Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

1 hour ago, xydboy said:

Come to think of it, lots of people love to use the stepper machine or inclined treadmill and do their low intensity cardio.

Would there be a recommended duration for the use of stepper machine?

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

5 hours ago, sphere said:

Would there be a recommended duration for the use of stepper machine?

No recommended duration, it all depends on the various objectives you have in mind. Just for meeting the WHO guidelines, it would be 150mins of moderate level of intensity per week, which in a day is around 20-30mins. Lets not turn this into a fitness chat.

Edited by xydboy

@xydboy, noted, thanks.

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1336 - 26 May 2016

8Days_20160526_zpsa8yyzg7a.jpg

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Sunday Times Hot Bod (29 May 2016)

Benedict Koh Wei Guo, 23

Student

ST_20160529_zpsbxju7lfk.jpg

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 83kg

Exercise Regimen: I hit the gym six times a week. I split up my workout, devoting one day to each muscle group - chest, back, shoulders, arms, legs, abs and calves. I prefer hypertrophy training. In addition, I try my best to incorporate some cardio exercises after my workout, such as jogging and even doing some high-intensity interval training to keep my metabolism high.

Diet: I do not follow a strict diet but ever since I learnt how to count my macros, I try my best to meet my daily requirements of protein, fat and carbohydrate. When I am eating out, I usually go for healthier options. However, I have one or two meals every week, such as pizzas.

Is ben koh too top heavy?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

6 hours ago, nixorn said:

Now i realise i ve seen him b4 on fb as we ve mutual friend.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Someone post this week's 8 Days Shirtless Guy for this is the hottest specimen in recent weeks with the same height and weight as Tay Ping Hui

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Someone post this week's 8 Days Shirtless Guy for this is the hottest specimen in recent weeks with the same height and weight as Tay Ping Hui

Well, since you already seen it, there is no "rush" right?

And if you read the past few pages, you would know that I will upload it whenever I could eh, haha.

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1337 - 2 Jun 2016

8Days_20160602_zpst81unybz.jpg

Only 20? Many wont mind breastfeeding this big baby for sure. :P

Actually other than tph physique he has pp kind of pretty face.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Josh is only 20yo?!?!?!  Omg!:o

He is hot. 

Many people is shock that he is 20. Because he look older than his age or younger than his age?

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

He looks "young". Just that I have seen him around for awhile, so I thought he could be 25-27yo. 

I think he contested in some pageant b4.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Latest...

Pioneer magazine, June 2016

35497947502_454b054d33_o.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Hot Bod (5 June 2016)

Benjamin Foo, 24

Life and wealth planner 

ST_20160605_zpsj9nqc48b.jpg

Height: 1.78m

Weight: 84kg

Exercise Regimen: My workout revolves around weightlifting. I do a four-day split each week, going from chest, back and arms, shoulders to legs and arms. I run for eight minutes on the treadmill before starting my workout to warm my body up. Each gym session lasts about two hours. I end my session with an eight-minute abs workout, rotating through different abs exercises every minute, and I try not to rest during this period.

Diet: I don't follow any specific diet. However, I prepare my meals when I am going to be out for the entire day. They consist of potato or rice, a huge amount of chicken breast, fish, eggs and broccoli. I avoid ice cream, cookies, chocolates, cakes, whipped cream and mayonnaise, but I love beef above all. Other favourites include potato chips and fried chicken.

Guest sexyveins
On 29 May 2016 at 1:00 PM, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (29 May 2016)

Benedict Koh Wei Guo, 23

Student

ST_20160529_zpsbxju7lfk.jpg

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 83kg

Exercise Regimen: I hit the gym six times a week. I split up my workout, devoting one day to each muscle group - chest, back, shoulders, arms, legs, abs and calves. I prefer hypertrophy training. In addition, I try my best to incorporate some cardio exercises after my workout, such as jogging and even doing some high-intensity interval training to keep my metabolism high.

Diet: I do not follow a strict diet but ever since I learnt how to count my macros, I try my best to meet my daily requirements of protein, fat and carbohydrate. When I am eating out, I usually go for healthier options. However, I have one or two meals every week, such as pizzas.

