Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

@fab, you could be right, haha.

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1395 - 13 July 2017

gaFvp2Z.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Wow i m sure many will volunteer to be step mother to his daughter.

On a serious note, i wonder what happens to the mum of his daughter?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 7/9/2017 at 10:45 AM, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (9 July 2017).

LIM KAZUKI, 23

UNDERGRADUATE

35674683071_150de22494_o.jpg

Height: 1.8m

Weight: 78.2kg

Exercise Regimen: I am in the gym three to five times a week doing compound exercises and finishing up with isolation movements. I work out with HIIT regimes on days that I stay out of the gym. I enjoy basketball and play it two to three times a week. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I practice muay thai in school.

Diet: I have been using intermittent fasting as my main diet plan. I usually eat chicken breast meat, constantly looking for new recipes to keep it healthy and tasty. I also try my best to avoid suppers. I avoid sweets like gummy bears - in fact, I have never eaten one before. I also stay away from food that is too "heavy", because I end up feeling nauseated throughout the day. I love ramen, the traditional types, and even the new styles.

Japanese-Chinese mixed studying in SMU?

Sunday Times Hot Bod (16 July 2017).

HILMI HAYAN, 23

ARMY REGULAR SERVICEMAN

2mRbHch.jpg

Height: 1.69m

Weight: 70kg

Exercise Regimen: I spend my mornings running up to 4km with my colleagues, and I do CrossFit in the gym in the afternoons. My regimen is a balance of muscle strength and endurance, and cardiovascular endurance.

Diet: I have been a vegan for a year, and I'm still going strong with no form of nutritional deficiencies. I maintain this lifestyle while upholding my values of having compassion for animals - being thoughtful of how my food sources affect the environment. This is with the aim of having a healthy mind and body.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1396 - 20 July 2017

Jc8Zmbx.jpg

Q1N53XG.jpg

VGu6687.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Attitude - July 2017 (1 of 3)

35163834114_95c0637593_o.jpg

35163834154_10841039ea_o.jpg

35163834194_d558d15eaf_o.jpg

35163834204_3f297eeeb2_o.jpg

35163834224_76d0d50cf8_o.jpg

35163834234_c6c05b065c_o.jpg

35962213986_cb09527d0e_o.jpg

35962214006_13242a4b48_o.jpg

35962214036_4b659ee5de_o.jpg

35962214046_f96baca89b_o.jpg

35962214056_d7cd0d0799_o.jpg

35962214076_b850edfdb0_o.jpg

Attitude - July 2017 (2 of 3)

35870663541_0bd6e0d7a8_o.jpg

35870663551_47f1b964a3_o.jpg

35870663561_b3aa2c1fa0_o.jpg

35870663581_bbb83bd2e6_o.jpg

35870663591_74c6256866_o.jpg

35870663601_e3dc8842aa_o.jpg

35833006712_cf3e1e0f81_o.jpg

35833006722_0010367072_o.jpg

35833006732_b74bd8b038_o.jpg

35833006752_4f11e50241_o.jpg

35833006762_6865358794_o.jpg

Attitude - July 2017 (3 of 3)

35833006772_a0068d4ef5_o.jpg

35962281376_1e79700d4c_o.jpg

35962281386_21d8e50f0e_o.jpg

35962281396_bd8a6df137_o.jpg

35962281426_69b459d7b8_o.jpg

35962281436_74cd842f48_o.jpg

35962281476_64e64b778e_o.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (23 July 2017).

Adolphus Lee, 32

Self-employed

3EGowoo.jpg

Height: 1.73m

Weight: 64kg

Exercise Regimen: I train three times a week at classes or I do my own persona training, which usually involves Tabata or weightlifting. I also do Brazilian jiu-jitsu and Olympic lifting. If I'm looking to torch some fats I select four to five exercises for the Tabata workout. I usually go for GHD ab workouts, push-ups, assault bike and the rower. This helps build on my cardio and gets the body perspiring.

Diet: I don't have a restriction on my diet because I believe in moderation for all types of food. A typical breakfast for me is cereal, which I mix with soy milk followed by nuts or fruits. I can't do without my protein shake. I'm usually rushing off for another of training, so I squeeze in a bowl of acai in between. It is loaded with antioxidants, healthy fats and electrolytes.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1397 - 27 July 2017

1vN7zrN.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Hot Bod (30 July 2017).

