I usually commit three to five times a week for training and the sessions are as short as 30 minutes to an hour each.

Diet: IIFYM (if it fits your macros) - it basically means that I would eat anything I want as long as it fits into my daily calorie requirements and daily macronutrient split of 50 per cent carbohydrates, 30 per cent protein and 20 per cent fats: carbohydrates which are low in GI like pasta, grainy bread, etc, protein from fish, chicken or beef; and healthy fats from nuts, avocados and fish oil.

On 12/23/2018 at 6:28 PM, Guest Fatty said:

Where is the QC? 

Mai hiam Liao.

His bod so much hotter than many.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Sunday Times Hot Bod (6 January 2019)

Douglas Soh, 26

Civil servant

Bgf9mbw.jpg

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 70kg

Exercise Regimen: My exercise routine is to do strength training at the gym thrice a week. In between those days, I do some light cardiorespiratory exercise that help me to recover from the gym sessions. I also play canoe polo during the weekends.

Diet: I adhere to a nutritious diet. I ensure that I get adequate protein intake but I am not too averse to carbohydrates or food that contain some fat. Proper hydration is also important in aiding training performance and it is also prevents me from overeating.

Edited by sphere

5 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (6 January 2018)

Douglas Soh, 26

Civil servant

Bgf9mbw.jpg

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 70kg

Exercise Regimen: My exercise routine is to do strength training at the gym thrice a week. In between those days, I do some light cardiorespiratory exercise that help me to recover from the gym sessions. I also play canoe polo during the weekends.

Diet: I adhere to a nutritious diet. I ensure that I get adequate protein intake but I am not too averse to carbohydrates or food that contain some fat. Proper hydration is also important in aiding training performance and it is also prevents me from overeating.

74C747B4-7FD6-4584-90E7-957CC1EE09FC.jpeg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (13 January 2019)

Jason Yang, 38

Lawyer

htyRE32.jpg

Weight: 81kg

Exercise Regimen: I am a big fan of high intensity interval training because I don't always have a lot of time. I do CrossFit - essentially a combination of weightlifting, strength, callisthenics and cardiovascular endurance training performed at high intensity - four to five times a week. I also do boxing and outdoor conditioning once a week.

Diet: I am not on any specific diet plan but practise intermittent fasting for 16-hour blocks every 24 hours. I also try to keep my protein levels high and go carbohydrate light (at least during the weekdays for the latter). I am a firm believer that sustainability is key to any diet - it must be something you can live with in the long term as a lifestyle.

Edited by sphere

Hawker Walter Tay, who helps his father run two carrot cake stalls, is also project manager for a fitness competition

Bio Box - WALTER TAY

HEIGHT: 1.82m

WEIGHT: 81kg

Mr Walter Tay helps his father run two carrot cake stalls, but is not your typical frazzled hawker.

He sports an impressive physique, thanks to six months of intense workouts last year.

It helps that he has always been passionate about fitness and wants a body befitting his role as project manager of fitness competition Fitness Super Star, he says.

"My physique had always been average. I started to be serious about developing it only in May as I hoped to live up to the brand," says the bachelor, referring to the fitness competition.

"I've hired staff to run the stalls, so I exercise first thing in the morning. Before hiring them, I would train around midnight after I close the stalls."

His carrot cake stalls are at 01-23 Bukit Panjang Hawker Centre, 2 Bukit Panjang Ring Road, and 02-18 Kampung Admiralty Hawker Centre, 676 Woodlands Drive 71.

WHAT IS YOUR SECRET TO LOOKING FABULOUS?

It helps a lot that fitness is my passion. I also watch my diet.

I've picked up tips from online fitness influencers as well as friends from the gym. As everyone's body is different, so are the training and diet requirements. I have gone through a lot of trial and error to end up with my current fitness lifestyle.

HAS THERE EVER BEEN A TIME WHEN YOU WERE NOT FIT AND FAB?

I was very unhealthy and had low self-esteem as a child.

Things changed in 2005 when I took up dragon boating as my co-curricular activity in polytechnic.

I have been active since then.

st_20190114_jtfit14_4545869_0.jpg

WHAT IS YOUR DIET LIKE?

I practise intermittent fasting

I skip breakfast and eat two meals a day. My first meal of the day is at around 1pm and my dinner is around 8pm. After that, I fast for 16 hours until my next meal.

