Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

Sunday Times Hot Bod (2 February 2020)

Shawn Tan, 25

Fitness enthusiast 

spacer.png

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 74kg

Exercise Regimen: I work out two to three times a week and alternate between push and pull exercises. For push exercises, I do bench presses for my chest. As for pull exercises, I do rows for my back muscles. I jog 4km as cardio exercise once or twice weekly. I also participate in dragon-boating activities over the weekends.

Diet: I usually eat anything I want. However, I consume food higher in protein content like chicken instead of food high in carbs like rice. As for rice, I always opt for half a bowl instead of a full one. I avoid oily food such as char kway teow and carrot cake, sugary food and drinks but allow myself to eat chocolates only once every fortnight as a treat because they are my favourite.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Yesterday's hot bod's instagram:

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Straits Times Sports Section - 7 February 2020 (Friday)

spacer.png

Jonathan Chan, an undergraduate at the Singapore University of Technology and Design in Changi, trains at the Singapore Sports Hub five times a week. He will train full-time for the Tokyo Olympics from May.

spacer.png

Jonathan Chan is the first Singaporean to feature in the sport at the Olympics.

spacer.png

Jonathan Chan is still unsure of his goals in Tokyo but is determined to produce his best.

3 minutes ago, sphere said:

Straits Times Sports Section - 7 February 2020 (Friday)

spacer.png

Jonathan Chan, an undergraduate at the Singapore University of Technology and Design in Changi, trains at the Singapore Sports Hub five times a week. He will train full-time for the Tokyo Olympics from May.

spacer.png

Jonathan Chan is the first Singaporean to feature in the sport at the Olympics.

spacer.png

Jonathan Chan is still unsure of his goals in Tokyo but is determined to produce his best.

look like sphere

4 minutes ago, wenkai said:

look like sphere

Thanks but that's too flattering.

Nah, definitely not me, and he should be much fitter than me, haha.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (9 February 2020)

Muhammad Imran Azeman, 24

Full-time national serviceman

spacer.png

Height: 1.86m

Weight: 105kg

Exercise regimen: I go to the gym five times a week, alternating between muscle strength and muscle endurance training. On weekends, I run 4km and do static exercises. I play rugby competitively - for school, club and nation. I also play football when I have time.

Diet: My diet is a large caloric surplus. I eat chicken breast with plain rice three to five times a day. I try to avoid fast food but I have a cheat meal once every two months. My favourite food is nasi lemak.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (16 February 2020)

Joedha Ghosh, 38

Assistant vice-president, banking

spacer.png

Height: 1.78m

Weight: 67kg

Exercise regimen: I spend six days a week in the gym. I do weight training three or four days a week for 20-25 minutes, plus 10-15 minutes of abs exercises. My focus has always been cardio, hence four days of running per week. It helps me to feel light and remain fresh. I like outdoor running and try to do a 10-12 km run twice a week, preferably in the mornings. I love obstacle races and am very much into the Spartan ones.

Diet: I ensure I eat complex carbs and a good amount of protein. I try to restrict carb intake after the middle of the day and also avoid a heavy dinner. Except for breakfast, I eat multiple meals in small quantities. I usually avoid eating less than two hours before sleeping. I try to avoid fast food, ice cream and carbonated drinks. I also do not take any supplements.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (23 February 2020)

Nicholas Joel Leong, 25

Performing artist/model

spacer.png

Height: 1.8m

Weight: 73kg

Exercise regimen: I work out seven days a week, occasionally twice a day, mainly on weighted calisthenics and weight training. I indulge in many physical activities throughout the day, such as B-boy (breakdance), stilt walking, tricking (gymnastics), inline skating, long boarding and quad skating.

Diet: My normal diet is chicken breast, potatoes and broccoli for a meal a day. I go for healthier options when I eat out.

On 2/16/2020 at 1:45 PM, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (16 February 2020)

Joedha Ghosh, 38

Assistant vice-president, banking

spacer.png

Height: 1.78m

Exercise regimen: I spend six days a week in the gym. I do weight training three or four days a week for 20-25 minutes, plus 10-15 minutes of abs exercises. My focus has always been cardio, hence four days of running per week. It helps me to feel light and remain fresh. I like outdoor running and try to do a 10-12 km run twice a week, preferably in the mornings. I love obstacle races and am very much into the Spartan ones.