NICHOLAS LEONG, 23

Performer at Universal Studios Singapore

j6DXG4K.jpg

Height: 1.78m

Weight: 72kg

Exercise Regimen: I work out six days a week, focusing on calisthenics and strength training. My sessions last two hours, and consist of weighted pull-ups, weighted dips, deadlifts and high-intensity interval training. I also do freestyle rollerblading and have been break dancing for 10 years, focusing on power moves and tricks such as the hand-hop.

Diet: I do not follow a strict diet but I believe in eating healthily. My typical breakfast would be cornflakes with blueberries, honey and milk, three eggs and a litre of water. Lunch or dinner would be chicken breast, sweet potatoes, carrots, asparagus and broccoli.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

1 hour ago, sphere said:

NICHOLAS LEONG, 23

36118391841_58fc4cc4ef_o.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I work out six days a week, focusing on calisthenics and strength training. My sessions last two hours, and consist of weighted pull-ups, weighted dips, deadlifts and high-intensity interval training. I also do freestyle rollerblading and have been break dancing for 10 years, focusing on power moves and tricks such as the hand-hop.

Diet: I do not follow a strict diet but I believe in eating healthily. My typical breakfast would be cornflakes with blueberries, honey and milk, three eggs and a litre of water. Lunch or dinner would be chicken breast, sweet potatoes, carrots, asparagus and broccoli.

I like this guy. 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, sphere said:

NICHOLAS LEONG, 23

36118391841_58fc4cc4ef_o.jpg

The standard is dropping like a ton of bricks!

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1398 - 3 August 2017

KFPbd4Y.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Pioneer magazine, August 2017

36193810641_53ddec4a96_o.jpg

Pioneer magazine, July 2017

35674683011_fd0547b755_o.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (6 August 2017).

Teo Wei Kiat, 23

Accounting student

ZIyXpih.jpg

Height: 1.77m

Weight: 68kg

Exercise Regimen: I go for three-hour water polo training twice a week with the school team. We do burpees, push-ups and squats for warm-up. I go to the gym once a week to work on the big muscle groups. Once a week, I will cycle around my place for about an hour, covering 25km. I picked up cycling last year will soon be taking part in my second triathlon.

Diet: To be honest, I don't diet. I eat what I feel like eating. The only thing I try not to take are soft drinks, but that is to save the sugar for ice cream which I eat almost every day after dinner. I am a big fan of ice cream. I try to eat more fruits, usually a slice of water melon or mango.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

5 hours ago, sphere said:

Teo Wei Kiat, 23

Accounting student

35999328550_f425dbea35_o.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I go for three-hour water polo training twice a week with the school team. We do burpees, push-ups and squats for warm-up. I go to the gym once a week to work on the big muscle groups. Once a week, I will cycle around my place for about an hour, covering 25km. I picked up cycling last year will soon be taking part in my second triathlon.

Diet: To be honest, I don't diet. I eat what I feel like eating. The only thing I try not to take are soft drinks, but that is to save the sugar for ice cream which I eat almost every day after dinner. I am a big fan of ice cream. I try to eat more fruits, usually a slice of water melon or mango.

Fresh meat 

5 hours ago, sphere said:

Teo Wei Kiat, 23

Accounting student

35999328550_f425dbea35_o.jpg

my fav... wish could hv him...

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1399 - 10 August 2017

JWfWKYq.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Hot Bod (13 August 2017).

Bob Saw, 30

Manager

TBZRZ7w.jpg

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 65kg

Exercise Regimen: I try to work out on weekdays during lunch for half an hour in the gym, focusing on core compound movements such as bench presses, deadlifting and squats. Additionally, I incorporate various weight workouts and interval training that my body is not used to. I also enjoy running on weekends.

Diet: I avoid sugar and enjoy eating nuts to supplement my low-carbohydrate, high-fat diet, which consists mostly of vegetables, fish soup and avocado.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Lifestyle (13 August 2017).

