Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

36 minutes ago, Sport-coholic said:

65kg and Wesley Chow above is 63.5kg only?! I wonder if Pioneer Magazine got their weights correct.

You're the second one who asked about their weights, probably they got it wrong indeed? Haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Sunday Times Hot Bod (3 April 2016)

Mohamed Razif Mohamed Yusoff, 29

Parrot trainer, co-founder of Parrots Network

ST_20160403_zps5bkicd6l.jpg

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 72kg

Exercise Regimen: I am a huge fan of calisthenics, commonly known as body-weight training. I train five to six times a week doing exercises such as pull-ups, dips, push-ups, squats and the more advanced variations, such as handstand push-ups and one-legged squats. I strive for more volume and more challenging variations. I incorporate sprints too as they keep me agile. Occasionally I do a full-body workout.

Diet: I use an app, MyFitnessPal, to track my calories and macronutrient consumption daily. It takes just five minutes a day and I can still enjoy all my favourite "cheat food" without sabotaging my fitness goals.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1329 - 7 April 2016

8Days_20160407_zpsp08b8l5r.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (10 April 2016)

Greg Ho, 34

Professional wrestler

ST_20160410_zpsiab5dazy.jpg

Height: 1.68m

Weight: 68kg

Exercise Regimen: I wrestle professionally and train two to three times a week. Each session consists of gymnastics-based rolls, conditioning like squats and burpees, and drills which emphasise strength, coordination and balance. On top of that, I go to the gym three times a week and try to incorporate electrical muscle stimulation into one or two sessions.

Diet: Besides having two hard-boiled eggs for breakfast, I do not have a specific diet. I avoid consuming carbohydrates at night and usually have mixed rice for the rest of my meals. I try to stick to steamed vegetables and non-oily meats. I am also slowly transitioning to eating brown rice.

50 minutes ago, sphere said:

Greg Ho, 34

Professional wrestler

Exercise Regimen: I wrestle professionally and train two to three times a week. Each session consists of gymnastics-based rolls, conditioning like squats and burpees, and drills which emphasise strength, coordination and balance. On top of that, I go to the gym three times a week and try to incorporate electrical muscle stimulation into one or two sessions.

Diet: Besides having two hard-boiled eggs for breakfast, I do not have a specific diet. I avoid consuming carbohydrates at night and usually have mixed rice for the rest of my meals. I try to stick to steamed vegetables and non-oily meats. I am also slowly transitioning to eating brown rice.

Ermmmm......professional wrestler with this size? Really....? If he is an office worker I would have said "keep up with the fitness regime as you look great".

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1330 - 14 April 2016

8Days_20160414_zpshhd24tui.jpg

On 10 April 2016 at 10:50 AM, sphere said:

Greg Ho, 34

Professional wrestler

I'd wrestle him. Hard. 

Sunday Times Hot Bod (17 April 2016)

Leroy Tan, 24

Freelance personal trainer

ST_20160417_zpsxzwt5iw2.jpg

Height: 1.70m

Exercise Regimen: I head to the gym about four to six times a week and work out for two hours. I focus more on good form, which means following a proper weight-lifting technique. Once in a while, I trick my body by doing more repetitions in a set. This helps to push blood into the muscle for better pumps.

Diet: I eat at least one kilogram of chicken breast daily, with lots of fibre intake like asparagus and broccoli. I also eat complex carbohydrates like sweet potatoes and oats. Hitting the right amount of calories with the right macronutrients is the most important.

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1331 - 21 April 2016

8Days_20160421_zpsiwbrpgs1.jpg

The abovementioned guy Danial Bawany is one of the contestants in 2016 Manhunt Singapore. If just looking at the profiles pics...he got the height, bod n his manly looks...abit more "international" looking if to compete overseas. 

https://www.instagram.com/dannyswanepoel/

Contestants pics. Some not too bad...maybe after training and further grooming.

https://mobile.facebook.com/page/mediaset.php?id=104092499779844&album=pb.104092499779844

Edited by nixorn

13 hours ago, nixorn said:

The abovementioned guy Daniel Bawany is one of the contestants in 2016 Manhunt Singapore. If just looking at the profiles pics...he got the height, bod n his manly looks...abit more "international" looking if to compete overseas. 

https://www.instagram.com/dannyswanepoel/

Contestants pics. Some not too bad...maybe after training and further grooming.

https://mobile.facebook.com/page/mediaset.php?id=104092499779844&album=pb.104092499779844

Manhunt this year why so early? The constestants looks bad. There's plenty of hotter guys out in the market.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (24 April 2016)

Wesley Ee, 24

Undergraduate

ST_20160424_b_zps5fysk5io.jpg

ST_20160424_a_zpsbnlhhngq.jpg

Weight: 73kg

Exercise Regimen: I hit the gym every day for about 1 1/2 hours each time. I do squats, dead lifts, bench and shoulder presses. If I am busy, I will just head to the fitness corner and do 300 pull-ups in 30 sets of 10. I place gym above all other kinds of sports so that I will not injure myself.