I skip breakfast and eat two meals a day. My first meal of the day is at around 1pm and my dinner is around 8pm. After that, I fast for 16 hours until my next meal.

WHAT ARE YOUR INDULGENCES?

Any kind of dessert with nuts and carrot cake.

In 2017, I ate carrot cake every day as I was learning how to cook it. But now, I eat it once a week.

And I let myself go every Chinese New Year. Bak kwa, a dried pork product that is high in calories, is my weakness. My mum is a bad influence as she will tell me to "eat lah, eat lah, it's nice".

HOW DO YOU MAINTAIN A HEALTHY WORK-LIFE BALANCE?

When I am overworked or when I overeat, I would feel off-centred and have low energy.

What I do then is listen to my body and tweak what I consume or do daily.

WHAT ARE THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR LIFE?

Positivity, my loved ones and fitness.

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE AND LEAST FAVOURITE PARTS OF YOUR BODY?

My favourite part is my messy hair because I can sport a different, "fresh" look every day.

My least favourite are my hands. They are very rough due to years of weight training and the scars that I've collected from frying chai por (preserved radish) and carrot cake in hot oil.

WHAT ARE YOUR MUST-DOS BEFORE AND AFTER A WORKOUT?

I drink a lot of water before, during and after a workout.

HOW IMPORTANT IS IT FOR YOU TO KEEP TO YOUR FITNESS ROUTINE?

Fitness is part of my life. I incorporate it into my daily routine to keep my energy level up. How has your active lifestyle influenced your family and friends? My parents, elder brother, younger sister as well as my friends all maintain an active lifestyle and enjoy eating wholesome meals.

HOW EXTENSIVE IS YOUR COLLECTION OF SPORTS-RELATED PARAPHERNALIA?

I have just basic things, such as comfortable sportswear and swim trunks - nothing fanciful.

WOULD YOU GO FOR PLASTIC SURGERY?

No, I'm very grateful and satisfied with what I have.

DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SEXY?

Yes. Everyone can feel sexy about himself.

Temp.jpg

On 1/13/2019 at 9:20 AM, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (13 January 2018)

Jason Yang, 38

Lawyer

htyRE32.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I am a big fan of high intensity interval training because I don't always have a lot of time. I do CrossFit - essentially a combination of weightlifting, strength, callisthenics and cardiovascular endurance training performed at high intensity - four to five times a week. I also do boxing and outdoor conditioning once a week.

Diet: I am not on any specific diet plan but practise intermittent fasting for 16-hour blocks every 24 hours. I also try to keep my protein levels high and go carbohydrate light (at least during the weekdays for the latter). I am a firm believer that sustainability is key to any diet - it must be something you can live with in the long term as a lifestyle.

The year of the pig is less than a month but this is too early! 

2 hours ago, Guest Porky said:

The year of the pig is less than a month but this is too early! 

Actually his ab has the outline.

3 hours ago, ckson said:

Bio Box - WALTER TAY

HEIGHT: 1.82m

WEIGHT: 81kg

Temp.jpg

Big n strong.

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/restaurantreviews/tasty-carrot-cake-cooked-by-hunk-and-his-dad-9883970#slideshow-1

walter-keyhuat.jpg

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Jason Yang, 38

Lawyer

htyRE32.jpg

Is this a case of ST standard low or the subject being delusional?

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Its ok if he does not boast so much..  what high intensity intervao training...cross fit, 4 or 5 times a week somemore...and add both boxing once a week and outdoor training once a week... also intemimittentb16 hr fasting...high protein, low carb....

This guy did SO MUCH and look like that!! Bullshit lah....dua pow is such a turn off 

If he said he does cardio 3 times a week, he will be much much more of a turn on.

Guest Sport-coholic
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Its ok if he does not boast so much..  what high intensity intervao training...cross fit, 4 or 5 times a week somemore...and add both boxing once a week and outdoor training once a week... also intemimittentb16 hr fasting...high protein, low carb....

This guy did SO MUCH and look like that!! Bullshit lah....dua pow is such a turn off 

If he said he does cardio 3 times a week, he will be much much more of a turn on.

Perhaps he had only started a couple of weeks ago before the photoshoot.