Diet: I ensure I eat complex carbs and a good amount of protein. I try to restrict carb intake after the middle of the day and also avoid a heavy dinner. Except for breakfast, I eat multiple meals in small quantities. I usually avoid eating less than two hours before sleeping. I try to avoid fast food, ice cream and carbonated drinks. I also do not take any supplements.

Asst Vice President Banking can afford to train 6 days a week in the gym ? Work life balance.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Straits Times Sports Section - 27 February 2020 (Thursday)

spacer.png

Ardi Zulhilmi Mohamed Azman, the Young Athlete of the Year, was lauded for battling on to win the 1,500m B Division freestyle title despite being ill during the race.

Sunday Times Sports Section - 1 March 2020

spacer.png

Singapore Olympic champion Joseph Schooling stretching with teammates at training during the 2018 Asian Games in Indonesia. Dr Polly McGuigan from the University of Bath recommends around 30 seconds for a good static stretch.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (1 March 2020)

Tan Kar Chun, 23

Student

spacer.png

Height: 1.71m

Weight: 68kg

Exercise regimen: I go to the gym three or four times a week depending on my schedule. Besides that, I do salsa dancing and muay thai. I usually do a recovery run every Sunday. Occasionally, that could become a high intensity interval training sprint.

Diet: While I do not have a strict diet, I keep it balanced. I also keep my junk food and sugar intake to a minimum, when possible.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (8 March 2020)

Nicholas Huang, 35

Real estate consultant

spacer.png

Height: 1.67m

Weight: 66kg

Exercise regimen: Due to my hectic schedule, I usually try to complete my training within 40 minutes. My daily routine includes 15 minutes of circuit training with a mixture of strength and endurance exercises.

For circuit training, I do bodyweight exercises, like variations of push-ups, chin-ups, dips at parallel bars, sit-ups, v-ups, reverse crunches, planking, squats and alternate lunge. I would then end off with a 3km jog for cardio fitness.

Diet: I try not to eat excessive amounts of rice or noodles but will eat more proteins like meat and fish. I watch my sugar and soft-drink intake.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (15 March 2020)

Edwin Por, 48

Entrepreneur

spacer.png

Height: 1.76m

Weight: 65kg

Exercise regimen: I work out at least 30 minutes daily in the morning. I do pull-ups and push-ups regularly, run and play badminton during weekends.

Diet: I drink at least 3 litres of ionised water daily with organic Okinawa turmeric supplement and eat whatever I want, but in moderation. I detoxify fortnightly by going vegetarian. I usually avoid processed food, dairy products and sugary drinks.

Today's hot bod (both male and female) had been published before last year on 6 Oct (over here).

Sunday Times must be very lack of hot bods, haha.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (22 March 2020)

Daryl Poh, 23

Student

spacer.png

Height: 1.84m

Weight: 76kg

Exercise regimen: I go to the gym six days a week, spending about three hours each session in which I do mainly weight training and calisthenics. The last half hour of a session consists of a short rest before I do some cardio exercises.

Diet: My breakfast is usually 10 egg whites, two slices of wholemeal bread, and two servings of protein powder. Lunch is fish and sometimes more egg whites with brown rice, and my dinner is another two scoops of protein powder. I avoid beer as I am not fond of it, and I also try to avoid deep-fried food and sugary items. I love mala-sauce dishes.

Edited by sphere

Sunday Times Hot Bod (29 March 2020)

Alvin Sham Raaj, 24

Pro muay thai fighter and freelance trainer

spacer.png

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 64kg

Exercise regimen: I train twice a day, six days a week. I run 7-10km in the morning for conditioning, followed by weight training for strength. I finish with 200 sit-ups. In the evening I run 3-5km followed by muay thai training which means I hit the bag. I have a trainer to hold pads for me so I will be "hitting" him. I do clinching and sparring. After that, it's 300 speed kicks on each leg. Then I finish with 200 sit-ups.