Diet: I believe as long as I meet my macronutrients like carb, protein and fat intakes, I will be more relaxed eating other kinds of food. I think fruits are the best. I do not adhere to three meals a day and I eat in bulk. But I weigh all my food to log my calories so that I do not overeat. I avoid sugared drinks but I love my diet sodas.

Guest NoNeedEnvy
2 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

Hit the gym everyday for 1 1/2 hours? He got no life? 

He could be spending his time everyday in the gym's changing room --> shower room --> steam room --> dry sauna room --> changing room = Total 1.5hour

2 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

Hit the gym everyday for 1 1/2 hours? He got no life? 

18 minutes ago, EasleyLim said:

I think the real no life part is weighing all the food to log calorie intake. Unless he's doing it as job, it's kinda an effort overkill imo.

You two don't like that la. Send him to my room, I will make him Alive !!!!

35 minutes ago, Guest said:

how to do 300 pull ups? Someone pls tell me.

I thought he wrote 30 sets of 10. 

Maybe spending 1.5 hrs per day sound too much for some.....but it's not uncommon.

Some ppl can easily spend 2 hrs or more per day playing online games or other things.

Ya...weighing all his food is bit overdone....probably not all...can't weigh any outside food right?

3 hours ago, Guest said:

I thought he wrote 30 sets of 10. 

Maybe spending 1.5 hrs per day sound too much for some.....but it's not uncommon.

Some ppl can easily spend 2 hrs or more per day playing online games or other things.

Ya...weighing all his food is bit overdone....probably not all...can't weigh any outside food right?

I can't even complete a third set of 10 within a 1hour gym session. I thought being able to do twenty-plus unassisted in one hour was quite good, now I feel totally inadequate.

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1332 - 28 April 2016

8Days_20160428_zpsv9qdzgtr.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (1 May 2016)

Tan Kim Seng, 57

Defence executive officer 

ST_20160501_zpswhkqspme.jpg

Height: 1.78m

Exercise Regimen: I have been running competitively since I was 24, and always train four or five times a week. Each session on the track can last up to two hours and consists of speed training, intervals, and "fartlek", a multi-paced endurance workout. Currently, I am pacing myself to peak during the May 4-8 Asia Masters Athletics Championships. I will be taking part in the 200m, 400m, and 4x100m relay.

Diet: I eat everything in moderation. Breakfast usually consists of coffee with bread and butter or jam. I have brown rice, vegetables, meat and fruits for lunch and dinner. I have up to five meals a day, but I do not eat snacks or junk food. Once or twice a month, I will have my favourite fried hokkien mee.

Latest...

Pioneer magazine, May 2016

35497947492_b7e376ba60_o.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

The Kiat is hot. 

Yao Peng has nice body. 

Good to see senior man featured. Must support. 

The senior guy is smokin! He may not have the six pack on show, but it's still there so he must be able to grind his hips good. Plus he looks like he can afford the first class treatment for the object of his affection.

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1333 - 5 May 2016

8Days_20160505_zpsxnfunjmy.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (8 May 2016)

Rachamongkol Choo, 22

Undergraduate

ST_20160508_zpsymxkpjns.jpg

Height: 1.8m

Weight: 76kg

Exercise Regimen: I hit the gym at least five times a week and my workouts are usually strength and weight training. I rarely do cardiovascular exercises, so I keep my workouts intense. I play rugby, go hiking and trekking occasionally, and love going to the beach. I generally enjoy being outdoors, playing ball sports, and doing practically anything that helps me keep fit.

Diet: I do not usually follow any particular kind of diet. I do, however, cut down on carbs, and increase any protein intake while keeping my workouts intense whenever I feel like I am losing any leanness. I do not avoid any particular kind of food and, in fact, I am pretty adventurous when it comes to food. I absolutely love all kinds of Japanese food, especially ramen and sashimi. I also like German, Mexican, French, Italian, Thai and Korean food.