Look at those bulging veins on his hands and arms. Damn macho and sexy! 

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, sphere said:

Benjamin Foo, 24

Life and wealth planner 

Exercise Regimen: My workout revolves around weightlifting. I do a four-day split each week, going from chest, back and arms, shoulders to legs and arms. I run for eight minutes on the treadmill before starting my workout to warm my body up. Each gym session lasts about two hours. I end my session with an eight-minute abs workout, rotating through different abs exercises every minute, and I try not to rest during this period.

Diet: I don't follow any specific diet. However, I prepare my meals when I am going to be out for the entire day. They consist of potato or rice, a huge amount of chicken breast, fish, eggs and broccoli. I avoid ice cream, cookies, chocolates, cakes, whipped cream and mayonnaise, but I love beef above all. Other favourites include potato chips and fried chicken.

Sure to earn lots of commission and clients when he pushes sales with this kind of body

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

You say as if he works topless. Haha

If he wears fitting clothes and muscular enough the muscles will show through the clothes won't it? Why would he need to work topless then?

Guest jolim143

LOL. If you guys want to meet him, should have gone to the "Pink Penthouse" party yesterday after Pink Dot. He was one of the 'bartenders' there... Doesn't look very 'big' if you get what i mean... hehehehe

6 hours ago, sphere said:

Benjamin Foo, 24

Life and wealth planner 

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sure to earn lots of commission and clients when he pushes sales with this kind of body

Especially if he wears tight pants which shows his bulge and butt crack ... I will do like to be his customer ..

Latest issue:

8Days issue 1338 - 9 Jun 2016

8Days_20160609_zps34vjmin1.jpg

Straits Times - Mind Your Body (7 June 2016)

ST_20160607_MYB_zpsb9j2sawu.jpg

Mr Cheah watches his diet very carefully, but indulges in truffle fries and vanilla bean ice cream once a month.

JOHN CHEAH EN WEI, 25

Height: 1.84m

Weight: 85kg

In his first CrossFit competition - Sin City 2013, he finished in 17th position out of 21 participants, a result which he saw as "close to last place".

But he has made good progress since.

In the last two years, he has earned several CrossFit and weightlifting accolades, including second place in the Singapore National Weightlifting Open 2014 and second place in the finals of a functional fitness tournament called Elite last April.

The bachelor is one of four coaches at CrossFit Tanjong Pagar. He was previously a physical theatre performer.

He lives in the east coast area with his parents.

Fitness Routine

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday

Morning: Aerobic training

Afternoon: Strength of CrossFit skills training (such as weightlifting movements), metabolic conditioning

Wednesday & Sunday

Rest

Saturday

Morning: Metabolic conditioning

Sunday Times Hot Bod (12 June 2016)

Christophe Ang, 20

Undergraduate

ST_20160612_zpshnot6r0h.jpg

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 74kg

Exercise Regimen: I train four to five times a week with my powerlifting coach, with a focus on strength training as I'm a competitive powerlifter. I do squats, bench presses, and dead lifts, lifting heavy and making sure my form is good. I used to swim competitively for 15 years.

Diet: I eat whatever fits my macro-nutrients (fats, proteins and carbohydrates) and try to keep my body weight between 75kg and 77kg during the off season, between 71kg and 73kg during competitions. I don't go out of my way to avoid certain foods. As long as I don't go overboard, it's all good. My favourite food would have to be pasta, in particular, chicken bolognese with meatballs.

8 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Christopher Ang has good physique but sibeh uncle face. He is only 20yo. From that photo, he looks like mid30

uncle w kids. Hot body checked, anything else ..... err ...... UNchecked!

I sacrifice. I take.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

He wants you or not? U sacrifice also no use wor. Just like sacrifice a lamb for Hari Raya Haji only. 

Now that i ve make known my intention, i shall wait for his reply.

:P 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I can't believe he is only 20... thought he is much older...as in not the face is older but I thought he is much older...

Finished NS and is already studying in University of Melbourne (if I am not wrong) for quite some time...only 20yo???

I thought ST printed his age wrong...?

Anyway, he has always been the subject of many blogs and websites (if you get what I mean) for a few years now...that is why i'm surprised by the age printed in ST...

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)