Diet: I tend to eat a lot. My metabolism rate is very high, so I can eat anything I want. My preference is high-protein food, especially steaks. I stay away from fast and fried food. I love cakes and pastries but avoid them. I drink cold water because it feels good as the training makes my body very hot. I like fruit juices and chicken essence now and then.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (5 April 2020) --- First post

Dominic Ang, 32

Sports and fitness instructor

spacer.png

Height: 1.85m

Weight: 80kg

Exercise regimen: My goal is to gain muscle mass, so I do weightlifting four times a week. I vary between upper-body and lower-body push-pull exercises, targeting all muscle groups. My training focuses on muscular hypertrophy.

Diet: I have a big breakfast, consisting of high carbs and high protein - peanut butter, oats, milk and eggs. I have a decent meal every three hours. I go for high-protein meats like chicken, beef and fish - preferably steamed or roasted, but definitely not deep fried. For dinner, I eat as little carbs as possible. I stop eating at least an hour before I sleep.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (5 April 2020) --- Second post

Ruby Leviticus Tay, 38

Freelance trainer

spacer.png

Height: 1.66m

Weight: 68kg

Exercise regimen: When I was overweight, I started the day with hour-long walks, six days a week. Now that I'm lighter, I've replaced the walks with jogs. This is followed by either weight training or a swim. The weight training is simple stuff like callisthenics (pus-ups and isometric workouts). I also do squats and kettlebell workouts and play badminton, table tennis and bowl.

Diet: I do intermittent fasting, from noon to 8pm. Within that window, I eat to my heart's content, and deal with my cravings. I choose alternatives to milk which are plant based, and quality food like grass-fed meat. Outside of the window, I have water or drinks with zero calories, like black coffee.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:05 PM, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (5 April 2020) --- Second post

Ruby Leviticus Tay, 38

Freelance trainer

spacer.png

The editor who allowed the usage of this photo for Hotbod ought be fired. This is Hotbod, not promoting dumb-bells sales or armpit hair removal advertisement!! 

Sunday Times Hot Bod (12 April 2020)

Yan Zexun, 26

Student 

spacer.png

Height: 1.73m

Weight: 71kg

Exercise regimen (pre-circuit breaker): I have canoeing training six to nine times a week. I also head to the gym thrice a week for circuit and normal weight training. For circuit weights, I go through six stations and do push-ups, pull-ups and lunges for 30 seconds at each station. I repeat the circuit six to eight times. After that, I do normal weights such as bench presses and bent-over rows. I run three times a week as well, covering 4-6km.

Diet: I try to hit 3,300 calories a day as I exercise a lot, so I don't usually watch my diet. However, I don't crave for snacks or sweets. Occasionally, I take carbonated drinks.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (19 April 2020)

Marson Ang, 44

Tattoo artist 

spacer.png

Height: 1.69m

Weight: 62kg

Exercise regimen: I have been exercising four or five days a week since the circuit breaker started, each time for two to four hours. I line up carpets to double up as mats for my workouts. I also use the bench for chair dips. Doing dips on the edge of a chair helps target the triceps using bodyweight as resistance. Sometimes, I throw in some leg lifts. It's been only about 12 days but I feel much fitter already.

Diet: I have reduced my intake of carbohydrates, oily food and junk food. I try to eat more fish and vegetables.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (26 April 2020)

Sam Ahdash, 36

Scientist

spacer.png

Height: 1.79m

Weight: 78kg

Exercise regimen: I do HIIT (High-intensity Interval Training) training online five times a week with my buddies. Working out with them helps to keep me mentally strong. I also run before 6am every day.

Diet: My diet is plant-based, no meat, eggs or dairy products. I get my protein from tofu, tempeh and legumes.

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday Times Hot Bod (3 May 2020)

Justin Lim, 34

Internal auditor

spacer.png

Weight: 75kg

Exercise regimen: My routine usually involves going for high intensity group exercise classes every day after work. But, during the circuit breaker period, I have to be creative at home. The coaches at Bespoke Fitness provide suggestions of household items as alternatives for weights in their FitRX programme. A different muscle group is targeted every day, starting with traditional hypertrophy exercises and finishing with a high intensity workout. This ideal combination ensures that I am always pushing myself beyond what I thought possible.