2 hours ago, Sport-coholic said:

Perhaps he had only started a couple of weeks ago before the photoshoot.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha, then he shouldn't claim that is his fitness routine. And better still ST shouldn't feature him.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (20 January 2019)

Rahul Pratap Singh, 25

Army regular

urBfYht.jpg

Height: 1.63m

Weight: 57kg

Exercise Regimen: I work out four or five times a week. In the gym, I focus on individual muscles and do shoulder presses, lat pull-downs, bench presses and weighted core exercises. When I am unable to go to the gym, I run 5km and do pull-ups, push-ups, and core exercises. I firmly believe discipline, dedication and consistency are the most important elements in achieving your fitness goals.

Diet: I eat more lean-protein food like eggs, fish, soya and broccoli. I reduce my carb intake to a minimum, and drink lots of water to keep hydrated. I eat vegetales for nutrients and antioxidants. As the age-old saying goes: "You are what you eat". So eat healthy to stay healthy.

Edited by sphere

iFitness Issue 32 - 1 of 2

GMEiPLk.jpg

cmMnAa4.jpg

uH3bMcL.jpg

P7LtJCw.jpg

pV8Varr.jpg

pKhOuWc.jpg

kcjM7bk.jpg

iFitness Issue 32 - 2  of 2

543lIKd.jpg

ZnuFSvu.jpg

A6moD5P.jpg

7gNcfTB.jpg

e3hMrAX.jpg

T1pw9BK.jpg

0hnFlIg.jpg

tDzRPY9.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (27 January 2019)

Nelson Wong, 34

Product marketing manager

fcaa3ai.jpg

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 68kg

Exercise Regimen: I do a short-tempo run twice a week and a long run over the weekend. I also go to the gym to strength train for upper and lower body 2-3 times weekly. Introducing high-intensity interval training (HIIT) to my workout routine has lifted my fitness threshold and I am able to perform better in other sports. I believe training the core with exercises such as mason twist and crunchy frog can help to correct posture imbalance and prevent injuries. I also set aside one core-condition workout day.

Diet: I don't really go on diets, but I do practise eating clean. I try to avoid fried food, fatty food and sugary drinks. I eat 5-6 small meals a day and eat in moderation, ensuring that I am only 70 per cent full each time. I normally indulge over the weekends with higher- calorie meals - I cannot say no to burgers, pizza, and pasta.

Edited by sphere

Jason Yang, 38

Lawyer

htyRE32.jpg

OMG .... ST’s QC is getting bad to worst

On 1/13/2019 at 10:39 PM, fab said:

It is nice to see the good son with his arm around his older good father.

3 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (27 January 2018)

Nelson Wong, 34

Product marketing manager

fcaa3ai.jpg

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 68kg

Exercise Regimen: I do a short-tempo run twice a week and a long run over the weekend. I also go to the gym to strength train for upper and lower body 2-3 times weekly. Introducing high-intensity interval training (HIIT) to my workout routine has lifted my fitness threshold and I am able to perform better in other sports. I believe training the core with exercises such as mason twist and crunchy frog can help to correct posture imbalance and prevent injuries. I also set aside one core-condition workout day.

Diet: I don't really go on diets, but I do practise eating clean. I try to avoid fried food, fatty food and sugary drinks. I eat 5-6 small meals a day and eat in moderation, ensuring that I am only 70 per cent full each time. I normally indulge over the weekends with higher- calorie meals - I cannot say no to burgers, pizza, and pasta.

Finally, someone with a real hot bod. Nice smile too!

12 hours ago, Allegro said:

Unfortunately face is below average.

Face is ok, it’s the haircut and goatee that’s not quite right. This one got potential. ST really redeemed itself since the fat one from two weeks ago.

On 1/14/2019 at 2:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

Who knows , you yourself may look like the said above or even worse.

We cant really tell , except you have a face only a mother would love.

Singaporeans are known for beautiful facial features unless the Chinese ethnic is peranakan or of mixed blood anx heritage , applies to our Miss Universe too. usually the ones that everybody can agree is appealing and agreeable is usually a chinese mixed with some indian eurasian blood, the pure Chinese miss universes usually the whole of singapore will say aiyoh, why choose her, xia xuay.

same for gays also, pure chinese types are prawns, 

thai men also mixed bloox looks more exotic. 

Are u also prawn or worse?

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)