Lunch with Sumiko: How does Chuando Tan, 51, look like this?

oz1cQNk.jpg

JpmG2Mz.jpg

Last month, fashion photographer Chuando Tan woke up to find that his instagram account had gone viral, after a story in a Chinese website raved about his youthful looks.

sJYcA6i.jpg

Tan has peppered his instagram with holiday photos and about two dozen bare-bodied photos showing off his very impressive biceps and abs. He now has 424,000 followers

You are what you eat, says photographer Chuando Tan, whose Instagram photos have gone viral

The answer, my friend, is six poached eggs.

I'm having breakfast with photographer Chuando Tan at Spago at Marina Bay Sands. It's National Day and there's a festive feel in the air.

Breakfast is a buffet spread and I'm curious what he'll choose to eat.

After all, this is the man whose youthful good looks and washboard abs have made him an Internet sensation.

Over the past three weeks, websites from Australia to America have wondered how a 50-year-old could have a face so well-preserved and a body so chiselled. What is his secret, they have all asked.

"Singaporean male model defies the ageing process with ripped abs and baby-face skin - so, can YOU guess how old he is?" screamed a Daily Mail headline."Is this guy a real-life Dorian Gray?" asked the New York Post.

So here we are, at the buffet station, and while I pile my plate with French toast, pancakes and scrambled eggs, I overhear Tan telling a waiter: "Six poached eggs."

I wonder if I've heard correctly but sure enough, a plate of six white, wobbly eggs is delivered to us a few minutes later.

On another plate, he has chosen a small slice of French toast and a small helping of grilled vegetables.

Do you eat eggs every day, I ask. "I try to have my protein intake," he says, proceeding to separate the white from the yolk. "This is embarrassing. Very uncivilised, right?" he says of the cut-up eggs. "You want some?" No, thanks, I say.

Do you eat the yolks, I wonder. "I think having two yolks is fine. There are reports saying that yolk is good. I don't know, cannot keep up."

IT's not been easy fixing a date with Tan, one of Singapore's top fashion photographers. His schedule is busy and one recent assignment saw him flying to Beijing to photograph Chinese actress Angelababy.

A few days earlier, Tan had checked out Spago for a fashion shoot he is planning, and discovered that the sunlight streaming into the 57th floor at 8am is - in the words of his manager - "amazing".

He asks to do his photograph at that time, and instead of him returning for lunch, I suggest we do breakfast instead.

From his Instagram photos, I'm expecting someone beefy. In person, though, Tan is lean. He explains that he's been taking it easy at the gym since April because he hurt his shoulder while carrying weights.

At 1.85m tall, he weighs 78kg now but when he's in tip-top weight-lifting form, he can go up to 82kg. And, for the record, Tan is not 50 but turned 51 in March.

I'm also expecting someone who may be arrogant because I'd heard how exacting he can be as a photographer. He surprises me by being shy. He speaks in gentle tones and apologises that his English isn't good, and seems genuinely perplexed by the attention.

He looks executive-like in Calvin Klein shirt, Topman trousers and Cole Haan shoes without socks. Up close, he really can pass off as someone in his 20s. For one thing, his complexion is flawless. His skin is firm and blemish-free and I see no shadows under his deep-set eyes although he had a late night. And, I can vouch, he doesn't use foundation either.

He does have laugh lines around his eyes and frown lines. The Ray-Ban frame he sports, which gives him a Clark Kent look, isn't so much a fashion accessory as reading glasses for his presbyopia.

But his teeth are very white and his full head of hair is black.

Do you dye it, I ask.

Yes, he replies without hesitation, and also his moustache and goatee because he does have greying strands. "I think salt and pepper is quite cool but it's not there yet," he says. "It's just a little bit here and there - not nice."

His skincare routine is simple, he says when I probe. He doesn't use many products because his skin is sensitive.

Have you had any procedures done? He says he tried Botox once around his eyes but didn't like the result and hasn't done it again.

As for his physique, he's a strong believer that diet is very important. "You are what you eat," he says, and abides by the theory that how your body looks is 70 per cent due to the food you consume, and 30 per cent about exercise.

"You wouldn't want to look like a hamburger, right? I would rather look like a mean, lean chicken breast", is how he puts it.

He doesn't diet but tries to eat healthily. For protein, he goes for eggs, chicken and fish in soup. He eats rice but not that much. He avoids coffee and tea but drinks plenty of water, and he does not smoke or take alcohol.

It's not like he never indulges. Ice cream is a weakness and he loves durians.