Diet: My rule of thumb is output>input, especially now that I'm less active than before during this period. I try not to snack during the day, while drinking lots of water. I also try to have healthier meals, with a good mix of meat, vegetables and carbohydrates whenever I order food or cook at home.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (10 May 2020)

Shaun Owyeong, 35

Real estate agent

spacer.png

Height: 1.61m

Weight: 53kg

Exercise regimen: I swim, jog, hit the fitness corner or gym and play football. I engage in at least two of those exercises a week. I will also go for a run and end with a workout at the fitness corner. There, I do sit-ups, pull-ups and dips. Once in a while, I hit the gym where I target muscle groups like the chest, arms and abs. Each gym session lasts about two hours.

Diet: I have three proper meals a day, unless I work very late. Breakfast is toast with kaya and butter or jam. Lunch and dinner are heavier meals like chicken rice and mee pok. I do not have any food restrictions. I feel we should just eat whatever we like. Just exercise regularly. But I avoid oily food.

Straits Times - Sports Section (6 May 2020, Wednesday)

spacer.png

Sun Yang, after a training session at the world swimming championships last year in Gwangju, where he won the 200m and 400m freestyle gold medals.

Straits Times - Sports Section (7 May 2020, Thursday)

spacer.png

From left: Singapore swimmers Joseph Schooling, Quah Zheng Wen and Darren Lim celebrating after clinching the 4x100m freestyle gold medal at the 2018 Asian Games in Jakarta.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (17 May 2020)

Nicholas Jacob, 31

Fitness trainer

spacer.png

Weight: 72kg

Exercise regimen: I work out once or twice a day up to five or six times a week. As a head trainer at F45 Changi Business Park, I conduct daily classes from home via Zoom. They involve a mix of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and resistance training. Conducting classes and working out together have become part of my workout regimen during the circuit breaker.

Diet: I eat what I like but work out doubly hard to keep in shape. Having been a former bodybuilder for five years and sticking to strict diets, I've learnt that it is important to strike a balance.

11 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (17 May 2020)

Nicholas Jacob, 31

Fitness trainer

spacer.png

Exercise regimen: I work out once or twice a day up to five or six times a week. As a head trainer at F45 Changi Business Park, I conduct daily classes from home via Zoom. They involve a mix of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and resistance training. Conducting classes and working out together have become part of my workout regimen during the circuit breaker.

Diet: I eat what I like but work out doubly hard to keep in shape. Having been a former bodybuilder for five years and sticking to strict diets, I've learnt that it is important to strike a balance.

I think they are running out of people. they featured him 4 years ago though: https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/hot-bods-35

Sunday Times Hot Bod (24 May 2020)

Asmond Chew, 31

Events manager 

spacer.png

Height: 1.64m

Weight: 58kg

Exercise regimen: I pop in for a CrossFit class a few times weekly. I follow the workout of the day because the coaches at imPAct know their stuff and I am too lazy. It is usually a good mix of strength work and cardio, so I get all the exercise I need.

Diet: I'm trying to build up my muscle mass, so I make a conscious effort to increase my protein intake and reduce carbs. My diet motto is to eat and drink whatever you like in moderation, as long as you make up for it in the gym later.

Sunday Times - Life Section (24 May 2020)

spacer.png

Actor and host Allan Wu recently did 450 push-ups in a single day as part of his #Plus10 challenge.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (31 May 2020)

Paulo Atienza, 40

Global shopper marketing head

spacer.png

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 70kg

Exercise regimen: In any given week, I make sure I do at least one workout in each of these categories - slow, controlled, strength training (like Olympic weightlifting and callisthenics); fast, high intensity, conditioning (Crossfit, HIIT) and Spin classes; and deliberate technical skills (mastery of kickboxing moves). I set up a mini weights rack at home during the circuit breaker.

Diet: My view is "be aware", which means to know what you are putting in your body and how it responds. "But don't deprive", so if you want that pizza, you should eat that pizza. However, also know how to balance that with your overall nutrition and training plan.

Sunday Times - Sports Section (7 June 2020)

spacer.png

"Pack"

The Quah siblings wolf pack, all Singapore swimmers, pose for a photo. And show off some other packs while they're at it.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (7 June 2020)

Jordan Vestering, 20

Student

spacer.png

Height: 1.77m

Exercise regimen: I do weight training four or five times a week. Each workout is followed by jogging 7 to 10 km around the neighbourhood. I recently graduated from polytechnic and am awaiting my enlistment.