Sawadeeka?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, sphere said:

Rachamongkol Choo, 22

Undergraduate

Exercise Regimen: I hit the gym at least five times a week and my workouts are usually strength and weight training. I rarely do cardiovascular exercises, so I keep my workouts intense. I play rugby, go hiking and trekking occasionally, and love going to the beach. I generally enjoy being outdoors, playing ball sports, and doing practically anything that helps me keep fit.

Diet: I do not usually follow any particular kind of diet. I do, however, cut down on carbs, and increase any protein intake while keeping my workouts intense whenever I feel like I am losing any leanness. I do not avoid any particular kind of food and, in fact, I am pretty adventurous when it comes to food. I absolutely love all kinds of Japanese food, especially ramen and sashimi. I also like German, Mexican, French, Italian, Thai and Korean food.

handsome!

6 hours ago, sphere said:

Rachamongkol Choo, 22

Undergraduate

Hello Mr Choo!

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1334 - 12 May 2016

8Days_20160512_zpsfbcyxjoj.jpg

Sunday Times Hot Bod (15 May 2016)

Vince Ong Li Jie, 19

Full-time national serviceman

ST_20160515_zpswjnie2jx.jpg

Weight: 75kg

Exercise Regimen: I like to do a "giant set" (a circuit of four or more moves for one body part with little to no rest in between) and a "drop set" (an extended set of moves) for my last set of workouts to really push my limits. In my junior college days, I was in the track and field club. I was also in the national taekwondo demonstration team when I was younger.

Diet: My on-season diet is strict: chicken breast, broccoli, rice or sweet potatoes, while my off-season diet is flexible: clean-packed meals to save costs and reduce caloric intake. I avoid fried food mainly because I dislike it, not just because it is bad for my health.

3 hours ago, sphere said:

Vince Ong Li Jie, 19

ST_20160515_zpswjnie2jx.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I like to do a "giant set" (a circuit of four or more moves for one body part with little to no rest in between) and a "drop set" (an extended set of moves) for my last set of workouts to really push my limits. In my junior college days, I was in the track and field club. I was also in the national taekwondo demonstration team when I was younger.

Diet: My on-season diet is strict: chicken breast, broccoli, rice or sweet potatoes, while my off-season diet is flexible: clean-packed meals to save costs and reduce caloric intake. I avoid fried food mainly because I dislike it, not just because it is bad for my health.

NS can have long hair huh?

Guest Sport-coholic
3 hours ago, sphere said:

Vince Ong Li Jie, 19

NSF so lucky now? I thought have to eat whatever S*** is cooked from the cookhouse.

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1335 - 19 May 2016

8Days_20160519_zpsw86jtgri.jpg

• Bern featured this topic

Sunday Times Hot Bod (22 May 2016)

Kaelan Chew, 24

Businessman

ST_20160522_zpsrmozynln.jpg

Weight: 78kg

Exercise Regimen: I do weight training at least five times a week, targeting one muscle group per session with six to seven exercises. I keep the intensity high by lifting heavy weights in a controlled form and keeping my rest time between sets short. Each session lasts about 1hr 15min. I do low-intensity cardio at least thrice a week during the off-season. I use either the stepper machine or inclined treadmill and keep my heart rate at around 120 to 140 beats per minute.

Diet: I eat around five to six meals a day. During the bulking phase, I eat a surplus of 300 to 500 calories more than my maintenance calories. During the cutting phase, I increase my protein and healthy-fats intake while maintaining a calorie deficit of around 500 calories. My source of protein comes from chicken breast and salmon; carbohydrates from sweet potato and brown rice; fat from almond and peanut butter.

4 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (22 May 2016)

Kaelan Chew, 24

Businessman

ST_20160522_zpsrmozynln.jpg

Weight: 78kg

Exercise Regimen: I do weight training at least five times a week, targeting one muscle group per session with six to seven exercises. I keep the intensity high by lifting heavy weights in a controlled form and keeping my rest time between sets short. Each session lasts about 1hr 15min. I do low-intensity cardio at least thrice a week during the off-season. I use either the stepper machine or inclined treadmill and keep my heart rate at around 120 to 140 beats per minute.

Diet: I eat around five to six meals a day. During the bulking phase, I eat a surplus of 300 to 500 calories more than my maintenance calories. During the cutting phase, I increase my protein and healthy-fats intake while maintaining a calorie deficit of around 500 calories. My source of protein comes from chicken breast and salmon; carbohydrates from sweet potato and brown rice; fat from almond and peanut butter.

Nice guy to talk to. Haha! Used to see him from time to time. I think someone else here would know him as well on a personal note! Nevertheless he is very dedicated. Come to think of it, lots of people love to use the stepper machine or inclined treadmill and do their low intensity cardio.

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)