And if you must know about his exercise routine, a good week would see him at the gym five times, for a maximum of an hour and a half each, but he often manages with just three sessions a week. He doesn't run because of a knee injury but does speed walking on the treadmill, and he swims.

SUBJECTING himself to such scrutiny was not something Tan was looking for.

In February 2015, he started an Instagram account, @chuando_chuandoandfrey, because some friends told him that clients these days would want to know how big a social media following a photographer had.

He posted photos of his work as part of ChuanDo & Frey. He and photographer Frey Ow, 41, who's also at breakfast and takes the photos for this story, teamed up to shoot 13 years ago.

Tan also peppered his Instagram with photos of himself, like hamming it up on holidays. There were also about two dozen bare-bodied photos showing off his very impressive biceps and abs. "I'm so vain lah," he says of these personal snapshots.

By last month, he had garnered 95,000 fans - a very decent though not astronomical number. Then, overnight, he was "discovered".

"One morning, I woke up, checked my phone and saw that my followers had increased to 105,000," he recalls. He thought there was a mistake, then realised he had a tonne of messages too. "I was like, sh**, man."

He soon discovered that a Chinese news website, Yidian Zixun, had run some of his Instagram photos in a story about how there was a Singapore man who was 50 but looked 30.

The story went viral, as did his account, and, soon, media outlets around the world had stories on him. He was inundated with interview requests.

He also got strange messages, like someone asking him to post a photo of his toes. Toes, I ask? "Ya. Foot fetish," he says, shaking his head.

There were requests for him to be a stripper. "Probably I'll consider it," he says, deadpan. He sees my look of surprise and says: "When I'm 80. Save the best for last." He breaks into a guffaw.

He was overwhelmed by the attention and stayed home for the first two days after his story went viral. He now has 424,000 followers.

Some friends have advised him to make the best of the fame while it lasts - not many 50-year-olds get modelling offers, after all. But he also worries that it might hurt his image as a photographer.

There are haters who accuse him of creating publicity for himself, and those who ask why he isn't acting his age. He shrugs them off.

"They said, 'please stop it. Don't do this, you're 50 years old', like, wow, so is there like a standard behaviour that I'm supposed to follow? Send it to me, then I take a look. People are like that. We are more comfortable when everybody is the same, right?

"As long as you're good to your parents, people that you care for, people around you, and to whoever your God is, that's good enough. You're so small, how are you going to please the whole world?"

If he sees any good out of all this, it is how some of his fans say his photos inspire them to take better care of their health and bodies.

BEING in the limelight is not actually new to him as he was at one time one of Singapore's top male models and had a short career as a Mandopop singer.

He was born Tan Chuan Do and grew up in Toa Payoh, the youngest of three children. His late father was respected Chinese ink artist Tan Tee Chie. His mother died when he was 31.

He studied at Nanyang Primary and later Pei Dao Secondary, then got a diploma in graphic design from the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts.

He started modelling at 16 and when he was in his 20s, sang under the name Chen Yufei. But showbiz wasn't for him because he has always been very shy, he says, conceding that "I might not look it".

He went into photography and has done work for big fashion titles and the cover of Janet Jackson's 2008 album Discipline. He also set up a modelling agency, Ave. In recent decades, he has been happy to keep a low public profile - and then the Instagram story broke.

Tan, a bachelor, says his life revolves around his work, gym and friends. For now, he is keeping an open mind about his newfound fame, but takes "everything with a pinch of salt".

While we are packing up, I ask to see his IC. He sportingly hands it over and there it is, proof of how old he is - March 3, 1966.

We wait for the lift to take us down from the 57th floor.

Where is my car key, he asks suddenly, patting his pocket.

You valet-parked, remember, says Ow.

