Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

No 62:

34661032244_2c9eaa864d_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Haha, each of us would have our own preferences eh.

In fact, for the 10 years of hot bods, ST easily would have 400-500 men, wonder how they selected these 50 men as I doubt all are/were considered "hot" to begin with. Haha.

Haha, hot doesnt 100% mean his bod must be toned n nice. The selected hot bod guy cld be hot in other areas?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Haha, hot doesnt 100% mean his bod must be toned n nice. The selected hot bod guy cld be hot in other areas?

Errr... the subject title is Hot Bod, how could it be in other areas ah, haha.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

No 63:

34661032254_73015cc0f0_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

No 64:

34661032274_55eb62fe6d_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Errr... the subject title is Hot Bod, how could it be in other areas ah, haha.

Haha, even it refers to hot bod but hot bod sometimes still quite subjective lar, different pple have different preference. Other than his bod, maybe still refer to the overall package he has.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Well, I did mention everyone has their own preferences, yes?

Anyway, when you see some of them, their overall appearance (or package) is really not that "hot", so that's why one would wonder how they are/were selected to be featured in the "top 50"...

Precisely

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Anyway, when you see some of them, their overall appearance (or package) is really not that "hot", so that's why one would wonder how they are/were selected to be featured in the "top 50"...

Agreed, agreed. Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Another one before going out, no 65:

34661032284_026ec0c233_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

No 66:

34661032294_e8ee5d5314_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

adrian tan is a flex top, damn good

Piak u hard hard is it ;p

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

No 67:

34661032314_5dca65ea7c_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Previously shared - no 68:

35371569901_8c5d2f6c41_c.jpg

No 69:

35371569951_e5c80a7055_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Hmm, maybe should also share the current weekly issues of Sunday Times hot bods eh, haha.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (27 July 2014)

Ng Choon Yeow, 21

National Serviceman

34693736113_be04a6e1b8_o.jpg

Height: 1.83m

Weight: 79kg

Exercise regimen: I do Olympic weightlifting for two hours up to five times a week. This includes three sets of three snatches (97kg), three sets of one clean and jerk (125kg) and five sets of three squats (70kg).

Diet: Breakfast is usually a pau, tea, and three scrambled eggs. I have my lunch in camp. Dinner is usually homecooked food consisting of two meat dishes and one vegetable dish. I take whey proteins as a dietary supplement after my training sessions. I avoid oily and fried food, and love durians.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Hot Bod (3 August 2014)

Alexandre Ferreira da Rocha, 33

Medical imaging IT Consultant

34693736133_ac7ac59134_o.jpg

Height: 1.73m

Weight: 68.5kg

Exercise regimen: I exercise four times a week. Part of my workouts involve high intensity interval training and CrossFit. I enjoy doing double unders, which is a skipping rope move, and box jumps. I can reach 145cm on my box jumps. On Sundays, I play competitive beach volleyball.

Diet: I never go for fast food, canned food or sweetened drinks. Recently, I stopped eating beef so I stick to free-range chicken. I also take plenty of raw vegetables. To keep my energy levels up, I drink smoothies that consist of broccoli, eggs, pineapples, bananas, kiwi fruits or mangoes. For fruits, I blend them with skin because the skin contains so much more nutrients.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Who is Nic Sham's bf?

I thought Nicholas sham is straight? no? please let me know in case I mistake his orientation. thanks. Anyways he has a sexy body worthy of being licked all over! 

GIGGLES! 

Guest Guest

I thought Nicholas sham is straight? no? please let me know in case I mistake his orientation. thanks. Anyways he has a sexy body worthy of being licked all over!

GIGGLES!

If he is straight, then maybe pigs will fly

is it important if he is str8 or gay?

No it does not matter if he is of either orientation, just asking a general question please do not take offense, he just happens to be my facebook friend. Because all these while I didnt realise he was affirmatively GAY.

But obviously doesn't mean I am trying to poke my business into his relationship whatsoever right? Knowing it is harmless, I wasn't targeting anybody at all. Just a simple question with no ill intentions. Like I said before I am new to this circle, his hot body and handsome features just causes men everywhere to drool including myself. Curiosity as to whether members of the opposite sex have fallen for him too, as well as people Like us. Thanks.

Guest Guest

No it does not matter if he is of either orientation, just asking a general question please do not take offense, he just happens to be my facebook friend. Because all these while I didnt realise he was affirmatively GAY.