Diet: I run long distance after working out. As such, my diet is high in protein and carbs. I normally eat chicken, beef, tuna, salmon with rice. For my cheat day, I always indulge in pizza with fried chicken wings, in moderation, of course.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (14 June 2020)

Chan Boon Kiang, 32

Operations manager

spacer.png

Exercise regimen: Before the circuit breaker, I would swim or run at least thrice on weekdays and cycle on weekends. While staying indoors, I have been following Shaun T's Insanity workout. The programme focuses on cardio and strength-based interval training.

Diet: I eat anything and everything. I cut down on carbohydrates during periods of inactivity, but I'll increase my calorie intake when training for triathlons. During high intensity training, I supplement my meals with protein shakes, antioxidant fruits and fish oil to facilitate recovery and reduce inflammation.

39 minutes ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (14 June 2020)

Chan Boon Kiang, 32

Operations manager

spacer.png

Exercise regimen: Before the circuit breaker, I would swim or run at least thrice on weekdays and cycle on weekends. While staying indoors, I have been following Shaun T's Insanity workout. The programme focuses on cardio and strength-based interval training.

Diet: I eat anything and everything. I cut down on carbohydrates during periods of inactivity, but I'll increase my calorie intake when training for triathlons. During high intensity training, I supplement my meals with protein shakes, antioxidant fruits and fish oil to facilitate recovery and reduce inflammation.

look like u sphere

Sunday Times Hot Bod (21 June 2020)

Lucas Lim, 30

Fitness trainer

spacer.png

Height: 1.89m

Weight: 88kg

Exercise regimen: I train five to six time a week, hitting different muscle groups each day with resistance training. I incorporate callisthenics in my workouts as I believe it is important to be functional. I clock my cardio mainly through jogging and street dance, hitting at least two sessions each week.

Diet: I have four balanced meals a day, ensuring that I hit my protein intake. The bulk of my calories are consumed earlier in the day. I do not take fast food. Neither do I drink nor smoke and I hardly take snacks.

On 2/23/2020 at 12:45 PM, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (23 February 2020)

Nicholas Joel Leong, 25

Performing artist/model

spacer.png

Weight: 73kg

Exercise regimen: I work out seven days a week, occasionally twice a day, mainly on weighted calisthenics and weight training. I indulge in many physical activities throughout the day, such as B-boy (breakdance), stilt walking, tricking (gymnastics), inline skating, long boarding and quad skating.

Diet: My normal diet is chicken breast, potatoes and broccoli for a meal a day. I go for healthier options when I eat out.

My neighbour hahaha. Works out at the stairs occasionally with my kitchen having a full view of him working out. Everytime I'm cooking can see him

1 hour ago, mangotsf said:

My neighbour hahaha. Works out at the stairs occasionally with my kitchen having a full view of him working out. Everytime I'm cooking can see him

Lucky you! He has that desirable bad boy look and vibes.... sexy.

Edited by KINKYMALAY

10 hours ago, mangotsf said:

Mehh I dont really find him THAT desirable. Not my taste honestly haha. Really just the body that's good to me

hahaha... maybe cause I like bad boys... LOLS! #wildthoughts

Sunday Times Hot Bod (28 June 2020)

Marcus Lee, 25

Undergraduate /personal trainer

spacer.png

Height: 1.79m

Weight: 83kg

Exercise regimen: I do weight training four times a week, split into upper/lower body and also allocate at least one day for a cardio workout. I prefer to train in the morning, as I can focus on my work and school for the rest of the day. Once in a while, I still play basketball.

Diet: I have no dietary restrictions as my metabolism is pretty high. I eat four or five meals a day as I am constantly working and training. Occasionally I have a big cheat meal like pizzas and cakes, although steak and sushi will be my first choice.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (5 July 2020)

Phone Pyi Kyaw, 26

Fitness content creator/trainer

spacer.png

Height: 1.82m

Weight: 74kg

Exercise regimen: Since being at home for the past two months, I have been doing bodyweight exercises with household appliances as extra resistance six times a week. Can't believe I have been surviving with bodyweight exercises, it's fun and something different from my usual gym routine.

Diet: I eat everything in moderation and have a balanced nutrition intake, so that I won't be missing out on life. Something that I can sustain forever as I don't believe in struct/extreme diets.

3 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (5 July 2020)

Phone Pyi Kyaw, 26

Fitness content creator/trainer

His YouTube videos:

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)