We laugh, and Tan says: "I forgot. See, a sign of age."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What we ate

ETsclSu.jpg

SPAGO, Marina Bay Sands

10 Bayfront Avenue

2 Adult Breakfast: $90

Total (with tax): $105.93

Updated with a video:

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1400 - 17 August 2017

2Tqxh8N.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Attitude - August 2017 (1 of 3)

36511482021_12d3f958a4_o.jpg

36511482051_2338eab934_o.jpg

img

36511482101_59c0c38772_o.jpg

36511482111_213d65d0e7_o.jpg

36511482131_032b259597_o.jpg

36511584451_44296bd509_o.jpg

36511584461_87def7637a_o.jpg

36511584481_356c1cc2af_o.jpg

36511584501_19b01c0770_o.jpg

36511584511_4f3848059d_o.jpg

36511584531_4bbb6c65f5_o.jpg

36649886495_4baa0e86f2_o.jpg

Attitude - August 2017 (2 of 3)

36649886525_885e201e8e_o.jpg

36649886535_6935d36acd_o.jpg

36649886555_141f315780_o.jpg

36649886565_76e8c87e3a_o.jpg

36649886595_7d0349244a_o.jpg

36511632911_fb05844b7e_o.jpg

36511632961_d7be27da78_o.jpg

36511632971_f927af912b_o.jpg

36511633001_8036668e3c_o.jpg

36511633021_738a5e9f9a_o.jpg

36511633061_da0952db9e_o.jpg

36649954585_9cab5d8394_o.jpg

36649954595_2eabf724ea_o.jpg

Attitude - August 2017 (3 of 3)

36649954605_6a1ccf0d9d_o.jpg

36649954615_8130eb30ce_o.jpg

36649954625_a29e817423_o.jpg

36649954655_c51d0124eb_o.jpg

35815132484_c4d8a9c93c_o.jpg

35815132504_5bfc385d2b_o.jpg

35815132554_5cacd1c3ec_o.jpg

35815132584_b1ca313713_o.jpg

35815132594_d726f118f8_o.jpg

35815132604_2d122f789e_o.jpg

36253726890_cb64f6e531_o.jpg

36253726930_cb64f6e531_o.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (20 August 2017).

Gavin Goh, 32

IT consultant

o2IdHpr.jpg

Height: 1.71m

Weight: 66g

Exercise Regimen: I work out at the gym three to four times a week, for about 60 to 90 minutes each time. I separate any workout into push and pull exercises. For example, chest, shoulder and legs are push exercises, while the back and arms are pull exercises. I also do rock climbing occasionally.

Diet: I don't have a strict diet. Everything I eat is in moderation. However, I don't eat food that has a lot of salt or sugar. I enjoy doing carb cycling, which is eating carbs like fried rice or burgers on one day, and eliminating carbs the next day. I do that to trick the body into burning fats on non-carb days.

----------------------------------------------------

Sports Section (14 August 2017)

tQU1RaI.jpg

From left: Goalkeeper Lee Kai Yang, Left driver Koh Jian Ying and centre-forward Yu Junjie know there is an expectation for them to extend Singapore's winning streak at the SEA Games men's water polo competition.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

12 minutes ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (20 August 2017).

Gavin Soh, 32

IT consultant

36633223926_ec11b6b647_o.jpg

Height: 1.71m

Weight: 66g

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10101453317344425&id=223405732&set=ecnf.223405732&source=49&ref=content_filter

Goh.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Thanks @fab.

Nah, just an editing error on my part @Joker2016

Latest issue:  

8Days issue 1401 - 24 August 2017

LYt3AbN.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Hot Bod (27 August 2017).

Today it was titled - SEA Games: Hot Bods

Samuel Chua, 20

Wakeboarder (Singapore)

TjcjqIR.jpg

Height: 1.68m

Weight: 54g

Exercise Regimen: I used to be a gymnast but I switched to wakeboarding about nine years ago. I practice wakeboarding three times a week, around an hour a session, and go to the gym twice a week. I focus on lower-body exercises which involve leg presses, but also train a little on my arms and abs. I occasionally play ultimate frisbee. I take a break during the weekends.

Diet: I don't specifically keep to a strict diet, but I like to eat a lot of red meat and protein-heavy food to feel energised.

-------------------------------------------------

Also in today's Sports Section

E6OeJ3Z.jpg

SWIMMING - Men's 4x100 medley: Darren Lim, Joseph Schooling. Quah Zheng Wen & Lionel Khoo

faMd8Fu.jpg

Philippine swimmer Nikki Pamintuan was elated to share a photo with a certain Olympic gold medallist.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Samuel chua looks the greek guy from u r the one.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

@Joker2016, exact same sentiments when I first saw the picture, guess looks could be deceiving eh, haha.

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)