But obviously doesn't mean I am trying to poke my business into his relationship whatsoever right? Knowing it is harmless, I wasn't targeting anybody at all. Just a simple question with no ill intentions. Like I said before I am new to this circle, his hot body and handsome features just causes men everywhere to drool including myself. Curiosity as to whether members of the opposite sex have fallen for him too, as well as people Like us. Thanks.

aiya relax, gstc82 is a known troublemaker here. btw nich sham looks manly but he is totally NOT, haha. but his bod is nice lah :P

Aiyo... Since I started this thread to share the pictures, I would appreciate that there should be no arguments here please, just sharing will do, thank you.    *tsk*

No 70:

35371569961_f9961fdf53_c.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

aiya relax, gstc82 is a known troublemaker here. btw nich sham looks manly but he is totally NOT, haha. but his bod is nice lah :P

haha I didnt get what you mean by nic sham looks manly but he is totally NOT.... your statement havent finished yet haha, dun keep my dick hanging in mid air.

Guest Guest

haha I didnt get what you mean by nic sham looks manly but he is totally NOT.... your statement havent finished yet haha, dun keep my dick hanging in mid air.

finish lah dey, he looks manly but he is totally the opposite in person, means not manly at all. haha get it? you can keep ur dick back. sorry to spoil ur fantasy :rolleyes:

Aiyo... Since I started this thread to share the pictures, I would appreciate that there should be no arguments here please

No arguments here?

Impossible.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

finish lah dey, he looks manly but he is totally the opposite in person, means not manly at all. haha get it? you can keep ur dick back. sorry to spoil ur fantasy :rolleyes:

hes a bottom in summary, moans like a woman lah, and behaves like the submissive half, I GOT you, thanks for the summary.

yeah lar oh the surface all guys must act like the male species,but in the room is another thing.

Seriously, guys, arguments would likely to veer off topic, if you really have to digress, please use PM to continue with each other. For guests, please don't add fuel to the fire.

For other members' benefit (don't have online ST or even read the ST), I'm sure you guys don't want this thread to be locked??

Edited by sphere

No 71:

35371569971_7dd32a6e2d_c.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Seriously, guys, arguments would likely to veer off topic, if you really have to digress, please use PM to continue with each other. For guests, please don't add fuel to the fire.

For other members' benefit (don't have online ST or even read the ST), I'm sure you guys don't want this thread to be locked??

Ok I will for the sake of allowing this cool thread to be published and shared with the community who wants to look at hot bods, far more than any other thing like starting flame wars and unnecessary hate messages and veering off the topic, have said enough.

Guys, for the sake of other people lets learn to love ,not spread hate, this thread was designed by sphere to appreciate hunky guys which will make your day. OK?

I personally wanted to express how hot certain guys are, but backfired into a never ending quarrelsome debate which no parties benefit. 

OOGLE AND ENJOY! and release the energy! :yuk:  :thumb:  ;)  :blink:

Anyway my apologies to you sphere if I had started the heat wave, though some others were responsible too.

Anyway my apologies to you sphere if I had started the heat wave, though some others were responsible too.

No worries NSFetish, there are those that you mentioned, and yes, let's appreciate the "hot ones" that ST came out with eh.   :)

Sunday Times Hot Bod (3 August 2014)

Alexandre Ferreira da Rocha, 33

Medical imaging IT Consultant

ST_20140803_zpsdee38f47.jpg

Height: 1.73m

Weight: 68.5kg

Exercise regimen: I exercise four times a week. Part of my workouts involve high intensity interval training and CrossFit. I enjoy doing double unders, which is a skipping rope move, and box jumps. I can reach 145cm on my box jumps. On Sundays, I play competitive beach volleyball.

Diet: I never go for fast food, canned food or sweetened drinks. Recently, I stopped eating beef so I stick to free-range chicken. I also take plenty of raw vegetables. To keep my energy levels up, I drink smoothies that consist of broccoli, eggs, pineapples, bananas, kiwi fruits or mangoes. For fruits, I blend them with skin because the skin contains so much more nutrients.

This is hot...

No 72:

35371570001_2f9c3e5f36_c.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Wow 71 is a hot teacher!

He can teach me sex education :P

Call me hillbilly but this is the first ttime i see a teacher with tatoo.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

If they dun teach pe, they just need to wear dark long sleeved and nobody will know

Agreed, dun know teacher allowed to have tatoo or not? If he is teaching PE, how to hide his tatoo? But tis teacher is hot, look at his chest and nipples, seems like so nice to fondle. Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

No 73:

35371570021_76d64a7899_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)
  • Bern featured this topic