Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

No 68:

35371569901_8c5d2f6c41_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

No 74:

34661162644_f5daf328d4_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

No 80:

34661197274_a530174b8d_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

No 93:

35462881206_6606b75e9c_b.jpg

Edited by sphere

Can download free from the straits times star app.

A few gays spotted.

Pls share link.

Anw i heart brandon.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I have all 50 and could post them here, but will there be any legal issue (such as copyright)?

Hence, just posted a few only.

Guest Guest

I have all 50 and could post them here, but will there be any legal issue (such as copyright)?

Post as guest lor haha

Guest Guest

u very funny hor? Post a few and post all 50, still legal issue. Rob the bank for $50 and rob for $500k, both are still same crime what. But thanks for posting nevertheless :)

It is quite common for people to post pictures don't belong to them just like what we see in many blogs. The blog owner covers his own ass by saying things like ''I don't own these pictures. Credit goes to ABC Company.''. If someone contacts you to remove them, then do it. No issues at all. You are not stealing, you are just sharing in a public domain not owning any credit to yourself.  :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

It is quite common for people to post pictures don't belong to them just like what we see in many blogs. The blog owner covers his own ass by saying things like ''I don't own these pictures. Credit goes to ABC Company.''. If someone contacts you to remove them, then do it. No issues at all. You are not stealing, you are just sharing in a public domain not owning any credit to yourself.  :D

Thanks iamziz, I mentioned those pictures came from ST 100 Hot Bods e-book in my first post (not mine), should suffice? Haha.

For other guests, would appreciate more constructive suggestions though, since this thread was meant to share with other members who don't get to view them, thank you.

Thanks iamziz, I mentioned those pictures came from ST 100 Hot Bods e-book in my first post (not mine), should suffice? Haha.

Your postings clearly indicate you are just sharing not claiming ownership. I reckon it is fine. :thumb:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Tks for the pics. :)

No 51 then was 40 yrs old and now is 49 yrs old. 9 yrs older and yet his face dun really aged a lot, but noticed tht his chest seems smaller when he aged? Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

No 51 then was 40 yrs old and now is 49 yrs old. 9 yrs older and yet his face dun really aged a lot, but noticed tht his chest seems smaller when he aged? Haha.

Wah your eyes very sharp leh :whistle:

After nine years height and weight no change..amazing indeed.

I did meet him before but he was not shirtless then :oops:

Meet or eat?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

*alien, could it be the angle that the photo was taken, such that it "look smaller"? Haha.

Guest Guest

little brother is like tiny brother.

*alien, could it be the angle that the photo was taken, such that it "look smaller"? Haha.

Also notice not only his chest become smaller, his nipples also seems smaller as compared 9 yrs ago. Haha.

No 80 looks so lean, toned fit!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

U r rite, forgot to add tht very amazing tht his weight n height still the same after 9 yrs later! I mean esp his weight, although think height shld not change when u aged, unless u r already in ur 60s or 70s, maybe will become shorter.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Hmm, probably would slowly start to go down the list (not all are eye candies eh), should there be any violent objection, let me know and I'll remove them...

No 52:

35462545386_1f0af94a74_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

No 53:

35462545406_4073f42784_b.jpg

Edited by sphere

On 7/31/2014 at 0:13 PM, Enelym1978 said:

I thought the 25 others were girls?

Haha, you might want to read my first post again, I did say there were 50 past male hot bods.   ^_^

Here's 54:

35462545416_994d1e8349_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

No 55:

35462545426_f616029acd_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

You do know drinking shakes helps you reach 100g of protein easily.

I dun drink shakes, thts y dun really know abt tis. :P Now i know why guys so discipline in drinking shakes, so tht they can achieve the protein they want and also help them become bigger?!

So someone here said tht no 54 n 80 are gay? I like no 54 face more than his bod, like tis type of guy. But he dun look like gay, my gaydar didnt sense any gayness on him. Haha.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I like this guy, looks very goody goody type who don't know how hawt he is! I wonder how hard he pounds.

Haha, how u know he pounds? Maybe he got pounds leh?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

No 56:

35115585560_a39c5a042e_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Had shared no 57 previously:

35115585580_82f94da396_z.jpg

Here's no 58:

35115585600_b32d2ff2fe_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

No 59:

35115585610_0fedecfc9c_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

No 60:

35115585630_08c55bab23_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Haha, each of us would have our own preferences eh.

In fact, for the 10 years of hot bods, ST easily would have 400-500 men, wonder how they selected these 50 men as I doubt all are/were considered "hot" to begin with. Haha.

No 61:

35115585650_90857dd51b_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)
  • Bern featured this topic